Oh Daddy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel her walls closing in on me as she reached her peak. Letting out a scream as she began to tremble under me. My name repeatedly coming out of her perfect mouth as if she was pleading with me to take her off that edge. I continued pumping and reaching my release. We came together. Sav clawing at my back like a wild animal. I loved every moment. I shot stream after stream of hot thick cum right at her cervix. She smiled as she begged me to keep cumming to her while she rode the last of her body shaking orgasm.

Slowly I pulled my satisfied cock out of my little girl. Watching all of my cum escape down her beautiful lips. I haven't seen such a beautiful sight in my life. I fell over, sweating, panting and trying to catch my breath. I looked at Sav, she was so beautiful laying there next to me. So innocent. Completely naked and soaking up the moon light.

'Baby girl, are you on the pill?' I asked her. Her eyes got wide with panic. Clearly that was a no.

12