Finally, Daddy Gets Me

Story Info
Adult daughter comes home and finds Daddy is ready.
3.7k words
4.68
63.3k
145

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 03/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Greattalk
Greattalk
94 Followers

I'm not sure how I got into this position -- sitting on my dad's back porch with my legs spread, fingering myself with my thong pulled to the side. Well, I guess I do know how it happened.

At 35 years old, I consider myself a normal woman with two kids and a husband. I also have a father who lost his wife (my mother) three years ago. And now I am on his back porch, trying to hold back loud moans while I rub my clit harder and harder. Nothing normal about that.

It happened so quickly, this situation I find myself in. I had come back home to visit my 58-year-old dad so we could take care of my mom's belongings. After three years, he decided it was time to decide what jewelry and keepsakes he would give me, what he would keep and what would be donated.

I drove the two hours to his house on Thursday, expecting to stay the weekend and go home on Sunday. My husband stayed home to take the kids to school and their activities. I didn't really think it would be good to have an 8 and 10-year-old running around the house while my dad and I sorted through mom's stuff.

My dad, Robert, was always a very handsome man. A high school star athlete, he stood 6-3 and even as he neared 60, he still had the grace and vitality of a former athlete. He was a bank president but still took care of a dozen head of cattle on the 30-acre spread we called home. I think that's how he kept his muscular shape all these years.

I was always a daddy's girl, and as I look back, I'm sure that the reason I love attention from men was because my daddy always gave it to me. I stand 5-7, with shoulder length brunette hair, hazel eyes and 36DDs. Yeah, I had big boobs early, growing to a C cup at age 16 and D by the time I was a sophomore in college. After kids, they took on their current size.

But, I love my tits. They have gotten me a lot of things in life, and I don't mind using them to my advantage. I also have a big, round ass that I used to hate but now I embrace this womanly feature. And I love the attention my body attracts. The looks I receive from guys make me feel sexy, wanted, and powerful.

My dad was the first guy that I remember who noticed my body. He would openly stare when I would wear a bikini in the backyard pool. I mean, who would blame him? I was a high school cheerleader with huge boobs and a great ass. He gawked at my cleavage and his eyes would follow my ass when I walked by. I know he would go to the bedroom or bathroom after I had been laying out in my bikini and jerk off. The sound of a guy pulling on his cock is unmistakable.

While I was endowed -- I took after my dad's side of the family in the womanly curves department -- my mom was beautiful and petite. She stood 5-3 with B cup tits and a small, tight ass that I was jealous of when I was younger. She had an absolutely flawless complexion, and together, they were an incredibly striking couple. But, my dad obviously liked the tits and ass that I possessed.

While my dad leered at me, he never touched me, nor really said much inappropriate other than, "Wow, you look great. You're so beautiful." Things like that.

But, that was about to change.

When I arrived at his house on Thursday, he was working in the barn. Dad came around and gave me a big hug. My tits mashed against his chest as he enveloped me in his arms.

It was early afternoon, so we went inside, where he took a shower and I unpacked my things and put them away in the same room I grew up in. It still looked like I had just left for college.

The rest of the afternoon was pleasant. We didn't really discuss the task ahead, but just got caught up on each other's lives. We always texted several times a week and talked on the phone at least once a week, but seeing each other in person leads to a deeper conversation than you can have on the phone. When evening came, Dad grilled some steaks and potatoes, I tossed a salad, and we ate outside on the back patio.

It was mid-May in Texas, when the weather is just perfect. I was dressed in nothing but a bra, thong and long t-shirt. Daddy was in shorts and t-shirt. It was a warm 87 degrees in the afternoon, but by the time the sun went down, the temperature quickly dropped 20 degrees. After eating, we turned on the patio TV, snuggled together with a blanket on the comfy outdoor sofa and turned on a streaming service playing a movie I had not seen before, "Original Sin."

Yeah, that was a mistake. If you haven't seen the movie, ohhhh my. Sooooo hot! Not what you usually watch with your 58-year-old father.

We were sitting there, watching the incredibly sexy scenes, me curled up under his left arm, my head on his shoulder and my right arm laying on his left leg.

That's when I felt "it."

A hard, long, round object that was pressing against my arm. I didn't even think about it for a minute until alarm bells went off in my head. Fuck, my dad has a hard on!

And it was very hard.

I smirked, knowing he couldn't see my face. Daddy has a hard on.

Then, I thought, well damn, he may not have gotten laid in three years. He's a very attractive man, but I don't know that he has seen anyone in three years since my mom died in an accident.

Poor baby. No wonder. Angelina Jolie would make any guy hard, especially one who hasn't gotten fucked in 36 months.

I then felt it twitch. Not an obscene jerk but a gentle twitch of arousal. I then subconsciously pressed my arm against it. I didn't even realize I had done it until the deed was done.

Daddy stiffened and I heard him exhale. No doubt about it, he was aroused.

He didn't move a muscle. Obviously, trying to avoid embarrassment, but like I said earlier, I love to tease. I live to tease.

So, I pressed my forearm against his big cock again and kept my arm in that position, forcing his hard cock to resist. I could feel the heat from it. No joke, his cock was hot through the material. Fuck, this was hot. The steel bar in his shorts showed no signs of calming down. It was hot, throbbing, hard and manly. I had lost interest in the movie.

This time, dad shifted and cleared his throat.

"Umm, honey, I am going to get more wine. Would you like some?" he asked without looking at me.

"Sure," I replied, pulling the blanket off us both and looking to see what my arm was pressing against. Yeah, daddy was big. Not like porn star-huge, but what looked like a solid 8 inches. Thick but not beer can thick. Actually, it looked like it was the perfect size to deepthroat, the perfect size to hit that spot in my pussy that made me cum, the perfect size to gently slide into my ass to loosen me up.

Dad jumped up and headed to the kitchen to get the wine bottle. He tried to cover up his erection, but it tented out there pretty good. I surmised he did not put on underwear after his shower.

He took longer than usual to get the wine, probably trying to calm down his throbbing cock. When he came back, I held up the blanket, allowing him to resume his spot on the outdoor sofa.

He poured the wine, we sipped and then I put my arm back along his leg. Damn, I was disappointed. His big cock was not there anymore. He had tucked it down. Well, fuck. I guess the fun is over.

I pressed against him, then realized my big tits were pushed against his arm, actually enveloping his bicep between them. He glanced down, then did it again, looking at my deep cleavage.

Then I felt "it" again.

I then realized it wasn't just Angelia Jolie that was getting daddy turned on, it was my big tits. The ones he has lusted over for 20 years. The tits he imagined nude -- well, he didn't just imagine them nude, I'm positive he lurked outside the window several times when I was taking a shower or changing. Now, he was feeling them. Against him. Firm and full and round.

And I was feeling him. Hard and full and long.

I pressed my arm against his hardening cock again. It twitched back. I could feel the heat of it again. That burning sensation of daddy's big dick.

We kept that up for what seemed like 20 minutes. I would press against his cock, then it would pulse and lurch and twitch. The head was outlined against his shorts, the shaft throbbing. It then occurred to me that every time I would move my arm, I was also squeezing his leg near his knee, giving him a double pump. That, combined with my tits rubbing against his arm had daddy in near delirium.

I would feel his body move, slightly at first then with more urgency if I didn't press my arm against his cock every few minutes. He wanted that contact ... that intimacy. He wanted to feel turned on, even if it was his big titty, horny daughter teasing him unmercifully.

I thought, "Yeah, daddy, you perved on me when I was younger, wanting to get a feel of these big tits and hot body. What about now? Is this too much?"

If it was too much, daddy never let on. He was craving my attention. I felt like any minute, he might just throw the blanket off and pull out his manly, veiny cock and push my head down to suck it. But he didn't. He just kept swaying, urging me with his movements to continue to play with him. His cock throbbed. Actually throbbed. I know how that is so accurate now.

And his throbbing made my pussy ache. I was wet and getting wetter, if that was possible. I don't know when I had been turned on this much.

Daddy wanted me to keep playing with his cock, and I followed right along. Moving my arm, almost in an "I'm jerking you off" kind of way. Blatanly, both of us, crazed with desire. It was no longer a matter of trying to do it discreetly. It was a matter of daddy trying not to cum, and for me, it was a matter of not just fingering myself and pinching my nipples so I could get that wonderful orgasmic relief.

Finally, the movie was over, the wine was almost finished and we were still locked together in an obscene posture that neither of us wanted to break. Daddy leaned over and kissed me on the forehead and said in a dry, hoarse voice, "I guess it's time for bed, honey."

He pulled the blanket back and stood up, not even trying to shield his raging hard on from me. I looked up at him with a pouty face and said, "I guess I'll sit here until the wine is gone."

He smiled down at me, glancing at my face, then down to my tits and back up. "See you in the morning. I hope you sleep well."

And with that, he opened the patio door and stepped inside the house. I groaned in frustration. I don't know what I wanted to happen, but I know I needed some relief. My panties were soaked, my nipples distended.

So I did what any perverted daughter would do, I spread my legs and pulled my thong to the side and slid a finger along my slit. I don't remember when I was this wet. I knew it wouldn't take much for me to climax, but I wanted to make it last. I wanted to play with my sopping wet pussy and punish myself for being such a naughty, nasty daughter.

I thought about my dad and his long hard cock. He is probably jerking it right now. His hand pumping up and down his thick, veiny shaft. The head growing redder as he whips it back and forth, thinking about me. Yes, me. He is thinking about his daughter's big tits and wet, hot pussy. Pounding me hard, sucking my hard nipples, letting out his frustrations of watching me all those years. He's wanted to fuck me, no doubt.

I was lost in my desires, my eyes closed ... when I heard the door open.

I clamped my legs together and froze. My chest moving in and out with my breaths, my legs closed tight together with my hand between them, like a child caught with her hand in the cookie jar.

Daddy stood in the doorway, just a few steps from me. His face was red, obviously he was worked up. In three strides, he was near, putting his left arm around my shoulders as he took a seat beside me on the sofa. His right hand moved to my knee and urged me to open my legs. I did so with little resistance.

His hand slid down my leg until it rested on my hand, still covering my pussy. He pressed his hand against mine. I knew he wanted me to continue playing with myself. I did what daddy wanted.

I moved my hand downward, rubbing my clit as his hand stayed on top of mine. I know he could feel the wetness on my fingers. I moaned. He moaned even louder. That spurred me on to dip two fingers into my pussy, rubbing, pinching my clit, driving my fingers inside me. I could feel the climax building.

"Fuck," I muttered. "Fuck."

The delicious sensation of the impending orgasm had me unnerved. I was wanton, lustful ... a slut. Needing to cum, no matter how it happened. And I was close, so close.

Then, daddy pulled my hand away from my pussy. My hips lurched forward, trying to capture that pressure again. "Oohhhh," I moaned. "Whatttt?" I felt a void when I was so near to orgasm that I thought I would pass out.

I didn't have time to even process what was happening. I was one big orgasmic nerve, waiting to be set off when I felt daddy slip to the floor and open my legs wider. He deftly got in position with his face just inches from my pussy lips. Our eyes met as he moved his mouth closer and pushed his lips against my pussy lips.

"Daddy, ohhhhh, fuck," I whispered, not believing what I was feeling. His tongue slid out of his mouth and licked me inside. He lapped at my pussy, tasting me and feeling my wetness.

"Gawd daddy. Fuck."

I rarely said "Fuck," but here I was, using it non stop. "Fuckkkkkk."

I was so aroused. It wouldn't take long ... and it didn't.

Daddy had been eating my pussy for less than a minute when I grabbed his hands and clinched tight. His tongue buried in my pussy, I gasped for air. I pushed my hips forward into his mouth, then back again. I pushed forward again, bucking my hips as the orgasm flooded me.

My eyes closed, I think I howled. Honestly, howled. I seldom cum from being licked but this was one of the best orgasms I've ever had. I was lost in the lust and felt myself continuously cumming. I tried to speak but the only thing that came out was "aaaaaahhhh."

He finally let up the pressure with his tongue and kissed my cunt softly several times. I was a mess, breathing heavily, legs splayed open, hair messed up.

That's when daddy stood up and I saw his impressive tool inside his shorts.

"Honey, forgive me," he whispered, knowing what he was about to do.

Barely able to speak, I said softly," Fuck me, daddy. We both want it."

We both needed it.

He took me by the hands and helped me up off the sofa, leading me to his bedroom. My steps were uneven, my body still weak from the orgasm. Once in the bedroom, he turned toward me and pulled off my T-shirt. He immediately reached around and unhooked my bra, letting my DD tits spill out.

My big round tits with brown areolas and nipples. These were the tits he had lusted for and jacked off to. These tits were the object of his desire.

Daddy lowered his head and took a nipple in his mouth, nibbling it and using his tongue to swirl against it. He squeezed my big titty and suckd more of my nipple into his mouth. I hugged his head against me as he hooked the fingers of his other hand in his shorts and lowered them. I could tell when he finally got them past his cock, and then I felt the rubbery head of his big sexy dick slide against my stomach as he unveiled the monster.

His mouth continued to work on my nipple. My nipples lead right to my pussy, and I was aching for a cock.

"Daddy, take me to bed," I whispered, needing to feel his big cock in my wet pussy.

He turned me to the bed and I laid down. He removed his shirt and moved into my view where I could see that big sexy cock that I craved. It was bigger than I anticipated. It was a full 8 1/2 inches (we measured it later, which was soooo damn sexy), and thick. Precum glistened on the head.

Standing by the bed, Daddy pulled my thong to the side, and I opened my legs further. My bald pussy was now on full display. Daddy was now centered between my legs, with his manly cock positioned to penetrate his daughter's hot pussy.

"So damn hot," he said as he looked down on me. I cupped my big tits and pushed them up in a pose that no man could ever resist. My nipples were hard and my pussy was soaking.

I felt the tip of his cock against my lips and then it slipped inside.

"Ooooh fuck," he said. "I've wanted this for so long."

"I know you have, daddy," I gasped. "I know you've wanted to fuck me."

He pushed harder and I felt the second, third, fourth and fifth inches of his cock bury inside me. I groaned loudly.

"Is it what you thought, daddy? Does it feel like you thought?" I could feel his cock stretching me out further than my hubby ever could.

"It's better baby," he moaned. "You're so fucking sexy it drives me crazy."

He sawed his big sexy cock in and out again and again, never reaching full depth, until he finally moved forward and impaled me on all 8 1/2 inches of his daddy dick. He grabbed my hips and held me there as I was momentarily motionless. I hadn't been that full in a long time. Then daddy started rotating his hips, making his cock touch every wall in my pussy.

"Oh fuck, daddy! You're so big. So big. So big."

"Bigger than your fucking husband?" he asked, already knowing the answer.

I whimpered.

"Say it."

"Yesssss. You're so much bigger."

Those four words drove him crazy. He pushed me up on the bed and laid on me in missionary position. Daddy grabbed my ass in his hands and started jackhammering my pussy with his thick cock.

Pounding in and out, making my pussy his. Making my body his.

The slapping sound filled my ears -- that and the sound of us both moaning. Daddy was a fucking machine, power fucking his daughter the way I needed it.

He was driving his cock into me, trying to fuck me right into the mattress. Twenty years of pent up frustration of not being able to grab my ass, fondle my tits and pound my pussy was coming through in this one night. His cock was so much bigger and thicker than my husband's 5-inch dick, and daddy was making me his slut.

My legs were up high, his chest against my big tits until he leaned up and placed his lips on mine. My mouth opened instinctively and daddy's tongue slid in. We were now in the most obscene embrace -- daddy's big cock buried in my tight pussy while his tongue slid all over the inside of my mouth. My arms held him tightly as I felt another orgasm approaching.

Slap, slap, slap. Our bodies slammed together. Slap, uggghhhh. Slap, ummmmm. Slap, fuuuuckk.

"Fuck. Me. Daddy."

He groaned at the words.

"Fuck me with your big cock. I'm gonna cum."

Daddy leaned down and took a nipple in his mouth, sucking it hard while driving his cock into my hot pussy. That was too much for me and I moaned loudly, bucking my hips up to meet his strokes.

"Fuuuuuuuccccckkkkkk."

I was over the edge, unable to control my body or my mouth.

"Uggghhhhh. Ohhhhhh. Fuuuucccckkkk." I couldn't tell who was saying what. It was a mixture of ecstasy, cock, pussy, tits, lips.

Then I felt daddy push hard into me and hold it. I felt his cockhead expand, his shaft thicken and then the flood of hot cum. He moaned and spurted, shooting deep in my pussy.

Our lips met and tongues entwined as he shot again, and a fourth time, a fifth time.

Our breathing was heavy as we finally took a break. Daddy rolled off of me, his cock flopping against his leg as he tried to catch his breath.

My legs remained open, cum dripping out. My tits heaved with each breath.

"Oh my gawd," I finally said. "Never have I ... fuck."

We laid there for a few minutes, letting what happened sink in.

I was the first to talk.

"Well, how did it feel to have someone new?" I laughed. My mom and dad were high school sweethearts and she said they never were with anyone else.

"Someone new?'

"Yeah, you've never been with anyone else, have you dad?"

The story continues ...

Greattalk
Greattalk
94 Followers