Officer Quinn's One Night Stand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackal54641
Jackal54641
2,294 Followers

I gave her ass a little smack and felt her moan around my cock. You know that feeling— where it feels like her mouth is positively melting around it. She loved the rough stuff, and was tempting me for more.

I slapped harder this time. The crack going off like a gunshot in my Jeep. She moaned louder on my cock, and dove down until it hit the back of her throat. I could feel her neck muscles tightening as she choked herself on me. The flicking of her tongue along my shaft was like an afterthought.

I couldn't help but let out a groan as she did. Fuck she was good.

I slapped again. This time she popped off of it, and gave me a coy little "Ouch" that she really didn't mean.

"I think you like the manhandling, don't you?" I asked.

She nodded her head slowly, running her mouth along the underside of my shaft, not pulling her eyes off of mine. She looked like she was basting my cock with her mouth. It drove me nuts.

My fingers found their way under the waist band of her jeans. They were so tight, that my fingers didn't get far. Just far down enough to feel that she was wearing a G-string— the 'skinny bitch thong'. A thong that is basically just a couple of straps.

After that blow job, she was already raring to go. She sat upright and wiggled herself out of her jeans, tossing them into the back.

I was also up, stripping myself out of the last of my clothes. It was getting warm in the little space, and the windshield was already steaming up.

She was rubbing herself while I clumsily shed my boots and pants. Even with as little light as there was, I could tell that she was positively soaked. I'm pretty sure if I drove a manual transmission, she'd be riding the stick shift. She just looked that crazy. ...But I don't (so make your man-card jokes, ass hats ;-) ).

She was lounging in the seat— one leg propped up on the dash, baring her pussy. Her eyes were shut as she slid her fingers deep into herself. Clearly she'd done this before and was quite the expert.

She took my hand and guided two of my fingers into her snatch. She was tight, but I didn't mind playing. Her eyes were shut, her long lashes resting against her cheeks. Her lips were parted, showing me that cute little mouth.

She was gasping gently as I eased my fingers in and out of her tightness. Her pussy was practically drooling on my hand. Eva reached blindly across the console, groping for my cock.

As she found it, she started to stroke.

"Harder," she purred, moving her hips against my fingers like a dancer.

I was already finger fucking her pretty hard. But now my hand was positively stabbing into her body.

"Don't stop," she groaned.

I jabbed harder, pausing only briefly to ease a third finger into her body. I could feel her squeezing them together. I didn't let up.

"Don't stop... don't stop," she started to pant. "Yes yes yes!" She cried out. Her eyes started to flutter and I felt an extra surge of juices running over my fingers as she came on my hand.

Oh, it's like that, I thought as it dawned on me. She was one of those sex fiends who could cum often, easily, and a lot.

By the time her first orgasm subsided, I was ready to pounce on her. My cock was raging hard and needed to fuck.

Now I suppose it would make the most sense to have her ride me in my seat. But I wasn't thinking clearly. I clambered over the console and climbed on top of her in the passenger seat. There was more leg-room that way.

She threw those long slender legs around my waist and brought her pussy up to meet my manhood. She was absolutely dripping, and it wasn't hard to slide myself into her warmth, now that she was good and opened up.

"Ohhh fuck," she moaned, throwing her arms around my neck, locking us in a tight embrace.

I worked my hips as best as I could, given the lack of space.

"You should have approached me sooner," she groaned, twerking her hips as I drove myself in and out of her. "I would have fucked you right there in my truck while we were both on duty," she cooed in my ear, biting my lobe with her teeth.

The Jeep was rocking hard. She put her feet up on the windshield to brace as I reached beneath her, grabbed her ass, and pulled her into my thrusts. We built up to a good rhythm in that pose. Me pulling her into my thrusts, and her pushing back. The Jeep bounced harder.

"Tell me," she started to gasp, her breath coming out ragged. "Tell me I'm a little whore."

"What?" I was a little taken aback.

"Tell me I'm a whore."

I bit my lip, gripped her ass harder and impaled her over and over on my staff. "You're a little fuckin' whore. Next time I'll bring the whole security force over, and we'll all fuck you like some back alley hooker."

She shut her eyes and bit down on my shoulder, crying out loud as she orgasmed a second time. I held her like that for a minute, feeling her pussy tightening and releasing my cock.

Finally she collapsed back into the seat with a delighted smile. "Holy fuck, that was good," she glanced up at me.

"You alright with those insults?" I cocked my eyebrow. I might be a dick, but I'm not a monster. I'd prefer not to degrade women. But if it's a personal fantasy of hers, I'll play along when asked. Plus... well... this chick scared me a bit.

Eva giggled. "Aww... are you worried about? You're such a gentlemen," she said, caressing the side of my face as she caught her breath.

"Not really. Just want to make sure you don't stab me or something," I shrugged.

She laughed. "Don't worry. Me and my last boyfriend were into the swinger scene. Nothing really offends me." And as she reassured me, she repositioned herself. She straddled the center console and faced into the backseat. Her ass and slit on display for me. Presented for the taking. Her butt was a perfect heart shape.

"I can see that," I said as I got behind her. Of course she had a tramp-stamp. Somehow I wasn't surprised.

I positioned my cock at the entrance of that warm pink hole and wrapped my hands around her waist. She was so slim, my fingers were damn near touching each other as I held her around the belly. Then I was driving my cock right back home into her.

"Mmm... yes daddy," she moaned as she pushed her butt back to meet my thrusts. I could feel her toes curling against my leg as I pounded her.

"You like it, slut?" I took a handful of her hair and tugged. She put her hands on the seats to brace, pushing back eagerly.

"I do," she said, her tongue nearly lolling from her mouth, licking her lips. If she was drooling, I wouldn't be surprised. It was like this girl was possessed by a sex demon.

I couldn't give it to this girl hard enough. She took everything I could dish out, and she'd still be asking for more.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck yes!" She continued to cry out as my cock was a mad blur— pistoning in and out of her body. My balls slapping against her. Our bodies working feverish. All of the windows were steamed up by now, and there was healthy amount of sweat on us both before long. Even as I gripped her hair and occasionally gave her a firm tug, I could feel how soaked we were both getting in our sweat and passion.

I was building up to an orgasm, and I couldn't wait to let this little slut have it.

That was when it happened...

I heard the sounds of an approaching car before I saw it. Then the headlights swung into view as the vehicle came around the mulch pile. I recognized the amber light bar of the Casino Security Ford Escape. The mobile unit. Fuck my life.

Both Eva and I froze.

"Ah fuck," I muttered as the car stopped behind us. I suspect that whoever was driving it tonight was equally caught off guard to find a car parked behind the mulch piles.

Here's the thing: Most of my coworkers didn't know what I drove. And while I'm certain that if the guard assigned to the mobile unit knew that it was me in there getting my dick wet, he would have just kept on driving. But catching drunk couples parking in our back lots, engaging in a good car fucking, was a frequent part of our job. And I didn't want some over zealous rookie to call it in over the radio— and make a big deal out of it. Or worse— walk up and see my pasty white ass.

I'm sure most of you readers are hoping this turns into a gangbang, like my last few casino dalliances. Hell, I'll bet Eva would have even been down for inviting one of my coworkers into the fray. But I promised to be honest in this story, so I'm going to stay as loyal to real life events as I can.

Our hearts leapt into our throats. Both me and Eva were in our seats in a flash. I started the engine and got us the hell out of there. We left the casino property in our dust and continued onto the main road.

The security vehicle didn't follow, thankfully. But now we had a whole new set of problems. It was after midnight, and me and a girl I barely knew were driving through the streets of a busy (and not particularly safe) inner city, completely bare-ass naked.

Both of us were slouched pretty low in our seats as we went came to intersection after intersection, without much of a plan.

"So now what?" Eva asked. I knew what she was driving at. We couldn't easily dress while we were driving. We needed a secluded place to pull over and put our clothes back on.

Thankfully, I was somewhat familiar with the area. Back in my college years, my Army ROTC unit used to train on the nearby mountain that overlooked the town. I knew that there was a secluded little park up top, with a secluded little parking lot.

It wasn't long before we had run the gauntlet of city lights, traffic, and side streets. I learned something about myself during that drive. Exhibitionism is definitely not a fetish of mine. But it was a rush, regardless.

We left the city behind, and drove up to the top of the mountain. It definitely wasn't the middle of nowhere up here. The city streets were less than a mile away. But there were enough trees to create the impression of privacy.

We found the parking lot empty. A few lamps cast it in sickly orange glows. By the time I parked, we were laughing nervously.

"Well that was a new one for me," Eva admitted with a laugh. I had to give her credit. She was a good sport. My previous girlfriend would have freaked out if this had happened to her.

Reluctantly we started to redress. I managed to get my boxers and my pants back up and buckled. Eva had retrieved her shirt and panties.

I'm not sure when it happened... we were halfway dressed when I think it dawned on us both at the same time that we were alone again. And that mischievous little smile returned to her face— the one with the 'fuck-me' eyes that she'd given me when I first asked her name.

We grabbed each other by the back of the heads almost at the same time, and began to make out like our plane was going down. Her mouth was just as aggressive on mine as she'd been with my cock.

Her tongue wiggled against mine, tasting me, daring me to chase her. Then her hands dropped from the back of my head and down to my crotch.

Call it muscle memory, but my cock was back at full power in seconds, jutting upright from my pants.

I slid my hands beneath her shirt and pulled it off over her head. Then I was palming those small perky tits, rolling and pinching her nipples between my thumb and forefinger.

She was letting out little gasps. Her second wind hitting her hard. She shed the last articles of her retrieved clothes, and was once again the naked little nymph in my front seat.

...But like before, fate was not kind to me this night...

We stopped the instant that we heard the car engine. Like a sick joke, a pair of headlights swung into parking lot and shone directly on my Jeep.

My first thought was: Jesus Christ! Did they follow us all the way from the damn casino!?! But I knew that was impossible. My second thought was Oh please god, let this just be a lost motorist.

No such luck. A moment later, the police spotlight turned on and shone directly on us. Well, so much for bolting like we did last time.

I had just enough time to zip up my cock and buckle my belt. But I was still completely shirtless.

Eva was even worse off. She felt around, and came up only with my security shirt, completely with badge, nametags and all. She threw it around herself and got a few buttons done up before I saw the silhouette in the spotlight coming up to the window. Otherwise, Eva was completely naked, aside from my shirt— that she looked like she was drowning in.

As you can imagine, I was pretty horrified. How the hell was I to know what was going to happen? Would this be a slap on the wrist? Or would tonight turn out to be a serious thing? I was already thinking of who I might call if I needed to be bailed out of jail for some indecent exposure charge.

As the cop approached, I tried to gauge him. He was neither old, nor young. He was middle aged, looked vaguely military. He wore his boots bloused, and his hair in a dark crew cut. Would he be cool or would be some king-shit power trip?

His voice didn't sound stern. If anything, he sounded like a disappointed parent. "License, registration, and how much have you had to drink?"

Before I was even fully aware of what I was saying, I responded with "Oh, nothing to drink, sir. I just got off work," and I pointed to my badge on Eva's chest.

The officer leaned into the window and took our IDs. He glanced at Eva, then back at me, then back again. Finally he pointed at Eva. "You Miss, step out of the vehicle and come with me. You sir, stay here and finish getting dressed."

Me and Eva glanced at each other, and the color drained from our faces at the same time. We both had the same thing on our mind at the same time— we'd both seen too many porno movies (or read too many erotic stories). We knew where this was going...

Eva stepped nervously from the Jeep. I could see her legs tremble slightly as she followed the officer across the lot to his car.

I sat, rather petrified behind the wheel, wondering what the hell I should do. I wanted to help the girl, but also the selfish ass in me was grateful that she was just a hookup. Still... someone should do something about a corrupt cop, demanding sexual favors. If he was doing this to me and Eva, he would do it to other more committed couples!

Was it really worth getting shot over a girl I just met?

I barely had time to weigh any of this. It was less than a minute later that both of them came back to the Jeep. They were chuckling slightly, sharing a joke. Eva looked genuinely relieved.

Turns out, I really had watched too many porno movies, and was only making myself paranoid.

Apparently, (as I already should have known) when police catch couples parking like we were, they often separate the female from the male, to make sure she's there willingly, not being kidnapped, not underage, and not a prostitute. Hell, I should have known better! We do that shit at the casino. The officer had done just that, and Eva had told him how me and her had met.

The cop seemed much more at ease as he handed our licenses back to us. "Dude, maybe you should ask a few more questions the next time you hook up with total strangers," he laughed as Eva climbed into the passenger seat. "You both have your own places, you both live in the same town, hell, you both live within a mile of each other."

I was honestly stunned to hear this. As I later came to find out, I had gone to high school with Eva. I didn't remember her because our graduating class was 500 students, and we ran with completely different crowds, which is ironic since we both hung out with the slightly punk-ish "Bender from Breakfast Club" type of guys— delinquents but with a sense of moral fortitude and practicality.

"Not only that," the cop continued to tick off the points on his fingers. "You're both adults. I thought were you college kids! And, as if that's not bad enough, you parked right under the lights," he pointed to the spot lights that glowed in the parking lot. "I could see you from the road. I would have parked over there," he gestured to an unlit corner of the lot.

I blinked sheepishly. I hadn't expected a cop to be so... cool about this. I started to laugh. So did Eva.

"Just get the hell out of here," The officer waved his hand dismissively. "Go home and finish the job."

I blinked again. "Oh... okay... th-thank you sir," I managed to mutter out.

***

Eva was laughing as I drove. The whole night felt surreal. It felt like one of those comedy movies where the main character has to jump through a million hoops and suffer a million interruptions before he's finally able to fuck the hot girl.

"You're lucky I'm so damn charming," she said to me.

"I can't believe that just happened," I admitted. "I'm so sorry." I wasn't embarrassed, but I assumed that she would be. My last girlfriend would have been absolutely traumatized for years if something like that had happened to us. "I'll make this up to you. If you want a nice dinner or something, you got it!"

Eva stopped me in a my tracks. "Calm down. It's fine. You gave me something better than a dinner. You gave me a really awesome story to tell for the rest of my life."

I laughed again. I couldn't refute that.

Finally I asked the question. "What do you want to do? Do you want to call it a night and I'll drive you back to your car?"

Eva closed her mouth, but that coy little smile returned to her expression. She was giving me the naughty grin again. She shook her head slowly. "Uh uh. I'm not done with you yet. You can make this up to me in other ways..." and she ran her hand across my thigh.

Well, needless to say, I angled my car back to my place. We'd gotten lucky twice. I wasn't about to chance it a third time.

We barely made it through the door of my place before she was tackling me. I had just enough time to kick the door shut behind me. I bent her forward over the couch. She braced herself, and I merely had to get behind her. She was still in my uniform shirt, and her lack of panties made this easy.

I held her by the hips and rammed my cock into her tight little body again and again. She squealed with delight. She kept forcing her ass back against my pelvis, not even letting me pull out each time I withdrew. We grinded like that, back and forth.

Maybe it was an evening of blue balls, but my load came easily.

"Ohhhh fuck!" She bit her lip and enjoyed the feeling of me emptying my balls and pent up frustration to her body.

I gasped, my reward finally there. Although admittedly it was quicker than I thought. Little did I know that Eva is one of those chicks who doesn't cool down easily.

After my first orgasm, we went into my kitchen. I poured us a couple glasses of water.

As I threw mine back in two gulps, I felt her drop to her knees on my kitchen floor. She was pawing at my half limp cock with her fingers, and then her mouth began to lick and kiss its way along my cum covered shaft.

I jumped a little. My cock still in that post-orgasm sensitive state. But Eva was actually cleaning the cum off my cock with her mouth! Jesus Christ. I had to brace against the counter as she worked her magic, all the while staring up at me with those lusty eyes. Her tongue made long, painfully slow flicks, letting me see the cum that she was lapping up off of my skin. She was savoring the taste, and making sure that I knew it.

She was rewarded for her efforts when my cock sprang up to full arousal.

"Time for round two?" She asked, sliding to her feet. She bent herself over the counter, wiggling her ass for me, tempting me.

"You got it, you little street walking whore," I gave her ass a hard enough slap that she threw her head back and moaned in a combination of stunned pain and pleasure. I spread her cheeks and eased the head of my cock into her pussy.

Jackal54641
Jackal54641
2,294 Followers