Offspring with Queen Mother Pt. 06

Story Info
Darian's Queen Mother finally gives long-awaited birth.
7.5k words
4.79
14.5k
42

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 03/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
afs4
afs4
398 Followers

That way month after month went by. Her pregnancy was more and more noticeable. In the mornings, he caught glimpses of her body as it evolved. While he didn't witness her entirely unclothed, her dress hinted at the undeniable shifts: her breasts, now swollen, and the initial swell of her belly beneath her clothing. He noticed how she moved differently down the hallway and how ascending the stairs had become a more laborious task for her. He couldn't help but smile when he saw her doze off in the comfortable armchairs.

One evening, Darian went to visit her in bed. Darian stepped into the room. "Mom?"

Nymira settled onto the bed, her hands gently cradling her belly.

He looked into her deep cleavage, blonde tresses resting gently on her breasts, now more voluptuous than ever. Her breasts swayed with each breath and movement. "I wish I could touch and taste them."

"I can feel the child moving within me," she said. "I'd almost forgotten how comforting it is. It's so strange; I once nursed both of you with these very breasts, and now I carry your child within me. I must be quite an unusual mother, wouldn't you say?"

"You gave me your milk as a child, and now, I've given you mine," It ran through his mind and then he said. "There's nothing wrong or unusual about it," he said softly as he carefully lowered himself to sit next to her, getting a better view of her cleavage, and looking into her eyes." But, Mother, when do you plan to reveal who the father is?"

She met his gaze, her fingers tracing patterns on her stomach. "I fear that by revealing the truth, I may break one of your hearts."

"Delaying the inevitable will only make matters worse. Better now than later."

"Maybe you are right, "Nymira turned to look out of the window." Then, I suppose, I'll gather the courage to reveal everything tomorrow."

-

The morning started with some bad news. Tartuf was sick and receiving constant care from the healers. Despite this, Nymira remained determined to reveal the child's father.

"I'm confident she'll tell the truth. But maybe the truth is not that I expect," Darian stood at the door to the council chamber, waiting for the meeting; he watched Nome standing at the door.

"What a twist of fate, isn't it?" said Nome," We're standing here, waiting to find out which one of us knocked up the mother. You and I have been through so much together, would you believe it?"

"Yeah, that's weird," they both chuckled, the first time since Nome's return. "You know, I cannot be remembered as the Two-Week King."

"Then you should have had faith in me, little brother," Nome responded. "You should have trusted in my return, refrained from claiming the throne, and not killed our father."

"I didn't kill him."

"It doesn't matter anymore. You can still walk away, leave this castle life behind, and forge a new path in life. Just don't become my enemy."

In that tense moment, the door swung open, breaking the silence. "Please, come in," Lokir beckoned them into the room.

Nymira settled into a chair at the head of the table. "Oh, how I tire of this ever-swelling belly." Nome and Darian took their seats.

"Jason can stay. He's supposed to know," Lokir took his seat. "We have gathered here today to address a matter of great importance. Today, we shall ascertain the identity of this child's father. Queen, are you sure you agree to report who Father is now, within these hallowed walls?"

With unflinching resolve, Queen Nymira responded "I harbor neither shame nor secrets. I embrace my choices without remorse."

"Lokir, busy jotting down notes, chimed in, 'I'll record this for history's sake.' After a brief pause, he asked, 'So, Queen Nymira, who is the father of your unborn child?'"

A tense silence hung in the room until a response came, "The father is Nome."

Darian leaned back in his chair, barely realizing what was happening. Barely believing what he has heard.

"Very well, it's settled then. This child belongs to Nome!" Lokir turned to Jason. "Put that surprised face away, Jason, as if you didn't know anything about Nymira and her sons."

"I did, Counselor. And yet."

Everyone glanced at Nome, who was staring blankly at Darian. Clearly, the revelation had not taken him by surprise.

Darian had lost. This was the end of this story. All his efforts and endeavors had led him here just for Nymira to favor him over someone who looked like her husband.

And could he blame her for that? "So now I am Darian Two-Week King."

"Prepare the ceremony of my initiation as king, Lokir. And no word yet on my mother's pregnancy." Nome rose and kissing Nymira walked out.

The world spun beneath his feet when he stood up, and he nearly stumbled. Jason steadied him and offered assistance. He couldn't bring himself to look at Nymira.

=

The bloody dawn illuminated the castle, and Darian threw a book at the wall as it had caught his eye--the same book that had allowed all of this to happen. "About the Serpent-Slayers and the Kingdom of Incuria."

His Mother had betrayed him, not once, but twice.

And yet he had given her all of himself. A soft, tentative knock echoed through the room, drawing his attention. He knew who it was, so he immediately stepped back to the window, not wanting to meet her gaze.

He only heard her slowly enter the room.

"Why are you like that, Darian?" She approached him from behind, her arms enveloping his body. Her large breasts softly touched his back. "I told you I didn't want to break the heart of one of you. Shouldn't you be happy that this child isn't the product of our... familial relationship?"

He continued to maintain his silence.

She rested her cheek on his back. "You are warm, my little son, you were always so passionate in bed. I'll never forget our first time, when you came at night, so intense; I remember the way you looked at me with so much desire. I couldn't resist it. Your father was never like that, there was no passion with Inglud, just the primal urge to satisfy his base desires. But with you, it was different. It was so good when you loved me," she moved her mouth closer to his ear and whispered. "And when you wanted to breed me, your own mother."

"What's the point of all this talk, Mom? You made your decision, you lied to everyone."

"I'm just trying to say you shouldn't be angry with me. Your brother is the rightful heir. I wanted to protect you from him. And I didn't lie," she clung even tighter. "Just help me through this pregnancy, and then I promise to make sure you won't regret it."

She took his hand, he initially considered pulling away, but then he felt something soft. She guided his palm to rest against her breast, just below the cleavage, through the dress. The flesh of palm felt her nipple, his fingertips brushed against her soft breasts. Mom's boobs felt incredible, more soft, tender and swollen. It seemed like pregnancy had its own advantages.

"You think I haven't noticed the way you look at me? The way you peek at my breasts?"

Slowly, he turned to face her. She had removed her clothing, and before him were her full, curvaceous breasts. Erected nipples were pointed directly at him, waiting for him.

He crumpled them and savored the moment. "They're sensitive, be careful," Nymira squeaked, turning red, as she felt his fingers gently grip her skin, savoring every curve. "You are so gentle, baby. It feels nice."

He kissed her breast, taking the nipple in his mouth like a child. He licked the breast and squeezed it, listening her hold back moans.

It was beautiful; he reached up, trying to kiss her, but at that moment unborn baby made its presence known. Nymira grasped her stomach, feeling the pain. "It's too early for fun, Darian. It's big, I can sense baby might arrive earlier than expected, maybe in a few weeks. I'm worried about what might happen during labor. And I want you to be by my side when your brother's child is born. Will you?"

"I'll be there for you, mother. Always."

CHAPTER 22. FAMILY ADDITION.

Jason stood outside the heavy wooden doors of Darian's chambers. His armor gleamed, and his expression was both respectful and serious as he awaited permission to enter.

Inside the chamber, Darian sat at a desk, engrossed in a pile of documents.

"Enter," he called.

The doors creaked open, and Jason entered with a deep bow. "Your Majesty," he began, "I bring urgent news from Queen Nymira."

Darian set aside his papers. "What is it? Is something amiss?"

"She is in the throes of labor," Jason replied.

Darian sighed and rose from his seat. "How is she?"

"Her Majesty is in good health, but the she has requested your presence. The time has come."

"My presence?" He was a little confused and immediately remembered what Inglud usually did. "Please, gather the royal physicians. I shall be with Queen shortly."

"As you command, Your Majesty,"

Darian took a moment to collect himself. With a final glance at the door, he set out to join Mother in the chambers where their family would soon grow. Whether he likes it or not.

At the entrance, he met Lokir catching his breath against the wall. Even through the poorly lit hallway, his pale face was visible. "Ufff, I can't stand these things. All the blood is disgusting. I'd rather wait here. Go, she's waiting"

"Is Nome..?"

Lokir immediately shook his head. "He's not here."

As Darian approached the door, he could hear voices inside. The room was bathed in a warm, soothing light from the numerous candles that adorned its walls. His Mother, regal and poised, reclined on a bed draped in rich silks. The sound of her slow, steady breaths filled the room. The palace was hushed, and only the occasional murmur of the attending midwives and healers could be heard.

Nymira looked calm and strong, showing her bravery in this tough situation. When Darian came closer, she met his eyes. Wet braids lay on her face. Her hand reached out to him, and he took it gently, offering a tender squeeze.

"Mom, are you well?"

Nymira smiled warmly, her eyes locking with her son's. "I am as well as can be expected, Darian. This is a happy moment for our family."

The queen was surrounded by her trusted handmaidens, who were chosen for their loyalty and midwifery skills. They moved around the room, lit by flickering candles on the walls.

"Is there anything I can help with?"

"Just having you here is enough. You being here with me is the greatest comfort of all. She bent down, kissing his cheek, and whispered softly. "Our child is eager to meet you."

The queen's breathing grew more rhythmic, her grip on her son's hand tightening as a contraction washed over her. The handmaidens moved closer, ready to assist in any way they could. Nymira's trusted physician stood at the foot of the chaise, her gaze fixed on the queen.

Minutes stretched into hours, and the tension in the room grew with each passing moment. He had never been a participant in childbirth, and everything that was happening seemed bizarre. Is that how babies are born? Even in childbirth, his mom looked beautiful.

He smiled, remembering what she said. Turns out, she had lied. She was good at it, just like him. He was struck by lightning. She had been carrying his child all this time, and right now she was giving birth to their baby.

"Summon your strength, queen, push," urged the handmaidens, while Nymira's grip on his hand intensified further.

Her countenance tightened, as she labored to bring forth another Serpent-Slayer, his child, come out into the world. Finally, a cry filled the room. The handmaidens worked quickly, swaddling the newborn in a silken blanket and placing the tiny, wailing infant in Darian's arms.

Not fully understanding what was happening, he held the baby. "It's a girl," one of the handmaidens said.

"It's a girl," he repeated.

"It's your daughter... Our... daughter, Darian," said Nymira hardly breathing.

He looked at the child, shifting his gaze back and forth between her and Nymira. The figure at the door caught his eye. Nome stood in the middle of the room, watching all that was going on, barely paler than Lokir when Darian had seen him at the entrance.

There were no doubts. He heard everything. The thug turned and walked out, shoving a passing counselor out of his way.

"Hey!" Lokir yelled.

=

A few weeks passed. After giving birth, Queen Nymira needed a break. She had been well taken care of by midwives and doctors, and now she wanted some quiet time. A warm bath had been prepared in a nearby room, ready for her.

As Nymira relaxed in the warm water, she sighed with contentment.

The door creaked open.

"Darian," she said with a serious smile when she saw him at the door. "You always show up unannounced."

"The baby is asleep, and I wanted to make sure you're okay. They say Nome has run away because he found out about the baby..."

"No, I don't want to hear about him," Nymira interrupted. She touched her sore breasts, which were partly visible in the water.

He moved closer and touched her hand, kneeling.

"I'm thinking about Tartuf," Nymira said. "He had been sick for weeks, and despite the kingdom's best healers, he was getting worse. It was a sharp contrast to the joy of our new baby, and it weighed heavily on my heart." Nymira wiped away a tear and continued, "Thank you, Darian, for being by my side. I hope you have found happiness in the gift of a child. I have granted you a child you longed for. Has this quenched your thirst?."

"Partly, Mother."

"Partly?" Nymira moved closer and gently kissed his cheek, "You wanted this, right? You wanted to make me pregnant and have your baby. You achieved it, but now you should find a proper wife, a real mother for your future children."

"So, do you think this is the end of it? Do you think I've had enough of just one child and won't want to continue?"

"Darian, it was just one mischief. I fear that Tartuf's illness is the gods' punishment for our love. We can't go on... "

But he was firm. "I want you to bear my children for as long as you are capable. If Tartuf's life is ever cut short, I promise you a new son. I yearn for a large family, a thriving brood. I want you to be the mother of all my children, my offspring--all of them."

"No, Dairan," She pulled away, taken aback by the depth of her son's desire, and contemplated his words. She couldn't believe what she had unleashed; her son yearned to bring another child into the world through her.

He began kissing her, greedily exploring her body and neck with his tongue, his hands reached across the water to her beautiful tender breasts filled with milk. His palm slid further, barely touching her pussy.

"Darian, please... Ugh, it's...sensitive there now, be..." she moaned, he didn't let her finish, kissing her, savoring Mom's taste, sucking her in completely.

He gently lifted her from the tub, setting her down on the nearest table. Her vagina felt different to the touch, but he didn't care. She broke the kiss, her fingers delicately tracing his chest as she gently pulled away. "Darling, you deserve a partner who can offer you more. You need a real wife."

His eyes met hers, filled with unwavering devotion. "I don't need anyone but you. You're the only woman who can give birth to Serpent-Slayers."

He pulled down his pants, her fingers circling his cock, which hardened in an instant. "Are you really going to put it in even though I recently gave birth?"

At that moment he entered with all his might, pressing Nymira against the wall.

"Ughhhh, so good to be back. Father was a fool and didn't know what you were truly capable of, Mother," It was soft and moist inside, but then her guts wrapped sweetly around his cock, and the rush of pleasure made him dizzy. He hit the exact cervix of her uterus and she shrieked, straddling his neck.

He began pacing back and forth; savoring the moment he'd been waiting for all these months. "I want you to apologize for lying to me and everyone about the baby."

"I'm sorry, uughhh, sweetheart, please, forgive me for lying," she kissed him on the lips. He fucked her, nuzzling her hair and breasts as she begged for his forgiveness. It all seemed unreal. He was fucking his mother again after she had born him a child. Darian was ready to fill her with a seed again.

"Ohhhh shit, you are so good," he kissed her intensely, ravaging the pussy, thrusting inside her and increasing speed. His balls were sweetly touching her ass, cock penetrating the vagina that had not long ago been the site of a baby. "Ohhh, that feels so good," he bit her breast, kissing it and savoring the taste.

He pushed his cock in even deeper, right where the baby came out. "Ohhhh, it's been a long time since the last time we fucked."

He increased the pressure, entering deeper and deeper, harder and harder, trying to make up for the time that's passed. "It's so wet inside you. I hope Father sees us now, sees how we are loving each other."

"Just finish it, do it inside, I want to feel your powerful seed pumping inside me," she almost begged him.

That was enough. As his testicles tightened, all his muscles tensed and his breath quickened, giving all of himself, thrusting inside. "Ohh, Mom," his cock shuddered at the sensation engulfing him. He felt his orgasm coming and hugged her boobs with all his might, he sucked into her lips, tearing mother's vagina with renewed vigor. He made a few final thrusts, trying to delay that final moment, stretching out the pleasure.

Thrust after thrust and he couldn't hold back any longer. He thrust straight into her with one last push, entering balls deep into his birthplace. "Ughhhhhhh," a torrent of sensations surged through his body, igniting every nerve and consuming his consciousness. Amidst the whirlwind of ecstasy, unexpected and vivid memories flooded his mind. As his breath quickened and his heart pounded, an image emerged, crystal clear and emotionally charged: his beloved mother. He shook with pleasure, his cock tensed and at that moment he came.

"Ughhhh, gosh, Mom," his seed spurted outward, right inside her. He cried out, unable to hold back. It surged forth in a series of powerful eruptions, eruption after eruption, splurt after splurt right into his mother's womb.

At such moments, you forget that nature may not have intended for sons to breed their mothers.

"Yes, Darian. Ughh, deeper, deeper, give me your hot seed!"

It was an electrifying, mind-blowing orgasm, and he shuddered with pleasure, his body quivering in ecstasy. Her soft moans of delight mingled with his deep, primal groans. With each groan, he injected a new load of white seed into her.

His climax slowly ebbed away, although his chest still throbbed.

"So much," she murmured sensually, tracing her fingers lightly across her erect nipple before descending to her warm, moist core, from which a glistening, pearlescent white fluid emanated.

"I love you, Mom, and I always will," he kissed Mom deeply, savoring her taste, her femininity, and their lovemaking. "You're not only my wife but also my queen. Nobody can ever keep us apart. I won't let anyone take you away from me."

"I won't let anyone keep us apart, sweetheart."

-

The kingdom received momentous news: the joyful arrival of a newborn baby girl, born to none other than Queen Nymira. As whispers of celebration began to spread, an unexpected revelation soon emerged. It was revealed that King Darian, the Queen's own son, was the father of this precious child.

In the kingdom's deeply rooted traditions, there existed a unique custom. According to this age-old practice, a Serpent-Slayer possessed the extraordinary privilege to wed his own mother and bring forth children to form a family with her.

This revelation initially caused shock and consternation throughout the realm, for this revelation challenged conventional norms. However, as time passed and the depth of this tradition was understood, the kingdom gradually began to embrace it.

afs4
afs4
398 Followers