All Comments on 'Ogres and Ogresses Ch. 18'

by stubborn_dreamer

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
sirraliasirraliaover 11 years ago
Finally....Lol.

I'm so glad that Zyra and Kail are together. Love it. Can Ginger get a mate too. Oh and a baby for Zyra and Kail please. Just suggestions. Hahaha. Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Again with the cliffhanger!

Honestly stubborn-writer you are such a tease, this was yet another phenominal chapter totally worth the wait. Had me trolling this site looking for the next chapter. I love what you did with ginger and lune didn't see that coming very first love and oh so sweet, I do hope to see him again and this ominous evil... very exciting. l really like how zyra and kail's relationship is developing but I'm curious about his bad side what did he do that got him exiled and why do the witches have so much power again the Cliffhanger so cruel.

PS. for me florence and the machine's no light and cosmic love have your story written all over it fantasy and drama moving and passionate.

much love: anonymous Fan

FrkyNymphFrkyNymphover 11 years ago
Wouldn't let me rate...

I usually never comment but I wanted you to know how much I love your writing and look forward to more!

MzMagicBeautyMzMagicBeautyover 11 years ago
OMG LOVE !!!!!!!

Omg im soo happy right now....lol was at work bored out of my mind and then i saw this. It was my god send...lmao...

Yay for Zyra and Kail they are so freaking cute. But i need to know why Kail was exiled. and i do hope that now that their mated that it would be possibly for them to have a baby... lol .For Ginger and Luneh i feel so sad for them. I hope he does come back and can claim her in some type of way.

biercebierceabout 11 years ago
Sweet!

You write amazing cliff hanger chapters. Very exciting to read. Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

There's a few grammar mistakes, but they don't detract from the story at all! :) Great job!

stubborn_dreamerstubborn_dreamerabout 11 years agoAuthor
HEY GUYS! UPDATE

Hey, sorry I haven't posted up but I was working on an 11 page epic short story for Valentine's Day. It's called "Stupid Cupid." It's not up yet, but check for it! It should keep you enertained while I finish up on O+O Ch 19.

LOVE

-SB

AND IF YOU KNOW ANY EDITORS, GIVE ME A SHOUTOUT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Found you through your valentine's day story which blew my mind away and now I just went from the beginning of this till here without stopping. Pleaseeeee moarrrrrrr I'm addicted!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great storytelling

Ok so this is SOOOOO not a genre I enjoy but you have sucked me in. The stupid Cupid story was so great (really great! Best thing I've seen on here by far) I had to just peek at the rest of your stuff and...well here I am at the end of ch 18. Ha. I would love to read more by you, especially if it was a little lighter on the fantasy scale. ;-) brava! And best of luck in your writing career.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Just wanted to let you know I really like this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Just wanted to say I love all your stories, though this one is is my favorite. Understand you're concentrating on school, and that's a good priority to keep. Still, can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
2 months!!

2 months and no update?!!! Aaahhhh your killing me in ur silence!! Lol hope all is well ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I found this story today and couldn't stop reading! Please, please write more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstubborn_dreamer@stubborn_dreamer
337 Followers
Hi, my name is Stubborn Dreamer. I'm busier than I've ever been. I'm learning to take life less seriously. ;-) Copyright Disclaimer: The written works on this page are copyrighted. Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES