All Comments on 'Office Work Ch. 04'

by RipRespon

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wrong story title

it should have been 'My Wife...The Office Slt'

barely skimmed through 2 and 3 and did the same for this one. you got 1s all the way 'round.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

ManoBlueManoBlueover 6 years ago
Stop

This is getting ridiculous.

jbpeters74jbpeters74over 6 years ago
Reading this brought knots to my stomach

While reading this I had to walk away many times, knots in my stomach. Where this is going and seeing a destruction of marriage is like watching a car wreck. Can he stop it before it gets any worse, I don't know. I would try now. I am definitely not a cuckold type, I might have hurt everyone in the office. Then warned them to not touch her even after I divorced her ass. He didn't start this she did and stupid her should have had more respect for her husband, then to flaunt herself around at work. I wouldn't worry about the stripper sex, he was out of it and she took advantage of him like they took advantage of her.

Rw43Rw43over 6 years ago
Agree with JP

This marriage is in serious trouble and is spiralling down.

Ch 3 was a huge power play using sex as a manipulative tool. That's degrading, whether the guys followed the rules or not. And the descent began.

The biggest problem is that both spouses have secrets that make them feel guilty. If Monica didn't feel guilty over her actions, she would have realized the depth of her husband's guilt feelings. Instead, she has to take his conflicted passivity as complicity with her behavior with the guys, particularly since she is still winking at him whenever she goes to play.

I hope they refind their love, respect and honesty, but I suspect the new guy will have some negative effect on their marriage yet. Just like Road House: worse before better. I just hope we're all still here to see the better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gosh, please stop writing this wimp nonsense garbage story. This is so pathetic!

Enough is enough......please no more!

This writer and his wimp tales suck!

As I am a long years married woman with kids I can tell you all that this story is so nonsense and stupid, even for a jerk-off fantasize!

This kind of writer needs to understand that real woman absolute hates wimp man in her bed. Wimp man is as pathetic as disgusting!

@ writer: please man up and write something to be proud of.

1* for this whole crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Complete waste of time. 1* for this lame

The writer seems to have some serious mental illness mixed with some gay issues and cuckold issues that were transported to this ugly and horrible sequel.

In fact the writer shows some gay tendencies in this tale, which is pathetic a gay writer pretending he's a wimp cuckold husband!

This entire sequel sucks, lacks of creativity, nonsense, poor written, low context, shallow and it is not even sexy nor hot story.

This tale is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

1* for this ugly and bad tale!

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 6 years ago
What bull shit.

She has no right to be mad at him. He should be mad at her.

She is the one who broke the rules and cheated. She did a good job of falsely turning the tables.

Besides, no sex for a week I might suspect she has been fucking at the office this week.

Will look forward to more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh, com'on, write something more decent than this garbage. no wonder such very low score!

Wow, this story is pure crap at its finest....wondering why such low score!

The writer may be a brainless to write something so stupid, nonsense, no-creative and brainless like this whole sequel.

This story is so poor, inconsistent and far from the real life.....in fact this tale sucks even as a trash fantasies to jerk-off.

Complete waste of time!

1* for this whole sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Can you please continue wimpass sub?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just a bunch of crap. Please no more!.....1* for this trash

This story is so bad, ugly, nonsense and pathetic.

The writer did a very poor job on this ugly story.....complete waste of time reading this lame.

1* for this garbage....and please no more..enough is enough!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Sometimes happens this way

Key is, husband are you prepared for what you have unleashed? Hope so xoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

wimpy cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really liked it: 👍👍 = ☆☆☆☆+ (4.4=88%)! VERY VERY ACCURATELY WRITTEN.

I can tell you based on my personal experience that after you find out your wife is cheating on you, she starts turning you on way way more than she did before you found out.

This chapter accurately depicts the internal dialogue a cuckold husband can have, what are his thoughts & feelings, & how he accepts his humiliation as his "new normal".

The simple notion that I could leave her was not gaining traction in my foggy mind.

Luckily for me she fell in love with another man & left me & the city.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a punk

Sorry sad story for sorry sad boys

49ers6949ers693 days ago

Don't care for the disrespect, humiliation and the husband turning into a complete pussy. He wasn't too bad in the beginning, but now he has completely turned. other than that the story is very well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRipRespon@RipRespon
540 Followers
My stories are based on the many sexual adventures I had during my marriage of over 20 years. My hot wife (10 years younger) and I explored exhibitionism, swinging, and ultimately cuckolding. We quickly discovered that my humiliation was an extreme turn on for both of us. T...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES