Ogres and Ogresses Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gharla found that while she did not go insane to Vine's touch, she did enjoy it. As she asked him more questions she found out that one only became a nympho after being forced by several nymphs into orgasm. If the sex was consensual and monogamous, the risk went down greatly. She head Enui cry out and her pussy tightened around him in response.

"On top," she groaned.

"As you wish."

He rolled them over and held her hips as she caught her balance. Her nipples were swollen and rosy from Vine's kisses and bites. She lifted up, the juices of their lovemaking sloppy against her thighs. Then she went back down, driving his sizable shaft down into her furiously. She couldn't remember sex ever being this good. He held her hips steady so that she could get a pace, and then reached up to caress her nipples.

His blue smiling face was at first warm, and then turned mischievous. He squeezed her breasts then pulled her down to him, thrusting her butt into the air.

Immediately she felt a pressing against her behind. She shrieked as a thin vine worked its way inside her anus and began to shallowly fuck her. Vine had been a better name for him than Takh. His control of the trees never ceased to amaze her. He spread his legs and began to thrust up into her roughly, just the way she liked it.

"Your pussy is drenched," he remarked reaching between them. He pressed his thumb against her clit and began to make slow circles. "Do you like me that much?"

"Yes" she moaned. "It feels so good..."

"I like you too Gharla," he rasped smirking. "I'd like to give you a present."

"Yes! Give it to me!"

He arched her back and licked at a nipple.

Another vine replaced his thumb and flicked lazily at her clit. She was going to cum again, she could feel the tell tale hum throbbing deep inside her stomach.

"Are you sure?" he asked coyly.

Gharla shouted, digging her nails into her shoulders.

"God help me I will shoot an arrow between your fucking eyes!"

He chuckled, used to her constant threats.

"Fine. No need to get violent."

He thrust balls deep inside her in unison with the thicker vine and then without warning gave her ass a rough slap. The sting made her tighten on both appendages. She saw white when he slapped her ass again and she howled shivering at the overwhelming of her senses. She vaguely remembered hearing him grunt before she blacked out.

When she woke she was lying on his chest. He was stroking her back, running his fingers through her long golden hair.

"Are you alright lover?"

She pulled herself off of his cock and gasped when the remnants of her pleasure tingled through her.

"I need a bath, badly," she mumbled bringing her arms around his neck. She curled against him, relaxing into the familiar and comforting strength of his arms.

"Don't press me that way," he said snickering. "I'll want you again, and there would be nothing preventing me from fucking you to death."

"Have you ever done that before?"

"Yes, but it was a witch mandated. They asked to be executed in that fashion. Not a bad way to go though right lover?"

She snorted and nipped at one of his dark blue nipples. He jumped and pushed her golden waves out of her face. Vine cupped her face in his palm. Leaning in he kissed her gently, nothing more than the light pressing of his lips. When he pulled back his eyes were once again desirous.

"I want you again," he whispered.

"Bath first, and food," she objected firmly. He frowned, but he released her and let her slip on her white gown.

"Can you walk?"

"Probably not."

With strength that was not expected of his lithe frame he picked her up and began to carry her towards the water. She smiled as she thought of the time past. She had spent her days touring the valley, being frried up trees and at the bottom of streams. Her nights had been spent with a hot warm body between her legs, dragging out her pleasure like a skillful musician dragging notes from his instrument.

And she had sung for him, oh how she had sung.

Even her days were not safe from his hunger, their hunger. She found Vine to be a wonderful lover, just as Enui had said. Not only did he fulfill her needs, but he was funny, witty and caring. She could not remember a single time waking from sex without him by her side. His tenderness began to pull at the strings of her heart, and when she and Enui had decided on a date for departure, she actually felt sad. They were leaving tomorrow morning. Tonight would be she and Vine's last night.

Vine floated in the water, could probably walk on it if he wanted. He held her to his chest and softly began to caress her breasts. Oh yes, his version of bathing was also wonderful. She could stay this way forever...no. No she couldn't.

"You know that I will depart tomorrow?" she said stiffly. His hand slipped between her legs.

"Yes."

"Do you..."

"Don't talk about it," he mumbled against her skin. He kissed her neck.

"Could you not spend one more day?"

Gharla leaned against him and sighed. "One more day added to another could last forever. I'd never leave."

"Why do you want to leave?"

Gharla's brow furrowed and she turned herself to face him. He seemed to disappear in the water. Only his touch reassured her, he was there.

"Aren't you happy here? Aren't you pleased with me?"

"It's more than that."

"Answer the question."

"Yes Takh."

"Then stay," he said giving her a charming smile. "Stay, and I'll satisfy you every day. I'll show you every stone in this valley. I'll make you feel loved."

Gharla looked at him, holding his wandering hands firmly.

"Nice try, but the answer is still...No."

His face flashed with frustration and he picked her up above the water.

"Perhaps I should drown you," he suggested cruelly. "Perhaps I should fuck you to death underwater. Or maybe I'll just fuck you so hard you won't be able to crawl, let alone walk back tomorrow."

Gharla raised an eyebrow at his attempt to be fearsome. He was nothing but a liar and a bad one at that.

"Go ahead," she invited. "Try it."

His face screwed up angrily before he huffed and eased her back into the water.

"Don't worry Vine, there will be others."

"What did you call me?"

Gharla tried to hide her smile. She hadn't meant to call him by his special name.

"Vine. It's...what I call you in my head."

He looked up at a green wavy vine of hair that fell into the water.

"I...I like it. It suits me. I'm not sure what Takh means anyway."

"Didn't you ask your mother?"

He laughed. "I have no mother. Nymphs aren't born that way Gharla."

"Then how did you get your name?"

He shrugged. "A witch, a long past lover."

Gharla thought about him changing his name when a new girl came along and it make her feel jealous and mad.

"You shouldn't change your name then. That person might be hurt if..."

"She is long past Gharla. She died a long time ago."

Gharla shut her mouth.

"Don't be sorry," he said kissing her neck. "I have you now, don't I? Or at least..."

He pulled back from her and gave her a sad smile. "I did."

He washed her a little longer and by the time they reached the shore she felt energized and ready for another round.

"Won't you have sex with the other nymphs?" she said stretching her legs.

"It's not much fun," Vine admitted. "We're pretty much all the same. We come from the same tree. It's like having sex with yourself. Enjoyable, but to an extent."

Gharla nodded and lay down with him on the soft grass. He caressed her outer thigh softly, his beautiful face gazing at her with undeniable affection.

"You can have sex with the witches."

"Witch sex isn't always fun for a nymph," he admitted. "If we agree to have sex with them they can control us and make us fuck them in certain ways. It's not very equal."

"Well...maybe—"

"Gharla."

"Yes?"

He ran the tip of his tongue over her lips.

"Stop talking."

Their lovemaking then was furious, desperate even as they savored each other. Lips and fingers tasted and explored every nook and cranky of their bodies. They sought to memorize each feature, the passion imprinting heated secrets on their hands.

Vine skillfully took her in and out of the depths of consciousness, pulling her body in ever angle, never tiring of plunging wantonly into her moist welcoming jewel. When she finally knew she could take no more she could barely utter his name lest a protest, but he understood what she wanted. Gently he rocked her to one last orgasm, the name Vine breathily whimpered out her pursed lips. Then he took her into his arms, and held her. She groaned, pressing herself against him. When she caught her breath he was shivering.

"Will I ever see you again?" he asked in a soft vulnerable voice.

"I don't know," she whispered, emotion clogging her.

"Say yes. Say you want to."

Gharla held him tighter. "I do. I do want to."

"Then in the morning before you leave, wait for me. Don't leave without seeing me."

She nodded and cuddled into his warm embrace. It felt nice, even if it was a dream. Nothing in this valley was real, and so it could not last. Vine thought he loved her, but when the next woman with another name for him came along, she would be a past lover. Even so, she longed for the world he dreamed of, almost as much as she longed for the world of the huntress. To have both would be paradise.

In the morning she and Enui were well packed with provision for the possible two days it would take for them to get back. Enui was laden down with gifts from her various nymph lovers, flowers that would never die, a fruit plant that once planted would always be in bloom. They shook the hands of the witches and thanked them for their hospitality. Now that Bacchus had ended, Etaceh could lead them back to the border.

When they reached Caligula he was as graceful and eloquent as ever. He gave then each a bow before kissing their hand.

"You must have made quite the impression on them if they bothered to dress," he said to Enui.

The nymph going away party for Enui consisted of males and females, each with a smattering of leaves covering their genitals and for the females, breasts.

"What can I say?" she said laughing. "We had our fun."

"So you did," Caligula said nodding. "I'm sure they would welcome you back any time. If you are under their protection, you would not need ours."

Enui smiled and Gharla frowned. She didn't know that.

"Are you ready little girls? Mother Etaceh is ready to take you home."

Etaceh strode forward, her black robe trailing behind. Her red lipstick and black hood added an air of over necessary glamour that contrasted sharply with their simple minimalist hunting clothes. Enui's had been mended.

She grinned at them, ignoring their looks of disdain. "Oh! And I would love to check in on my favorite little problem child. Our link is so weak here. Daddy!"

She turned to Caligula. "Daddy when are you going to bring my baby home?"

Caligula rolled his eyes. "Do try to control yourself Etaceh, or I will go in your stead."

She scoffed, sounding highly offended.

"Why I never!"

"Well try. Try to control yourself."

"Fine. Let's go girls."

Gharla began to panic. Where was Vine? Could she keep the witch waiting?

"Just a moment," she said firmly. "I'm waiting for someone."

Etaceh let out a dramatic sigh.

"Gharla if you try Mommy's patience I might have to jinx you forward. Would you like your bottom to feel fire or ice?"

"Etaceh, don't."

"Caligula you're an awful spoil sport."

Before they could continue to bicker a nymph burst through the trees. Leaves covering his manhood, Vine strode forward. Gharla could not help but smile in relief as she went to him. Etaceh and Caligula glanced at each other curiously.

"I was afraid you wouldn't make it."

"I was afraid you wouldn't wait."

He was huffing heavily, he had obviously run. They stared at each other before lunging into a tight hug. The hug felt necessary and they were reluctant to disrupt the moment. Gharla was the one to break it. She fought the urge to cry. All the men in her life that had shared her bed, and she fell for a nymph. The emotion welled up, settling in her throat and making swallowing hard.

Gravely Vine opened his hand. Inside of it was a blue stone. It was the color of his eyes and body, a beautiful cerulean blue. It lay on a black cord. She pulled back her bound hair and he tied the cord around her neck. The beautiful stone was smooth and cool to the touch.

"Do you accept this?" he asked.

"Yes." She reached into her bow quiver. Breaking the end of an arrow she undid the cord and tied the feathered cord around his wrist.

"Do you accept this?"

He smirked at her. "If I must."

Then he kissed her forehead. Pulling back, his eyes shone with intensity and longing.

"Come back to me...Serosta. Come back."

A tear escaped her right eye and she mopped it up quickly. "I will."

She forced a smile and marched to Enui. Enui gave her a comforting pat.

"Responsibility and all right?" she said, her brown eyes twinkling.

Gharla nodded. "Yes."

When she looked back he was gone. Enui and Gharla walked up to Etaceh.

"We're ready," Gharla said.

Etaceh simply eyed Gharla with a widening grin.

"You, my dear have just increased your worth."

Gharla did not like the sound of that.

__________________________________________________

Zyra counted her arrows for the last time.

Thirty six...37...38...39...40 arrows. She had forty arrows and two spears. More than enough. Her sisters were also armed to the teeth. She had all her best huntresses. Only a few would stay back to care for the village. A pang of sadness pierced her heart. She was heading to a major two day hunt without her best tracker and her best spear woman. She missed her friends dearly. After the hunt if they had not returned she would go back to the valley and find them. Something bad could be keeping them. She refocused herself and went over to Kyzu who was watching preparations.

"Sister, are you alright with the preparations? Do you require any more huntresses to care to you?"

Kyzu shook her head and smiled at her.

"No sister I will be fine. If all else fails we shall use the ogre to help us, alright?"

Zyra felt that was a trick question. She was not alright with the situation at all. Regardless, she nodded.

"Good," Kyzu said kissing her cheek. "Have fun my brave huntress."

Zyra smiled back at her sister's chiding. She had missed that, a lot actually. It felt good to feel her love.

"Um, my Chieftess?"

Kyzu turned to her. "Yes my huntress?"

Zyra took a deep breath. "Please...be careful around the ogre."

Kyzu frowned. "You care an awful lot about that ogre thing don't you?"

Zyra shook her head in violent protest. "No! Kail is a burden! I'm worried for you I..."

She paused. Kyzu was giving her a funny look.

"Goodbye sister," she said gruffly. Then she headed towards the front of the formation. She would be the lead point. Rair would watch her right while Imjah a more experience huntress would aid her left. Henna had proven useful so she would assist Zyra as a primary archer lining up a few paces behind her. Henna had been confused by the request then quite honored. She hoped that her happiness would equate to less tension among her huntresses.

There would be a few huntresses after that, with the village girls in the middle and huntresses on the outside and back of them. Overall it would be smooth and safe. By third sun she hoped to have the girls situated at a temporary camp while they took down the Snorri birds first. Now all she needed was a tie to bind her hair back. She had not had the chance to cut it.

"Does anyone have a spare..."

"Here."

Looking up she saw Ginger. Ginger looked solemn and desperate. In her hands was a beautiful hair band woven with the white colors of huntress bravery and the red of the sister bond. In the background she had sewn black trees. Among them, was a single huntress with a small white marking on her arm. Ginger was skilled indeed.

"Take it. Please," she begged.

Zyra looked at the miserable girl and sighed enveloping her in a hug.

"Don't look so upset Ginger."

Ginger hugged her tight and began to sob. "I'm sorry. You're my best friend. I love you."

"I love you too Ginger," Zyra said separating from the girl. She wiped the tears from her eyes with her thumbs and extended a hand.

"Now, will you let me start this hunt, or will you drown me in your tears?"

Ginger let out a wet chuckle and passed her the headband. She put it on, her hair flaring back.

"How do I look?" she said cheekily.

"Like the lead huntress of the Rovians," Ginger said smiling. "Now bring me back some Snorri feathers. I want to look mouthwatering for the celebration."

"With the amount of sex you have I'm shocked you are without child."

Ginger scoffed playfully. "A woman must have her secrets."

Zyra laughed as she headed towards her huntresses.

"Alright sisters, forward!"

__________________________________________________

Kail reported to the village just as Kyzu had asked him. What he did not expect were the demands asked of him. Kyzu was nowhere to be found. In her place were the villagers asking for certain favors around the village. He learned that the huntresses had gone off to prepare for an upcoming celebration. He had barely grabbed food and drink from Ginger before he was snatched into another direction. He didn't mind too much that he was helping them, he only wished that they had asked him and not Kyzu. Instead it felt more like orders to a servant. Eventually Kail had enough. It was one older aged woman with too many fruitless demands. She had nothing to do. Ordering him around was her chore.

"Take that water jug and put it inside my tent," the older woman said. Two children played within her sight.

Kail looked at her frowning. "Are you asking me or telling me?"

She glanced at him before returning to look at

the children. "I mean no disrespect ogre. I just need you to place that water jug inside."

"Are you going inside your tent now?"

"No, I might need it later."

The jar wasn't light, but it wasn't something the woman couldn't have carried.

He tilted his head. "Then may I respectfully ask you something?"

She let out an irritated sigh. "You may."

"Which water jug?"

The woman looked at him like he was stupid.

"There is only one water jug ogre."

Kail shook his head. "No, there are two."

She put her hands on her hips.

"Then where is the second water jug?"

"You are the second water jug."

The woman, whom was pump glared at him. "How dare you speak to me that way! Would you like me to tell the Chieftess?"

He grinned. "The human body consists of mostly water. Holding this water inside you is a very small amount of meat considering the composition of the rest of you. You get a little more since you're a female," he brazenly gestured to her breasts and she gasped, covering herself.

"Most of your meat shouldn't be eaten due to the harmful things that lay inside it, but luckily you have a full set of bones that grinded, makes for a wonderful loaf of bread."

She stared at him in mortification and he simply smiled at her, making sure to flash his fangs.

"Do you like to bake?"

He was not surprised when she stood up, gathered the children and hurried away. He chuckled, easily depositing the water into the tent. Humans really knew nothing. Ogres didn't grind bones into bread, giants did. Even that was technically a myth. You still needed flour because bone dust was so crumbly. So really, giants could only make bone flavored bread. At least, that's what his mother had told him.