Oh Father in Law

Story Info
Father in law and I have fallen for each other.
1.7k words
4.42
12.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband Ken and I were very much in love having met when we were fourteen and all of nineteen when we married. Our union lasted 11 years was wonderful until he took sick and passed from cancer. That was 3 years ago.

He was an only child who wanted to have plenty of children but due to his illness we were robbed of that joy. His family loved me from the beginning as if I were one of their own. Sadly another tragedy struck when just a year, almost to the day Ken died, my mother in law Susan passed suddenly from a brain aneurysm that devastated Ken's father Tom and I.

My father in law, Tom and I being that we lived so far apart, have had many long conversations via call apps where we have cried together, laughed and consoled. He has invited me out many times to his place but my fear of flying has stopped me cold. He one day said Kathy, enough is enough of this and invited me on a road trip to see Yellowstone Park, which I said yes to. He flew out rented an SUV and away we went with he footing the bill for everything, the food, gas and very expensive hotel rooms. I felt there to be no need for two rooms and suggested we cut that cost by sharing one room with two beds which he agreed to and so we did. It was working out fine, great in fact. We would stay up late talking about our loved ones lost, sharing stories and crying on each others shoulders.

Tom and I shared a love of hiking, a love that he passed down to his son Ken. It was hiking where Ken, his son and I, first met. The hiking in and around Yellowstone is fantastic so each day there Tom and I would explore yet another wonderful trail. Unfortunately I slipped while on one of the trails and hurt my ankle pretty bad.

Thankfully Tom is a man, like his son, who keeps himself in great shape having at one time been a top three finisher in a Mr America bodybuilding contest. He at the time of our hike was 51 years of age. He had me sitting on his shoulders as he walked us as best he could, back to the SUV.

His shoulders are so broad and surprisingly comfortable, the motion however and the positioning of my clitoris on the bony part of his neck was causing some unexpected and intense stimulation. With each step Tom took, my clitoris would be pressing up and down, side to side on his lower neck sending very good vibrations throughout my pussy.

It was an intense feeling and a panicky one as well with my pussy getting very excited and wet but me being terrified that I could and would reach orgasm. My concern was that as one who can't really control myself when climaxing, that I would not be even close to hiding what I was well on my way to have happen.

My husband Ken loved how orgasmic I was with his nick name for me being Orgasmoe. He loved how wet I would get and really loved that I, as he put it, was a Squirter. I loved it too and love cumming but not on my father in law's neck!

My body starting convulsing but because of the unsteadiness of the rocky terrain I was sure he wasn't noticing. Or hoping so. Luckily he tired just before I reached climax and had to rest himself which gave me a chance to calm down. I laid on the grass, my crotch soaked. I sat crossing my legs so he couldn't see my wet crotch. After about twenty minutes he said, "lets get going" having me climb back on his shoulders for round two.

Again within minutes, my vajayjay was acting up and this time I wasn't even close to holding back. My body naturally and uncontrollably convulsed into full orgasm. I was unable to hold back with my thighs repeatedly squeezing against his head as I screamed in climax.

He started laughing, I said "please Tom, please let me down" which he did on the grass. I laid there unable to hide the torrent of orgasmic spasms running through my body. "Well, you really are enjoying this hike!" he said. I was so embarrassed and said as much. He responded with that I should not be but said we still have a quarter mile to go and go we must.

Again I sat on his shoulders and again within five, six minutes I was having another full blown gushing climax. This time he didn't put me down but kept going which only caused me to have even a bigger and now squirting gusher. It was as if I were peeing on his neck. I could not have been more embarrassed particularly since I could very much smell my pussy juices and knew for certain he could as well.

We made it to the SUV, my shorts soaked and too the back of his neck. I just wanted to crawl away and hide. It was a quiet ride back, with me feeling a fool. Tom placed his hand on my knee and tried to comfort me.

When we got back to the room he was very much in need of a hot shower to loosen his now soar tired back. After about half an hour he exited the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around him. His body is incredible as was his son's but different. Ken was taller at six foot four and more slender, whereas Tom is six foot and very thick.

To see him in a towel was quite the sight, with muscular legs, abs, chest and arms. So far on our trip he never left the bathroom unless fully dressed in pjs or daytime wear, so this was a first. A sight that most any woman would find hard to resist.

He rummaged through his suitcase looking for shorts and a shirt. I could see that his having to carry me had an adverse effect, it had taken its toll so I said, Tom lay face down on one of the beds and I'll give you a back rub, which he did.

I had changed into a t-shirt dress and a pair of thong panties while he was having a shower. As I straddled his rearend and worked on his back which is so dense with thick muscle, I found myself getting very, very horny. As I worked out the knots in his back, I realised just how long it had been since I had touched a man and just how long it had been with a man touching me, and how long it had been since I had made love.

Ken was unable to have functional intercourse for the last two and a half years of our marriage but still would do what he could to satisfy my needs through touch and oral.

He was a wonderful caring man, and like his father, a real man's man. I felt so horny and with my pussy now getting wetter by the minute, I felt it time to finish his massage before embarrassing myself yet again. I moved off Tom, he rolled over exposing quite the towel tent. Apparently I wasn't the only horny one!

He apologized for his excited state, saying, "I guess its my turn to be embarrassed." I don't know what came over me but as he stood up from the bed, I hugged him and then removed his towel. His hard-on was magnificent and looked exactly like his son's, Ken.

I placed his mass into my hand as we embraced, manipulating it as I once did with his son. He enjoyed my work, now locked together in a deep and wanting kiss. Tom lifted my dress up over and off me, with me now standing before him in a string bikini panty. He picked me up and placed me on the bed slipping my panties down my legs and off.

He immediately took full control, kissing, caressing and licking literally every square inch of my being. There was no spot where his tongue didn't probe, where his lips didn't caress, where his mouth didn't taste. He was a master in teasing, bringing me on the verge of orgasm and then backing off. I screamed for him to fuck me, to fill me with his mast. Finally when the head of his penis penetrated my wanting cunt, it took but minutes when he and I came together. Tom had taken me to Heaven and back.

We fell to sleep in each other's arms. When I awoke I found myself in the spooning position with his erection pressing against my bum. I turned around and made my way down to his love stick, placing it in my mouth now bobbing my head up and down his thick shaft.

He laid back spreading his legs so as to give me full access. I now positioned between his thighs, slowly sucking on his balls and licking his taint while working his stick with my hand. I would stop every now and then to talk, then go back, stop again to talk, and back. He was amused by it all. I said, "Tom, I can tease too."

As I licked his taint he lifted his thighs to his chest. It seemed my father in law was into ass play and I gave him what he wanted. I licked around his hole, darting the tip of my tongue to its centre and every now and again, a full tongue lick. He was loving it so much, that and my working my hand on his cock. I could feel the pulsing of his shaft. I quickly slipped my mouth over his hard on driving him deep into my throat. He growled as if he were a wild animal, holding the back of my head with his hands pulling my head towards him, his ejaculate shooting deep into me. He now finished, I laid between his thighs, taking in all that just happened, lightly kissing his penis as he ran his fingers through my hair.

For the rest of the trip we made love often. And to this day Tom has been staying at my house now for over eight months and I am very pleased to say we are pregnant. We are both very happy with this news. A true love child, a welcomed addition to our lives.

Whatever others think, matters not.

It is we who matter.