Offspring with Queen Mother Pt. 04

Story Info
Darian wants Mother pregnant, but Nome's return stuns castle.
7.2k words
4.63
19.3k
48

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 03/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
afs4
afs4
395 Followers

CHAPTER 14. LIFE AFTER

And so Nymira accepted her new role as his wife. His mother, once a symbol of motherhood and love, was now his sex wife. Their passionate connection persisted, it was like a dream (or maybe a hot nightmare). At times, his desires teetered on the edge of madness, leading him to question if he was really venturing into forbidden territory--impregnating his own mother. However, those distressing thoughts dissipated whenever he witnessed Nymira's nurturing presence in the evening, breastfeeding his younger brother and wearing a transparent nightgown. He took every opportunity to finish inside, but she always insisted on pulling out.

The morning had just begun and Darian turned Nymira onto her stomach and straddled her from behind, entering his birthplace, her warm mother's cheeks. He groaned, a mixture of pleasure and anticipation, as he felt the tip of his engorged manhood brush against the delicate barrier of her cervix. What could be better than that feeling? Be inside your mom.

"Easy, honey," Nymira whispered feeling the warmth of his hands on her breasts. "Ohhhh we are doing it like animals."

"I like this pose. Ughhhhh Mom. I just entered but ready to finish" he trembled,

with every passionate thrust a cascade of pleasure unfurled within him, coursing through his veins like a torrential wave. His hips moved, driven by an insatiable craving for more. He moved his hips so vigorously that Nymira had to intervene.

"I forgot how much stamina you, young boys have. Please, take your time. And don't call me 'mom'. Remember to pull out." she murmured, her arm encircling his hand on her hips. Her words carried a maternal touch, guiding him with care. The depths of her womb beckoned to him, promising an unparalleled pleasure.

"I'm so close... I want to release inside, Mom," he whispered, his voice filled with desperation. The very thought of cumming again into her womb was overwhelming.

She drew a shaky breath "You can't..."

"Just let me do it today," he almost pleaded.

She made a deep breath. "Fine. You can...do it...ohhh... but just today."

The affirmation unleashed a surge of passion within him, igniting a primal instinct that had been building steadily. He increased the intensity of his thrusts, his movements becoming more urgent and forceful.

"Ohhhhhhh... yes" his whole body trembled, guts clenched and with a final, primal thrust, he emptied his male seed directly into her unprotected womb, thrust after thrust. Darian surrendered himself completely to the overwhelming wave of climax. "Ughhh" His body tensed, every muscle taught, as he unleashed a torrent of cum into the sacred vessel that brought him into existence. "Ohhh Mom..." he emptied himself within her. His seed, warm and potent, flooded her depths.

As the torrents of pleasure gradually subsided, he found himself physically spent, his body collapsing onto hers. In that moment of intense vulnerability, a tumultuous mix of emotions swirled within him--shame and guilt entangled with a profound, inexplicable love for his mom.

In the recesses of his mind, still, inside her, memories resurfaced like fragments of a fading dream. He returned back to his childhood when he held Nymira's hand. The nostalgia washed over him, and he marveled at the timeless beauty she possessed, seemingly untouched by the passage of years.

"When you grow up, dear, you'll be a king just like your father. You'll find yourself a good woman and have a lot of children with her" He recalled that moment vividly, his cheek pressed against the warmth of her back, overwhelmed by a sense of connection as he poured his essence into her womb.

"I love you, Mom"

CHAPTER 15. SUDDEN RETURN

Time passed, but nothing happened. Sometimes she would let him do it inside, sometimes not. But there were no signs of pregnancy, nothing. This distracted him from being a King, so Darian decided to ask Lokir.

The counselor was sitting in his office as always (it had become even messier here, for after Narim left, Lokir had more things to do).

"Ah, my king," he said, standing up and bowing respectfully as Darian walked in. This new version of Lokir seemed politer than the first time Darian sought advice. Lokir appeared neat and, importantly, clean. "At your service."

Darian did not sit down and walked quickly to the table. "I have a delicate question."

"Yes, yes. Is it something with the queen again?"

"Is it really that easy to predict?" Darian wondered.

"I thought things were going great for you, frankly. But so be it. Ask away."

And Darian spoke right away. "I want to continue the Serpent-Slayer's lineage with the queen, but my mother plays a strange game. One moment she lets me, you know... But then she doesn't. I just don't understand it." Darian looked a little lost and couldn't make sense of all the intricacies. "And she still isn't pregnant."

Lokir lightly touched his chin and grinned sneakily. "I think I know what it is. The ladies believe they're the only ones aware of women's matters." The counselor jumped from the chair he had sat on a few seconds ago and walked over to the window where moonlight illuminated the castle. "There are special days when a woman is most fertile. It's tied to her cycles..."

"Cycles?" Darian looked at Lokir in wonder.

"Never mind, Your Majesty. I suppose Queen Nymira specifically keeps you from doing it during those opportune days. I will speak to the servants, gather information, and inform you when she is prepared."

"Thank you, Lokir. I owe you." Darian headed for the door, but Lokir drew his attention again.

"My king, you should be aware that there are rumors of... Nome's return."

"Nome is dead, Lokir"

"But what if he's not?"

Darian walked out, slamming the door slightly. Rumors like that put him in a bad mood. If Nome came back, it was all over. No throne, no queen, nothing.

He went back to the king's chambers, where he found the queen deeply focused on her usual tasks for the day. The room was softly lit, and he could see her sitting by a window, dressed only in a light nightie, her blonde long hair in a bun.

"You seem upset," she remarked.

"It's...nothing. Just tired."

Setting her tasks aside, she walked over to Darian, hugging him tightly. He could feel her breasts touching his chest. But there was still a sense of coldness in her movements.

"I still haven't asked for forgiveness for suspecting you in the king's death," she softly said, resting her head on his chest. He rarely saw her so open and fragile. Probably the last time was by the stream when she fell in. "Sorry."

"Do you still struggle to fully accept our roles as husband and wife? As king and queen," he inquired, ignoring her sorry.

She let out a tired sigh, subtly edging away, and a delicate herbal scent drifted towards Darian. "I'm worried about your father is watching us. It's just too unusal for me. And Nome..."

"Let father watch. I am only following the traditions of our kind. The ones he knew and didn't object to."

"You're following an outdated traditions. Why don't you concentrate on more important matters? You're king now, Darian. Act like one."

"I'll try"

===

Several weeks had passed since then. Darian waited for a sign from Lokir and in the meantime, he was overwhelmed with fears about his brother's possible return.

As the evening sun descended, he found himself alone with Nymira in the comfort of their chamber. He refrained from initiating any intimate contact until Lokir provided the signal, but he still needed to deal with his needs somehow. Observing Nymira as she slipped into her delicate nightgown, Darian's longing grew more intense.

He watched her taking care of Tartuff, noticing the subtle contours of her breasts that were unmistakably outlined beneath her sheer nightgown. With certain movements, he glimpsed her rosy nipples playfully making their appearance. Seated on the bed, his gaze followed as Nymira gracefully leaned forward. The nightie clung snugly to her ass.

Summoning his courage, he reached out to her. "There's something we haven't explored together."

Confused, Nymira questioned, "What are you trying to say?"

Darian coughed slightly, trying to find the proper words. "I'm trying to say... using your hands... or even your mouth."

Surprised, Nymira was taken aback. "I've never done something like that, not even with your father."

A mix of anticipation flickered in Darian's eyes. "Perhaps you can do it for me."

"Really, for you?" There was a brief pause as Nymira considered Darian's request, her eyes searching his face for sincerity. Eventually, she nodded, her resolve and affection for her son shining through. "If that's King's command and if this is...something you want, Darian, then as your mother, I'll do my best to fulfill your desires."

He chose not to ask for the specific details of what she had agreed to do, whether it was with her hands or mouth.

With a graceful movement, she settled onto the knees, her eyes with anticipation, their depths revealing a connection only a mother could have with her child.

Darian slowly began to undo the buttons of his trousers, revealing the outline of his hardened form. As his trousers fell to the ground, the air crackled with an electric tension.

With a tender touch, she reached out her hands, carefully wrapping her fingers around his throbbing dick. The warmth of her touch sent shivers through him, making his body tremble. He got hard in a second, her fingertips traced the contours of his hardened physique, feeling the warmth radiating from his skin. She explored his hardened length, leaving no inch untouched.

"Ohhhhhhh, Mom" he trembled closing his eyes out of pleasure.

"Don't...wake up your brother" she whispered. "I still wonder how can you be bigger than your father."

Feeling the intensity build, she sensed his need and, with a surge of courage, took him into her mouth. Her tongue danced along his velvety shaft, skillfully tracing every contour, eliciting primal reactions from him. "Ughhhh, can't belive you are doing it, Mom."

Her lips formed a passionate seal around him, her tongue touching his length, drawing forth gasps of pleasure that echoed throughout the room. Every sensation was heightened as she lavished him with her oral prowess.

"Whoa... For someone who never did it before you are quite skillful, Mom" he said smiling.

She glanced at him with a partially ominous look, evidently still displeased that he continued to call her "Mom." Her head bobbed rhythmically.

As her mouth continued its fervent exploration, she ventured even further, her chin delicately brushing against his testicles. Her tongue and mouth expertly glided along the length of his cock, applying just the right amount of pressure and teasing every sensitive spot. The sensations intensified as she used her lips to envelop him, creating a vacuum that heightened his pleasure. With each stroke, she expertly pulled the velvety skin over his engorged member, heightening his pleasure to new heights. "Just... don't stop... Ughhhh..."

Abruptly, she halted, as though attuned to a distant sound.

"Not now... What the hell is going on there?" Darian, too, caught the echo of heavy footfalls outside the door, which gradually faded. After footstepps faded, Nymira persisted, delicately embracing his cock with her lips.

"Ughh, Mom... I'm almost there," he affectionately tousled her hair, his fingers tracing over her scalp. Finally, Darian could no longer contain himself. Overwhelmed by pleasure, he instinctively reached out, his fingers still gently tangling in her hair.

"Ohhhhhhh Mom..." With a final surge of ecstasy, he released his essence, each pulsating spasm echoing through his body as he surrendered to the peak of pleasure. Series of intense, exhilarating bursts, hot cum leaving his balls and shooting right into her mouth, splurt after splurt.

His climax caught her off guard; her eyes widened in astonishment as his cum surged down her throat, nearly causing her to choke.

The warmth of her mouth became the vessel, her lips capturing every powerful surge as he released shot after shot, the rhythmic pulsations sending waves of satisfaction coursing through his veins.

Overwhelmed by desire, he instinctively grabbed a handful of her silken hair, allowing her to consume every last drop, right into her throat. Her lips captured every potent surge.

With a pause, Nymira slowly withdrew, her lips glistening with the evidence of their fiery encounter. "Satisfied?"

"Satisfied," he smiled and as buttoned his trousers they heard a noise outside the door. Again.

"What's going on in there?" he thought still blushing and went up.

The door opened with a bang and in the opening stood a man dressed in dark robes, a head taller than Darian and much wider. At first, he thought it was Inglud rising from the dead. But the truth was far worse. Nome has returned.

"What's going on here?" his eyes immediately looked over Darian, his flushed face, and Nymira. Nome was no fool and seemed to understand everything.

Following him, Jason, the captain of the guard, entered the room.

"I beg your pardon, Your Majesty. We... just couldn't stop him."

"Your Majesty..." With a sneer, the thunderer said and stepped inside. Nymira's eyes widened with joy as she hurried towards him, ready to embrace and kiss her older son, but he swiftly halted her. "Not with those lips."

"We thought you were dead, Nome..." Nymira uttered, her voice tinged with relief.

Nome's scrutinizing gaze traveled over Nymira, taking note of her alluring curves accentuated by the delicate transparency of her nightgown. Something in his gaze displeased Darian.

"Mother, please leave us. I want to talk to Darian alone," commanded Nome.

"But you just..." She cast a glance at him, seeking understanding, but he responded with a queasy expression, leaving her with no choice but to comply. Stepping out, she exited, and Jason quietly closed the door behind them, leaving the two brothers alone.

"So, you've become the king, my little brother," Nome remarked.

Darian stood at the bedside, watching his older brother's every movement.

"You didn't answer the letters..." he said.

"Perhaps someone didn't find any benefit in those letters," Nome's response cutting through the air like a blade.

"You think I destroyed them?"

"I didn't say that," He took a step closer. The scent of medicinal herbs and the lingering essence of battle hung around him "While I was away, fighting on the frontlines, you remained here, unable to protect the king. Meanwhile our mother... Let me guess, father asked you too, right? To be with her?"

"I don't know what you mean..."

Nome licked his lips and looked around the king's bed." I don't judge you, brother. Whether you were aware of it or not, I resisted when Inglud propositioned me our Mother. Making love to her seemed unthinkable." He walked over to the cot and examined Tartuf, who never woke up despite all the noise. "But after enduring countless days in the cold and the horrors of war, after being consumed by solitude...the thought of her, of her body, didn't seem so abhorrent anymore," a moment of silence lingered "I am the king now. And the queen belongs to me."

He walked over to Darian and put a huge hand on his shoulder. "I won't execute you for your treachery, little brother. For your usurpation. And I hope you won't stand in my way."

Darian only stared silently.

"We will discuss these matters further tomorrow, brother. You will tell me about how Father died and how the wretched Narim found himself imprisoned. But for now, I am weary from my long journey and in need of rest." He clapped him painfully on the shoulder. "I need to prepare myself for the night with the queen," Nome declared. And Darian had to obey.

CHAPTER 16. PREGNANT

It felt as though time had been reversed, taking Darian back months to when his father was still alive. Life within the castle walls had once again transformed into a game of masks, with Darian assuming different roles. Initially, he played the obedient good prince in front of the king. Now, he found himself in a similar situation with Nome. Although his older brother had not yet claimed the throne, everyone treated him as if he were already a king, including their own mother.

Nymira continued to dote on her eldest son as if he were her resurrected husband. At first, Darian convinced himself that she just missed Nome, considering she believed him to be dead. But in time Nymira had completely disregarded their past relationship, and Nome himself seemed eager to fill the void. He looked at her with desire. And it was as if Nymira herself didn't mind it.

The worst outcome now would be losing both the throne and his mother. Each time Darian attempted to speak to her or grow closer, Nome would conveniently appear. And adding to the frustration, Nymira herself seemed to avoid meeting with Darian.

There seemed to be a conspiracy against him, and there was nothing he could do about it.

But still, he knew he had to get her pregnant at any cost.

=

He made sure Nome was not nearby and approached her room one morning. Nymira was minding her own routine when Darian entered. She was humming something to herself as she looked over the dresses in her closet, wearing a beautiful mauve dress.

"Busy?" he asked, closing the door, making sure no one coming.

"Ah, Darian," she turned around. "I'm getting ready for tomorrow's celebration."

The dress made a great push-up to her boobs and Darian was mesmerized by the view as he could see a part of her nipple. He gulped and muttered. "Celebration?"

"For Nome's return. Don't tell me you forgot about it"

"Guess I wasn't even notified," he thought to himself, before answering, "Yeah, seems I forgot".

He stepped closer, planting kisses on her neck, trailing along her soft skin, reaching her cheeks, and gently as possible straddling her ass.

"Mmmmmm. Darian... " she moaned. "Not now"

"You've drifted away from me," he kissed her on the lips, going through her warm mouth. His tongue delicately explored the depths of her warm mother's mouth. Their tongues intertwined for a brief moment, indulging in the bittersweet taste. But he had to release her as she kept trying to push him away.

"I've been busy," she said, her gaze shifting as she moved to sort through her dresses.

"You know how much I miss our intimacy," he confessed taking a step back and saving her saliva on his lips.

"I know..." she wiped her mouth and continued going through dresses.

"What were you discussing with Nome all that time?"

She hesitated for a moment, her mind racing, before quickly replying, "Nothing." However, he could sense that something was odd in her voice. "Would you mind helping me take off the dress?"

He approached her from behind, deftly undoing the clasps and releasing the dress from her figure.

"Thank you," Nymira immediately stripped naked, pulling off. The dress cascaded onto the bed. And before Darian stood a completely naked woman. Every curve of her body was now fully revealed -- the gentle slope of her hips, her tuft of pubic hair, her soft and ample breasts, adorned with the faintest blue veins, and her erect nipples that responded to the cool air of the room. Her blonde silky hair cascaded down, its ends gently brushing against the tips of her nipples.

"Why are you looking at me like that, dear?" She delicately shielded herself with her hand, sensing his lusting stare.

It was enough for Darian. He immediately felt himself getting hard and walked over to her, wrapping his Mother right up against the wall.

"Mmmm... Darian," she sighed with pleasure as he gently parted her legs and entered, lowering his pants. "Ugh... Just be careful not to wake Tartuff."

afs4
afs4
395 Followers