Offsides!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not yet! I'm not finished with you!" Johnny responded.

He turned and placed Jessica on her stomach, and got ready to enter her from the backside. He handled his cock, placing it to her open vagina, and Jessica let out a loud moan when Johnny fully penetrated her from behind.

"Oh. My. God! Delicious!" Jessica was loving every minute of this!

Johnny was grinding his teeth, trying to hold on and explode with every delicious thrust that he was making. He worked through the tightness and firmness of this girl. She was magnificent, and he was struggling to keep going without reaching his peak.

"Cum, cum, I want you to cum, now!"

"No, not yet!" Johnny then turned Jessica around, grabbed her hips, and started sucking on her breasts. Then, he lay her down and kissed her passionately before entering her in the missionary position.

Johnny started to plow strongly while Jessica raised her hips to meet Johnny with every thrust. Jessica never experienced anything like this, and she was moaning and screaming from intense pleasure.

Johnny gave his all, thrusting furiously, and feeling an explosion building in his loins. "Argggg! I am going to cum...!"

That was all Jessica needed to hear. She moved up, turned around and took Johnny's manhood in her hand, placed her mouth over his swollen, purple head and started pumping away.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming now!"

Jessica felt the explosion of his hot spunk burst in her mouth. She sucked on it furiously, like hard ice cream from a thin straw. With both hands, she pumped his penis to make sure that every drop of spunk would come out.

"Oh my God, oh, my God!", Johnny was screaming. This was a pleasure he had never felt before. "I can't stand it!"

Then, almost like a second burst it seemed like Johnny came again. "AAAAARRRRRRGGGGG!!!!!"

Jessica felt a second stream of hot cum coming into her mouth, warmer, thicker, stronger... and she sucked it with all of her might.

Johnny arched his back and raised his head, enjoying every second of it. He started laughing! Then, something strange happened. He felt a weird sense of numbness all over his body. What is happening? This is incredible. Amazing. Amazing. Amazing. Spinning. Spinning. Spinning....

Then Johnny fell onto the bed. Jessica was perplexed seeing Johnny passed out on the bed. She grinned. Did he... faint?

Sunlight came in through the curtains and shined on Johnny's face. Johnny woke up and stretched his arms. "What happened?" He pondered. He saw the time and thought, oh shit, I better get out of here, my plane leaves in a few hours. He turned around and saw that he was all by himself. Jessica was gone.

Johnny walked to the kitchen and saw that there was some fresh coffee made. He saw that next to the coffee maker, there was a note in a small box. It read, "I had a great time, but I had to leave. Good luck in Germany. I'm sure you'll do great!"

"PS: you passed out last night, but I'm sure you're OK and I'm sure you'll recover, ha ha!"

Johnny opened the small box and found two tubes of smelling salt and a note: IN CASE WE MEET AGAIN

Johnny smiled. "You bet, girl... we're going to meet again."

12