All Comments on 'Oh Daddy Pt. 01'

by swallowmedown

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you stink

never write again

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I agree

Like the previous comment said, never write again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Rude

Can you write a story better????

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more detail

nice concept....but writing is painting a word picture....need more detail, more relationship building....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

You guys keep discouraging new writers and you'll have nothing to jerk off to after a while. Fucking homos, always want more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep it up!

Ignore the criticism and keep writing. You left me wanting more, always a sign of a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hated gonna hate!

Don't mind them. This is not Shakespeare and we all know it. This is literotica people in case you have forgotten. If you don't like it just move on. I loved that you went straight to the point. No blah blah blah about shit readers don't care about anyway but the chapter was super short. I was getting into it and then it was over ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Start

Great to see another new writer on the site. Like the other anon I liked the 'dive in' for this piece. Well done and thank you for sharing with us.

63lsmith63lsmithover 8 years ago
VERY NICE

Yes you are off to a good start. It should have been longer with more details. That being said I will be looking for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Horrible

This was horrible. It totally was not realistic.

oreolover13oreolover13almost 7 years ago
Threesome

All you need to do is add one of the step dad's friends and I officially love you!!!!

FreakSlaveFreakSlaveabout 2 months ago

Great start!

Don't listen to the others...

Yes, the story could gave used more lead-in, more detail... butt, it was hot, nonetheless!

Please continue!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous