Officer Quinn's One Night Stand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To her surprise, I didn't slide myself fully inside of her. I left the head of my cock in her body, and I took a handful of her hair in one fist and held her there so she was barely able to move. "Wiggle your ass for me," I snarled.

Her legs were locked together, her butt on display. Her hips started to make quick little turns from side to side. "Like this Daddy?" She panted as she swayed herself.

"Just like that," I ordered. "Wiggle your ass for Daddy."

"Ahhhh," she let out a long pleasurable sigh against the counter, like she was releasing a long held breath.

"Such a bad girl," I slapped her ass.

"Yes... I... am..." she whimpered out against the counter. I could tell by the way her breath was coming out as little squeaks that she was loving it.

Finally, when I was sure that neither of us could stand it any longer, I grabbed her hips and pulled her back into my thrust. I stabbed my cock deep into her womb, forcing her to scream in pleasure.

I kept one hand tangled through her hair, and the other firmly on her ass. I used my leverage to pull her back into me with each thrust. "Fuck me, bitch," I grunted, and each time that I snarled, she let out a new moan.

Finally I released her hair and held her by the shoulders. She tossed her head back and moaned into the darkened kitchen.

On impulse, I grabbed a banana from the bunch I kept beside the microwave. I peeled it, and as I fucked her, I told her to open her mouth.

She took my meaning and parted her lips. She teased her tongue around the tip of the banana while I rammed her harder and harder from behind. Finally I thrust the fruit into her dirty mouth. "Fuck us both, you little whore," I teased her, treating the fruit like it was another cock, and she was being spit roasted across my countertop.

"Mmmm... mmmhmmm," she purred and bobbed her head on the banana.

My cock was throbbing at this point. I glanced down at it, watching each time it emerged from her greedy pussy. I've never seen a girl who was so wet before. My cock was drenched. It was running down my balls.

Her muffled grunts started to come faster. "Mmf mmf mf!" And faster and faster. Finally I felt her whole body tense up. "MMMMMmmmmmm!" She moaned into the fruit as she climaxed.

It was too much for me. A second later, and I joined her. My second orgasm was even better than my first. And I don't think this poor girl had much more room in her body for cum, because it started to run freely down her inner thighs and patter to the tile floor.

By the time we'd finished, we both needed that glass of water. I mopped up the cum with some paper towels, and to my amusement, Eva finished her banana.

I'll be honest, by this point I was wiped. It must have been three in the morning, I was exhausted, and I still needed to drop Eva off back at her car. But like I said, this girl was a little crazy. One of those insatiable sex fiends.

We made it into the living room before she tackled me on the couch again. We fucked one last time... but it wasn't the easiest for me. While she was splayed on her back with her legs in the air, I was pushing a sore and tired cock into that tight little hole of hers.

It was hot, but it was also a crazy blur of exhaustion and dehydration. It was a long night, and I was just struggling to just to be satisfactory this time. I worked hard, sweat running down my face, watching her little tits bounce, her nipple studs catching the light in the room. Her pussy swallowing me whole. Her mouth parted, letting out a chorus of moans. Eventually her back arched and her nails claws at the cushions as she orgasmed again around my thrusts.

My last orgasm just wasn't going to happen. I didn't have anything left in me. And with her pussy that was already full of cum, it was a good opportunity to fake it— yes ladies, men can do that too.

The fact that she wanted that last on-the-couch fuck told me all I'd been fearing about this girl. She was either crazy, or had a Taylor Swift level of clinginess about her. Either way, she scared the shit out of me.

Thankfully, she didn't want to spend the night. When I drove her back to her car, she gave me a peck on the cheek and thanked me for a night she would never forget. She smiled at me from behind the wheel, and I could see that she had stars in her eyes.

Well it turns out, I was actually wrong in my assessment of Eva. She was really cool. Not just with the events of that night, but just cool all around— not clingy or psycho (at least not in the way that would scare me away). We continued to wave at each other when we'd pass in the parking lot, although now we also traded knowing smiles. Once or twice, I opted to sit in the Jeep with her, just to shoot the shit if I was bored during my shift. But otherwise, we both acknowledged that it was just a one-time hook up, and there were no feelings or strings attached.

To this day, we still maintain a casual friendship, mostly just shooting each other a like or a comment on Facebook.

Of course, not everyone believed that story. At least, not initially...

***

Eventually Galloway came back to work. Thank god. Eva was fun, but let's face it... she's not Galloway. And I was getting tired of Bentonridge as my partner.

I was all too happy to welcome her with open arms. "God I missed you," I grabbed her in a bear hug and picked her up. She winced, but smiled sheepishly. Her voice still had a post-cold rasp to it, but the color was returning to her cheeks, and the smart-ass attitude was back where it belonged.

"Did you take my advice?" She asked as we resumed our normal work routines.

"I did," I smiled, a little pleased with myself.

"Let me guess, the security chick outside?"

I blinked. "How the hell did you guess that?"

Galloway smiled. "These eagle-eyes see everything. Plus I saw you wave to her on your walk in. So how was she?"

I told Galloway everything— the full story that I just told you, dear reader.

When I finished, Galloway blinked at me. "Seriously, Quinn? I thought we were past the point where you'd exaggerate your sexual adventures, just to entertain me."

"You think I'm lying?"

"Probably," she folded her arms.

"Fine," I grinned. I texted Eva on the spot. "Hey Eva, my friend doesn't believe me. What was your favorite part of our night together?"

We only had to wait a minute before the reply came back. "When I was bent over your kitchen counter, with you pulling my hair, while I was wiggling my little ass for you ;-) "

I smiled proudly as I showed Galloway. "Do you ever get tired of being wrong?"

Galloway shook her head. "You're such a dick." But she wasn't annoyed. She gave me a good-natured shove.

I nodded. I really am.

"If you hook up with her again, let me know. She's hot," Galloway insisted.

"Seriously? Care to elaborate on that? I'll call her right now, if you want."

"Maybe another time. Tonight, we have to make up for some lost time," Galloway winked.