Oh, Brother!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I release a husky sigh.

"Oh, shit. You taste brilliant."

I kiss a second trail down her body and once again begin teasing her. I kiss above and around her cunt and kiss her thighs.

"No more teasing me, brother! The anticipation is killing me, I swear it!"

I chuckle and slowly lick from the bottom to the top of her slit.

Marla releases the sweetest sigh I've ever heard come from a woman.

My tongue dances intricately with my sister's perfect pussy. I flick her clit with my tongue, and take it between my lips and begin sucking it. I insert my fingers back inside her once more and pump my fingers into her hard. Marla is nearly going crazy now.

"Oh, Trevor!"

Marla begins begging me to continue. I push deeper inside of her and find her G-spot. My fingers massage the bump vigorously.

My sister releases a loud yelp and arches her back.

"Oh, BROTHER!"

Marla panted hard as I moved my lips back up to hers, kissing her gently.

"How was that?"

Marla nodded hard.

"P-perfect."

She shakily gets off the bed and pulls me to my feet.

Her small hand caressed my rock hard dick through my boxers.

"Mmm, you feel big."

She grabbed the hem of my boxers and pulled them down past my ass. My erect dick slapped against my stomach and without hesitation, Marla grabbed my cock and gently pumped up and down.

I tilt her face up to meet mine, gazing directly into her blue eyes that I love so much.

I bite my lip to keep from moaning.

Marla giggles and falls to her knees, taking my cock into her mouth. Her sweet tongue moved up and down my throbbing dick as she sucked my member.

I let this go on for a few more seconds before tearing myself from her. I couldn't last long if she kept that up.

I picked her up and placed her on the mattress before climbing on and hovering above her.

"I may be older, but you are definitely my big brother."

We both chuckle.

I grab my dick and slowly rub it against Marla's wet slit. I give a push and feel the head of my cock enter her.

Marla gasps loudly.

"Oh, fuck. You're really big."

I push the rest of my 8 inches into her very tight cunt.

I sat like that for a moment, trying not to bust.

"Sister, you're really fucking tight. Your cunt is squeezing my dick."

"Fuck me, then"

I begin pumping my dick into her. I quicken my pace slowly. I watch as Marla's tits bounce with each thrust. We make eye contact. I pound into her with everything I've got. Her pussy made a satisfying squelching sound from all her juice. She was screaming loudly.

"Trevor, don't stop, I mean it!"

I moaned loudly, too. I typically don't but Marla's cunt was wonderful.

I pull out and instruct my sister to get on all fours. She follows instructions quickly and i once again slam my dick into her cunt. She seems to feel tighter this way.

We moan in unison. I use her round ass as a cushion for each time I slam into her.

"Marla, I'm about to blow, I can't hold it."

"Cum in me, brother!"

"Are you positive?"

Marla screams out in pleasure.

"Yes, brother! I want you to shoot your load in me!"

I slam into her at full force and full speed.

"Oh, fuck Marla!" I moan as I finally give my last thrust and explode within her. I pull out and watch as my seed leaked out of her very full cunt and dripped onto my blanket.

We both fell onto the bed, sweating and panting.

Marla laid her head on my chest.

"You're right. Sex is much better when you are in love with the partner."

I nod my head. "You're absolutely right."

*****

*This story is based on a real life experience between my actual twin sister and I. She and I are living together through our college years and have always been quite close. She caught me spying on her in the shower one night and a few nights later, I spied as she masturbated across the room from me. We proceeded to make love that same night once she realized I was watching her and we still do so regularly. Let me know if you all liked this story, i'd love to write more!*

12