Office Wives - No Chance!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derek's face showed shock, extreme shock. He quickly opened the contract and flicked to page 5, "That fucking bastard! He's a deranged fucking arsehole." He tried to calm himself. "Christine, I have tried to have him fired. I'll contact head office now. This is an abomination. I won't have this. If they don't do something, not put him to another office, I'll leave with you."

He added, "If he causes any trouble scream, I'll come running and beat the shit out of him myself!"

All bar Veronica left. She was speaking quietly to Derek. He called Beryl in and a few minutes later she was walking about the office dropping notes on certain peoples' desks. From their faces, they were mad. I discovered later that he had forewarned some male staff members about Malcolm and asked them to look out for our safety.

The few who were close to Malcolm didn't receive any notes. I presumed they were the others looking to be serviced.

Beryl updated us at lunch. Derek had cancelled all his meetings. He had been on the phone to the main boss and head office HR manager. He had had her send the contracts to them so they could discuss the contents. Beryl said she was almost sick when she read what he wanted.

Derek had remained mostly calm. She had brought him three cups of coffee as he sounded so dry. Veronica, head office HR and Derek were trying to convince Henry Burrows that what Malcolm intended was not only illegal it would destroy the reputation of the company when this came to court. He had to be sacked, not moved aside.

Burrows wasn't shifting. Derek tried, "Henry, we've known each other for years. Why are you sticking your neck out for him? When this blows up, you'll take the fallout."

Burrows replied, "Derek, Bill Johnson won't allow anything to be done about Malcolm. I have kept everything documented so when the shit hits the fan, I'll take some but Johnson will get hosed. I agree with you, in fact I think he should be jailed. Do what you need to do to protect your staff. Tell them if it goes to court, I will tell the whole truth!"

It appeared Eric's investigation was correct.

The afternoon started with Malcolm being summoned to Derek's office. Derek had had Veronica draw up an official warning as to his behaviour. He didn't care what head office said he would sack him and call the Police to deal with any sexual assaults reported to him. He was going to ask all staff to report such behaviour.

Malcolm was belligerent shouting at Derek who held firm. Malcolm ended, "These contracts come into force on the 12th. They either sign or they're gone."

Derek did email all staff, remined them of the conduct required at all times and to report anyone who attempts to sexually harass or intimidate you. He would deal with any fallout.

Malcolm came to my office afterwards. He was mad. "What the fuck was your husband glaring at me for - bitch?"

I replied calmly, "Ian knows about your perverted contract. You should have come up to him to explain it if you were a man. I saw you cowered at the back. None of us will sign. We'll see you in court. I'll make sure a friend in the media is there so your name will be well known."

Malcolm looked confused as though he expected me to collapse on my knees and tell him I would sign, asking his forgiveness. "What fucking court case?"

I smiled happily, "For unfair dismissal and sexual harassment!"

My eyes held his. I glared at him hoping he would attack me. I had the alarm hidden in my hand beneath the desk.

"There's nothing wrong with that contract and your non-signature means you resign, not sacked."

I replied sweetly, "We'll see."

He came towards me and I was about to spray him when John who had come up told him, "Strike her and I'll break every bone in your body and keep you here until Ian arrives. I'm sure he has places to dispose of your worthless body!" His tone said, "give me the opportunity."

Malcolm saw the desire in John's eyes so backed away, "This isn't finished!"

Bob was waiting for Moira as the office emptied. He stared down Malcolm who didn't appreciate Bob drawing a cutting motion over his balls.

Terry brought Helen to work the next morning and stared at Malcolm who again was at the back of the car park.

Malcolm harassed Moira and Helen about their husbands but they just told him he was a little dicked pussy who if he had any balls would have spoken with their husbands over the contract, which they were never going to sign. They had bracelet recorders as well.

Dave met Mary that night and again Malcolm was subjected to a gaze which rattled him. He kept far away from him.

Martin dropped Gwen off the next morning and again showed his displeasure to Malcolm. This went on all week until the Friday. As Malcolm left the office, he was approached by five men of similar build and wearing similar clothing as our husbands.

The car park CCTV showed a group of around twelve get out of cars and start to intercept them. Another large crowd of men, wearing dark face coverings and dark nondescript clothing stopped them and an almighty fight took place. Those in the car park could only watch as those men beat the other twelve to bits. It only took three to four minutes but they were left lying, looking badly injured.

From tales over the next week at the water coolers, many speculated that those men had been viciously booted around their personal equipment for minutes and wouldn't be functional for a while. Many thought they may have had arms and legs broken as well as facial injuries.

It was after they left very quickly as Police sirens were approaching people realised Malcolm was no longer there. No one had seen what had happened.

The Police spoke to Derek for some time. They all came along to my office.

Moira, Helen, Mary, Gwen and I had changed for an evening with our husbands so we looked somewhat delectable.

Derek was so sad, "Christine, I'm sorry I had to tell the Police about Malcolm and that contract. How he has been complaining your husbands have been watching him."

I smiled, "Derek, it wasn't our husbands. They wanted him yes- but they were going to wait until after everything settles. He's sacked or the court case. They've been at Norma's grill playing pool all afternoon. We're heading there to have a meal and go dancing later."

The Police called in that information and we all left.

By the time we arrived, Police Officers had been and left as their alibi was solid. Norma had showed them her CCTV. Ian had wanted them to arrest Martin as he was a bandit and had all their money. 10p a game - it soon mounted up!

It was the middle of the next week when details about Malcolm appeared. He had been found in a bad way. He had been badly beaten and his penis was in a cock gage which had been welded shut causing some burns. Many speculated or hoped, the burns included his dick. There was debate about his injuries but it appears he may have multiple fractures and internal injuries. Some had heard there was a large butt plug found glued in his rectum.

He never returned to any branch of the firm.

Mrs Johnson took her revenge on her husband interrupting his afternoon with his secretary who was so shocked she bit his penis. Apparently, there was blood everywhere. She is divorcing his ass and taking him to the cleaners.

HMRC acted on anonymous information that Johnson was hiding sales to reduce profits. I can say they are being very thorough as they spent over two weeks at our office. We haven't heard anything yet.

The evening it happened, we all had a lovely meal before heading to a club for a dance. It was a great evening. Gwen and Martin gelled well with our group. The girls really teased the men. I'm sure all the men received a very loving time when they arrived home. Ian certainly did!

12