Ogre Orgy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason listened and heard grunts and groans, not of pain but pleasure, and he looked on and realized that Dane and the knight were locking lips, as though in a loving embrace, and he realized what he long suspected, that Dane never liked girls but preferred the company of men.

He smiled as he watched Dane's right hand roaming over the Knight's body, resting on the man's eight-inch cock, while the knight's hand was massaging Dane's six-inch cock. they were jerking each other off while being fucked, likely giving each other immense pleasure.

He continued to watch, barely noticing that a large eight-foot-tall ogre was walking up to stand next to him. He glanced over as the Ogre Chieftain smiled down at him.

"I just spoke with Lizara." He said, "She wanted me to thank you for giving her a child, after thirty long years we finally have an heir. I thank you, human."

"And I thank you for this wonderful experience." Jason said in return, "How long before we can leave?"

"The goblins are almost done, and they'll let you and your friends leave soon after." Said the Chieftain, "Oh, and in case you were wondering, the King has this for you." He handed Jason a small scroll.

Jason unfurled it and silently read it.

'To the horse thieves Jason and Dane of Varithorn. Henceforth, you are free men and may go where you wish with his majesty, King Harlow's blessing. It is with great regret for the loss of Captain Darius at the hands of ogres, but personal thanks for the return of Prince Varric to his family. I only hope that Darius faces the justice he deserves. Signed, King Harlow of Varithorn.'

Jason rolled up the scroll and glanced up at the Chieftain, "How did you convince the King to set us free?" he asked.

The Chieftain smiled, "I reminded the King that our peace treaty is contingent that no one shall interfere with our rituals or practices and that no military action be launched against us. When the king learned that Darius violated the treaty by seeking you out in Ogre territory and that he endangered the life of his son and heir, he was eager to disavow his actions and was very eager to have his son returned to him. When Prince Varric was allowed to speak with his father's ambassador, he eagerly added a stipulation that the charges against you be dropped."

"Well, I'm glad we're leaving as friends and not enemies." Said Jason, grinning as he held out his free hand, "And, maybe someday, I'll be allowed to visit this cave again."

The Chieftain smirked, "If my brides want more children, I know exactly who to call upon." He said, just as they both heard a collective grunting sound. They turned and watched as the goblin's cocks erupted into Dane and Varric's holes before they pulled out and offered their wet cocks to both men.

Dane and Varric pulled the two cocks into their mouths and sucked them clean, before pulling the goblins towards them and kissing each one once on the lips. They then stood up and embraced, kissing each other deeply, before Dane stepped back and smiled at Jason.

Jason returned the smile and dropped the clothes, "Ready to go?" he asked.

Dane smiled, "More than ready!" He said, grabbing his trousers and pulling them over his still-erect cock.

Prince Varric smiled too, as he wordlessly pulled his own trousers on. Neither man put a shirt on as they watched Jason dress himself. The three men walked out of the cave, naked from the waist up, into the bright sunlight of the forest beyond, where a caravan awaited them.

*************************************************************************************************************

Epilogue:

Dane wailed out in ecstasy as he orgasmed again and again, while King Varric thrust his erect cock in and out of his husband's ass. It had been five years since their capture by goblins, and neither man was eager to separate. Soon after their return, Varric's father fell ill and died a month later. Varric became the King a few days later, and his first decree came a few days after that. The royal decree did away with the stigma against same-sex romance.

Two years later, the number of gay and lesbian relationships around Varithorn became the norm. It was no surprise to see marriages among the townsfolk increase and the number of relationships burst forth.

Dane later became the Consort to the King and now lived in the castle full time, walking around naked as often as he could. After spending a month with no clothes, he was not eager to return to them. Since a majority of the servants were adults anyway, it wasn't shocking for them at all. In fact, a few of the maids and manservants had taken to following Dane's lead, and soon the entire castle was clothing optional, much to the King's pleasure.

Eventually, King Varric decreed that anyone who wished to forgo clothes in public or in private may do so, but only under the condition of decency and respect. It wasn't long before the entire kingdom was clothing optional.

As for Darius and the other men within the Ogre's harem, some eventually passed of old age, but the rest were eventually released. The goblin horde grew tired of their captives and released them into the world beyond, but kept their clothes, leaving them to wander the world with their swords but nothing to keep them warm at night, forcing them to seek warmth and comfort with each other.

Those who had experienced the sexual awakening eventually returned to Varithorn and were delighted to learn of King Varric's decrees, but Darius never saw his home again.

Since he had violated the peace treaty, he was given over to the Ogre clans. To this day, it was no surprise that he became the personal property of Lyzenne and Zarla. They took turns fucking him and forcing him to fuck them, as well as any other fetish they had at the time. Darius eventually grew to love the taste of Ogre piss and took it in the mornings willingly. A few years later, Lyzenna and Zarla took consorts of their own, and Darius was relegated to keeping all four of them satisfied at any given moment.

Jason, meanwhile, kept in touch with Lizara and Kilana. As it turned out, Lizara's son, Karalon, grew up strong and fierce, becoming a worthy 'son' of the Chieftain. Lizara, in turn, returned to fucking the Chieftain every so often, having experienced the joys of fucking once again. They knew they couldn't have a child together, but that no longer mattered, now that she had a son. She and Kilana also made a journey every so often and camped outside the castle walls, sending Kiz into the kingdom with an invitation.

Jason soon found a way to leave the city and always found time to visit his big green friends, eventually meeting Lizara's son, their son. Soon after, Jason left the Thieves guild and decided to make money another way, by opening a brothel of his own, where everyone's fetishes and interests aligned with the laws of the land. Nowadays, it was no secret to visit 'Jason's Haven' and see an orgy taking place with ogres, goblins, elves, fairies, humans, dwarves, or even tieflings.

Truly, the Kingdom of Varithorn soon became the most joyous and open-minded place in the world.

The end.

12