Oh, Brother!

Story Info
Based on a real life experience.
4.5k words
4.61
154.2k
146
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ooahopal
ooahopal
38 Followers

My eyes crack open as Marla tears the curtains open. She's a morning person.

"Wake up, Trev. We have to get ready for school!"

"I'm getting up, geez," I groan, rolling over and crushing my head under a pillow to block the morning sun.

Marla and I share a room. We always have. She's my older sister. Well, older by two hours. We're twins. We have always been quite close, and we do nearly everything together.

Marla grabs my pillow and yanks it from its place over my head.

"You're going to make us late. Get your lazy ass up and get a move on."

I roll over and stare up at her face. She stares back at me with her soft blue eyes. She had her arms crossed and wore a stern, annoyed look on her face.

I crack a smile.

"Okay, I'm up," I say as I toss the sheets off myself and rise to my feet. I tower above my sister. She's five feet or so, and I'm close to six feet. I wrap and arm around her neck and give her a squeeze before heading towards the shower.

"Make it fast, we're damn near almost late!"

Yeah, yeah, I mutter to myself, closing the bathroom door behind me.

We pile in her car together and head off to school.

I look over at Marla. She looks off. Angry? Sad?

She darts her eyes in my direction.

"What."

"What's up with you this morning? You aren't acting yourself."

"Nothing you need to worry with," She said with a shrug.

I shrug. "Fine, I didn't really care to know anyway." This always gets Marla to talk.

Marla released an annoyed sigh. "Why ask, then!" She pauses and the car is filled with a brief amount of silence before she says, "It's Cody. He left me. It's whatever though, I don't even care."

Cody was the first guy Marla had ever slept with. I knew from the beginning he was a jackass and no good for her but, hey, girls who think they're in love don't listen to people who try to tell them it isn't love.

She shoots a teary-eyed look my way.

"Well? Aren't you going to say 'I told you so'?"

I shake my head. "Nah, I think you get the point."

That comment seemed to hurt her. I offer a soft smile and place my hand on her thigh and give it a squeeze.

"Don't worry, Mar. I'm here for you if you need me."

I feel her leg tense up and she stares straight ahead.

"T-thank you Trevor."

Soon enough, we arrived at our school. Before we both parted for out classes, I pulled my barely-older sister close and squeezed her tight in a bear hug that she loved so much.

She pulled away and looked up at me.

"You mean it, Trev? That you'll be there for me?"

"Of course."

"For anything? Anything at all?"

A quizzical expression erupts across my face. "Yeah, anything."

Marla nearly looks embarrassed as she smiles at me and waves goodbye before disappearing to class.

Later that night, Marla seemed to be almost back to her normal self. I laid on my bed with my laptop on my lap, trying to focus on doing an assignment for a class. Marla was seated next to me, watching some show on the bedroom TV.

"Remember earlier when you said you would do anything for me?"

I glance up from my keyboard. "Yeah, what about it?"

She smirked. "Tell me, Trev. How many women have you had sex with?"

"Now what kind of question is that?" I stare at her. She wore a very serious expression as she met my stare and waited for my answer. I sigh. "Uh, I guess about three or four. Why do you ask?"

I watch her blue eyes widen, almost as if she was shocked. "Wow, really? What attracted you to those girls?"

I shrug lightly. "They were beautiful, I guess."

"Did you love them?"

The honest answer to that was no. It was really just girlfriends who were in and out of my life fairly quick. I have never had sex with a woman I loved, no.

"Well, I guess you could say that. I wasn't in love, though," I reply.

Marla nods, seeming to take this answer in.

"Okay, what does your dream girl look like?"

I want to tell her that basically, it would be her. Or, at least the way she looks. I slowly look her up and down. Marla is slender, and her breasts look good in whatever she wears. And her lips are so soft and quite plump. Those baby blue eyes could make a man do anything. Her sandy brown hair stopped just above her rear, and it was soft. So soft. And... My eyes snap back up to her face. I definitely should not use her as an example of what a perfect woman to me would be. She's my sister, of course.

"Well, I can't really say. Brunette, skinny, perfect tits and a round ass?" I chuckle.

She nods. " What about me/"

"Wh- no. Not you, what do you mean?" Perhaps she caught me checking her body.

"I mean do you think I'm pretty? Possibly pretty enough to be a dream girl to someone?"

"Oh, most definitely!" That seemed like a very fast response.

I watch as her lips break into a grin.

"Alrighty Trev. That works for me." She stands up and stretches. "I'm going to take a shower quickly, is that fine?"

"Yeah, go ahead. I have to finish this paper real fast anyway."

I watch her leave the room and retreat down the hall. I close my laptop and set it off to the side, focusing my gaze towards the bedroom ceiling. I hear the squeak of the bathtub knobs and hear the rush of water as the shower blasts on. I look towards the clock on the wall. It's 9 o'clock. I force myself off the bed and shuffle across the floor towards the kitchen.

As I pass the bathroom door, I notice its cracked. I have never seen Marla's naked body. If it was that good looking with clothes on, what was it like bare naked? I stop next to the door.

Just one peek won't hurt, I say to myself.

I stand there a moment but suddenly feel guilt take over. No, It's wrong. So wrong. I roll my eyes at the thought of that stupid shit and continue to the kitchen. I rummage through the empty cabinets. Nothing interesting. It was nearly time to go grocery shopping. I open the fridge door and grab a cold slice of pizza and a soda. I lean against the counter and mindlessly chow down on the day old pizza. As I finish the cold slice and sip on my soda, I hear the rushing water stop. I freeze. The crack of the door opened up straight to my wet, naked sister. I would have the perfect view of her body.

Without a second thought or an ounce of moral give a damn, I quickly snuck towards the bathroom. I slowly walked backwards until the crack gave me enough view and I pressed myself against the wall in the dark hallway. I try to silence my breathing. The shower door opens and I feel my knees weaken. There she was. Her soft, wet skin glistened in the light. I watch as she quickly dries herself with her towel, going over every curve and inch of her body, She leaned over and wrapped her wet hair in the fuzzy blue towel. I feel my cock growing as her beautiful breasts dangled as she leaned. She walked closer to the bathroom mirror and I grab my nearly rock hard dick and watch as she grabs both her breasts in each hand. She gives them each a tender, squeeze. Marla turns around and glaces back at her round ass in the mirror.

"Hey, Trevor?" She yells.

I nearly fly from my skin as I tear my gaze away and quietly dart back to the bedroom and shakily sit back on my mattress.

Marla appears in the door way with her hair wrapped neatly in her towel and covered by her pajamas.

"Trev?"

I look up at her face. My body is trembling with fear, Had she spotted me? Oh, God!

"Are you okay? You look pretty spooked?" She crossed the room and leaned over to hug me.

"I.. Yes. I-I'm okay."

"Hm? You positive? You're shaking something awful and you look pale..."

I meet her eyes and nod. She must not have noticed me. "Y-yeah, just feeling a bit sick all of a sudden. Don't worry."

She straightens back up. "Alrighty, Trev. I was going to ask if you were hungry and what you wanted for dinner."

I lay back on my pillow and shimmy under the covers. "I think I'll pass tonight. Not hungry. There's still a few slices of pizza in the fridge."

Marla leaned over and gave me a hug. Her breasts rested against my left arm. I swallow a lump in my throat.

"I'll be quiet, just be sure you get some rest. Love you, brother."

"I love you too, Marla."

She exited the room and shut the light off behind her.

I stare up at the ceiling, breathing. That was a hell of a rush. I smirk and close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

The next few days were typical. Wake up, go to school, come home, repeat. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Finally, Saturday rolled around.

I woke up around lunch time. I sleepily shuffled towards the kitchen. Marla was laid out on the couch watching tv.

"Oh, surprised you're awake so early. You usually don't wake up until 2 or so."

"Ha, not today. You need anything from the kitchen?"

Marla stands up. She is wearing a very low cut tank top and obviously has no bra on. She only has on a pair of panties.

"Dammit Marla, get dressed, would ya?" I can't remove my gaze.

"If you ever woke up at a decent time on Saturdays, you'd know this is normal for me. I'm comfortable, so what? If you can walk around shirtless and in your pj pants, it's okay for me!"

I look up at her face to see her staring at me. "Y-yeah that's fine then."

I walk towards the kitchen with Marla tagging close behind.

"Sit, I'll make you something. What do you want?"

"Oh, just cereal is fine. You don't have to," I say.

She turned her back to me. "No, sit."

I obey. I stare at her ass out the corner of my eye as she stands on her toes to reach a bowl. Each movement she makes, her ass jiggles pleasantly. I can feel another boner forming. These thin pants were NOT great when it came to hiding these things. I scooted closer to the table in hopes to hide it.

Marla dropped two bowls of dry cereal on the table, one for me and one for her. She leaned across and began pouring the milk over my breakfast. Her perky tits were at eye level for me. I tried hard to focus on my spoon and watch the milk rushing over my Cheerios.

She fell back into her seat and filled her own bowl.

"So, anything planned for tonight?"

"Nah, just staying home," I say through a mouthful of cereal. "You?"

"Mmm... nah. Maybe I'll stay here with you." She smiles cheerfully.

I shrug. "Want to order a pizza and just watch a movie?"

She nodded.

"You'd do anything for me, right?"

"This again? You already know the answer." I roll my eyes and watch her.

Marla props her head up on her hand. "Okay, Trev. Can I ask a strange question?"

I nod,

"How big is an average cock?"

I nearly choke on my mouthful of Cheerios. "Oh? Why do you ask?"

"I want to know if Cody was... average? Or bigger?"

I think for a moment. "I guess average would be six inches?"

Marla giggles. "I don't think he was that big."

Poor guy.

"What about you? How big are you?" Marla asks, smiling softly.

I feel my cheeks reddening a tad. " M-me?"

"Yeah, man. How big? I'll answer a weird question if you answer mine."

"Well, I'm eight inches."

A grin split my sister's lips. "Oh, wow. Over achiever, eh?" She giggled. "Now, ask me something."

I shuffle through my mind trying to find an appropriate question to ask my sibling. "What did Cody do with you sexually?"

"Oh..." She seemed to be deep in thought. "I will admit, Cody and I only had sex that one time. S-so, just sex. That's all. Nothing extra."

"No oral? Nothing foreplay wise?" I found this odd. Most guys love going down on a woman and loved playing with her before the real show.

"No. I admit, I want to try those things, though. Really want to."

I can feel my boner pressing against the bottom of the tabletop. Thoughts crept into my head and I pushed them out quick.

Marla stood up and grabbed both of out bowls, tossing them in the sink. She came over and gently rubbed my shoulder.

"Come on, we need to get dressed and start out day."

"Go on ahead, Mar. I'm going to sit here a minute. I may eat something else." False, I needed this erection to deflate before I stood up around her.

"Okay!" She turned and disappeared from the room.

What were all of these questions about? I guess she was simply curious about how things are supposed to be sexually... Cody must have really messed with her.

After a few minutes of sitting and letting my erection disappear, I retreated towards the bedroom to get dressed.

The rest of the day was pretty slow moving. Marla went out with a pal of hers and they hung out for a while. I worked on past-due homework assignments for the majority of the time, and napped.

Marla shook me awake from my nap.

"Come on, Trev. You said we'd hang out a while, remember?"

I look up at the clock. 8:30. I stretch and nod.

"You can come in the living room when you get ready. I picked up the pizza before I got home."

I allowed myself to fully wake up and I met Marla in the living room. She was balled up on the couch with a blanket. She lifted it and patted the couch.

"Come on Trevor. I picked a horror movie, if that"s okay with you."

"Hell yeah, that's fine with me!" I drop down next to her and pull part of the blanket over myself.

Marla turned on The Conjuring.

"This one is supposed to be REALLY good!"

We both fell into the movie quickly. We ate pizza from the box on the coffee table and enjoyed the calmer part of the movie.

Suddenly, it began getting intense and Marla scooted her body closer to mine. A jump scare made her throw herself against me. I glanced down at her. She had her arms wrapped around me.

"S-sorry! I get scared easily, you know that!"

"No.. it's cool. Go ahead." I put my right arm around her body. This is pretty much how we carried out the rest of the movie.

Once it ended, Marla took a deep breath.

"Well, that was intense, yeah?"

I laugh, "Yeah. You were terrified the whole time, you baby!"

Marla giggles and looks up at me. "I loved having you here to hold me. It made me feel much better..."

"Oh, no problem. What are brother's for?"

She smirked at me. "They do anything for their sisters."

I nod. "Of course."

"Trevor, I don't believe I was in love with Cody."

"Oh? I figured you were, you seemed so torn up about the breakup."

"No, I don't think I was. The sex wasn't wonderful that night. You said you weren't in love with those girls. Was that sex great?"

I thought about this for a moment. "No, I don't suppose it was."

Marla smiles. "Do you think I'm beautiful, Trev?"

"W-well. of course. You're my sister." I feel that erection coming back, and feel a nervous knot forming in my stomach.

"Did you think my body was beautiful after my shower a few nights ago?"

My eyes widen. She... she did see me? This damn erection was coming on strong at the thought of her body.

"It's okay Trevor. I know you saw me. You think me leaving that door cracked was an accident?" She smirks and giggles. "Of course not."

My breathing is shallow and I'm shaking again.

"Do you love me, Trevor?"

I nod. "Of course," I say softly, not knowing what to do.

"Good. I love you too, Trev."

I jump to my feet. "Listen, Marla. I'm beat. I think I'm going to hit the hay okay?"

I walk down the hall and slink under my blanket. I definitely was not tired, but I would force myself back to sleep before I said something stupid.

i laid in bed for a few hours, drifting in and out of sleep. I know it was late. I tense up as I hear the door creak open.

"Trevor?" I hear Marla whisper quietly.

I don't dare respond.

I listen closely as I hear some quiet shuffling as Marla opens a drawer and rummages quietly about. I can hear her footsteps as she pads across the room and crawls into her own bed. I hear a very soft, whimper. I listen for a few seconds as my twin sister made very quiet sighs. Still pretending to be asleep, I roll my body over to face her bed. She falls dead silent and I can tell she is frozen. I fake a slight snore sound to convince her I was still asleep. The dim light produced by a nightlight on her side of the room illuminated her body slightly. I couldn't see much through my barely cracked eyes.

Marla was seated upright on her bed, her long slender legs spread wide. Her hand was situated between her thighs. Oh fuck, my sister was masturbating right in front of me. My dick was throbbing in my boxers.

I could not see any detail of her. Only her movements. I listened to her soft, nearly inaudible sighs. I couldn't take in. With the slowest of movements, I sneaked my hand down towards my cock. I watched as Marla lifted a phallic shape from her bed and moved that between her legs. It made a very satisfying squishing sound as she forced the dildo into her body. I barely stroked my cock. Marla moaned a tad louder and attempted to silence herself. My stroking was making a brushing noise against my sheets and I didn't notice Marla quickly look in my direction. I spotted her gaze and stopped my gentle movements and locked my eyes shut. Shit.

I heard Marla scoot off her mattress and listened as she padded across the floor. She stopped in front of my bed. I could smell her perfume and I froze entirely, stopping all movement from my breathing or anything else.

I hear the click of the lamp next to my bed.

Marla fell to her knees and brushed her hand across my cheek.

"I saw you, Trevor."

I stay silent. Fuck.

"Trevor?" She whispered into my ear.

I slowly open my eyes.

"S-sorry, I'm sorry."

Marla giggled. "Trevor?"

"Yeah?"

Marla crawled onto my bed. " Would you do anything in the world for me?"

I nod. "Y-yes Marla."

"I love you, Trevor."

"I... I love you too, Marla."

Her lips are pressed against mine in a matter of seconds. It feels as if electricity is rocketing through every nerve in my entire body. My dick is so hard, its painful.

I focus on her lips. Her soft, plum lips, I allow my fingers to mesh themselves deep in her log, brown hair. Marla's hands sneak under the tail of my t-shirt and her fingers crawl up my torso and to my chest. I tear away from her lips and move my mouth to her slender neck. My lips danced up and down her neck, kissing and suckling her. She shivered against me, releasing a slight moan.

"Trevor, that's wonderful.."

She places her still-covered pussy against my boxers and begins grinding against my dick. She moans pitifully.

I begin tugging her tank top off her her body, Her perfect breasts were exposed fully and I could take them in fully now. I take them into each hand and use my thumbs to play with her perfect pink nipples. Marla grinds against me harder, pushing herself into my body.

"What was it that you said you really wanted to experience, Marla?" I ask, taking a breast into my mouth and sucking gently on her hard nipple.

Marla's voice trembled as she responded. "Oral and foreplay, please."

I roll over, placing Marla on her back. I kiss her lips deeply and kiss and trail down her body. I stop once I reach the hem of her pink lace panties. I linger here, kissing just above them hem. Her body trembled with anticipation. I grab her tiny panties and shimmy them off of her. I groan with happiness upon the sight of her perfectly shaven cunt.

"Are you wet for me, sister?"

"Oh, yes, Trevor!"

I place my face directly by her ear.

"Call me brother for now."

Marla grabbed me by the back of my head and tugged my lips back down to hers. She kissed my lips.

"Please, brother."

My fingers found her pussy. She was so incredibly wet. I used my thumb play around with her clit. Marla gasped and squealed with pleasure.

I slowly insert one finger in her body, Her cunt was wonderfully soft.

"Are you okay, Marla?"

She nods and I insert a second finger. I begin at a slow pace, pushing my fingers deep inside of her, and pulling back slowing. I watched her face as I picked up the pace. Her moans were becoming more audible now, It was such a sweet sound. My pace went even faster and I pumped my fingers into her pussy at a rapid pace. Marla was squeaking with pleasure. I remove my fingers and quickly suck her juice from my middle and pointer finger.

ooahopal
ooahopal
38 Followers
12