Oh Baby! The Birth of A Kink

Story Info
Jason discovers his surprise preggo kink.
1.5k words
4.11
12.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rpsenft
rpsenft
7 Followers

***This is an even further freaky flashback. We will explore how Jason developed his particular kink. It takes place while Jason was in college, before he and Melissa met. If you haven't read other stories featuring those 2 characters, I recommend reading them first for background.*** And all characters are consenting adults age 18+.

Jason and his buddy Dave were in their senior year of college when Dave's life took a big and surprising turn. Candace, Dave's girlfriend, unexpectedly got pregnant and they decided together to keep it.

Dave was hopeful about their future as a family. Just like Jason, Dave was studying construction management. Dave already had a job lined up to start after graduation and was going to start as a junior project manager. Jason was still undecided on which area of construction management to focus on but was narrowing it down.

But Candace was scared about this sudden turn of events and it wasn't helping her self-image. She is now showing and feels awkward about the visible changes. Dave was doing his best to reassure Candace that she is just as lovely and wanted as before all this happened. Jason was starting to notice a difference in Candace and was paying more attention to her changing appearance. He couldn't help it; there was something about it that made it really grab his attention.

One night when Candace was a little bit past the halfway point, the 3 of them went out to dinner. Jason arrived at Candace and Dave's apartment early and waited while they finished getting ready. While he waited, Jason needed to use the bathroom and made his way over there. This meant passing their bedroom and he got a surprise look at Candace.

Normally Jason would just keep walking to the bathroom but he stopped quickly in his tracks. Something made him do it. Candace was topless and wearing jeans with a stretchy belly panel. That gave Jason a nice view of her changing body: so much so much had changed in the past few months.

When Jason saw her like she was, he fixed his attention on her right away. Seeing those larger breasts, dark nipples and areolas against her light olive skin, that shapely bump, and Candace's fuller hair, it was like sexual lightning struck him inside. He instantly felt hot and bothered all over. His dick quickly stood up and started poking out of the fly of his boxers. "Oh my God. She is so fucking sexy. I want some of that, now!" Jason thought to himself. He quickly made it to the bathroom so he could rub one out and piss before they left.

***A few weeks later.***

It was mid-March at the time and graduation is in 2 months. Candace was due to have the baby 5 weeks after graduation. She wasn't thrilled about waddling across the stage at nearly 9 months pregnant.

So now it's time for spring break and of course Candace is in our travel group. She's even further along now so you can't exactly hide it, especially in a swimsuit. Jason was excited about getting to see her in a bikini and with a growing belly.

On the second day of their spring break trip, Candace felt comfortable enough to put on a bikini and hit the beach with the rest of the group. While Dave went to grab something back in the hotel room, Candace started to put sunscreen on. She got some of it on but couldn't reach some areas, so she called Jason over. "Hey Jason, can you help me get some more sunscreen on? I can't reach as many parts as I used to," she explained. Jason now felt unusually excited about rubbing sunscreen on. "Sure, I figure Dave won't mind," Jason answered.

He started to rub it on her back and other areas she couldn't reach, like her inner thighs. Jason's dick was getting hard and he hoped Candace wouldn't notice or say something. After a few minutes, Candace felt something and said "I didn't think a guy would be that excited about putting sunscreen on." Jason knew what she meant but tried to stall talking about it. Maybe her remark would just be a passing comment. "Huh? What do you mean?" he asked, trying to stall the awkward moment. "Jeez, didn't you notice that your cock is nearly hard as a rock now," she commented.

It was confession time for Jason. "Candace, I have to confess. When the 3 of us went to dinner a few weeks ago, I saw you topless as I walked past your bedroom on the way to the bathroom. You only had jeans on and I couldn't help noticing you. You looked so damn sexy and beautiful with those boobs, your fuller and thicker hair, and your bump. I had no idea that I would learn this about myself." Jason let it all out and took a breath from the feeling of relief.

Then there was, well, a pregnant pause. "Jason, I had no idea that this was something you like. Do you promise to not let this come between you, me, and Dave," Candace asked. "I promise. And you know I'm an honest guy," Jason replied. With that, Jason finished putting the sunscreen on Candace and everyone enjoyed the beach trip. Jason saw Dave kiss Candace and her belly a few times. As Dave did that, Jason thought about how lucky Dave was; Jason wondered when it will be this turn.

A few days later, Dave and Adam (Jason's suitemate for the trip) went to the hotel bar. Jason and Candace decided to stay in their rooms. Around 8pm, there was a knock on the door that connected the adjoining rooms. Jason answered and Candace was there. She quickly asked Jason for help. "What's going on? Should I get Dave to run back up here because you're having medical problems?" Jason's first thought was that Candace was bleeding a lot and could lose the baby. "Oh, don't you worry about that, boy. It's something entirely different." Candace reassuring him was a welcome relief.

Jason then asked her what was going on. "I'm realllyyy horny tonight and I need a cock in me sooo bad," Candace replied. She then added that she can't wait for Dave to get back from the bar. "Can you help me out? Please, Jason, I could really use it," she pleaded while gently rubbing her belly and making sure that her tank top and underwear were showing as much of her as possible.

Suddenly Jason 'forgot' all about not letting his newly discovered kink get in the way of things. He motioned for Candace to come in and he locked the door behind them. Candace shed what little clothes she had on while Jason grabbed a condom from the box he brought along just in case. He quickly took off his shirt and shorts and was now down to his underwear. Jason walked over to the bed where Candace was propped up by several pillows. She was already in the nude and couldn't wait for the fun to start.

He started making some thrusting movements with his pelvis to show off his stiffening package. "Are you ready for this? Are you ready for my big, throbbing cock?" Candace was eager to get started. "Get over here. We got business to take care of," she excitedly said.

"But first, we need to warm up. You get to feel and play with my naked, sexy, preggo body to start," Candace said seductively and with a smile. Jason eagerly started by gently running his hands all around Candace's body from her breasts to her pussy area. Jason also licked and gently sucked her boobs and her pussy. Candace moaned in delight as Jason explored her body and gave some areas extra attention.

Now they were ready for the main event. After peeling off his underwear, Jason quickly put on the condom and turned to Candace. "Let's do it doggy style. That's been my favorite position for some time now," Candace said. They both got down on all fours and Jason's dick slid right in to Candace's slick, tight pussy.

"Ohh, ohhhhh! That's the stuff!" Candace exclaimed as Jason thrusted like an accordion. "My cock is doing the job, eh? Well, here comes more," Jason responded positively and went faster and faster as Candace came really close to climaxing. Candace shouted as she orgasmed and squirted on the bed. Jason pulled his dick out and they collapsed on the bed. As they stared into each other's eyes, Jason asked if she enjoyed it. Candace said that she did, and it was just what she needed. Jason then tossed the used condom in the garbage can for his room and Candace went back to her room. No need to arouse suspicion.

Jason was staring at the ceiling of the suite and thinking about how wonderful the sex with Candace was. The physical connection was off the charts. And just the experience itself was amazing. He never thought that the best sex he ever had up to that point would be with a pregnant woman. How will this play out in the future? Only time will tell.

rpsenft
rpsenft
7 Followers