Office Wives - No Chance!

Story Info
He selected his office wives. They thought differently.
5.1k words
4.25
34.8k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ian:

The 23rd of December had Christine and I at the Mount Hotel for her firm's annual Christmas bash. As usual we booked a room where we could relax, have some fun after the festivities.

This Christmas do with her colleagues didn't end well.

Normally, the bash is good fun. People let their hair down but in a good way. In all the years we have been going there has never been any suggestion of inappropriate behaviour. Christine and I were sitting with her colleagues and our friends Moira, Helen and Mary with their husbands Bob, Terry and Dave. We go out together during the year for meals, dances and barbeques.

It was a lively table with a lot of laughs. We danced and had fun. The girls did look exceedingly beautiful. They do look incredible most of the time when we go out but at the bash they make an even bigger effort. We all appreciate the teasing.

Christine is in her mid-forties, 5'5 with long auburn hair. Her green eyes are full of fun. Her mouth can revive the dead (she's done it countless times over the life of our relationship). She has awesome breasts, 36D's with areolas about two inches wide which go from light pink to deep rose when she is aroused. Her nipples are like a barometer. They grow as she gets aroused. She can cum from me playing with them. She has long, sensual legs which she exposes as she prefers skirts or dresses over slacks. To my delight she isn't averse to wearing stockings like she's doing tonight. She keeps her pussy mostly bare as she loves being eaten out. It's tight and often wet. Her green dress showed a fair bit of cleavage sometimes more as she deliberately leaned towards me.

She knows I enjoy her teasing me and I'll reward her later. Last year she danced the last half hour with me commando. I knew as she put her thong in my pocket. We fell asleep almost when it was time to get up for breakfast.

I like watching others dance, enjoying themselves and okay seeing the odd bit of feminine flesh I wouldn't normally see.

Before the party Christine had let slip their new department boss John Malcom wasn't liked. He was too hands on for many. It wasn't a surprise to me as she wasn't as happy as normal. I'd tried to discuss what was wrong. She would only say it was work but it would resolve itself. Christine had pointed him out when we arrived. I could see him doing the rounds and that his presence wasn't welcomed at many tables. With all the bodies in the way I couldn't see why but this was unusual to say the least with this crowd.

I went to the bar for another round of drinks. When I came back, I saw the reason. He had joined our table and sat beside Christine. He had a hand along her bra strap fiddling with it. The other was on her leg under her dress trying to head where he had no right to be. Christine was trying to push him away as she fought his hand under her dress. He was leaning in trying to kiss her. Bob who was coming from the toilets was approaching him, he looked mad. I caught his attention and waved my head for him to leave it to me.

I should mention I'm kind of old school. You treat people properly and you protect your family.

I put the drinks on the next table, before I grabbed Malcolm's arm and collar dragging him away from Christine. As he stood up, I punched him in the gut before kneeing him in the balls. As he collapsed, I yanked his arm around his back and told him, loudly, so even over the music everyone around heard, "Arsehole, if I see you touch my wife again, I'll remove you from your little dick. Now fuck off back to the gutter!"

I spun him round and planted a beautiful right hook on his jaw. He went down for the count and more.

Some of the main bosses came over. I have known them for years. Derek asked, "What the fuck's going on?"

I replied calmly, though my tone may have suggested otherwise, "This arsehole has been going round the tables, groping the female members of staff. He was trying to get one hand up Christine's dress as the other tried to unhook her bra. She was struggling to get him to stop. I stopped him before he managed. If he had, he would be leaving in a body bag.

"There's never been any problem with behaviour at any function until he arrived. I hope he wasn't transferred to get away from similar trouble. If he was - you have a major problem!"

Derek was furious. "Ian, we'll sort it out. Christine how are you?"

Christine was visibly upset, "I'll be fine. He was telling me sex with him will be part of my new contract. I can tell you now it will never be! I'd heard about his behaviour in the ladies' toilets. So many are very angry at his behaviour. He won't take NO as an answer!"

Derek called over the doormen, "Make sure he gets to his room. He is not allowed back under any circumstances."

Christine and I had our drink, a couple of dances and headed to our room. She was still shaking. Instead of our anticipated evening of lust, we settled for a hug and cuddles. I hated Malcolm!

Neither Christine nor I are stupid. She was a mid-level manager at the firm. She'd been there eleven years. She had re-joined the workforce after our children were old enough to be trusted to look after themselves after school. I run a small contracting business which means I often find myself working on some physical projects but that beats going to the gym.

When we returned home the next day we spoke about this jerk. Christine didn't trust him one bit. I agreed with her assessment he would be looking for revenge on me through her probably as he couldn't win any physical confrontation with me.

I called my sister Elaine who's a partner at a law firm specialising in workplace law and explained everything. Christine had no doubt her colleagues would back her up. She told Christine to lodge a complaint with HR over sexual harassment. If the firm didn't discipline him or sack him, any repetition would not be good for them. Elaine told Christine to always have a recording device on her and if possible, a camera in her office to catch anything he did. If offered a new contract, do not sign anything until Elaine had verified it. They couldn't demand you sign there and then under any employment law. Just say, "I shall read this fully later."

I'd worked on a project for a company who dealt in these products, so I called them. Later I picked up a bracelet recorder which she just needs to touch to activate, a USB multiple charging unit with camera which used SD cards to record everything. As Christine always had something on charge this wouldn't look out of place. I also found a personal attack alarm which not only would shriek at 140 decibels it could spray him with a dye. Unfortunately, I couldn't find one which would allow you to pepper spray him. It's illegal to have in Scotland.

Christine knew some staff at the office he had come from so would contact them to see why he had moved.

When she went back to work after the holiday period, she lodged a complaint with HR. She also sent an email to the other female members of staff and told them she had done so. She hoped any others he had groped would come forward. She set up her room as directed by the camera manual.

Two days later Christine was interviewed by some external legal team on behalf of the firm. Her friends were interviewed and backed her up. It was a week until John Malcolm was interviewed. He denied everything. Unfortunately for him, Dave had recorded it and Mary had given a copy to the legal team.

To everyone's surprise he wasn't sacked, demoted or moved.

He stayed clear of the women but Christine was sure he was plotting something. She found out from her friends at his old office they were all glad to see him go. He was related to the owner of the firm which was why he wasn't sacked there.

Five weeks later we found out what he had been planning.

Christine:

The rumour mill around the end of January said there were a number of promotions in the offing. I didn't pay much heed as I didn't expect to rise much further. In truth I was happy where I was. Not too much stress but a fulfilling job. Being able to spend time with Ian and not work all hours. A bonus was my office wasn't near Malcolm.

About mid-morning the mail arrived. There was a large envelope addressed to me. Inside a letter informing me my role was changing and my new contract was enclosed. I had to sign it and return immediately. The letter was signed, John Malcolm.

Moira, Helen and Mary had received similar letters. I had told them Elaine's advice, so we all sent back a note saying, "I shall read this fully later" and return our comments on it in due course but within seven days (the time legally allowed). We agreed we would read it at home and speak later that evening.

Malcolm came into my office shouting and swearing at me. I sat quietly knowing this was being recorded. When he had finished, I asked him politely to leave. He was even more furious.

He screamed, "You'll sign that contract or you're fired!" I just smiled.

Derek came down from his office as he heard Malcolm screaming. He ordered him to leave. Malcolm just told him, "You can't do anything to me. I'll have my revenge on these women or they're out of here." He stormed off.

Derek tried to apologise but he was fuming. He went into his office and Beryl, his secretary said she heard him shouting at the main manager Henry Burrows at head office. He told him, Malcolm was totally out of control and was trying to hurt people. He was destroying this branch by his antics. He had to be sacked. The manager obviously suggested that Derek could be the one sacked but backed down when Derek said "Do that! How many staff will walk out with me?"

Before I left my office, I replaced the SD card in the USB charger. On my way home I called Elaine as I knew Ian would not be home until 7 pm at the earliest. As directed, I scanned the contract and emailed it to her when I returned home.

I wanted to open the wine but I settled for a cup of tea. I read the contract. The first four pages were normal. Pages 5, 6, 7, 8 were an abomination. I almost threw up.

Mary was the first to call. I told her Elaine had a copy and I was waiting for her to call back. Moira called next, she was almost speechless. If you knew her you would have said that's impossible. Helen's call involved many expletives and threats to remove his little dick.

Not only were we not signing that contract, but all our husbands would be told when they came home.

When Ian came in, he could sense I was not happy (that's an understatement by the way). He lifted his brow as he does when he knows I need to speak to let me know he's listening. It's a married couple thing!

I began, the anger barely constrained in my voice, "Ian, Malcolm has his revenge. He sent the four of us new contracts. If we don't sign, we'll be sacked. We won't sign. I sent this to Elaine. She's going to come back to tell me what we can do. Please read it."

I handed it to Ian. He read it. The first few pages his face said what's the problem. When he reached page 5, his face began changing. There was a lot of anger building and by the time he read page 8, I thought he was going to have a stroke.

"That fucking cunt! I'll break every fucking bone in his body. Your new role is as before but additionally you will be required to be an Office Wife. To enhance the wellbeing of staff, you are to be available to fuck any male member of staff and any female if he tells you too. You will blow him each morning on his arrival, fuck him at the tea break, have anal at lunch and a blowjob before he leaves. Your dress code is naked.

"Is he such a fucking moron he doesn't know he will be beaten shitless and his little dick made inoperative! No one will sign such a contract. The courts will deem any dismissal illegal as I'm sure this contract breaches many regulations.

"Did he give you time to read it?"

I smiled, "It was supposed to be signed and back to him within an hour. I refused as I needed to read it later. He came into my office. He ranted and raved, threatened. It's all captured.

"Derek heard him and came down. He told Derek he couldn't touch him. Derek phoned the main boss, that didn't work well. They threatened his job. They only backed down when he said how many would leave with him. We all would."

We made our meal together, both thinking about this contract. We had just finished when the doorbell went.

Ian answered it to find Elaine and her husband Eric there. Both looked furious.

Elaine was brusque, "Can we conference call all the ladies and their husbands so I can say this once?"

Ian took us into his den/office and fired up his computer. I telephoned the others and we used "Teams" to see everyone. To say there were four very angry women, four extremely angry husbands, a furious lawyer and her investigator husband would not do justice to the level of fury.

Elaine began, her voice while controlled showed her anger.

"First question, is there anyone who is contemplating accepting this contract?"

The looks of shock on every one's face showed her the answer. She smiled.

"I had to ask as that will be among the first questions asked at any court case. I need you all to do two things. Copy and print out two copies of that contract. We need to keep the originals safe so if you have a safe, a safety deposit box use it or give it to me and I'll put it in our work's depository.

"It will take a number of days but I will work out a legal challenge to the contract which I will lodge with the firm. I will lodge the second copy. The originals I'll keep for any court case.

"Tomorrow, all together the four of you go to HR and Derek where you hand him a copy of the contract you've been given and tell him there is no way you will sign. Direct him to pages 5-8. If you are sacked, you will sue the company.

"I presume there are no other women who have been offered these contracts. Perhaps ask around to have any join us.

"Now I know what Eric would do if I received this and I'm sure Ian and the others would do likewise. Don't!

"Eric will explain. He's been investigating Malcolm since the Christmas party and he's found out some disturbing stuff. I'll ensure whatever happens that firm does not get off lightly."

Eric took centre stage. He smiled but it was his I'm about to fuck you smile.

"After Christine's experience Elaine wanted to know more about that bastard as she thought he would have done something similar in the past. He was too open in his actions. Too confident nothing would happen to him. The fact he wasn't sacked after brought many red flags.

"I discovered he is related to the owner and has a hold over him, probably due to the fact the owner is fucking his secretary. His wife would not approve.

"Malcolm harassed many women at his old office, with the owner covering it up. Several men tried to beat him up but they were the ones beaten up.

"Malcolm is dangerous, not himself but he has links to a group of around twelve to fifteen who enjoy back street fighting. Malcolm likes to set the trigger, like today's contracts. He is aware that you will want to beat the shit out of him. He has set this up for you to do that. When you catch him in the car park tomorrow, his friends will be there to fuck you up badly. Those others they have assaulted are still in physical therapy."

Bob shouted out, "I don't care, one of us will get the bastard first!"

Eric shook his head.

"You won't get near! His car will be as far away from the entrance as possible, so you'll have sixty yards to go. They will be in front of you. You'll be stopped and beaten before landing one hand on him.

"Elaine needs a few days, a week at the most to get all the legal work together. During my investigations, I came across a group who want vengeance on Malcolm's buddies. There are in excess of forty of them. It will take a few days for them to get here. Four men of a similar description to you will be seen removing Malcolm from the scene.

"His friends won't be in any position to interfere as the others take care of them. They won't be left able to beat up others in the future.

"Malcolm will be removed to a place of great danger where several husbands of women he has sexually assaulted will be waiting to gain their vengeance on him.

"I know you want to do this yourselves but being in jail is not beneficial to a happy married life."

Ian spoke, the anger, hatred in his voice, I had never heard, "If we can't beat the crap out of Malcolm, can we at least get the evidence of the owner and the secretary to his wife. He's allowed Malcolm to try and fuck other marriages, he should pay, big time!"

Eric smiled, "I have that ready to go. I knew you'd want that. I'd want that at the very minimum. Elaine will go for his financial balls and enjoy toasting them. Talking about financial matters, I think a word with HMRC would be beneficial. I'll have someone make a call.

"We'll play him. Each morning one of you will be watching his movements. The same in the evening. You never enter the car park and ensure you are in a safe place so his friends can't catch you unaware. He'll know you're planning your revenge. He'll expect you to act, he's depending on it. We'll grab him one evening.

"When everything is set, the four of you and me will be playing pool at the pub. You will be the prime suspects for Malcom's disappearance, so we'll all have rock solid alibis. Elaine will explain what you say to the Police."

Elaine went into more detail about what was potentially ahead. It wouldn't be easy but we had the support of each other and our husbands.

Elaine watched and listened to Malcolm in my office and just smiled. She took copies for the case.

The next morning as I entered the car park, Malcolm was laughing. Ian was with me and kissed me goodbye. A passionate kiss. He glared across at Malcolm. He was at the rear of it as Eric predicted. He came in looking disappointed according to Audrey, the receptionist.

I emailed the female members of staff and informed them about the conditions in the contracts offered to us. If any had received similar to contact me as we were preparing a case against the company. We would not be signing the contract even if dismissed.

Gwen from accounts came to my office. She received a contract with the "Office Wife" tag. She hadn't done anything with it. If she told her husband, he would kill Malcolm and she didn't want him in jail. If she was dismissed the loss of salary would mean they would lose their house. She didn't know what to do apart from sign it and cut Malcolm's balls off at the first opportunity.

I told her what Elaine had said. We copied her contract. I would arrange for her husband Martin to join the others when Malcolm went down. I just didn't tell her why.

The five of us went to HR and asked Veronica to come with us to see Derek. She had read my email so understood what was about to happen. Derek was looking to go to a meeting but Beryl told him this was his most important meeting of the day. She'd read the email!

Derek invited us in.

I touched my bracelet so everything said was recorded.

I started, "Derek until recently this has been an excellent place to work. There was a lot of laughter and fun. People got on well. Now the place is a shell of what it was. Ever since Malcolm started his tricks. NO WOMAN FEELS SAFE!

"Yesterday he sent new contracts to all five of us. These are copies. The originals are with our solicitor. Pages 1-4 are fairly normal but I'm sure you'll agree pages 5-8 are abnormal and inconsistent with having a good working environment. They are designed to demean us and allow us to be sacked for non-compliance.

"Just so you are clear, none of us will be working as "Office Wives" servicing all the men and some of the women but especially Malcolm. If we are dismissed; we will sue the company."

12