Oh Heels Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was so depraved, but so fucking horny I couldn't believe it! I was now in full domme mode, and I turned her around to face the camera, pushed her down and stood over her head, rubbing my aching clit all the time. The view on the screen was now her face, framed by my thighs in their black hold up stockings, and my pussy above. She put her head back, so it was between my legs, closed her eyes and opened her mouth, sexily licking her lips expectantly. I just let a little dribble escape and it went straight in her mouth. I could get good at this! She gulped, and I let another little shot go, then another, then another, and she swallowed them each time.

It was getting too difficult to control this now; my abdomen was aching with the effort. I couldn't hold it any longer, and I let go a huge deluge, which spurted out like a fountain, spray speckling the camera lens. I tilted my pelvis backwards to direct the stream downwards and, Suzy got a sudden full shower, all over her face and body. She was gasping, 'oh-my-God, oh-my-God, and rubbing her clit like crazy (as was I) as she was drenched from head to foot in my hot, gushing pee. Wow.

The feeling of release, combined with my arousal, was extraordinary, and an orgasm rushed up and overwhelmed me. My legs buckled and I fell back onto the sofa wanking myself furiously and writhing in the throes of a shuddering climax, as my piss stream arced into the air and Suzy, also wanking like crazy, let her head fall back between my legs, trying to catch the remains of it in her mouth as the fountain subsided, and soaking her hair in the pool of pussy juice and piss I was sitting in. We both lay there panting and recovering from explosive orgasms. Then I realised, we were still in front of the camera. It had recorded the whole thing and the TV was still displaying a close image of Suzy's head lying between my glistening thighs. To make it even hotter, I crossed my legs, squeezing her face in a canyon of pissy thighs and stockings, and bucked my pussy against her head in the final aftershocks of my orgasm. This was going to be some video for her to take home with her.

We had given ourselves another huge clean-up to do but once we had recovered our senses, we set to it, and within half an hour we were showered, and the washing machine was rumbling away, as it so often is in my house.

'Come on, get dressed, I'm taking you out to dinner'.

'Oo, nice'. she said.

'Nothing too fancy, so just dress modestly'.

I took her to a local restaurant that was popular but not too pretentious and we enjoyed the attention of men and women alike as we walked in and were ushered to a table. It's not often you see two stunning brunettes dining out together and, both being very femme, we didn't look like a typical lesbian couple (whatever one of those is) just two very attractive friends.

We had a lovely meal and talked, in hushed tones, about our watersports experiment. We both said it was unbelievable how arousing the experience had been. It was a complete surprise to me. Suzy said she loved it, as she hoped she would, and I admitted I'd unexpectedly found it as horny as hell too. I don't think anyone else in the restaurant had any inkling that those two attractive brunettes in the corner were talking about pissing on each other.

We returned home about 10pm and went straight to bed. We were both very yawny. I wonder why?

We didn't chat for very long in bed, we were so tired. We both said our lower abdomens were aching slightly with the sheer number of intense orgasms we had had, and we even broached the possibility that we may, shock, horror, not have sex at all the next day, we were so sexually satisfied and exhausted. It was a concept we found quite giggle-worthy, and we just had a little girly kiss, then fell into a deep, deep, contented sleep.

I woke up first on Sunday morning. For a few minutes, I watched the duvet rising and falling rhythmically over Suzy's sleeping form, then I slipped stealthily out of bed and tiptoed downstairs to make some breakfast. It was almost 10am! Wow, what a great 12-hour sleep we'd had! I made a light continental breakfast and took it upstairs to Suzy, who was lying there, bleary-eyed and smiling, having just woken up.

'Morning sweetie' I said. 'Here is some breakfast for you'.

'Wowee', she said gleefully, 'super sex AND breakfast in bed. You really are a dream Lissy'.

'Well the feeling is mutual Suze' I said, in all honesty, and gave her a peck on the cheek.

We ate breakfast and chatted about what we should do that day. We had virtually decided to take a break from mind-blowing sex, though I could certainly have fucked her again, and again,...and probably again. We thought we should have an 'ordinary' day together and see if we really did get on in the absence of carnal lust.

Of course we did. We went for a walk in the countryside, and I took her to a local pub where they did good food and played great music. A place with a relaxed convivial atmosphere and a nice mix of sexes and ages. She loved it, as I knew she would, and we had a great time in each other's company - with no sex!

When we parted again in the evening it was a much more comfortable parting than the highly emotional separation of the previous weekend. I gave her the film I had made, featuring me fucking the flapper girl statue, saying 'Here's a film I made, just for you. I think you'll enjoy it'.

'Oo' she said, eyes wide, I can't wait'.

'Let me know what you think of it - after you've recovered' I said, wickedly. We kissed and hugged and then off she went.

Until the next weekend.

12