Officer and a Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
Blackmailed ship officer starts to enjoy being a whore.
13.4k words
4.52
46.1k
37

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes, fate can be a bitch. Doesn't matter how much effort you put in, doesn't matter how well you plan things, they all get blown away when bad luck hits you. That's pretty much how Natasha felt today.

She told herself that just this once, she'd try to actually follow Tanos' request. Not that it meant she would blindly do whatever he asked, but maybe just for today she'd give it a try. After all, it was a simple request: wear a thong the whole day. How hard could it be?

Natasha hated it when other people ordered her around but for the past few days, resisting Tanos had only made things worse. That's what happens when you try to piss off someone who has a solid lock on blackmailing you. So, she figured at least for today, she'd just do what he asked and see what happens.

That's what led her to the crew laundry at 7 am sharp. To pick up her laundered clothing which included her one and only pair of thongs... just so she could follow Tanos' orders. But then, fate had other plans.

_____________________

"What?!" Exclaimed Natasha. "What do you mean it's not done yet?!"

"I'm sorry, Ma'am Natasha," explained the crew laundry volunteer. "We would have finished your laundry by now if it weren't for the equipment malfunction."

She looked daggers at the crew volunteer: a small, old Indian man. Not the same big Jamaican she talked to last night. "And when will this 'malfunction' get fixed?"

"We're unsure, ma'am. The main water pipes seem to be clogged, none of the washing machines are getting any water. We've already contacted the engineers but they haven't had time to fix them yet."

Natasha pinched the bridge of her nose between thumb and forefinger and took a deep calming breath. She felt like strangling the man but knew it wasn't his fault. Why, out of all the times for a equipment malfunction did it have to happen today??

"Okay," she said, striving to calm her voice. "Once the issue gets fixed, I'd appreciate it if you prioritized my laundry bag." She slipped a $10 bill to the crew member. Natasha didn't normally engage in this kind of 'favor exchanges' between crew and so didn't know if 10 bucks was too much or too little for what she was asking, but she was a bit desperate and $10 was all the cash she had on her.

The man made the bill disappear in his pants in the flash of an eye, barely even looking at it. Professional. "I'll make sure yours is first in line, Ma'am. Then I'll give you a call."

"Call my mobile. I might not be in my office much this morning." She wrote down her mobile extension and walked out of the laundry room. Now all she needed to do was avoid Tanos for the rest of the morning till she could get her thong back.

***********************************************************************************

Tanos was not in a good mood. System issues were popping up one after another around the ship, his manager was nagging him to get them fixed, one of his technicians was quarantined in his cabin from a stomach flu and to top it all, he couldn't seem to find Natasha.

He'd dropped by her office three times already that morning but Natasha was nowhere to be found. Carlo told him that Natasha seemed very busy today, dropping by her office sporadically only to pick up some papers then leave again on an errand. It was almost as if Natasha was specifically trying to avoid him. Tanos was going to give it one more try before he went for lunch.

As he entered the chief purser's office he nearly crashed into Natasha on her way out.

"Hey you," Tanos told her as he quickly closed the door behind him to block her escape. "I've been looking for you the whole morning."

Natasha bent down to gather the papers that she had dropped upon nearly crashing into Tanos. "Yes, well, I have had an extremely busy morning."

"So it seems," Tanos replied. Natasha did seem flustered, maybe she really was just busy. "Lucky for you, I just need a minute of your time." Tanos gently held Natasha on her elbows and helped her up to her feet. He had the satisfaction of seeing Natasha flinch as he touched her. Flinched... but didn't pull back. Progress.

"You know what I'm here for, Natasha. Just go ahead and show me what I want and I'll leave you alone."

"Tanos, I..." Natasha licked her lips. "I, uh, I didn't... I didn't wear a thong," she said the last words in a low whisper with her eyes cast down on the floor.

"I'm sorry, what?!" Tanos' temper rose. He was already having a crappy morning, this did not improve his mood at all. He looked hard at Natasha, trying to figure out if she was serious. Natasha just avoided his gaze and kept quiet. "Natasha, I was trying to be real nice to you. I gave you one simple task and you couldn't even do it?!"

Natasha ripped her arms free of Tanos' grip. He could see his finger marks on her elbows, he hadn't realized he was gripping her so hard.

"Look, Tanos" Natasha put down her papers then brought her arms up, palms forward in a slightly pleading, slightly warding gesture.

"I swear I was going to wear a thong, just like you asked. Really, I did," she said in an almost pleading tone. "It's just that, well..." Natasha's cheeks suddenly colored a bright red. "You see, I only have one pair of thongs..."

"Hold on, hold on. What?" Tanos exclaimed.

"... and it was the same one I was using yesterday and now it's all covered in cum, but the laundry is broken so I couldn't clean it up," Natasha continued rambling.

"So, let me get this straight." Tanos leaned back on the door and gave Natasha an incredulous stare. "You're telling me that you, an incredibly hot adult woman in her thirties, only have one pair of thongs and didn't want to wear them because they were still dirty from all the fucking you did yesterday?"

"Well, yes." Natasha blushed hard at Tanos' words. Did he really have to rub it in her face so hard? "They're crusted in cum and the crew laundry is currently broken. So you see, I had no choice."

"I see." Tanos replied. His mind was whirling. He couldn't believe a woman in her thirties would only have one pair of thongs, especially not a woman as hot as Natasha. They would need to do some major wardrobe updates if their 'relationship' was to continue.

"I guess I do understand your situation," Tanos said in a calm voice. "That still doesn't explain why you disobeyed me."

"What?" Natasha exclaimed. "I just told you -"

"Yes, yes. I heard your excuses. You should have still worn those thongs, regardless of how dirty they were. You need to realize something here Natasha: Following my orders should be your number one priority. It takes precedence over whatever wants or comforts you might have. Is that clear?"

Natasha didn't answer, simply stared at him like she was about to jump on him and claw his face out.

"I said, is that CLEAR?!" Tanos shouted right in Natasha's face. "Or do I have to bring my laptop in here again?"

Natasha didn't budge an inch. Tanos was starting to think he might actually have to get his laptop when Natasha finally replied with a simple: "Clear".

"Great," he said. "Glad we reached an agreement. Now, since you have no thong on you, I figure we might need to get creative. Unbutton your blouse for me please."

*****************************************************************************

Great, Natasha thought. Now it seems Tanos is going to get sexually creative with me again. I wonder what he'll make me do now? Why couldn't that water pipe have broken on a different day?

For a brief moment, Natasha considered resisting Tanos' orders... but what was the point? If push came to shove she knew she'd only fold against Tanos' blackmailing tactics. So with a loud sigh to show that she was doing this unwillingly, she started to unbutton her blouse.

"Good. Now untuck your blouse and turn around," ordered Tanos.

Natasha obediently untucked her blouse from her skirt and turned around. She felt Tanos move up behind her and slip a hand down the waistband of her skirt and under her pantyhose. He started caressing her ass.

Shit. Now he's probably going to start fingering me and-

Without warning, Tanos grabbed the back of her panties and pulled straight up. Natasha felt her panties get swallowed by her butt cheeks and wedge up her crack. It happened so suddenly that Natasha was unable to prevent a scream erupt from her lips.

"Aaeeeeeeeeeehhh!"

Tanos kept pulling up till Natasha was on her tiptoes and he half-pushed, half-carried her towards her desk and pushed her head down against it. She tried to shove Tanos off, tried to slap his hand off her panties but he was too strong and she was at an awkward angle. Tanos pulled her blouse off her shoulders till it was locked low on her elbows, making her unable to move her arms freely as the blouse acted like a make-shift pair of handcuffs.

The pain in her butt crack was... shocking. It wasn't extremely painful, not really, but it was something that she'd never felt and so was unprepared for. She'd heard of wedgies before, even saw some of her classmates receive them back in highschool. She'd just never experienced it herself.

She sensed Tanos grab something from her desk then a second later, felt something cold and metallic slip underneath the band of her bra. Natasha froze in place, thinking that Tanos had pressed a pair of scissors against her back or maybe a letter opener, but what she heard instead was her stapler going off repeatedly. At first she couldn't figure out what was happening, then comprehension dawned on her.

"You motherfucker!!" she exclaimed and tried to kick out at Tanos... which only aggravated the wedgie digging into her ass. The son of a bitch was stapling her panty to her bra!

Before she could land any meaningful kicks on Tanos he apparently finished his stapling and he flipped her around on her back, giving her a view of his smiling face. The bastard is grinning like a kid!

"Dammit, Tanos! What the hell?!"

"Hey, you said you didn't have any thongs left. I figured we'd make one for you," Tanos replied, still with that big grin on his face. "But we're not done yet..."

"What do you mean we're not done yet?! Stop this right now or -"

Whatever else Natasha was going to say was cut off as Tanos reached down the front of her skirt and pulled the front band of her panties up in the air.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhh! Shit! Shit! Shit!" Natasha felt like her panties were cutting her pussy lips in half. Her hips were bucking, trying to get Tanos off of her but he was too heavy. She tried to punch or slap his face but her arms were still pinned by her blouse behind her back. Tears started welling in her eyes. She put every ounce of willpower she had to stop them from falling. No way was she going to let this asshole see her cry.

By the time she opened her eyes again, Tanos had finished putting some two-dozen staples on her bra front, affixing her panties on it. The good news was that Tanos was kind enough to reverse the stapler so that the bent pointed ends of the staple wires were pointed away from Natasha's skin. That meant that they wouldn't prickle and chafe her skin. Small blessings.

"There," Tanos said with apparent self-satisfaction, admiring his work. "That looks enough like a thong to me."

Natasha looked down at Tanos' handy work. The band of her white bikini panty was pulled all the way up and stapled against the base of her white bra. Her panties angled to a sharp V low on her stomach and became almost a single stretch of cloth as it disappeared under her skirt. The crotch of her panties were stretched so tight that it had slipped in the middle of her pussy lips and parted them, rubbing her clit hard. Based on the fire raging up her butt crack, she could imagine her panties were stretched just as badly behind her as well.

Just then the phone rang. Natasha had no plans of answering the phone, even had her arms not been locked behind her back, but Tanos reached over and pressed the speaker.

"Hi Natasha. Carlo here," the voice on the other end said. "There's a crew member out here to see you."

"I'm unavailable at the moment," Natasha replied. "I have some business with Tanos to take care of," she said while giving Tanos the most murderous stare she could come up with.

"Don't worry, Carlo, we're just finishing up." Tanos interjected, giving Natasha his big boyish grin. "Give me a minute and I'll be out."

Tanos dropped the call and, with surprising gentleness, helped Natasha stand and got her blouse back over her shoulders.

"Tanos, you filthy piece of - "

"You've got one minute, Natasha," Tanos interrupted her. "If I were you I'd use that time to make myself presentable... otherwise people might gossip about us." He winked at her as he said this.

At this point Natasha didn't really know how to react anymore. She started the day promising to follow Tanos and to not make any fuss, but now she was pissed off and felt like her groin was balancing on a tight rope. To make matters worse, Tanos was currently buttoning up her blouse and tucking it back under her skirt, like a mother helping her daughter get prepared for school. This man is insane, she thought.

"Seems you kept your promise and wore a thong after all", Tanos commented. "That means I'll also keep my promise and not ask any sexual favors from you today. However," and here Tanos' face lost its smile and his voice turned cold. "You need to learn that disobeying me has consequences. This evening you're going to wear a thong. I don't care if you have to borrow one from your girlfriends, I want you in a thong. Furthermore, as punishment for not following my orders you are to wear no bra tonight. No bra, no undershirt or cheat crap like that either. Just your blouse against your naked breasts. Oh, and put your anal beads on - all of them this time. I was going to give your ass the day off but, well, you need to learn your lesson."

Tanos had finished fixing her up by now and he gave her one long appraising look. Seemingly satisfied, he turned and headed for the door. "Remember Natasha," he said without turning around. "Don't test me again". With that he opened the door and left.

A few seconds later, a female face peeked in her office.

"Ma'am Natasha?"

It's that bartender with the too-short shorts, Natasha thought. What was her name again? Carmel? Carol? Carolina, that was it.

"You asked me to come to your office once I had my apology letter and written reprimand?"

"Well, do you have them?" Natasha asked irritably. This wedgie was not helping her mood at all.

"Yes, ma'am. They're all here." Carolina showed her a folder she was holding.

Natasha sighed. "Well then, bring them over." Something to be said about Natasha: Regardless of how harsh and cold she might seem to crew members, she always prided herself in following the rules and being fair when it was due. If the woman had indeed done what she had ordered then Natasha would do her part and treat the girl fairly. Huh, funny that. Natasha thought to herself. 'If she had done what I had ordered'... listen to me, I sound just like Tanos.

Natasha walked behind her desk towards her chair, moving slowly and carefully to avoid aggravating the wedgie. Still, she was unable to keep from wincing as she sat down.

"Are you alright, ma'am?" Carolina asked.

She watched Carolina as the bartender walked towards her, happy to see that the bartender was now wearing correctly sized shorts.

"I'm fine," Natasha answered in a cold tone that stopped Carolina from asking anymore questions. "Show me your papers."

Carolina handed over her folder and Natasha skimmed over the papers. She was usually very thorough in reviewing documents, reading every detail, but she found she was unable to properly concentrate with her panties digging into her crotch. She skimmed the documents just enough to make sure they were in order then put her stamp and signature on the papers. She took the bartender's crew ID from one of her drawers and handed it back.

"Here you go, Ms. Esperanza. I hope you have learned your lesson."

"Yes, ma'am." Carolina replied eagerly, though Natasha thought she saw a hard glint in the girl's eye. "You won't have any more problems from me."

"See that we don't." Natasha replied. "Dismissed."

Natasha got rid of Carolina as fast as she could so she could start removing this stupid wedgie. As soon as Carolina left and closed the door Natasha started unbuttoning her blouse. She had only unbuttoned the top two buttons when her door opened again and Rick stepped in.

Dammit, Natasha thought. Don't people knock anymore?! Though I guess if you're the hotel director you don't feel as obligated to knock on your subordinate's door.

"Natasha!" the hotel director greeted her in his gentle but slightly booming voice. Natasha always thought that Rick had the voice of a theatrical performer. "I've been trying to get a hold of you the entire morning. Where have you been hiding?"

Apparently, I haven't been hiding quite well enough, Natasha thought bitterly. "Sorry, Rick. It's been hell of a busy morning." - If you only knew - "I was just on my way to lunch. Maybe I can visit you first thing this afternoon?" She hoped he would get the hint and leave her alone.

"Oh, no need for a formal meeting." he replied with a smile. "We can talk it over lunch. Come." And he beckoned her to follow her out the door.

Natasha wanted to curse out loud. She had wanted to get rid of this wedgie before she did anything else but she just couldn't seem to catch a break today.

She racked her brains for a good excuse to get out of this impromptu lunch meeting with her boss but she came up empty. Rick was already by the door, holding it open for her and waiting for her to join him.

Fine, she thought. It's just a wedgie. I'm a freaking senior officer on a 5-star cruise ship. If highschool kids can put up with this shit then I should be tough enough to endure such a juvenile prank over lunch. Time to put on my big-girl panties and suck it up. Hah! Big-girl panties. I'm such a comedian.

Natasha grit her teeth and stood up... then winced as her panty immediately dug into her ass and pussy.

"Natasha, is something wrong?" Rick asked with concern.

"I'm fine," she said. "Just a leg cramp."

"Ah, leg cramps. Yes, those can be quite a bitch," commented her boss. "You do know the best way to get rid of them though, right? You need to walk it off!"

"Wait, what?" exclaimed Natasha. "No, no. I just need to take it easy for a bit and..."

"Nonsense." Rick went back to Natasha, put a fatherly hand across her back and gently - but firmly - guided her forward into a brisk walk. "Cramps are the result of inactive muscles seizing up. The easiest way to get rid of them is to warm those muscles up fast. Off we go."

Natasha gasped as her panty started sawing her groin from the brisk pace Rick set.

"That's it Natasha, just walk it off. The pain will be gone in no time, you'll see."

**********************************************************************************

Leg cramp?? Of all the excuses you could have given him, why did you have to say you had a leg cramp?! Maybe if you had said you had an upset stomach or maybe had menstrual cramps instead he might have allowed you to skip out on lunch.

Natasha was beating herself up with such thoughts as she strove to keep up with Rick's long strides. She had at least convinced Rick not to eat in the guest buffet. She nearly had a heart attack when Rick suggested they take the stairs from deck 5 to deck 10 to eat in the guest buffet.

Now she just had to get down a few flights of stairs to the crew mess in deck 3 instead. Those were the longest few flights of stairs she'd ever taken. She kept shifting her posture to try and give her groin some much needed reprieve from the wedgie. If she stood straight and tall, her panty dug right in her pussy lips against her clit. But if she hunched to give her pussy a rest, her panty then dug into her ass crack instead. The good thing about her panties was that they were expensive and made of good quality, which meant they were quite stretchable and had quite some give to them. The bad thing about them was that because they were good quality and quite stretchable, it meant they weren't going to snap any time soon.