All Comments on 'Offlines'

by WFEATHER

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
an affair of the mind.....

Over the last 5 years I have had the pleasure of partaking in sexy banter online. Some of it has been more amazing than my own life. Actually it took the place of my own life. It was a very nice escape...until?? Reading your story I realized I miss the banter. I turned to that banter because of way I felt in my own house and marriage. It allowed me the freedom of expression of sexual expression without the complication. That is until I started viewing as reality. Oh, the sexual being it released in me at the time. Very powerful. I have always said that some of the best affairs I have ever have are those that were built on words and senses. I envy your little banter and wished I could partake in it again. But due to the reality of a touch and my mind I could not keep doing it. Every story it seems lately relates to me in some spoken word to my mind. I have not read in a few days because of it. I have not made very good decisions discerning who I speak with and therefore the distance once again. I think finally I am where I need to be...and the time is coming for my distance to here.....but you guys have been the saving grace of my transition...but I can certainly agree the electricity one can feel. Its an amazing thing....but more amazing is the underestimating of just how powerful it is. I am not a contributor here as much as I would like to share my stories with you guys. But the articulate nature and grammar police are enough that I just put them on a blog that no one but me reads. Have fun with your sexy banter and thanks for your stories. I always read your work.

-jrw

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966over 5 years ago
Bad Wolf!

I have thought to myself after serveral of your shorter reads that you're an incorrigible tease ... This dialogue proves it!! LoL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous