"Oh God ! It's Happening!"

Story Info
Your creature of the ID is the protagonist in this story.
1.5k words
3.67
6.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Privy
Privy
1 Followers

You've been trying to talk yourself out of it, but you keep driving.

"Your destination is on the left."

This is it...

'Building K, park in the visitors parking by the fence and walk up the stairs with the Christmas lights to unit number 213. The door will be open. Walk in and go to the bath room with the light on. Get naked and put on what's left for you.'

You read it over and over. Memorized it and repeated it to yourself as you drove ( in between your rational mind trying to convince you this was a bad idea.) Each step you took, you said to yourself,

"You've gone this far. No turning back now."

You brain was working in a numb haze, as if on auto pilot. Something deeper was in control...

All of the 'what ifs' rattled through your head, but you still kept driving.

There it was, you saw the lights, just like he said they would be, so you parked in the space marked 'V' and gathered your composure.

Heart racing like a mad man. You wonder what your getting yourself into.

'What has led you to this?'

You had seen it on the net and thought 'What the fuck. People actually do this? Sane people like me would never...'

But once you see it you can never 'un-see it' and the images stuck with you. Every time you took your cock in your hand, your mind flashed back to that scene of an asshole puckering then unloading into some poor slobs mouth. Filling it until the shit piled up on his face.

'Right on his nose. How could he breath?' And the guy doing the shitting didn't seem too concerned about getting shit on his balls. It was a fucking mess.

'Why would anyone do that?'

His big balls hanging down, were just making a bigger mess. Smearing around the shit as they rolled across his face.

'Some people, I tell ya. You got to wonder what went so terribly wrong in their lives to lead them to this.'

But your cock is in your hand, and your really close to nutting for the third time, regardless of what modern convention says.

Next thing you know, your looking for more examples of this lewd and unacceptable behavior.

'How popular is this. Is it a thing? How are people getting away with this and where are they doing such activities?'

Your civic nature engages you to explore further... 'What's going on behind closed doors?' You want to know!

So you investigate, more and more. Seeing that multiple countries partake in these activities, and not only that, but there are web sites that accommodate the pursuit of such activities.

'What is the world coming too?' you wondered. 'What does it take?'

The profile was more of an experiment than anything else... Dipping into the chatter of a perverted sub-culture, to research the deviant behavior of these miss-guided people.

'Base on what I saw...what would they like? What would get them to respond to my profile?', you wondered.

You thought about it long and hard, until you came up with something that "pleased" you.

Should you add pictures?

'Nine times out of ten, a profile with pictures gets more responses than any others', you reason. Based on the web sites recommendation that is.

Now, here you are, on the threshold of a new understanding.

'An enlightenment on the human condition'

Just waiting behind that door, are the answers that you have been searching for.

Darkness is all you see as you step in...

One, two, three steps and you see the light, beckoning you to the bathroom, just as promised. With tunnel vision you walk. Knowing your being watched.

Sanctuary, you made it to the light. Confronted by the reflection of your self in the bathroom mirror.

'What have you gotten yourself into this time,' you wonder.

Your eyes look around and see a collection of leather shackles and metal clips. You figure out what goes where and how you should attach everything.

One last look into your own eyes before you step into the other side.

"Do you really want to do this?" you ask yourself, as if it wasn't too late already.

You don't know why you turned the bathroom light off when you walked out. Maybe it was your last bit of control on something. Maybe it was to level the playing field, you don't know. You just hope there are no repercussions from it.

"Walk straight for ten steps. Go to your knees and open your mouth." a deep voice boomed.

Doing as your told, you feel the weight of his cock slap against your face with the command

"Open"

Which you do., and feel, this man who you have never seen, push his engorged penis into your mouth and grab the back of your head as his hips begin to gyrate his balls closer and closer to your face.

At first it was just something that was happening to you, but then his cock began to get hard. As it did, it began to fill your mouth and push down your throat deeper and deeper. The only thing you could think of was how good his balls felt on your face. Until you realized you couldn't breath.

You held off...waiting for him to finish whatever he was doing, but he didn't. He just kept his cock in your throat as if it belonged there.

You began to get desperate for air and start to struggle but he holds your head firmly, without compromise.

You squirm and then begin to thrash until he breaks free from your throat. Gasping, one, two breaths, then his cock pushes back down your throat until desperation breaks you free again.

Over and over this goes on. Deeper and deeper. Until you can't tell if the lights are on or off anymore, and the only thing that gives you equilibrium is the sound of his voice, commanding you to crawl behind him to the Master bedroom.

"It's time to learn your purpose" he tells you.

You are to lay down on a plastic shower curtain in the center of the floor.

"This is in case there's any mess...but there won't be any mess will there? Now lay down with your head in the center" he wasn't asking.

The rim seat was fitted over your head and the height adjusted. The seat was lifted and he clamped open your mouth with a contraption designed for mid-evil dentistry.

Standing above you, admiring his work, he began pissing on your face and into your mouth, filling it up.

"Flush! I said FLUSH!" he commanded following it with a grind of his boot into your balls.

You flushed and flushed again as many times as it took.

When he was done, the seat came down and the next thing you knew, his balls were in your face, sitting on your nose. With a slight scoot and a lean back, you could feel the heat and sputtering gurky burst from his ass hole.

It was coming.

There's no turning back now for real. 'This is it!' you think.

It puckers and pushes down into your mouth with a spurt and a long fart. You can barely stand it. There was no way to breath! His ass gas replaced all the air in your lungs.

You hear the crinkling of his sphincter opening as a huge hammer log pushes its way out. Hitting your tongue and pushing its way deeper into your throat.

Now you understand why he used his huge cock to open your throat up.

"Swallow pig its the only way you'll get out of this!" he yelled, as the hammer log intruded deeper into your throat.

'Oh god, Oh God. I don't think I can do this,' races through your head, but there is no appeal. You must swallow.

Squeezing your eyes tightly, you flex your throat and try to swallow, pinching off the long turd with the back of your throat.

You feel as if your going to puke but the turd keeps coming. Pushing down and past your gag reflex.

You swallow again before its too late, feeling the back of your throat take another bite of his shit, and you gulp it down.

His shit comes quicker now as his deeper bowels keep it softer. Swallowing is easier but you have to do it more often to keep up. You gulp and you gulp to try and get it over with so you can breath again. Finally with one last spurt, he stands and looks down at you. Framed by the toilet seat of the rim chair, and mouth caked with his shit.

He puts the rim seat aside and helps you up, encouraging you to calm down and catch your breath.

"Breath...breathe...good shit pig, breath in deep for Daddy and on that note, he pushes his cock into your mouth while holding the back of your head. Pushing deeper and deeper with each thrust.

You can't believe this, but he follows you as you squirm to get away, pinning you against the couch and throat fucking you until he nuts.

Spent, he lays back on the couch as you crumble to the floor, in a shit used mess.

"Your going to lick my balls clean before you leave, right?"

Privy
Privy
1 Followers