All Comments on 'Ogg Comes to the Hangout'

by SimonDoom

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ElectricBlueElectricBlueover 4 years ago

Suzie grinned. "In the end! I see what you did there, Simon."

The puffin looked smug. "Haha, penguins, let this be a warning to you. The man is back, with a vengeance!"

A tip of the hat, my good sir :).

RustyoznailRustyoznailover 4 years ago
Oi! You! Simon!

I resemble those remarks!

Good one mate. A nice bit of fun.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 4 years ago
Lambent

What a great word! I didn't have that one in my vocabulary, but I'm totally stealing it now. It was a fun story too. I especially loved that you named the heavy "Momson". Very clever. If only finding a Muse in real life meant such an adventure. For me, it's always meant sitting around and waiting for her to come home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My muse is 5' tall

and loves having me worship her beautiful ass, and she loves having me tickle her with the tip of my tongue

She's my slut, my whore, my goddess, and all the woman I'll ever need

I've had her every way a man can have a woman, and in every way but one, she's my wife. Her husband won't touch her ass, so she comes to me. It started as once every 2nd week. Now it's 3-4 times a week.

I'm okay with that.

yowseryowser10 months ago

Clever

Glad you drew attention to this in the AH, it was a sweet read. Other than the anachronistic 'twerk' it was flawless, and the evocative descriptions, despite the fantastical nature of the tale, made for a splendid tribute to Ogg. A Literotica classic in the end.

JuicyplayJuicyplay5 months ago

Thank you for honouring Ogg in this way, and letting me know about his writing which I will duly explore as a result of your recommendations. And your story is hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimonDoom@SimonDoom
I am a long-time reader of stories on this Site, and I began publishing stories in late 2016. I enjoy a variety of erotic stories, and I hope to publish stories that explore many different aspects of erotica. Comments and constructive criticism are welcome.