All Comments on 'Oh Daddy Pt. 01'

by Mommabear123

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Jdavis77Jdavis77over 4 years ago
So.....

So they got pregnant and got married at 16 damn

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
She's pregnant!

She continues to sleep with her daddy and stays with him while at School and delivers in April right finales.

RicanbanditRicanbanditover 4 years ago

People, many people get pregnant and married at 16. My mom did, though I never did anything with her. Not tgat I didnt want to.

PhineasNPhineasNover 4 years ago
16

So stories can allude to parents having children at 16, but better not have any pre-18 sex in it!! That's a no-no!!

As for the story, I would try to put more detail in it. More of Savannah's thoughts maybe.

MhouserMhouserover 4 years ago
Love it

A bit of advice don't add anyone else to their bed or relationship let it grow. Adding someone kills the incest story that a lot of us like and enjoy.

FloatingdadFloatingdadover 4 years ago
Nicely Done

I liked your story, and it is an excellent for a first publishing. Have you written others, or is this your first effort? Nice development of story line and character. I like how you swept Savannah quickly from 16 to 18. I know board rules don't allow anything different. :) The buildup and the taking of this young things sweet flower was nice and simple without unnecessary pornographic detail. Not that I object to that in particular, but a little bit goes a long way! Looking forward to your continued efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Calling him, 'Daddy'

... every time she spoke got tiresome to read. It was overkill, but it's easily fixable for the next chapter. Characters need more description so the reader can picture them in their head. I still liked it though. Keep writing.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago

Young dad. You said a name Savannah without telling us who it was. Kept using 'we' but there was only one parent and no other family, so who else was making these decision regarding the daughter.

TheHornyDaneTheHornyDaneover 4 years ago
Need me a girl.

Love the story. Daddy needs a girl like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too perfect and unrealistic

It’s okay for dad to be older. It’s okay for the daughter to be imperfect! It’s overkill and unrealistic as you’ve painted her and having a character who is shy/a bad academic/unathletic etc doesn’t take from these stories. It makes the characters more relatable and you don’t feel like you’re reading something written by someone who is parodying old Penthouse letters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good first chapter :-)

Personally I like the heck out of it. I hope you put the second part out sooner than later. Keep it up.

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisukiover 1 year ago

As the others said, a continuation of this story would be nice…

Haha711Haha711about 1 year ago

Please continue the story!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous