All Comments on 'Offspring with Queen Mother Pt. 01'

by afs4

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very nice world-building and character development, looking forward to the next part!

dirtysondirtysonabout 1 year ago

Great start ! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The queen will fall easy when he comes in to help her wash and she will notice that he is much bigger than the king!

JumbosauceJumbosauceabout 1 year ago

Interesting! Thanks for the story, I will keep an eye out!

nil_r2nil_r2about 1 year ago

in one word - fantastic!!!!

ratimomratimomabout 1 year ago

Wow.. What a interesting story. Very nicely written and described.

Liked Darians love boy nature towards her own mother.

Liked queens attitude and reluctance, concern and anger in her eyes. Queens command and not a second thought to ask Bragha to get Darian out from her chamber. Nymira is a truly s queen 👸 keeping her hold and command at perfect timings.

Liked her reluctant nature. Given 5* to the story.

Waiting for second part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very well narration of ancient part. Story is spell bound to read. No hurry for introducing any unnecessary sex or intercourse which is plus point of story.

All characters are very well written including king Queen Prince consular especially Narim, bodyguards etc.

Very much liked tension filled environment between prince and queen.

Prince is impatient immature and lose controls some time.

But liked nature of queen to handle situations. Would like to read about brief description about her beauty in subsequent parts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot ancient incest story. Beautiful Queen is faithful to King and opposes advances of Prince. Would like to see how relation progress.

Would like to see multiple parts of this series.

beckbuckleybeckbuckleyabout 1 year ago

This might need a little more editing near the end, a few grammatical errors and a paragraph that looks out of place, but more importantly it has me hooked, and I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot ancient incest story. Characters are well placed.

Beautiful Queen is faithful to King and opposes advances of Prince. Would like to see how relationship progress.

Would like to see multiple parts of this series

greenreadergreenreaderabout 1 year ago

I gave it 5 stars and have high expectations for this one.

Sent you a message, great start!

redlion75redlion75about 1 year ago

He said she's loyal to the king so he becomes king ang he can fuck her and she won't complain.

syd_v63syd_v63about 1 year ago

It’s “Snuck” not “Sneaked” otherwise there’s potential here, keep writing.

shurtugal92shurtugal92about 1 year ago

really want next chapter

ratimomratimomabout 1 year ago

Next part please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So finding a wife is reckless and terrifying? Yeah people will crap themselves with fear upon hearing that. SMH.

Literally nothing happened in this story. Nothing. So you get a nothing score. 0*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

nice hope you continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It is building up beautifully. Please carry on...it is exciting to imagine the prince trying to bed the queen, his own mother and breed her....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Please use another platform instead of patreon,

Use suscribestar,patreon have payment failure issues,my payment failed again and again in patreon

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Did not like it there's no incest a 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userafs4@afs4
Hi, I am AFS. I love writing, especially 18+ stories. If you're looking for the next chapter of one of my stories you can find it on my Patreon, Ko-Fi or PixivFanBox - https://www.patreon.com/afs539 https://ko-fi.com/afss4 https://afs.fanbox.cc By supporting me, you're givin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES