All Comments on 'Ogres and Ogresses Ch. 33'

by stubborn_dreamer

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Always well written. Really curious to know Scallens story and what the next chapter holds for Scallen and Zyra

swear_toobobswear_toobobover 7 years ago
Wow.

It's nice to get some back story on the forever mysterious scallen now I want to know more. So glad Nima finally remember I have a feeling she'll have a big role to play in saving the robins from creedon. I really hope ginger gets her memory back and finds zyra because the other nymphs can't help her now. And if firetouch can live across the boarder can vine go and be with Gharla ? Great update!

BobaTattBobaTattover 7 years ago
Great story!!

Started reading the series about a week ago and have been hooked ever since. Love the depth in characters and seeing how the struggles Zyra go through shape her into a better being.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story so far can't wait for the next installment :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome Story

I'm loving the character development! Can't wait to see how all the character's individual paths start to converge. Keep up the awesome story telling!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

you are amazing, keep it up. The natural progession of each character is anazing from the dark witch to the niece amazing. The sister is even growing on me and i could not stand her jealous behind. I really dont know who i want our hero to end up with but i guess that depends on who she is at the end. i just wanted to let you know in this world of so littlle women of color in science fic u really are a much need creator. I noticed you haven posted in the ladt couple of monthes, and thought it might be nice to let u know u r appreciated and ur work is greatly so. So as always( in my singing voice) You the shit and ya know just what your doin!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstubborn_dreamer@stubborn_dreamer
337 Followers
Hi, my name is Stubborn Dreamer. I'm busier than I've ever been. I'm learning to take life less seriously. ;-) Copyright Disclaimer: The written works on this page are copyrighted. Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES