Official Choices Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shakna
shakna
1,803 Followers

"No. But it happens." Mateo replied quietly, reaching over and squeezing her hand. "When someone's hurting... They don't always see things clearly. To you... Hannah is something amazing. Worth treasuring."

"Mmm." Lorelai nodded firmly.

"To her... She failed to see it coming. She might not even understand this, but she blames herself for allowing it to happen. She thinks it's her fault." Mateo said calmly, "It isn't something you or I can just solve. Jonah, in his own hamfisted way, thinks that he can convince her it isn't her fault if he acts like it is, as she asked him to. Like holding up a mirror."

"He's dead wrong."

"Already said I agree with you."

Lorelai sighed and flopped backwards onto the bed, banging her head on the headboard as she did. "Ow."

He looked down at her, "Hating life?"

"Pretty much. Even though... I get you! And I get Hannah! And... Am I just a spoiled fucking brat? I got my family back. I got an amazing fucking girlfriend who loves me almost as much as I love her." Lorelai squeezed her eyes shut, "Why do I still feel like my world is imploding?"

"Did you just go and forget yesterday's media storm? And the bitches from the department?"

Lorelai grinned at him, and said teasingly, "You swore!"

"They tried to hurt my daughter."

She smiled and touched his shoulder gently, "I love you, Daddy. I really do."

"I've done at least one thing right since you turned up, then." Mateo replied, and she noticed a pained glumness to his words. Like he was blaming himself for her mother's absolute bullshit. Screw that.

Lorelai sat up excitedly, "Perfect. Idea."

"Oh no."

She shook her head and grinned at him, "No, it really is. And I think you'll actually approve of this one. But... I'm going to need your help to pull it off. And I don't know how practical it really is."

"Right." Mateo didn't believe her.

"Dad." Lorelai said, hardening her jawline, "At least hear me out before you decide I'm about to foist some crazy thing on you. I might be nuts about you and Hannah, but I swear I'm a normal sort of girl the rest of the time."

"No, you're not normal." He shook his head, and waited a heartbeat before grinning, "You're better. Most girls your age wouldn't work as hard as you do. They wouldn't embrace a new side of the family. And they definitely wouldn't be brave enough to go looking by themselves."

"Last one was more stupid than brave." Lorelai laughed, "You could have turned out to be a right creep. Worse, a creep could have lived in the house and pretended."

"Brave and stupid don't have to be exclusive." He teased her.

She grinned and kissed his cheek, "I love you. Most of the time. So... Anyways, before Hannah gets back. Could you... Maybe... Take some time off? Like... A couple days? Long weekend type deal."

"My long lost daughter has moved into my house, and already had both the cops and the media interested in her. Yes. Yes, I think that'd be fine." He chuckled.

Lorelai grinned, "I wanna go camping. The five of us. As a family. Me, my girlfriend, and our parents. With those roles. I want to show Hannah she doesn't need to pretend any shit. That we can be all she needs. A real family."

"We're living right along the beach, with perfect seaside and tourist escape stuff, and you want to go camping?"

"Hannah lives here." Lorelai rolled her eyes, "Might be a fucking awesome escape for me, but not for her. If we're going to drag her kicking and screaming out of her own stubborn head, we got to do it somewhere that doesn't feel like home."

"That makes sense." Mateo nodded.

"I'm actually pretty excited for living by the beach. Morning runs and stuff." Lorelai assured him, "And I plan to kinda rent one of those beachside shacks to fuck my cousin's brains out without you being around one weekend, but I think she wants us to date a bit more before the sex weekend."

Mateo chuckled, "Right. Because you two haven't been."

"Putting on a show for you is fun." Lorelai smirked, "But I still want Hannah. I love the absolute fuck out of her, Daddy. Even though sharing her is exciting as fuck... The thought does still make me feel a bit of jealousy. So, sometimes I'll want to disappear with just her."

"That's fair. And honest."

She grinned at him, "I like being honest with you. Being able to be. Like... You know I want you to be my first. And I also know you don't want it. Not really. So... For now... We can both just know. That we can be there and not hate each other and just be a lil awkward... You're a goddamn miracle, Daddy."

"Says the literal miracle girl. Disappeared into thin air, and reappeared just the same." He smiled at her.

The frontdoor springing open caught Lorelai, making her blush. She had been about to try and risk another kiss with her dad, even if it made him mad.

Instead, she jumped out of bed, and ran into the hallway in her panties and t-shirt. She saw Hannah reaching for a glass to pour herself some water and shouted to stop her, "Oi!"

"Huh?" The sweaty redhead turned, before Lorelai came barrelling into her. Jumping into her arms with a half-excited squeal and kissing her.

Hannah instantly lost her footing, and Lorelai barely got a hand under her head in time to protect it. She smiled sheepishly down at her, "Um... That sucked. Not quite... Movie quality."

"Yeah." Her girlfriend said with annoyance. "That... Hurt."

Lorelai got off her shamefully and helped her to her feet, looking down, "I'm sorry. I fucked up."

"Cuz."

She looked up nervously, and Hannah kissed her firmly. Pushing her right into the wall as her tongue pushed its way into her mouth. Her girlfriend reached down, grabbing her ass and lifting her gently.

Lorelai excitedly wrapped her legs around her waist, grabbing at Hannah's shoulders to help her suspend her as she was pushed into the wall. Their girls sandwiched between the two of them as the redhead showed her that she still loved her.

"Uh... I'm going to go for my run by myself." Mateo said, breezing passed and still putting on his t-shirt. "Looks like you two have your own exercise sorted."

"Love you, Daddy!" Lorelai broke the kiss to say, and then grinned back at Hannah, "You forgive me, I take it?"

"I wasn't mad." The girl laughed, "And it was fucking adorable."

"Speaking of fucking..."

Hannah stared at her, "Are you kidding? I need a shower so I don't stink like a bitch. Give a girl a minute."

"How about I lather you and clean you and treat you like a princess in the shower?" Lorelai suggested, "And then... Do you want to pay me back by eating me on the couch or in our room?"

"Wanna fuck on your dad's bed?" Hannah said with a grin.

Lorelai's jaw dropped, "You'd... Be into that?"

"We've been screwing where I got conceived. Gotta do it for you, too. If you'd be into it." Her girlfriend shrugged, lowering her to the ground. "After the shower."

"I hate my mum. So that wouldn't be a turn on. But it being dad's bed totally is. Ooh! He could totally walk in on us!" Lorelai grinned and kissed Hannah's nose, "Shower time! I wanna be cumming before he gets back!"

---

"My tits are definitely clean." Hannah said through gritted teeth, as Lorelai continued to fiddle with her rock hard nipples, kissing at her neck as she pressed up behind her, just close enough to get some water for herself, but not enough that Hannah was pushed out of it.

Lorelai ignored the comment, tweaking one of them before whispering, "There's... Something I wanna try."

"What?" Hannah groaned.

Without replying, Lorelai gently pushed her teeth into Hannah's neck, by her shoulder. It wasn't like any bite she knew. It was gentle and sensuous, and got herself flowing as she softly just sank into her girlfriend's neck.

"Oh, fuck!" Hannah swore, "Oh, cuz. Eugh. Fuck, that's good."

The redhead shifted a little, and Lorelai noted with excitement that she was rubbing at herself, despite how water dried out the downstairs. Seemed that Hannah liked the bite almost as much as she did.

Looked like Lorelai had finally found a way to one-up Hannah in the sexy department. Except... If Hannah was way better than her at eating out her downstairs...

She released the bite just as gently, and then leaned against the stall wall. "Your turn."

Hannah spun around, grinning at her and putting her hand against Lorelai's snatch, "Want me to bite you, cuz?"

"Aha." Lorelai nodded excitedly.

Her girlfriend slipped a finger inside her, making Lorelai groan and lean forward. Immediately, she felt Hannah lean into her, and bite her. She trembled, moaning, and felt her legs going weak.

Hannah ended the bite way too quickly and grinned at her, turning off the shower. "Water restrictions. We should be reasonable about this."

"Aha." Lorelai said breathlessly.

"And fuck the shit out of each other on your dad's bed."

She grinned and kissed Hannah's nose, "You can always say exactly what it is that I want to hear, you know that?"

"It's a gift." Hannah smirked and stepped out, grabbing a towel whilst Lorelai stared at her ass. She really did need to get back into running every morning if she was going to stay as in shape as her girlfriend. Couldn't always be putting it off for sex or other fun shit.

Lorelai thought about it as she gave herself a quick towel down. They were still going to ruin the bed, she just didn't want to clean the hall as well. Unfortunately, horny lost to the other thoughts in her head.

She hugged Hannah from behind, putting her chin where she'd just bitten. The redhead misread her, laughing, "Down girl. It's only a half dozen steps before you can have me."

"Not really."

"Oh shit. You want a serious talk." Hannah cringed, "Is this about my whole... Ground myself, thing?"

"Kinda. Yes." Lorelai sighed, "I don't get it. I actually hate it. It makes me... Angry. You got hurt. It isn't fair to hurt you back for that... But... I'm not going to talk about that. Instead, I'm going to tell you something. And you're agreeing to it, even if you don't wanna."

"My sweet girl is laying down the law." Hannah said in protest, "I don't like this side of you, cuz. I already can't say no to you. I know I'm yours, all over. The wedding thing... I'm not saying no to you. I'm just... Not sure."

"Okay. Not what I was saying, but annoyed about that, too." Lorelai laughed and squeezed her tight, "We're going for a weekend away. All five of us. No making any moves on your dad, or my dad. And plenty of me wearing out my jaw between your legs like yesterday. Gotta upskill, if I'm going to keep you."

Hannah groaned, "No, you really don't. Fuck. You made me cum when you bit me, cuz. No hands involved."

"You still wet?"

"Yeah?"

"Then I didn't make you cum enough." Lorelai kissed her neck, "But seriously. Weekend away. Camping and shit. You're... Okay with that? I got a total non-reaction."

Hannah shrugged, "Getting out of town was something I was going to suggest, anyways. What with the assholes outside. I actually had a photographer join me on my run, cuz. Can you imagine the shrivelled balls on that bastard?"

"Are you trying to dry me out?" Lorelai shivered, and then hugged her tighter, hiding her face in her back. She whispered, as her heart ached with guilt. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry that you have to deal with being mine, of all people."

The woman turned around, breaking Lorelai's grip thanks to not being fully dry, and swept her off her feet. Hannah picked her up, and walked the two of them back to their room.

Hannah sat her down on the chair, knelt in front of her and then pushed her knees apart. "I'm only going to say this a million more times today, cuz. I love you. I ain't never thought of a girl before you, and I ain't thinking of anyone after you. I love... You."

Her knees snapped together, "Is that why you're getting cold? You're over your dad, and didn't know how to tell me?"

"Partly?" Hannah said sheepishly, "He's still hot as fuck. The idea of both of us getting fucked, holding hands, that's still hot as fuck... But..."

"You don't wanna share me, anymore."

Hannah shook her head glumly.

"You have to tell your girlfriend these things, Hannah!" Lorelai exclaimed, sliding out of the seat and into her lap. Grabbing her in a fierce cuddle, "Bloody hell. If you don't want it, then I don't."

"You want your dad to -"

"Shut up." Lorelai interrupted her, rolling her jaw, and put a finger to her lips. "Dad's hot. You are my goddamned father-not-fucking girlfriend. You win, every time. I was already saying no moves on them during our trip. I'll find a way to tell dad you got me over it."

"But you're not, cuz." Hannah said with concern, "I even told you to jack him, this morning."

Lorelai kissed her, "That was stupid of you. I wanted to. I only didn't because I wanted romance, not sex. But no, Hannah. You come first. You get it, yet? I'm dating my cousin. She's everything to me. It's not even a hesitation."

"Dad and I are almost friends, because of you." Hannah gave a small smile. "Shit was hurting you... But... Dad and I found something because you pressured me to try and seduce him. Not romance. Friendship."

She put her arms around Hannah's neck and leaned into her, "You know, if you kept this a secret, I never would have forgiven you, right?"

"Sorry."

"You do dumb shit to protect the people you care about, way too much." Lorelai shook her head, "You need to get out of that habit. If we're getting married one day, it's gotta be equal. No lies or half lies. You and me, together forever."

"Christ." Hannah shivered, "Why do wedding dresses get me wet? I was about to suggest we get dressed. Or I tuck you into bed or something."

Lorelai kissed her neck, "Me too. Um... If we do go away, is that going to fuck with your date idea? I wasn't really sure about it, but I do want to try it. Your bard and mead thing."

"Dunno. We going away for long?" Hannah shrugged.

Lorelai couldn't help herself, reaching down to cup one of the breasts that had just brushed her. "I reckon you're getting bigger. Can sex do that? Um... I said a long weekend to dad. It'll depend on what time he and your parents can get off. Celia's probably the hardest, with the research centre, right?"

"You're getting handsier." Hannah said accusingly and then grinned and nipped at her chin, "And I love it. Go ahead. My boobs are all yours, cuz."

"We keep moving between sex and serious talks. Really fucking with me." Lorelai said, screwing up her face, "Can we fuck first? And then go back to talking about this? I owe you for last night. I know I'm not as good as you are -"

Hannah kissed her, thrusting her tongue into her mouth and pushing at the back of her head. As the redhead continued to kiss her, she ever so slowly lay Lorelai down onto the floor. A hand drifted down towards her pussy, but she pushed it away, and then pushed upwards, breaking the kiss. "Are you seriously trying to hint I suck so much at licking you don't wanna let me?"

"Uh... No?" Hannah said, "I wanna make it up to you. Being a bad girlfriend."

"I've told you like a half-dozen times already!" Lorelai snapped, "I wanna eat you out. Geeze. Pay attention."

Hannah frowned, "That's not just you saying you want sex, cuz?"

"You're... Better than me. And it isn't fair." Lorelai shrugged, "So, sue me. I want to eat my girlfriend until she begs me to stop making her cum. Even if the last time I couldn't even get you off."

"I was waiting for your dad to catch us! That doesn't count." Hannah shot back.

"Teach me."

Her girlfriend cocked her head, "Come again?"

"That's the problem! You can make me spray into your face. Absolutely soak you. I can barely get you off. I don't know enough to make you cum again. Teach me." Lorelai repeated.

Hannah let Lorelai roll them over so their positions were reversed. She batted her blue eyes at the prone woman, and then started kissing down her chest.

"Ooh, cuz." Hannah shivered, "Um... Teaching... Play with my tits, a bit?"

"Like I haven't been already." Lorelai laughed before licking at one of the nipples, "You like it when I squeeze them, don't you?"

"Gentle sucking, too." Hannah said breathlessly, and so she followed through with the advice. Pulling the tight and hard thing just inside her lips, and rolling it gently on her tongue.

Hannah gave a little moan, "Ooh, gentle, gentle. Just like that. Mmm. That's perfect, cuz."

"Do you have a cousin fetish?" Lorelai asked before switching to the other tit and giving it a similar treatment. Noting with not a small amount of jealousy how firm Hannah's breast was feeling. The girl was definitely growing.

Her girlfriend groaned, "Mmm. I think I like the other side more. Can you have a favourite tit? Weird. Um... Yeah? I do kinda... That we're family..."

"It's hot. Just say it's hot." Lorelai laughed and went back to the favourite side, "Am I doing this right?"

"Fuckin' perfect. You're getting me runnin'. Cuz." Hannah moaned.

Lorelai broke off as she was in mid-moan and started kissing at her chest again, and then down to her bellybutton and the softness of her midsection, before kissing twice at the red and flaming bush, before tucking in her elbows to try and get at what she really wanted.

"Slow down." Hannah said suddenly, "I'm running, but... Can I have another kiss?"

Lorelai frowned, leaning up, "No. There's totally something fucky going on with you today. Why the fuck don't you want me tonguing you?"

"Because I don't." Hannah's voice cracked.

Lorelai scooted up and wrapped her arms around her, and kissed her cheek, "Hey, hey! Talk to me Hannah. I won't get upset with you. Shit. I might. But I promise not to take it out on you. Just... What the hell is going on?"

"I... I don't... Know." Hannah struggled, and turned away from her, curling into a ball. The girl shook her head, "I love you. I know that. I just... I don't..."

"Oh." Lorelai understood.

She got up, and grabbed their pile of clothes, dumping Hannah's in front of her with a little bit less care than she meant to and slipped on her panties. "If we're having that talk, you're getting dressed first."

"I... I was enjoying it!"

Lorelai shrugged glumly, "You don't like that you like a girl. You wish that you like boys. It's early days. I can stop being a wraparound leech that's in your face for a couple days. Ruins the camping idea, but we can just be cousins, I guess."

"I'm not dumping you!"

She shrugged again, her heart burning as she tried to hold back both the pained tears, and struggled not to let out a frustrated scream into the sky.

Hannah stood up, still naked, and grabbed her in a hug, "Please don't do this. I know, I'm a bitch. I just... I don't understand myself, right now. I'm trying to work it out. Trying to keep it from hurting you."

"Your still going to steal my food, right?" Lorelai pulled her t-shirt on.

Hannah smiled sadly, "Yeah."

"I guess I won't get hugged to sleep. Because you'll be sleeping at home. But you'll text me?"

Hannah looked like she was going to cry, "Yes."

"Then I can deal for a couple days." Lorelai said firmly, "I'll give you a bit more space. Hide from the fucking cameras at dad's work or whatever. And grandpa is coming to have me sign stuff. And I need to not want to shove your dad's teeth down his throat. Plenty of stuff for me to stay distracted."

"Oh, fuck. You hate me."

Lorelai shook her head, "No, I don't. I mean, learning I like a girl... To me, it feels right. More right than anything else has ever felt. But I guess it's different for you. That's fine. Just 'cause we look similar doesn't mean we are."

"Please." Hannah's bottom lip trembled, "Don't do this."

She looked up at her, "I love you Hannah. I'll see you when I get back from a run. But right now... I wanna be alone."

shakna
shakna
1,803 Followers