Oh Heels Pt. 05

Story Info
Lissy and Suzy enjoy a very wet weekend.
4.8k words
4.76
6.9k
7

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LissyW
LissyW
241 Followers

This is part 5 of the story of how I, Alicia Worsley, became a lesbian and began a whirlwind love affair. It's an edited version of my upcoming illustrated autobiographical 'roman á clef' Kindle novel "Over Heels"

WARNING: This part of the story includes our watersports experiment, a step too far for some readers. If you are likely to be offended or disgusted by lesbian pee sex, I'd advise skipping this part.

5. Getting Wetter

The early part of Friday evening was long, and heavy with anticipation as I waited for Suzy to arrive. I ate, modestly, and changed out of my work clothes into something more comfortable - a pair of loose-fitting trousers and a thin fleece top. I took my bra off, for comfort, but I wasn't going for a seductive look tonight. I poured myself a glass of wine and settled down in an armchair with a book, to wait for her arrival.

It was about 9pm when the doorbell finally rang. I jumped up and almost skipped to the door to see her. There she was, lovely as ever, smiling her dazzling smile, with her hair tied up, and very little make-up. She was obviously not planning on seducing me either, but she was no less lovely, even when she was not trying to impress. I ushered her inside and took her coat observing that she had on a pair of well-fitted jeans and a nicely feminine red shirt. As I hung her coat up, she grabbed me, turned me round and gave me a full-blooded kiss on the lips, and a very tight squeeze. It wasn't sexual though. It was an embrace of pure affection, and I returned it in kind and squeezed her even more tightly. I could feel her heart thumping in her chest, just as mine was, as she held me close and said 'Oh Lissy, it's been such a long week'.

'Tell me about it', I said, 'I've been counting the hours and minutes.'

'Have you had dreams?' she asked

'Yes!' I exclaimed.

'So have I, and some of them were wet ones' she added, wide eyed.

I think we were both pretty awestruck by the impact meeting each other had made on our lives and our states of mind. I don't think anything could ever be the same again, for either of us.

I poured her a wine and we went into the living room. I was amazed to find her taste in wine was almost exactly the same as mine; red, preferably Spanish, not necessarily Rioja. My choice that night was a very nice Ribera del Duero, which met with her approval; 'Mmm, lovely wine missus' she said, using another playful form of address and at the same time licking her lips saucily. I found this combination of playfulness and lewdness that Suzy had quite captivating.

We sat together on the sofa, half turned towards each other, both with our legs curled up, chatting very easily. I only had one lamp lit, so the light was very subdued and it was a very cosy, convivial, comfortable atmosphere. Although only the beginning of September, it was a chilly evening, so I had the log burner lit, making my living room very 'hygge' as the Danes say. I had a warm, fuzzy feeling of contentment sitting there with her, chatting, drinking wine and giggling like kids, and we stayed up until well after midnight, by which time we were decidedly squiffy.

We headed, slightly wobbly, upstairs to bed, and despite my tipsiness, I still felt a slight stirring in my loins as I watched her getting undressed, and a tug on my heartstrings when she looked at me taking my clothes off, and shot me a little smile. I was definitely head over heels.

I have spent the majority of my life sleeping alone, and never had any issues with loneliness or anything like that, but climbing into bed with Suzy was some kind of heaven. We were both naked, apart from our 'everyday' briefs - hers white and mine pink - and we lay facing each other with our hands on each other's waists and our breasts pressed together. The warmth of her and her scent were intoxicating. We kissed, again and again, but these were not overtly sexual kisses. They were soft, tender kisses, laden with affection.

'I love this' she purred.

'Mmm, me too', I responded.

We fell asleep like this, deep in a blissful rhapsody of feminine intimacy.

I awoke, dreamily, to Suzy kissing me and it took me moment or two to surface from my slumber and realise that this was real and not a dream. She was on top of me and this time it was definitely a sexual kiss. An irresistible, intoxicating, carnal kiss. She held my face between her hands and gave me a full on snog, twirling her tongue all around my mouth and lips before pulling back momentarily.

'Fuck, Lissy, you set me on fire! I woke up, took one look at you and got the hots instantly'. It was certainly a hot way to be woken up. I threw my arm around her neck and pulled her down to me to return the kiss, losing myself in the joy of her mouth and the cave made by her hair tumbling all around me.

She broke the kiss and sat back a little so I could watch her playing with her breasts. She held them up with both hands, flicking her thumbs over her nipples, then she moved up so that they were over my face, and pushed one nipple into my mouth, kneading her other breast against the side of my face as I sucked. Heavenly. I swapped from nipple to nipple, licking and sucking them with every technique I'd learned from years of sucking my own. I knew what got me particularly hot and it seemed to work for Suzy too. She was soon groaning with pleasure and I could feel the growing wetness of her pussy on my stomach as she spread her legs wider and pressed her mound against me. She had obviously already divested herself of her knickers before waking me, and I struggled for a minute and whipped mine off too. Her nipples were more erect than I'd ever known them, her areolas crinkled up by her arousal. She was clearly feeling extremely horny. I was in for a wild ride!

Her arousal and wetness was such that I soon felt a trickle of her juice run down the side of my stomach as I continued to stimulate her nipples, and my own hand was busy in my pussy, making me equally moist. After some time, she sighed, a tremulous sigh, sat back, and gave me a smouldering look.

'Do you want some pussy baby?' she breathed in a husky voice that was heavy with sexual intent. I gulped and just nodded, deliciously anticipating what she was about to do. The previous evening, I had described the dream I'd had where she was sitting on my face and she had said 'Ooh, nice. That won't remain just a dream for long'. So, I knew she was about to make my dream come true.

She moved up, ever so slowly, and I tucked my arms between her legs so they didn't get in the way. She looked at me with a jaw-dropping porn star pout and, maintaining eye contact the whole time, brought her cunt so close to my face that I could feel its heat. Then she seductively parted her outer lips with her finger tips, revealing her sex in all its pink, engorged glory.

'Oooh, look at that' she breathed. I didn't need telling, I was cross-eyed looking at it. So hot, so wet, so gorgeous. She pushed her hips forward, just gently touching my dry, slightly parted lips with her wet ones. 'Ohh fuuuck, I'm so horny', she groaned. She shuddered slightly, and a long, viscous drop of girl cum dribbled down my chin. So fucking hot! My finger was rubbing my clit madly as she continued her sassy dominance. I had never seen her like this!

'Lick it up' she ordered, 'lick it all up', and moved up so that her vagina was directly over my mouth. I lapped up her cream for all I was worth and sucked her inner lips into my mouth, making her even more horny. She twisted her hands into my hair and pulled me forcibly against her hot wet hole. Then she began fucking my face in the most forceful way; grinding her cunt into me, and thrusting her hips back and forth so that her labia rode up and down over my entire visage, drenching me from hairline to chin point with her pungent quim juice.

'Yes, oh yes babe, eat me' she groaned but I was doing more than that. I was almost drowned, or suffocated, in her wet cunt and her juice seemed to be everywhere; in my mouth, my eyes, my nose and my ears. Jesus, this was some face fucking I was getting. Not that I was complaining; this was the horniest I'd ever seen her, and that was at least partly down to me.

I was having a series of orgasms of my own, as my hand was a blur in my pussy, though my moans of pleasure were muffled by having Suzy's cunt covering my mouth. She moved her legs so that she was in a crouched position then, hanging onto the bed-head with her hands, continued to fuck my face even harder. Faster and faster, she thrust her wet sex into my face, building up to an intense climax.

Eventually, she began making that ah-ah-ah sound and I knew her first orgasm was coming. I sensed it was going to be a big one. Her juice had already covered my whole face, it had run in rivulets down my neck, and soaked into my hair but, astonishingly, there was still much more to come.

When she finally climaxed, she let out an inhuman, primitive, animalistic scream, and she pulled me, painfully by the hair, hard against her spasming cunt. Thick, hot, cunt juice spurted from her and I gagged on it. There was so much, I could hardly breathe, and I was chugging it like I was dying of thirst. Her hips bucked against me again and again, and her pelvis rocked from side to side as her orgasm scorched through her. I have had some powerful climaxes in my time but, up to this point, I had never, ever, experienced one like this; she was rendered insensible by it and she fell back on top of me, panting and making a strange sobbing sound.

My chin was still between her peachy bum cheeks and her hot musky juice continued to trickle from her pussy. I made no attempt to move, I was still having (much less intense) orgasms of my own as I rubbed my clitoris furiously, right next to her head, which was resting on my left thigh, and I just lay there, pinned down by Suzy's almost inert body and occasionally lifting my head to lap at her dwindling cream, which made her legs twitch. It was not a bad place to be as I waited for her to come back to life.

After a long time, she drew a massive breath, sat up and looked down at me: 'Oh my God, look at you! You're soaked.' I felt like I was bathing in her juice, so God knows what I looked like. She knelt up, moved her bum back down my slippery body and leaned down to kiss me. 'God Lissy, that was unreal. I actually passed out. I've never had an orgasm like it. It wasn't pelvis-melting, it dissolved my whole fucking body! Thank you, sweetheart, thank you, thank you, thank you', and she held my wet face and kissed me repeatedly. I felt a warm glow of something like pride, that I had given her such pleasure, although in truth, I hadn't done much beyond abandoning myself to be used by her. That was enough though. Her ardour was so intense that I only had to be there. And to think, at the beginning of this liaison, I was supposed to be the dominant one! The great thing was, we had discovered we loved both being dominant and being dominated. We were equally good at the role-playing, either way.

We got up, showered, dressed, cleaned up, yet again, and went down for some breakfast. As always after sex I was ravenous and ate twice as much as I usually did. Suzy, too, seemed to eat with gusto. Then, because we needed a break from wild passionate sex, we sat on the sofa with coffee and watched some ordinary TV.

She commented on the flapper girl statue, saying how much she liked it, and I smiled to myself thinking how much more she'd like it when she saw the video of me using it to fuck myself. I hadn't presented her with the film yet, and it was all I could do to keep quiet about it. I thought the impact of it would be greater if she had no prior knowledge.

We watched a film and then had lunch, just generally behaving like two friends or a heterosexual couple might on any Saturday, but we were both still horny; I found myself catching my breath whenever I thought about the oral sex we'd had, that morning, and my knickers were permanently damp. So much so that, at one point, I excused myself and went to the bathroom and changed them.

When I came back, I handed her a key to the house. It was something I had decided to do during the week. We were now a proper couple so I thought she should have free access to my home. I wasn't sure whether she would reciprocate, but she immediately said 'Oo, thanks babe. I was thinking maybe you should come over to my place next weekend - change of scene and all that - and I will give you a key too'. Why did I even have any doubt?

She put the key in her purse, smiled that dazzling smile and then said, 'There's something I've been thinking about all week. I wasn't sure about it but I've decided I want to ask you' and she patted the sofa next to her for me to sit down.

'What is it honey?', I asked, intrigued'. She turned to face me and looked at me earnestly.

'Well, do you remember me saying that I am sometimes turned on by watching lesbians peeing on each other?'. I gulped and nodded. 'I've been watching some videos this week, of extremely dirty girls doing it and it looks so fucking horny. 'I was hoping... Would you pee on me, and could we film it so that I can take the video home with me?' Wow. Just wow. What a kinky girl she is!

I had hardly even thought about lesbian golden showers before she mentioned it the week before. Although I have watched and enjoyed some girl-girl porn, I have never been drawn to that particular genre, but now she was actually asking me to do that to her, I did find it strangely exciting. I was however glad I was going to be doing the peeing, not the one being peed on. For the first time, anyway. Suzy actually said she wasn't sure whether she'd like it, but she really wanted to experience it, having found herself wanking to orgasm while watching it. I said we would stop any time she felt uncomfortable, or if she wasn't enjoying it, and she gave me a quick kiss on the lips, I assumed as a thank you.

We talked about it a bit more, and she educated me on how this is portrayed in lesbian porn; warming to her subject she said 'Some sites present it unashamedly as pee, whereas others try to pretend it is squirt, or girl cum. Now, we both know very well that when a woman has a wet orgasm it is a very different thing. Girl cum is milky and whitish, and tends to ooze out slowly, or occasionally in little spurts. When you see long streams or jets of almost colourless liquid it's definitely piss. Some of the sites are extreme; even I have almost felt shocked by them, and I'm not easily shocked.' she went on. 'I hope those girls are either really into it, or that they are extremely well-paid; there's no faking, they actually drink piss. It's incredible, but strangely arousing, I find'.

Well, if we were going to make a video of me pissing on her, it would have to be done properly. I went to the kitchen and got a big glass of water. I decided I was going to guzzle as much as possible before we began; I didn't want to run out of pee! We went upstairs, somewhat excitedly, to raid my underwear drawer again. I put on a pair of black 'hold ups', which had a broad stretchy band of elastic at the top and didn't need suspenders. They would look great in all the inevitable shots showing the tops of my legs and my pussy. She rooted in her overnight bag and got out a cream bra and knickers in a sheer material, saying 'This material will be perfect; it becomes transparent when it gets wet. I chose it especially', and she winked and shot me the lewdest look. So, she had planned this, even down to choosing underwear for it. Naughty! Well, it was definitely going to get wet; I was still gulping water like it was going out of fashion, and was already starting to need a pee.

Back in the living room, I cranked up the central heating (didn't want it to get chilly) and I arranged a ring of towels on the floor around the camera, to control the size of the piss lake we were about to make, and one directly in front, for Suzy to sit, or kneel on. It was all ready, and I turned on the TV and camera and ordered Suzy to kneel in front of the camera with her breasts in profile. They looked superb in that sheer cream bra. I was wanking slowly as I walked up to her and stood with my legs astride her so her tits were directly below my pussy. I was dying for a pee by now and I knew the stream would not be easy to control when I let it go. I had to try very hard not to let a jet of piss blast straight into her face; I wanted to build up to that particular experience slowly.

With some difficulty, I managed to just let a small dribble escape and run down over one of her breasts. She shuddered and I could see she was trembling with lust and anticipation. Her eyes were focussed on my trickling pussy as I slowly swayed to one side and wet her other breast. I was watching this avidly on the big screen and, as expected, the bra gradually became transparent and her erect nipples became clearly visible as my pee soaked into the material. I let the flow increase a little and my hot piss completely soaked her tits and ran down her belly and between her legs. 'Fucking hell' she groaned, 'that is so hot in more ways than one'.

I didn't think she was ready for me to pee directly into her mouth - yet - but I whispered 'Want to taste my piss?' Pulling my lips apart with both hands I pushed my hips forward gently so my pissy pussy lips were right in her face and she lapped at them hungrily, while pulling me forward by my bum cheeks. God, this was making me as horny as hell. Reaching behind me, I flicked one of her bra straps off her shoulder and pulled the cup down so a breast was exposed, then I let some more pee dribble down over it.

She knew exactly what I was wordlessly suggesting and she lifted her tit with both hands and sucked on her nipple, shuddering and gasping 'Ooh' as she did so. 'It's not what I imagined', she gasped. 'It's much sweeter and less strong. I could definitely drink this. Give me some more'. While she continued to suck on her nipple, I dribbled a little pee over her mouth and breast, making her whimper and shudder slightly.

This was turning out to be a far more horny experience than I had imagined. I was loving the kinky domination that this represented and she seemed to be enjoying it as well! I decided to push it up a notch or two and so, grabbing her hair, I pulled her head back and stepped fully astride her face, with my pussy lips against her cheek. I stood half sideways, so that the camera had a great view of her face in profile and my pussy full-on. Watching the incredible image on the big TV screen, I zoomed the camera carefully so that there was just her face and my pussy in the frame and it looked fucking insanely hot. Her mouth was slightly open and she was panting visibly as I sassily said 'Do you want a proper taste?' She tried to nod but I was holding her head back. I could tell she was gagging for it though, because she opened her mouth wide with her tongue out. So, I pulled her head a little further back so that my pee hole was right next to her mouth, put down the camera remote and spread my lips with two fingers of my other hand. I've had a lot of practice at this and I can gape my cunt pretty widely just using two fingers. I looked at the screen and almost came instantly. God, my cunt looked horny. Red, glistening, and dripping with hot piss. I have no idea why looking at my own pussy is such a powerful aphrodisiac for me, but it is, and I fucking love it!

With a tremendous feeling of release, I let a huge spurt of pee go and it flooded over her mouth and spilled down her cheek. She gulped some down but the rest ran down over her neck, and breasts. She twisted her head sideways and licked my dripping inner lips, making me shudder deliciously. I pulled her head around so that she was facing my cunt full-on and I thrust my pudenda up and down over her face, drenching her whole visage with a heady mixture of cunt cream and piss.

LissyW
LissyW
241 Followers
12