All Comments on 'Officer and a Slut Ch. 04'

by Taragon

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
thank you for this chapter

Awesome piece of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good to have you back.

Another fantastic chapter, can't wait to see what you've got in store for her next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Creative sexual scenes

What I love about this series is how each chapter has very unique sexual acts and avoids repeating the same thing over and over. The fact that this particular chapter managed to be very hot and nasty (in a good way) without using any standard sexual intercourse is a testament to how creative the sexual acts are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awsome!

Love the way Natascha is highly distressed...always running around and nervous wrecked... It was hilarious to see the bitchy officer puting her boobs on display to obtain personal favours from the crew. And being pissed on her room... It would be funny if Tanos would pissed her only one officer blazer. Ahah! But if I was Natascha I'd be worried about who helped Tanos cleaning her room... after all she do'n't want to be the main gossip at the ship... she's a married woman!!

Can't wait for next chapter!

krnrobeykrnrobeyover 5 years ago
Pretty good

Its a different kind of story. I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic

What a joy to read this series! Liked how you developed the characters slowly but steady. Putting her down from her high horse, down to the reality.

Can't wait to read more of her and Tanos and I hope she gets some nasty outfit to buy on her shopping list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome stuff

so i love this story, and i check for updates too offen to mention haha

I really like her evolving confidence in her own sexuality and power, especially in context context of her domination.

I also hope she gets a chance to ride around on a scooter with those beads in.. Its in italy after all haha

kuskiekuskieabout 5 years ago
Still waiting...

...and looking forward for next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Geography not your forte

Florence isn't a port, it's on a river, but not one deep enough for a cruise ship.

Closest port is Livorno, which is about 2 hours from the actual city of Florence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

the best chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous