Offsides!

Story Info
A soccer report gets weird for Jessica...
4.1k words
4.5
6.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grish70
Grish70
15 Followers

She really wasn't happy. She didn't go to a journalism school to have to cover for some drunken jock-wannabe who didn't do his job. The TV station was asking her to do a quick interview with a rising soccer star that was just signed by a top soccer team in Europe, so she was filling in at the last minute, and was arriving at the stadium to talk to the producer.

"So, who is this guy anyway?"

Tim, the producer, looked at her with tired eyes. "His name is Johnny Porter, and he's just been hired to play for Bayern Munich in Germany. He's having a great game today. He scored a hat trick, and we need you just to get some soundbites from him before he leaves."

She seemed bored already. "Hat trick? What is that? Is he a magician, too? Did he pull a rabbit out of a hat or something?"

Tim gave Jessica a weird look. "Jeez, a hat trick is when they score three goals in a game. Do you know anything about soccer?!"

"Whatever! Just tell me who I need to talk to."

She walked over to the sidelines. There was about a minute left in the game, and she was just trying to see who she needed to talk to... and then she saw him.

Wearing number nine, he was tall, with broad shoulders, and dark-haired. He was really quick with the ball. Jessica was trying not to be too interested, because, after all, she came from a baseball family and she had no interest in soccer--at all. Besides, she wanted to become a morning anchor, not some sports reporter. Still, she reasoned, she was doing this as a favor for her director over at the station. She figured she'll get it over with quickly and move on.

So, with the cameraman ready, Jessica stood on the side of the field and waited for the players to approach. Johnny Porter saw her and came over. He stood next to Jessica, and said, "Hi! I'm Johnny Porter. Are you going to interview me?"

"Yes, hi, I'm Jessica Price. Thank you for talking to our viewers. This will be very short. You just let me know how you feel about moving to your new country."

Jessica tried to be calm, but Johnny's broad shoulders and shapely torso were very distracting. His intense look, coming from his brown eyes, made her nervous. The producer let her know that there were five seconds to the interview, so they got ready.

"Jessica Price here with the American soccer star Johnny Porter, who has just been hired to play for Byron Munich in Germany. On top of that, what a great way to say goodbye. Johnny got a hat trick in today's game."

She then turned to Johnny, and said, "Pretty good night for you!"

"Yeah, thanks Jessica. By the way, it's Bayern Munich, not Byron Munich. I feel good that we had a great game. My teammates were really great, and even though I'm sorry to leave this team, I'm really excited about the future in Germany."

Jessica was not amused. How dare he correct me? Bayern...Byron...who gives a shit? By the way, I didn't know I was interviewing a true asshole, Jessica thought to herself.

She composed herself, and asked, "So, tell me Johnny, what are you looking forward to most from your trip to Europe?"

"Well, I think the level of the game is going to be interesting and..."

Just at that moment, a rival player came up to Johnny, and said, "Hey man, how about we switch jerseys?"

"OK, dude," Johnny replied and proceeded to take off his shirt to throw it to the player from the other team.

What happened next, they say, "Broke the Internet."

Standing next to Jessica was the most perfect masculine specimen she had ever seen. His bare torso, broad shoulders, chiseled stomach, and hairy chest were amazing. Johnny was sweating from playing the game so hard, and had a musky odor that Jessica found irresistible. She started to feel this amazing tingle in her body. She could feel some moisture starting to build up between her legs.

Jessica looked up again and saw Johnny's brown eyes gazing deep into her own eyes. She looked away and her look went further down to his broad shoulders, then to his strong chest and muscled arms. In only took a moment for Jessica to find herself outside of her body, and then the world started twirling, twirling, twirling....

Johnny was in a shock as he saw this crazy girl-reporter falling to the ground. His athletic, soccer player reflexes allowed him to grab her in his arms and to prevent her from falling, headfirst, into the ground. He then turned around, holding her in his arms, looked at the camera, and said, "OK! Back to you, studio!"

and the seriousness and loneliness that it dominated her life for the past few months seem to disappear in the second one.

The next morning when Jessica walked back into the TV studio, she was greeted with a thunderous applause. Not only that her episode with Johnny Porter had become top rated news item, but it had become a huge, viral post on the Internet. The headlines screamed: REPORTER FAINTS, SEEING SOCCER STAR'S BODY. There were even some TikTok videos showing Jessica's interview mashed with girls singing, "Me so horny!"

Jessica couldn't believe it. She was trying to become a respectable journalist; instead, she was the laughingstock of the world. She just wanted to hide in a corner and disappear.

When she arrived at her desk, there was a huge bouquet of flowers and a small gift box waiting for her. The card read, "Hope you're feeling better, Johnny Porter." When she opened the box, she found two small tubes of smelling salt--useful for fainting spells. There was another card inside, that read, "In case we meet again!"

Jessica half-smiled. What an asshole, she thought.

The TV Director came to her and said, "Jessica, you've done more for this television station in one night than most people have done in the past 20 years. I'm so proud of you. This is so great that I'm gonna send you out with more things to do."

Jessica thought, oh great! Now they're gonna want me to be fainting all the time!

Just then the receptionist called out, "Jessica, there's a call for you. Line 3."

Jessica answered.

She heard a fairly recently familiar voice on the other side. "Hi Jessica, this is Johnny Porter. How are you?"

Jessica really didn't want to speak to him.

He continued, "Listen Jessica, I understand that what you went through, probably isn't really great, especially with all this Internet stuff. But, if you don't mind, I'd like to invite you over for dinner tonight before I leave for Germany. I think I owe you an interview, and also, I like to get to know you a little bit better. OK?"

Jessica really didn't want to do anything further, but Johnny was pretty persistent, so she agreed to have just dinner with him.

"Listen, I'm gonna send a driver to pick you up and we'll have dinner tonight, say 8 o'clock? Great!"

When time came to get ready, she put on a tight red dress and sexy high heel shoes. She decided that she wasn't gonna wear a bra that night, just to see if she could catch his eye and embarrass that asshole Johnny.

When she arrived at Johnny's apartment for dinner, she was surprised to see that there were a lot of people there. She had expected it to be an intimate dinner, but it was actually a dinner party. She started to have second thoughts about the huge cleavage that showed her natural C-cup breasts; that she was proud to say were full and firm. She wasn't sorry about not wearing a bra that night. She felt it was still "gay man" in her attempt to embarrass and to lure Johnny.

Johnny was feeling full of himself and thinking, 'Oh boy, I'm gonna get lucky pretty easily tonight. This homely local reporter girl will be an easy target for me.'

When the door opened, and Johnny saw this beautiful woman in red, his jaw dropped. He exclaimed, "Holy mackerel, Jessica. Is that you? You look beautiful!"

"Thanks, Johnny. You're looking pretty good yourself."

"Well, look, Jessica, let me introduce you to some people."

It turned out to be a very pleasant party. When people started leaving, and she needed a ride home, she found out that the driver had already gone home. Johnny told her to hold on and wait for the last person to leave, then he'll drive her home.

Jessica told him, "Don't worry about it. Whenever you're ready."

After most of the people had left the party, she went looking for Johnny, only to find him sitting on a chair outside, having a drink all by himself. She walked over and asked, "Hey Johnny, are you OK?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just a little bit nervous because I've really never been out of the country before, and now here I am, going to Germany; different country, different language. I'm excited, you know, but I'm also pretty scared, because I don't know what to expect, and..."

Jessica rolled her eyes, "Oh, you poor baby! All this pressure, while you're making $25 million a year. I feel so bad for you."

"OK, OK," Johnny admitted humbly. "I guess my situation isn't as bad as other people, but I'm still kind of nervous about it."

After the last person had left, Johnny and Jessica started to clean up a little bit. Johnny turned to Jessica, and said, "Thanks a lot for coming tonight. It was important for me to see you, and I'm really happy that you came."

Jessica just turned to Johnny and said, "I had a great time, but I'm really tired. I just have to get home and put my feet up! I don't usually walk around with heels like this, and my feet are killing me!"

Johnny laughed and said, "You are in luck. If there's anybody who knows the importance of healthy feet, it's a soccer player. Why don't you sit down on the couch, take off your shoes, and relax. I'll help you with your feet."

Jessica lifted an eyebrow, "So, is that gonna be your move?"

Johnny laugh out loud. "I don't know what you're talking about. You told me that your feet hurt and I'm offering to help. I plead innocence on this one."

Jessica smiled coyly. "OK, I guess you're right, but I'm going to keep my eye on you, and especially your on your hands!"

Jessica sat down while Johnny went into the kitchen. He came back with a couple of glasses, handed one glass to her, and said, "Here, let's just relax and have a couple of these to put an end to this evening."

Jessica took her shoes off, and exclaimed, "Man that feels so good. I hate these things."

"Maybe, but you look good in them, and you know what that guy on SNL used to say: "It doesn't matter if you feel good. It matters if you look good. ha ha!"

"So, do you think I look good?!"

Johnny just smiled.

They both finished their drinks and Jessica said, "I should be leaving."

Johnny said, "You know, I hope you don't think anything bad about this, but as somebody who takes care of their feet quite a bit-- and I don't mean to brag--but I do know how to give a really mean foot massage."

"Oh, really?! You're not trying to plan on doing anything more than just a foot massage, now are you?" Jessica smiled coyly.

Johnny raised both of his arms, and said, "Ha ha, no I'm just trying to help with your feet. Besides, I feel like I owe you one."

Jessica raised her eyebrow again, and said, "What are you talking about? How do you owe me one?"

Johnny had a small smile on his face, and looked at the ceiling. "Well you know, about you fainting when you saw my naked chest, ha ha."

"God! You're such a jack ass!"

"Well anyway, I'm offering you an extra foot massage from someone who really depends on his feet. What do you think?"

Jessica thought to herself, 'Well, this will be an interesting anecdote for the future.'

She warned him, "OK, but just the feet. No monkey business."

"Agreed! No thrill of victory, just the agony of the feet." Johnny laughed. "Besides, do I look like someone you can't trust?"

"You have got to be kidding! I know what you're thinking, but I'm telling you right now, you better start thinking of something else and hurry up with my foot massage."

They both finished their drinks, and Jessica sat down on the couch, barefoot. Johnny sat at the other edge of the couch and told her, "OK, just relax, and I'll do this pretty quickly, but I'm sure you're gonna feel great."

Before even touching her feet, Johnny took a look at this gorgeous woman lying down on the sofa. Just gorgeous in her red dress, beautiful like a flower. He never considered himself to be much of a leg or feet guy, but there was something about this woman. Her feet were just beautiful like something he'd never seen before. He took one of the feet into his hands and started rubbing gently, but firmly, from the bottom to the top.

Jessica wanted to get it over with quickly, but thought to herself, damn, this guy knows what he's doing. She just laid back and tried not to show any type of emotions or any reaction. But the feelings that she was feeling on her feet were just amazing. Oh boy, she thought, what am I getting into here?

As Johnny was finishing up on her second foot, he started to have some thoughts of his own. He looked up and saw that her head was tilted back, eyes closed, and her beautiful breasts pointing up towards the ceiling. He thought he would try be a bit more daring, and started massaging up through her ankles, one inch at a time, moving up through her legs. Wow, he thought, these are amazing legs. I like this girl. He then decided to keep on moving until she protested.

Jessica just raiseed her eyebrow and looked at Johnny. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Hey if you want me to stop, I'll just take you home."

"Well... it's feeling pretty good, and besides, you owe me one, so you better finish the job."

Johnny moved his hands further up Jessica's legs, this time he was a lot more bold. He felt the firmness of her calves and started wandering up a little bit above her knee. Jessica wanted to protest. She didn't want to seem easy, but his hands felt so good. She hadn't felt this way in a long time. God he's such a child, but he's such a man....

Johnny raised Jessica's dress so he could start massaging her thighs, and he saw the outline of her blue panties. Now his mouth started turning dry and he felt the shortness of his breath, that he hadn't felt since he had crushes on girls when he was a teenager. What is it about this girl? I thought she was crazy about me, but this girl is beautiful.

Jessica couldn't believe how far she was letting him go. But he was great and his touch was amazing, so she didn't mind and acted like she was half asleep, at the same time half enjoying his massage.

John was excited.

'I'm moving in,' he started thinking, as he started pulling his fingers around the panties surrounding her pussy.

She was completely trimmed and he wanted to see what else was going on with her. With his finger he decided to start maneuvering around hey clit, massaging in circles just like he did with the feet before.

Jessica let out a soft moan. Johnny looked up and could see her tongue pressed into her cheek and licking her lips. He decided it move a little bit further.

John started moving her panties and started pulling it off, exposing her beautiful, trimmed, firm pussy. Johnny moved closer, put his face close to her vagina such that he could smell her juices. He could feel her trembling ever so lightly. He had to taste her. He had to put her in his mouth. He had to have her.

Johnny spread Jessica's legs and put his face next to her pussy. He opened up her lips and started massaging her clit with his tongue, exploring the walls of her pussy. Jessica started moving her waist, wanting Johnny's tongue and lips to explore her even deeper.

She put her hands on his head and dug her fingers in his hair. She moaned, "Yes, yes, yes!"

Johnny had never tasted anything so delicious. He started licking and tasting her with a hunger he'd never felt before. He grabbed her bottom and pulled it to his face.

Jessica grabbed Johnny's hair and pulled it closer to her groin. "Mmmmmmmm, more more more, don't stop."

Johnny wasn't stopping. He couldn't believe this. She felt so good in his arms, he could feel her trembling, and he wondered how soon will it be before she comes.

Jessica then pulled Johnny's head back, sat up, and put his face next to hers. They both looked at each other intently and kissed each other passionately. Their tongues almost in competition with each other.

Johnny leaned up and started taking off his shirt. "Now, relax and take a deep breath," he said, with a wicked smile. Jessica just looked at him and once again saw his beautiful body.

"Just shut up and fuck me, you asshole...and don't cum too soon either."

Challenge accepted! Johnny bemused while admiring Jessica's grown and swollen nipples. They were full and so pointy firm they looked like they were discovering water in the desert. He took one breast in his hand and felt her nipples across his lips. He then opened his mouth and sucked on each breast strongly and anxiously, biting each nipple gently and squeezing each breast roughly. Jessica let out a light moan of approval.

Jessica grabbed Johnny's head and pulled it back and started sucking on his nipples, as well, biting on each one of them, causing Johnny to wince and moan with pleasure. She slowly started kissing his chest, and kept going lower and lower, enjoying each inch of his fully muscled stomach, and moving down, unbuckling his pants, pulling the pants down little by little, while she kissed the mound of hair that would appear little by little while she pulled his pants down.

When his cock was finally released, Jessica looked at it firmly. What a magnificent organ, she thought. It must've been around eight or nine inches long, but strong like a bar of iron. She could see the bulging veins and a large mushroom head on top; just a beautiful penis. She grabbed it in her hand and looked up to Johnny and caught his eye. She opened her mouth, took out her tongue and explored the penis from the bottom to the top. She parted her lips and moved it along the length of that beautiful, vein-popping thing. Johnny was trying to contain himself, but let out a small gasp of approval.

Jessica smiled, feeling that Johnny was breaking down. She took the head of his cock and started teasing the cleft with her tongue. Then she opened her mouth and took in the entire head.

At this point, Johnny couldn't resist and let out a loud moan. "Oh, God!"

Jessica then began sucking the penis and taking the whole organ in her mouth.

Johnny inserted his middle finger into Jessica's vagina, pointing upwards, and rubbing against the roof of her vagina. At this point, Jessica's lines are like a cascade of orgasmic juices.

Johnny turned and placed Jessica in the 69 position, and proceeded to eat Jessica's vagina while she enjoyed every inch of his hard and throbbing cock. They both ate each other for a while, as if in a competition to see who would come first. Johnny could see the beautiful shape of Jessica's ass while he worked using his tongue to fully explore every bit of her treasure.

"I want this! I want it now!" Jessica sat up, grabbed his penis, and proceeded to place it between her legs. She sat down and inserted the penis little by little into her damp and hot vagina. She was going to ride this wild Bronco, as each inch of the penis broke into her vagina. Jessica was resisting, but when it finally came in all the way, she couldn't stand it any longer and threw back her head, arched her back, and let out a horrible moan, "Ahhhhh God!!!"

Johnny saw Jessica mounting his cock and loved watching her beautiful round breasts bounce. He placed his hands on each of her tits, and when she lowered herself onto his cock, the tightness of her vagina, even though it was soaking wet from the juices of pleasure she was producing, was unbelievable.

Jessica started to ride Johnny with an intense rhythm. Johnny matched the rhythm to meet Jessica with each thrust.

"Cum now you bastard!" Jessica screamed.

Grish70
Grish70
15 Followers
12