All Comments on 'Ogres and Ogresses Ch. 24'

by stubborn_dreamer

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
geiste4geiste4over 10 years ago
Take all the time you need

This is an awesome series and though I would love there to be more updates, I don't want them at the sacrifice to the quality of your writing.

swear_toobobswear_toobobover 10 years ago
I love you man 😭

This made my day been waiting for this update forever and you didn't disappoint as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing!

I'm completely caught in this story... seriously! It is one of the best that I have ever read in here! Please, please finish it... But at your own pace. I'd hate to see the quality of your work go down. This could actually be a material of a small book you know...

TooMuchEnnuiTooMuchEnnuiover 10 years ago

This is amazing, we know writing can be hard, take all the time you need in the world! I myself am excited for all the plots coming up! Yaaaay!

MzMagicBeautyMzMagicBeautyover 10 years ago
Missed you !!!

Ive been waiting for this. Thank you. Hope you had GREAT NEW YEAR

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 10 years ago

It's good to finally know which side Medean is on! He just seemed creepy before. I think Zyra is just too smart to ever trust Caligula and Etaceh. No matter how friendly they get.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstubborn_dreamer@stubborn_dreamer
Hi, my name is Stubborn Dreamer. I'm busier than I've ever been. I'm learning to take life less seriously. ;-) Copyright Disclaimer: The written works on this page are copyrighted. Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES