Ogre Orgy Ch. 02

Story Info
Jason joins the Harem.
4.6k words
4.67
2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/08/2023
Created 09/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's notes: This story is loosely inspired by Goblin Cave, an animated porn series where a criminal and a group of knights become the center of attention in a cave full of horny goblins and two massive ogres. This story is primarily set in the "Sci-Fi and Fantasy" category, but has elements of "gay male", "exhibitionist and voyeur", "group sex", "non-consent/reluctance", and "nonhuman" themes.

All participants are over the legal age of 18.

*************************************************************************************************************

In the first chapter...

Dane awakens naked in a cave alongside his friend Jason. After a few minutes of not knowing why, they are taken by their captor, an Ogre Chieftain, to a chamber full of goblins and four Ogre females. Jason is hauled off by the females while Dane is pulled into an unwilling gangbang against his will by the Chieftain and the Goblins. After an endless amount of cum is deposited into Dane's body, he's thrown back into his cell to await the next day...

*************************************************************************************************************

Jason was led into a long tunnel from the main chamber, his hands held behind his back as the four Ogres surrounded him, one in the front with a firm grip on his erect cock. They were all around eight feet tall, broad-shouldered, yet lithe in their own way. Two of them had emerald-green skin, while the others were a pale bronze colour. All four had the same tusk-like bottom teeth that the male in the cave chamber had. Jason couldn't help but wonder if the females were related in some way.

After a long silence, Jason finally spoke up.

"So, you're taking me to join your harem." He said, looking to the back of the Ogre female leading him by his cock, "Am I going to die drowning in pussy?"

The female leading him stopped and turned, and he noticed her face showed no sign of humour in her gold eyes.

"You have been chosen to fulfill a task, boy!" She said, her voice heavy and annoyed, "Perform it well and you may get your desire to 'drown in pussy'. But if you fail, we will ensure that you will never see the light of day again!"

Jason gulped, "Point taken, lead on." He said, quickly.

The ogre smiled and continued to walk, holding onto his cock like it was a leash. Jason started to wish he wasn't erect and tried to think of anything that wasn't sexually arousing, but each time he opened his eyes and turned, he caught some feature each of the ogres had that was somehow arousing him, namely their muscles, their asses, or their prominent breasts under their breastplates.

Jason sighed as he tried in vain to make himself go soft, but it was no good. He knew from experience that he was a walking example of a horny bastard. Given his circumstances.

Jason and Dane's lives were beset by trauma from an early age. First, their parents died from Southern Raiders, pirates seeking riches in the northern kingdoms. Later, they were handed off to small farms and later the thieves guild. It was there that they learned to fight and to steal, and when they were eighteen years old, how to seduce women. Jason excelled at this part of their training, but Dane failed miserably, thus Jason felt obligated to help his friend in any way he could.

But as it turned out, he found himself constantly distracted by his targets. Dane was a skilled thief, but an abysmal seducer, thus Jason came up with a half-decent idea that gave them the best chance of success: Jason would fuck the unsuspecting victim while Dane snuck in and took things from under their noses. In every instance, they performed this feat, and it worked. That's what Jason was doing the one time it didn't work.

Their latest heist was the King's vault, and since the princess' room was down the hall, it seemed like a cakewalk to do. Jason was actually balls deep in the Princess' pussy when the guards were summoned and Dane came barrelling into the room, interrupting Jason just as he was about to cum, and practically pulled him off her to get them out the window.

Still, the job was done and they were safe and clear, and now Jason was being led through a dank cave by four very sexy ogres, stark naked, and impossibly aroused, despite the situation.

By the time they came to their destination, Jason was reliving the succulent pussy he had experienced a few days ago that he was completely distracted by the sight of a dozen men in chains, equally naked as he, but all of them presented with an exhausted expression on their faces, a few of them even sporting bruises in places, such as their chests, faces, and pelvises. By the time Jason realized what was really going on, his ankle chain was removed and replaced with a chain around his neck.

"This is your new home for the time being, human." Said the ogre female who had been pulling him along, "From this moment on, you have one goal in life: Father our children!"

Jason balked, "I'm sorry, what?"

The ogre smiled, "You heard me, human!" She said, "My Ar'ak, what you would call my husband, is the chieftain of our clan. I have been his for many decades, and yet I have never borne a child from his seed. It has recently been established that he is incapable, thus we devised a new strategy."

Jason looked from one of the ogres to another, "So, my goal is to give you what your husband cannot?" he asked.

The ogre female nodded, "In our culture, the chief is the strongest among the tribe, the most worthy to become a mate too, but if he cannot produce an heir, his line is weak and he will die. His tribesmen would murder him where he stood and take turns raping us for pleasure before we shared his fate." She explained, "But if we were to produce an heir, his line would be secure. If we had children with humans, our offspring would look similar to my sisters," she indicated the two with bronze skin, "But they'd be accepted without issue."

Jason looked at the bronze-skinned ogres, "So, I impregnate you, and then I can leave with Dane?" he asked, "Because I have no problems performing, I'd just be better at it if my friend was alive."

The female ogre smiled, "Your friend is alive and well, though I have little knowledge of how my husband is treating him." She said, "Since he cannot father children, I have refused him in bed, so he is more than a little frustrated. I would not be surprised if your friend has become a means for my mate's own gratification."

"Your husband would gladly fuck a man?" Jason asked, surprised.

The ogres laughed at his question, "Our people do not view any stigmas with gender." Said one of the bronze-skinned ogres, "Men can fuck men if they want, just as women can enjoy their bodies equally. One rule among an ogre's tribe is that no one may fuck their kin, and if one refuses you, you cannot force them. That last rule is dismissed the moment a Chieftain fails to produce an heir."

Jason looked from one ogre to the other, before turning his gaze on the naked men in chains, "Something tells me that you've been trying for a long time to get pregnant." He said, "Could it simply be you that's incapable of having children?"

In an instant, the female ogre facing Jason lunged at him, grabbed his neck, and thrust him against the stone wall, holding him by the throat with one powerful hand.

"Speak such blasphemy again and I will rip your heart from your chest and force it down your throat!" She growled at him, "I am an alpha-born female, raised by a Chieftain to be the strongest warrior of my clan. I fought for the honor of being a Chieftain's mate and my fellow wives are the strongest of each of our clans. Our mate commands thousands, and we in turn command him!"

Jason gasped for breath and weakly patted her hand, "Got pleasen't breathe!" he tried to say. The ogre glared at him for a few more seconds before she released his throat and he dropped to his knees, coughing and gasping for air.

"You understand, now?" She asked.

Jason nodded, "Yes!"

"Then you know your role?" asked one of the others.

Jason nodded again, "Yes!"

"Then say it!" Said the first female.

"I give you a child, then I'm free to go," Jason said, looking up.

The females laughed and shook their heads.

"Wrong." Said the first female, "You give me a child, then you will be tasked with giving them a child each as well. Once we all have children in our wombs, only then will you be allowed to leave."

Jason looked from one to the other, then nodded, "I understand." He said, standing up, "Who's first?"

"Me!" said the first female, "You may call me Lizara."

"Nice to meet you, Lizara, shall we fuck?" Jason said, trying his best to act sophisticated.

Lizara smiled, "No." She said, "You are not in control here, boy. Here, we follow my instructions."

She then grabbed him and threw him onto a bed at the far side of the chamber, which looked like it was barely a hard surface covered in furs and feathers. Jason landed on what felt like a rock, his dick flailing on impact. Lizara started to strip out of her armour, followed by her fellows. Soon, all four ogres were naked, their toned bodies on full display, and Jason got a full glimpse of female ogre anatomy.

Each one of the four females was fully muscular, much like their chieftain, only they were leaner and slightly more feminine, if such a thing existed. Lizara, in particular, had breasts that would rival the biggest whore that Jason had ever seen. If he were to hazard a guess, Lizara would have something akin to double G-cups, toned thighs and powerful arms and legs. The mound of her pussy appeared to be capable of crushing a man's skull if she squeezed hard enough, and she was almost completely shaven, choosing to maintain a small rectangular strip.

The others had the same level of muscle tone, and each one had a comparable breast size, though the one on the furthest side had no hair around her pussy whatsoever. Jason actually laughed at the fact that each of the ogres had decided to groom their pussies, noting that none of the whores he ever fucked went that far with their personal grooming habits. He was eager to test the waters with this new kind of pussy.

Lizara approached the bed and climbed on the bed before she lowered her pussy into Jason's face.

"Eat my cunt until I have come thrice." She said to Jason, who wordlessly began. He was terrible at it, as though this was his first time performing this particular act. Typical humans, she thought to herself., no class, no technique, they just fuck a whore for their own benefit with no thought or regard to their women's needs!

"If you believe you will impregnate us with skills like this, you are sorely mistaken!" She said to Jason as she thrust her pussy into his mouth, "Have you no skills at all?"

"I have skills!" Jason mumbled.

Lizara sighed and lifted her pussy, "What?"

"I said I have skills!" Jason said, "I know how to eat pussy, I just haven't done it in a while!"

"A long while, I'd wager!" Lizara added under her breath, "Start by rotating your tongue into circles then move your tongue from side to side!" she said aloud, putting her pussy back down on Jason's mouth.

To her surprise, Jason followed her instructions and she started to feel her pussy vibrate with pleasure.

For the next several minutes, Lizara instructed Jason on her pleasure centers and he followed her instructions to the letter, periodically giving her a boost. Eventually, he brought her to a small orgasm, but it was enough for her to smile and grind her pussy into his face.

"Good boy." She said, lifting herself off his face and lying down next to him, "You take direction well. You have much to learn, and we will instruct you in the ways of pleasure from here on out. Despite our rough exterior, Ogre females are very tender in the beds of our lovers, and you will need to know how to bring us to orgasm if you want your freedom!"

"I'm willing to learn!" Jason said, smiling, "You have no idea how willing I am to know how to please a woman! There's this girl in the village I know, beautiful girl, best breasts I've seen...ever...and I want to..."

"Shut up!" Lizara said, putting her finger over his mouth, "You talk too much! From now on, you will be silent when we fuck!"

Jason was about to say something when Lizara shoved her finger into his mouth and pulled it out a second later, slick with his saliva. She then placed it in her moist cunt and started fingering herself. After a few minutes, she let out a low grunt, and pulled her finger out and wrapped her hand around his hard-on.

"That is what an orgasm looks like. Show me you can fuck and we'll see if you can achieve that!" She said, before lying on her back with her legs spread, "Mount me. Now!"

Jason practically leapt to his feet and moved to her pussy, shoving his six-inch cock in without hesitation. It slid inside her with ease and he started humping her like a horny puppy. Lizara watched him and sighed, "Still no talent!" She said, this time out loud, "Stop humping me!"

Jason stopped, but kept his cock embedded inside her.

"Start slow, caress my thighs, my breasts, my neck, any part of my body you can think of, lean in and suckle at my teats, grab my breasts and squeeze. Do anything you can think of to stimulate me! When I give you a proper signal, then you can speed up! Don't thrust in and go full speed until you cum in five minutes!"

Jason nodded and resumed, this time much more slowly. He did exactly as he was told, moving at a slower pace and caressing her body every so often. He upped his game by placing soft kisses along her neck and shoulders, suckled her breasts for a few minutes,and even flicked his fingers around her labia. Lizara eventually grunted her approval and Jason took the lead and started fucking her faster, then harder, and eventually she cried out in orgasm and he came seconds later.

In total, they spent a solid twenty minutes, but it was enough for Lizara to feel actually good about her sexual activity. After refusing her Chieftain, she tried taking out her frustrations on the humans chained up in her quarters, but they lacked the stamina to keep up with her. eventually, she hit upon the idea of having younger men, and they hired the goblins to capture humans and take them into the caves for the most privacy. Now, she had herself a worthy candidate.

As for the other men, they would continue to sersister'ser sister wives, the polygamous spouses of her mate, who loved them all. She was the alpha, but the other three women were equals among the tribe's women. In the eyes of her tribe, they were family, even though they came from other clans. Lizara was the first wife and thus the Chieftain's mate, but they each held a place in her husband's heart.

Kilana was watching her as she dismounted Jason, cum seeping from her pussy. When Lizara lay her head back, she stepped forward and grabbed Jason by the cock and pulled him towards her.

Jason's eyes flew open at the sight of a bronze-skinned ogre pulling him into her breasts. He opened his mouth and started suckling her teats without asking, and she smiled and laughed.

"Like a newborn, always going for milk!" She said, her voice rich in the accent of her people. The Common tongue was unfamiliar to her, but she knew enough to get by. She quickly dislodged Jason from her breasts and looked at him with lust in her eyes.

"Tomorrow, we will bring a Shaman to find out if you've impregnated the Chieftain's first mate." She said, "If you have, I will be next. I am the Second Wife, thus it will be my right to bear the second strongest! Until then, let us see how you favour against my tastes!"

She pulled Jason by the arm and knelt down in the center of the room, taking his half-hard cock in her mouth, cleaning the cum and pussy juices right off. When she was done, she grabbed his entire length into her mouth and bobbed her head until Jason was fully hard again. She then pulled him out of her mouth and turned to kneel on all fours.

Looking over her shoulder, she flexed her asshole so it appeared to be winking at him, "Mount me, boy. Fuck my ass with that hard cock!" She said, shaking her ass at him for good measure.

Jason wordlessly stepped up and shoved his cock into her ass without needing to be told twice. Like with Lizara, he went slowly at first, but instead of giving Kilana gentle kisses, he listened to her instructions and periodically pinched her ass cheeks, slapped her back near her breasts or spine, and leaned forward and bit her neck and shoulders. Once or twice, he pulled out and dove in, licking his tongue on her pussy before lifting his head and biting down on her ass cheeks. The second he heard her yelp from the pain, he resumed fucking her, faster than before.

This went on for a good thirty minutes before he finally came inside her. He was still hard after cumming and upon her coaxing him but bucking her ass a few times, resumed his efforts. A good ten minutes later, he came again, this time pulling out. Cum leaked out of her ass and she smiled from the sensation of it leaking down her thighs.

"You take direction well!" She said, turning to rest on her back, as she wordlessly beckoned him forward. He took the hint and dove back in, licking her pussy with a lot of eagerness. She smiled as his tongue danced around her labia with ease, taking all the directions from Lizara to heart.

She was on the brink of orgasm when the third of the four wives grabbed Jason and pulled him away from Kilana. He let out a protest before his face was filled with a green liquid and he started gagging. Kilana looked up and smirked as Zarla, the third mate, forced his mouth open to receive the elixir of endurance.

"Open your mouth, human!" Zarla said, "This will help you produce more for us."

Jason reluctantly stopped struggling and opened his mouth, swallowing the elixir when Zarla was done pouring it in. She then shoved him back into Kilana's pussy and held his head down on her as he brought her to orgasm. When he was done, Zarla pulled him up and mounted his face, shoving her own pussy in.

Jason resumed his efforts and ate her pussy, surprising himself that he was able to do so with an increased amount of stamina. He was actually able to bring her to orgasm without needing to be coaxed this time. After a moment where Zarla let out a low moan and released his head, Jason looked down and saw that his cock was hard and insistent, even slightly thicker than it had been a few minutes ago.

Zarla smiled and shoved him onto his ass, mounted him without saying a word and sank her pussy down onto his cock, "You know what to do!" She said. Jason nodded and started bucking upwards, shocking himself that he was able to counter her weight under him. He fucked up into her for a good nine minutes before he reached up and pulled her down, taking her nipples into his mouth and biting down, nibbling her teats and breasts with vigour.

Zarla let out a surprised yelp of pain and pleasure as she experienced his impromptu attack on her breasts. He reached out his hand and grabbed her free breast and started kneading, before releasing his grip and moving to her ass, lifting his hand and bringing it down onto the flesh, slapping her ass every time his cock disappeared inside her.

Finally, Zarla had enough and grabbed both his hands and shoved them to the side, lifted herself until her pussy was barely connecting with his cock, and shoved down, impaling onto his cock with such force, Jason grunted in pain on impact. Zarla then started humping onto Jason with the same level of force that Jason cried out in pain as he came inside her. Zarla gave him a sly grin as she continued humping, forcing his cock inside her. Eventually, she sighed and dismounted him, only to then grab his legs and push them up to his chest.

12