All Comments on 'Officer Molly Roberts'

by Gina_B_33

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
striker24striker24over 1 year ago

A story with some cowardly selfish people with no morals and no respect for themselves or others. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I Read It

Kinda wish I hadn’t. A little boring, and a little depressing. I mean, two of the women in the little “bi-clique” were married. Were they so dense that they didn’t think that having sex with a woman is cheating? And “Pepper”. She’s a freakin Cop. Screwing with two married women. Nope, not my kind of story. And tell the truth, it wasn’t even very hot. If I were to vote on it, it would be a One Star vote.

KwiksilverKwiksilverover 6 years ago
Another Great Story

Good stuff once again. Love your style and ability to tell a story. You should continue the story with Neil. He's got himself into a world of pleasure. Tell us about it. So Cockman couldn't deliver what Molly was expecting? Hot lady. That happens.

NortCountryGuyNortCountryGuyabout 7 years ago
Very stimulating sequel to "How Far Will You Go?"

Gina's extended the enjoyment started in "How Far Will You Go?".

loveloverloveloverabout 7 years ago
Well, Gina

I just finished p 3 of 5. Coming up for air, resting my R arm. I'm getting a crush on you, & I've done a lot of happy laughing, you are funny as well as sexy & appreciating friends. What's left I wonder, except for these two enthused lezzies to enjoy Neil and maybe his friends? Throw in some black cock?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great sex but uncomfortable jokes

The sex scenes in your stories are incredibly hot and I really enjoyed them. However, I found all the racial jokes very uncomfortable, especially because they suggested several times that most black people (other than Molly) just don't know how to take a joke.

GordJenJeanneGordJenJeannealmost 8 years ago
Wish we could tell our story as you do

As an ffm triad of over 40 years (yes we are geezers but still sexy geezers) we could very much relate to your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

Both part were fantastic to read. I liked them.

Will there be any Part 3 or perheps further sequels?

xxxdoctorJxxxdoctorJalmost 8 years ago
Hot!

Gina...loved it. Or, should I say Pepper? The story stimulated they way I hoped it would. After I go and clean up I think I'll read another.

nudetexannudetexanabout 8 years ago
Very sexy`

I loved it also. You are a very good story teller. Can't wait for your next one.

sds195sds195about 8 years ago
All I can say is: WOW!!!!!

Another awesome story, Gina! Thank you SO much for your writings!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome

So sucking fucking hot, would love to be the cock in this group, fucking Molly most of the time and the others from time to time (lots) cunt lapping sex maniac uk. More more and still more I adore cunt.

corrytonmancorrytonmanabout 8 years ago
Loved it!

Great story! Silly as it sounds, the fact that you used pique correctly in the first story hooked me (okay, the well-written sex scenes helped). Thoroughly enjoyable; I do look forward to your next installment. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGina_B_33@Gina_B_33
800 Followers
I was a virgin when I married at 28, then he died, and shortly after that, I met a cpl who introduced me to many new things…I was with them for almost two years. They had to move away. I was unable to find another similar couple, so now I have a great male FWB. He brings his G...