Mom Pounded Expanded Edition

Story Info
Mom gets a visit from daughter's black boyfriend.
35.7k words
4.34
70.4k
180
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom Gets Pounded Because Daughter Is Grounded (Expanded)

New Expanded Edition copyright 2023 by Stormbringer

Expanded from the 2005 story of the same name

Megan's eyes flew open as her alarm rang, her hips still rising into the imaginary thrusts of her dream lover. She reached out and hit the alarm with her right hand. Her left hand reached out for her husband, Frank, or more preciously where Frank's penis should be. Her hand found only emptiness.

She sighed as her sleepy confusion faded as did the memories of her erotic dream. Frank was away and wouldn't be back for another week leaving her lonely and horny. She couldn't do anything about her loneliness, but her other problem was solvable.

Her right arm returned, patting the alarm clock before moving down and opening her nightstand's drawer. Her hand reached in, closing around the shaft of her vibrator. She picked it up, feeling its weight, her fingers closing around the thin shaft and quickly dropping it back in the drawer. This wasn't what she was looking for. Her hand reached back in the drawer searching for her larger toy. A lazy smile spread across her sleepy face as her fingers tightened around her secret playmate.

Frank knew about the little one, he'd even encouraged her to buy it. He watched her masturbate with it and he used it on her after making love if he failed to give her an orgasm which meant he always used it on her after sex. Sometimes, on special occasions, he used it on her before sex. He brought her to the brink before mounting her and finishing her off with his hard penis which managed to work half the time. On one such occasion, their fifteenth anniversary, they'd wonderfully cum together. The other half of the time, she'd finish herself off with the vibrator while he was in the bathroom cleaning up.

The pink vibrator was inserted up to 53/4" and matched Frank's length but was thicker as her husband's penis was rather skinny. As long as there was life in the battery, it could go as long as needed. Frank had to strain to pace himself. She hadn't told him about the bigger one, she wasn't sure if his ego could handle it. Her secret toy was much thicker and had three more inches of penetration than the little one. The way it filled her increased the intensity of her orgasms, each additional inch increasing their strength by 50%. She'd quickly become hooked on it and knew it was partially responsible for her inability to cum with her husband, her pussy quickly stretching and adapting to the large vibrator.

Even though her husband couldn't get her off, she would have traded both sex toys for him to be home right now to give her what she needed. The heat and pulse of a real penis ejaculating inside her, the flesh-on-flesh contact of their bodies pressing together, his lips pushing against hers or sucking one of her swollen nipples into his mouth as he flicked his tongue over the rough nub rising out of her puffy areola. Her nipples were so swollen they were almost painful. They'd become more sensitive and easily aroused since she'd been pregnant with her daughter and remained a source of embarrassment for her as they seemed to pop out at the most inopportune times.

Megan moaned in frustration, moving the vibrator between her legs. She flipped it on and slowly inserted it. She was soaked and ready for it. Her nipples remained swollen, aching with need. She always had a high sex drive and even now at 36, it was as high as it had ever been if not higher. She used the big vibrator every day when Frank was away on business which was three weeks out of every month. She wore out a lot of batteries.

Megan had a strong sex drive but it only got this bad once a month. Erotic dreams, stiff nipples, and a swollen clit all pointed to one thing: she was ovulating! This happened every month right between her cycles and left her in a hyper-aroused state for around three days and yet again, there was no husband to take care of her needs. Moreover, his timing had been so bad for several years now that for the week he was home, she was often on her period.

They weren't trying to get pregnant. Their eighteen-year-old daughter, Michelle was enough and with the way she'd been behaving lately, she was glad they hadn't had more children. One was enough. Frank agreed and had been snipped. She still craved his dick inside her, feeling his prick ejaculating inside her during this time was typically the most successful chance she had of cumming on his dick. It just never worked out that he was home when she needed him the most.

"Oh fuck," she groaned, taking the vibrator to the hilt and turning it to the max. She'd be using this thing several times a day until her ovulation passed.

Megan's pelvis bounced up and down on the bed, imagining she was getting fucked. She whimpered when she brought her hands up to squeeze her breasts, pinching her nipples almost violently. She moaned again, raising her body and pushing her pelvis down on the bed. She tried to push the shaking vibrator deeper almost wishing she'd bought an even bigger one to satisfy her in her time of need. But this one did its job. It did its job so well, that she cried out loudly as she came all over it. She collapsed back down on the bed; grateful Michelle's room was on the other side of the house so that her daughter couldn't hear her.

**********

Michelle's alarm rang. She raised her crotch to match Big Nig's thrusts. Massive biceps held his muscular body above hers as Nigel slammed the massive black cock he'd named Big Nig, in and out of her wet pussy. She cried out in pleasure; grateful her mom's room was on the other side of the house so she couldn't hear her. Michelle reached around his broad chest, grabbing his shoulders. His dark dominating eyes stared into hers as she pulled herself up into him, lifting her pink lips to his flat dark lips.

The alarm sounded again and the giant black man slowly faded away.

Michelle collapsed onto the bed, whimpering in frustration that her dream, was not a reality.

She didn't like black men. It wasn't that she was racist, she just didn't find them attractive and hadn't given any of her black classmates the time of day. Her parents were a little racist, but she wasn't. She just didn't like black men or at least thought she didn't. That was until she saw Nigel in his bathing suit.

The first time she saw him was during cheerleading practice. She was leading the squad through a routine when she noticed the football coach leading the huge black man out on the field. Seeing him made all the girls stop practicing. She thought he was the scariest, ugliest black man she'd ever seen and looked too old to be a high school student. He towered over the coach and her boyfriend, Darren, the quarterback. Darren was quite large, but the black man was significantly larger. They were trying to recruit him to the team. A man his size would make an outstanding offensive lineman, near unstoppable. Michelle thought the black man looked more like a street thug than a team player. She was right, he had no interest despite the coach practically begging him.

The black man, who she later found out his name was Nigel Jefferson, stopped and stared at her before leaving. His dark eyes met her green ones before sweeping down her body to check out her buxom figure in her cheerleading uniform. Michelle felt a tremble through her body as he smirked at her before turning and walking off the field. As he walked away, she realized her nipples were suddenly trying to poke through her bra and a dampness had appeared between her thighs.

She hoped she'd never see him again and for the most part, she didn't. They didn't have classes together. Nigel was mostly in remedial classes. She rarely saw him in the hall and apparently, he skipped school several days a week. They did have lunch period together, but Nigel sat at the other end of the cafeteria. At first, he sat alone at a table, but as the weeks passed, black male classmates began gathering around him.

Football season and her relationship with Darren came and left. He immediately dated another cheerleader. Michelle got asked out a few times but turned them down. She was too pissed off at her mother and Darren that she wanted nothing to do with boys at the moment. She focused on schoolwork and swimming.

The school was one of the few in the county with an Olympic-sized pool. Michelle and her mom always loved the water, attending the public pool together and most of their vacations involved the beach and swimming. Michelle joined the swim team her sophomore year and was made team captain her senior year. She was at the public pool practicing when she saw Nigel again.

She couldn't look away. She'd never seen so many muscles on a man and if the rumors were true, she knew where he'd gotten them. Word around the school was that he'd just been released from prison for selling drugs. He was arrested just before she arrived at high school. She'd overheard some teachers saying he hadn't been that big when he got arrested. However, he must have spent most of his time in jail lifting weights. There was some sort of error in his arrest, a mistrial declared, and rumors of a lawsuit against the school. Now a 20-year-old giant black ex-con was going to school with her. Michelle was the second oldest student after him, turning 18 in her junior year. She'd been held back for a year due to their family's constant moving for her father's job. Finally, her mother convinced her dad that they needed to settle down in one place so Michelle could make friends and have a normal life.

Michelle felt that tremble move through her body again as Nigel stared at her. He gave her that same smirk and eye sweep of her body. This time she felt her nipples harden and poke out through her swimsuit at his gaze. She was grateful she wasn't wearing the skimpy bikini she usually wore to the pool. However, her one-piece bared her stomach and was just as sexy. She tried to practice her laps, but every time she glanced at Nigel, he was staring at her. Truthfully, she couldn't help staring at him as much as he stared at her. He was still ugly, but an aura of masculine dominance surrounded him. He had a presence. Her eyes swept his body, widening with disbelief when they fell on his crotch. The muscles on his arms and chest were nothing compared to the muscle bulging underneath his tight swim trunks. She pulled herself out of the water and sat on the pool's edge. She tried not to stare at that huge tubular bulge and wondered why her heart beat so fast.

That was when Nigel Jefferson approached her.

Michelle's heart beat faster. His eyes locked on to hers, hypnotically freezing her in place. It worked for a few seconds before her flight from danger response kicked in. She broke eye contact, stood up, and hurried to the restroom. It was time to get out.

Michelle slipped into a stall pulling her suit down over her breasts and wiggling it down so she could sit on the toilet. She peed. Michelle stood and pulled her suit back up. She left the stall and washed her hands, holding them under the air dryer for a moment. All she had to do was retrieve her things from the lockers and head home. She opened her locker and took out her bag, briefly glancing at her phone inside to check for messages. Michelle turned and nearly slammed into the black brick wall that was Nigel Jefferson's chest.

"What's the rush, white girl?" He grunted.

"Uh..." Michelle froze, her eyes staring at the sweaty black chest she'd just run into before slowly raising her head to stare the black giant in the face. "G-got to g-get h-home," she stuttered, feeling like a fool and wondering what she was so afraid of. There was nobody around the restrooms and changing area at the moment. However, plenty of people were within hearing range if she screamed.

"We go to school together, right?"

"Uh, yeah," she said. "Michelle, Michelle Mulvaney."

"Double Ms."

"Y-yeah, like the candy."

"M&Ms melt in your mouth," he said, his arrogant smirk returning.

"W-what?"

"Chocolate or peanut?"

"Um, chocolate. I'm allergic to peanuts."

"I knew you had a preference for chocolate from the moment I saw you."

"W-what?"

"Nigel."

"Uh, yeah, I know. Nigel Jefferson."

"You been askin' about me, white girl?"

"N-no. Hearing things about you."

"About me and Mrs. Heathcock?"

"N-no," she answered, her brows furrowed. Mrs. Heathcock was a remedial math teacher. She was close to fifty and slightly overweight, but pretty and she dressed professionally making herself look good. "Uh, other things?" she asked, not wanting to discuss prison.

"You mean Big Nig?" he chuckled. "That why you been starin' at him?"

"Staring at who?" she asked, angry at the way this man was leaving her flabbergasted.

"Big Nig," he said as if she knew what he was talking about. "Everything you heard about him is true."

"Who's Big Nig?" she asked.

He grabbed her wrist, saying, "Dis is Big Nig, white girl.".

Michelle jumped and tried to pull back, but he was too strong. Nigel pulled her arm over to his swimsuit and placed her hand on the bulging monstrosity. She couldn't help herself, she really couldn't. When she felt the swollen tubular monstrosity beneath his suit, she had to squeeze it. She didn't have a choice. "Jesus," she gasped in disbelief.

"Probably didn't have a dick half da size of Big Nig," he grunted.

She squeezed it again. The shaft swelled in her hand. She wasn't even cupping the entire penis like she could with Darren. She held only a small fraction of a rapidly hardening section of a much larger shaft. "It feels so big," she said in awe.

Have you ever seen a big black cock before, white girl?"

"N-no, sir."

"Of course not, just small white boy dicks. Well, ya wanna see it?"

She did want to see it. She wanted to see it. "Could I?" she said, looking around to make sure no one was coming.

Nigel reached down and grabbed her wrist again, pulling her hand off his enormous bulge with as much effort as he had made pulling her hand to it. "Follow me," he ordered. Nigel walked over to the men's room and held the door for her. She entered looking around, not used to urinals. "Get in the stall."

The restroom was clean, yet the men's room still felt dirty. The stall was run down and there was graffiti on the wall mostly magic markers, but some were cuts from a blade. Luckily, the seat was down so she didn't need to touch it. She turned and sat on it, dropping her bag on the floor. Nigel followed her and closed the door behind him. His large presence dominated the stall making her feel tiny. His bulging bathing suit stared her in the face.

"Still want to see it?"

Michelle nodded without taking her eyes off the thing. "Yes," she said again, her desire to see it had turned into a need to see it. Something told her she'd never see another penis like the one she was about to see.

"Ask, white girl."

"May I see it?"

"See what?"

"Your thing." She nodded towards his bulge. Why was he messing with her? He wanted to show it to her as much as she wanted to see it. "Your penis."

"I ain't got no penis. Yo, white boyfriend gots a penis."

"Darren and I broke up," she interjected suddenly wishing Nigel Jefferson would be her new boyfriend yet knowing her mom wouldn't let her date a black man.

"He couldn't satisfy you, could he? That's because yo body ain't built for a penis. You're built for a big black cock. Ask."

"May I see your big black cock?"

"Yeah, white girl, you can see it." Nigel grabbed the sides of his swimsuit and slid it down his hips.

Michelle stared at the lowering swimsuit. The black man's curly dark pubes appeared and then she could see the root of his huge cock. She couldn't help thinking that the thing was as big around as her wrist. More and more dark brown shaft appeared, her brows moving up in surprise at how big the thing must be. The part of Nigel's dark cock that she could see was already past the length of Darren's penis. There was even more of the swelling shaft lifting the rest of the swimsuit up impatiently waiting to be free.

Nigel slid his suit down his thighs. Bulging out around the shaft sides were two enormous hairy black testicles the size of small coconuts. She unconsciously leaned in as the flared ridge of the end of his cock finally appeared.

Big Nig reared up free, the heavy bulbous head striking Michelle in the chin with enough force that her face turned towards the graffiti-covered partition. Her eyes focused on a female stick figure with big circles drawn on it for her breasts. There were multiple dicks circling the woman all aimed at her, some ejaculating towards her. Different penises were drawn with different pens or markers suggesting many "artists" had added dicks to the image. Beneath the stick figure were the words:

Megan MILFvaney.

Briefly, Michelle was pleased to see her oppressive mother demeaned on the wall of a toilet stall. Just as briefly she felt guilty for feeling that way before her feelings turned to jealousy that even here, her mom was getting all the attention. But bigger things demanded her attention at the moment. She moved her head back and turned her eyes towards Nigel's massive cock. "That," she gasped in disbelief. "Is one... big... black... COCK!" It stuck out before her eyes, bobbing slightly like it was defying gravity.

"That," added Nigel. "Is Big Nig. He enough chocolate for ya, white girl?"

"More chocolate than I've ever seen in my life," she gasped. Big Nig was even the color of a Hershey's chocolate bar.

"Well, since he did come out and all, seems ya might as well touch it. Find out what a real man's cock feels like. Ya know what I'm sayin' white girl? I think ya wants to."

Michelle's hand was already raised towards the giant black cock. She brought it closer and wrapped her fingers around the shaft. She grabbed it closer to the base with her other hand. "Holy crap! It's so big, Nigel!" It wasn't just the size. Big Nig was magnificent. It was the most perfect specimen of a penis she'd ever seen. Well, it was only the second she'd seen. However, there was no comparison to Darren's skinny white penis with its grape-sized head and Nigel's dark brown cock. It made sense to call them two different names for they were two different things. His glans was a big bulbous knob with a proud flare. Several blue-black veins ran the length of the shaft. "Fuck Nigel, it's a foot long."

"And then some. Depends on how you measure him." Nigel grunted as Big Nig suddenly shot out a small geyser of fluid causing Michelle to rear back as it spat at her. "That means Big Nig likes you, white girl. He likes you a lot. Do you like him?"

"Yeah, Nigel. I like him."

"Then you better treat him nice."

"What do you mean?"

"Ya gotta get him off, gurl."

"What?"

"Make him cum."

Michelle stared down at her fingers. Her two hands only covered half the long shaft, which wasn't counting the head. She slid her hands up and down the shaft. She'd jerked Darren off before. Her fingers easily closed around his thin shaft and only the small tip stuck out of her fist. That hadn't even been stroking, just pulling on it rapidly until he squirted, like milking a cow.

Thinking about her boyfriend's dick made the image of the last time she'd seen it pop into her brain. He was standing in her parent's bedroom, pants around his ankles, rapidly jerking off his small prick. He was staring out the window, looking down at her mother sunbathing in her tiny bikini. He'd turned when she gasped and saw him holding her mom's panties to his nose. He'd been close when she interrupted him. As he turned, his small penis spat out a few drops of semen on the carpet. She had wiped up the runny mess after throwing him out.

She'd been devastated for a week after that, but she didn't know why. Darren was a jerk. He always pushed her. He pushed her to text him nude pictures of herself. She sent him a photo of her in a bikini, but no nudes. Darren wasn't the type to keep a nude picture of her private and she knew it. He had sent her a dick picture that she still had. She'd even masturbated to it. He pushed her to give him a hand job which she had. He pushed her to give him a blow job which she also had done for him, once, but never again. He'd promised to warn her, but grabbed her head, and held her still while he came in her mouth. She'd spit out his nasty-tasting seed and he'd laughed about it. Afterward, he bragged to his friends about what a good cocksucker she was which led to their first big fight. He pushed her for sex which she refused to do leading to their second big fight. She'd been close to giving in when she'd caught him sniffing her mom's panties. Strange that Darren was so proud of his skinny small penis which was so pathetic compared to Big Nig. Nigel had every right to be... cocky.