Ogre Orgy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then grabbed his still-hard cock and guided it back into her pussy at an angle where she could be the one to fuck him while he was helpless but allow her access. She then continued to hump until he was brought to orgasm once more and then she let out a low groan and her pussy spasmed, gushing his ass with her pussy juices.

The last ogre of the group, Lyzenne, smiled as she watched his limbs sag upon being released from Zarla's grip and strutted over to him. She knelt down and lay next to him, giving him gentle caresses as she cooed into his ear.

"Is the poor little human tired?" She asked him in a baby voice.

Jason nodded.

"Would the human like like some milk?" She asked in her baby voice.

Jason nodded again.

"Then come, enjoy the nectar of my womb and the milk of my loins!" She said, pulling him to his feet and leading him to the wall where two of the naked men lay. She snapped her fingers and they jumped onto their hands and knees, following her and began kissing her legs and feet. Jason watched as they lifted their heads from her feet to her thighs and then took turns eating her pussy. He watched as she let out a little giggle and shoved them away, spreading her legs wide and snapping her fingers one more.

The two men knelt on their knees and leaned back. Jason then watched as she let loose and piss sprang from her pussy and sprayed the men on their chests and faces. This went on for at least forty seconds until she was done and the remnants of her piss dripped from her pussy.

She then turned to him, "Come, lick my pussy clean and then fuck me!"

Jason gulped as he leaned in and began licking her piss-hole, gagging at the taste, but continued until she was clean. He then stood up and placed his cock into her pussy and started to slowly fuck her. Lyzenne then guided his face to her breasts and he opened his mouth and latched on, sucking in air at first, but then a slow stream of milk started to pour into his mouth. He eagerly doubled his efforts and drank from her breast, before switching to her other teat and resumed, all the while he continued to fuck her pussy.

At one point, Lyzenne slapped his ass and he started fucking her faster. She did that twice more over the course of the next ten minutes and by the time he came inside her, he was fucking faster than he thought possible.

Lyzenne smiled as she shoved him off her and he fell back, landing next to the naked men dripping with Lyzenne's piss.

Lyzenne smiled, "In case you were wondering, I've already had a child from one of these men." She explained, "That is why they are still here. They were the only ones capable of impregnating me, thus they service me whenever possible. The rest of the men in our harem are not so lucky, thus they service the other wives for their own pleasure. You've experienced their fetishes today. Tomorrow, you will be trained to anticipate their desires. Succeed in impregnating the other three wives, and you live. Fail, and you will be given to me for punishment! Do you understand?"

Jason nodded vehemently.

"Good!" Said Lyzenne, "Now, clean up the men, they reek of piss!"

Jason turned to the men, then back at Lyzenne, "But I don't fuck men."

"I didn't say fuck them. I said clean them, with soap and a washcloth!" Said Lyzenne, "And do not question me again!"

Jason smiled and nodded before he got to his feet and grabbed a bucket and washcloth from a small side passage. Meanwhile, Lyzenne unchained her charges and they took Jason to a small spring a ways down.

While Jason was cleaning them, he tried asking them who they were and where they came from. The men refused to answer and only told him that they'd been in Lyzenne's care for years, ever since they came to the cave and hired the goblins to bring in new men. They did admit that they'd been in the harem since the Raids started, which was over thirty years ago.

Jason sighed, knowing that they'd been trying to impregnate the Ogre's wives for five years longer than he and Dane had been alive. It made him fearful of his own path, and how long it would be until he was as old as they were.

To be in service of Ogres for over thirty years, seemed like a never-ending nightmare...

*************************************************************************************************************

Captain Darius found the cave entrance and had sent Varric and Corran ahead of him. They were supposed to scout ahead and report back. They were now an hour overdue and Darius had been waiting for too long. He had finally ordered his men into the cave, opting to stay outside with two messengers. His men whom he'd sent in haven't come back with the scouts yet and now he was pissed off.

Turning to his messengers, he said, "I'm going in. If I'm not back in an hour, don't come in after me. Go back to the castle and call for reinforcements! Understood?"

The two messengers nodded and Darius grabbed a torch and walked in.

He was surrounded by total darkness within minutes of entering the cave, and he couldn't even hear the forest outside another ten minutes in, which is when he came across a discarded sword and a handful of doused torches. A few more steps forward, he saw that all of his men's equipment, their armour, their weapons, and everything else was strewn around him, all the torches burnt out. He was about to turn and get out of the cave when he heard stomping from behind him.

He turned in time to see an eight-foot-tall ogre emerge from the shadows in front of him, and as he tried to unsheath his sword, a small pouch of something soared past his head and hit the wall. It exploded and a puff of purple smoke broke free. He tried to turn his head away from the smoke but it was too late, he caught a whiff of some foul-smelling flowers and suddenly his vision went blurry.

He swayed in the darkness and the last thing he saw was the ogre catching him in his arms, a very dark smile creasing its lips.

End of Chapter 2.

12