All Comments on 'Offspring with Queen Mother Pt. 06'

by afs4

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MrDemiosMrDemios5 months ago

Damn, I wish it was longer. A satisfying end to an amazing story.

Loved the breast milk part. I was waiting for that for a long time.

Please write more of the mideval incest stories. I can see potential in your style. Looking forward to an epic tale of mideval fantasy family fun encompassing multiple generations and written over many chapters. I believe that you have the potential to write it.

Again, well done with the finale.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Please write more medieval prince/queen stories. I love your style and have been eagerly waiting for the last part, you did not disappoint and it was amazing as your every other story!

afs4afs45 months agoAuthor

Thanks to all who read till the end! I appreciate your kind words. Finishing my first series has been quite a journey, and I hope it wasn't a waste of your time.

I'm busy writing and sharing new stories. The next one is "Eclipsian Dynasty" which is a new fantasy/medieval series. The first part is ready.

Thanks once again to everyone.

greenreadergreenreader5 months ago

Thank you for the tale asf4!

***** stars.

ratimomratimom5 months ago

Very well written series. Always a 5 star ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ series for me. Nice ending of this series.

Please write such more medieval mom son series. Waiting for your new stories.

Sith_HughSith_Hugh4 months ago

Hey.. Its so amazing. You got a new fan.

Can you write more medieval incest stories with more family members, mother, daughter, sister.. Like the story of A mater of blood.

OI8U2OI8U227 days ago

I'm glad Darian killed Nome, he got on my nerves. Nymina enjoyed Darian's cock so much she went on to have a total of nine children. 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

I can’t believe her mother let his older brother have a go at her, her womanhood is only for Darian his favorite son, I felt sick reading that Nome scored one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userafs4@afs4
Hi, I am AFS. I love writing, especially 18+ stories. If you're looking for the next chapter of one of my stories you can find it on my Patreon, Ko-Fi or PixivFanBox - https://www.patreon.com/afs539 https://ko-fi.com/afss4 https://afs.fanbox.cc By supporting me, you're givin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES