Offspring with Queen Mother Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood up and noticed his wonder look "You've already seen my breasts," she stated matter-of-factly. "So why should I conceal myself?"

Swiftly, Nymira began to dress herself, slipping into a vibrant green dress. He realized it was the same dress she used to wear on each of his birthdays. Its fabric clung to her form, accentuating her every contour.

He slowly got up and walked beside her, examining Mother's body and face. "So now we can be together all the time, as husband and wife?"

"I don't think so," she responded. "I need to take some time to think about what happened, what we did, and what you did, honey. You came inside me."

"Because you're my wife."

Her expression shifted, reflecting a complex array of emotions. "I am not only your wife; I am your mother as well. You have broken every promise you made to me, regarding the sanctity of our marriage and the boundaries of our intimacy. And now, this... What if I get pregnant?"

"I...did it by accident, I told you. You know what a fool I can be when I'm horny." He wouldn't admit that her pregnancy is exactly what he wanted.

"Perhaps, initially, I could have found a way to accept this unorthodox relationship we found ourselves in. It was exhilarating to feel desired once again. However, yesterday... What if Nome were to return? What if..."

"Don't think about what ifs, Mother," he kissed her cheek and then pressed his cock against her hips, against the green birthday dress. "Just embrace what's happening now,"  he kissed her neck.

"Ohhhh  Darian... If only your father knew what you are doing to me."

He kissed got closer to Nymira's face and kissed her lips. Their first kiss outside the bed. Mother's mouth tasted like sweet nectar, a delicate blend of warmth and tenderness that left an indelible impression on his senses. The softness of her lips invited him to explore and savor every nuance.

"We can... do it again... If you want it," she finally was able to answer. "But no more finishing inside. I will do it just because I am your queen. There can be no passion or lover's love between us," she said strictly like he was a kid again.

"As you wish, Mother," he answered but still thought. "I'm going to make you pregnant."