All Comments on 'Oh Brother'

by JaxRhapsody

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
redlion75redlion75almost 10 years ago

drag his ass out in the front yard and stomp him into the ground in front of both set of parents and let them know why.then beat his ass everyday for a week.

rodavrodavalmost 10 years ago
Good story

Good story. Maybe the brother, sister and the mom could talk about what happend. And they tell their Mom that Ross tricked them into doing it.

Since they have already started it then they can just be comfortable doing it again in the open.

JaxRhapsodyJaxRhapsodyalmost 10 years agoAuthor

I thought about doing more, or making it about four chapters, but I like where it ended, an author should know when to end a story, second guessing is a double edged sword.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Very fu story

Seriously need to improve your dialogue writing.

JaxRhapsodyJaxRhapsodyover 4 years agoAuthor

Well it was writen in 2014 and not my best of work. If I recall; it was an idea proposed in the Story Idea board. This contrived bullshit was the best I could come up with. It's poorly executed and I know that. There's probably somebody that likes it. This site is an outlet for my writing, unless it's absolutly terribad, I post it regardless.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJaxRhapsody@JaxRhapsody
Jax Lazzo Rhapsody, just trying to get my stories known. This is essentially an experiment in my craft of writing. I will be trying different things here and there. I concluded this was on of the best sites, although pretty archaic, is simple to use. I'm trying to expand, lea...