Oh Heels Pt. 07

Story Info
Suzy whisks Lissy away for a dirty weekend.
5.4k words
4.74
4k
5

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LissyW
LissyW
243 Followers

This is the seventh part of the story of how I, Lissy Worsley, discovered my sapphic tendencies and began an exquisite lesbian love affair.

7. A Hot Weekend

Suzy and I had kept each other warm through a very cold winter. I've always found winter a miserable time, and have often had to fight against the effects of S.A.D. (seasonally affected disorder) but not this winter. Now that I had Suzy, my life was full of wall to wall joy. Even when we were apart, I only had to think of her to bring a smile to my face, and more than once at work people asked me what I was smiling about. 'Oh nothing' I would say, 'Just a happy thought'.

My colleagues seemed perplexed; they had noticed a change in me, but I didn't share the reason. I always kept my personal life very private and no one at work had a clue what I got up to in my 'spare time'. If they knew, they would have been shocked, I'm sure. Well, maybe not Candice.

Candi, a small, slender blonde in her 20s who works in my team, had let it slip at the office Christmas party that she had had both boyfriends and girlfriends; 'Yes, I mean sexually', she said, in a matter-of-fact way, to dropped jaws all round. I think she's probably pretty adventurous. Perhaps I'll confide in her one day, just to see her reaction.

As winter receded, and the weather suddenly warmed up at the end of April, Suzy called me at work on a Thursday and gave me a surprise: 'Start packing Liss, I've booked us a cottage in the Lake District this weekend. I'll pick you up on Friday, 6pm sharp. Be ready - for anything.' I couldn't see her, but I just knew she was winking suggestively.

So, a dirty weekend in the Lakes eh? Nice.

Suzy was a big fan of the Lake District and had spent a lot of time hill walking there, so I assumed that's what she had planned, apart from sex of course. It looked like it was going to be a warm sunny weekend so I was well up for both the walking and the sex.

Just after 6 o'clock Friday we were on the motorway, heading for the central Lake District, where Suzy's mysterious cottage was situated. She was all smiles and chirpy chatter - full of the joys of spring - as we sped north, far too fast, and arrived in Ambleside just as the light was beginning to fade. Suzy took a couple of turnings and drove up a twisting little lane like she was in a rally, and we emerged high above the town, with a stunning view of the sun going down behind the mountains to the west of Windermere, and a full-length view down the lake. We turned through a narrow gateway and arrived at the cottage.

It was superbly situated. Private and secluded but with a large L-shaped terrace overlooking the town, and all built out of beautiful green slate. The house itself faced south, and it was small, only two bedrooms, but very cosy. I kissed Suzy and said 'Thanks babe, what a wonderful place to bring me to.', then we unpacked the car and went down to town for a quick drink.

Ambleside is a great little town - buzzing with atmosphere, and full of excellent pubs, and we just went into the first one that took our fancy, and enjoyed the busy, friendly vibe of the place. I ordered a red wine, and Suzy would surely have joined me, but she had to drive back up the hill, so she stuck to shandy.

After an enjoyable hour or so, we headed back to the house and spent another hour sharing a wine or two on the comfy couch, before turning in.

The bedroom was warm and cosy and we were soon tucked up under the duvet, just enjoying the ģlow of intimacy that I never seem to tire of. Being in bed with Suzy was just endlessly thrilling, even after eight months together, and I sighed happily as I drifted off with my arm around her and my face buried in her lovely scented hair.

I woke to bright sunshine streaming into the room through gaps in the curtains. I got up to open them fully, and stood there in the window by the bed, with the morning sun illuminating my nakedness, admiring the view. Suzy was also admiring what she saw.

'My God, your body is gorgeous, Lissy,' she said, 'and it's mine, all mine!', and she pulled the duvet up over her face and kicked her legs with glee. Little did she know how many times I had thought the same about hers though, to be fair, I had told her more than once.

I turned to get back into bed and she flung the duvet back to invite me in, revealing her naked form, looking absolutely beautiful against the crisp white sheets. I slipped in beside her and we cuddled, giggling as our breasts pressed together. We kissed, a long, loving kiss, and our hands explored each other's curves, as they had so many times before. It was still just as exciting and arousing.

'Mmm, morning beautiful' I murmured, and I slid my hand up her thigh and gently stroked her hip. I dipped my head and took one of her nipples into my mouth, sucking it, but very very gently, my lips just pursed enough to envelope the little nub. I felt it harden under my caress, her areola crinkling up in response and I flicked my tongue gently across it, making her moan softly. She kissed the top of my head and sighed happily as I moved my hand across her soft, silky pubes, then traced the line of her lips with a fingertip, making her give a tiny little gasp.

Sucking her nipple ever so slightly harder, I parted her pussy lips and slipped my two middle fingers into her groove, which was lovely and slick with her juice, then eased them into her. I initially just left them there to enjoy the feeling of her warm flesh enveloping them. She closed her eyes and gulped slightly, tilting her head back as her breathing increased.

'Mmm, you are a bit forward, aren't you?' she said in mock rebuke'

'Well, you are hard to resist' I retorted.

After a little while, I began to move my fingers in and out very slowly, making her squirm as I found her g-spot and caressed it with my finger tips. 'Ooh, you are making my toes curl babe' she said huskily, and I could feel her slippery, creamy wetness increasing as her arousal built. Even though my pussy was getting no attention at all, I was extremely turned on by what I was doing to Suzy and could feel myself creaming up beautifully.

Her pussy was now getting positively squelchy, her juice tricking into her arse crack, and it felt like her first climax wasn't far away so, to prolong the build up, I slowed gradually to a stop and I took my fingers out. I brought them, thickly coated with her whitish sex juice, up to my face and gently lapped the tips of them with my tongue and then offered them to her. She put out her tongue to taste herself, and then suddenly I was kissing her. A deep sexual tongue kiss, but with my juicy fingers still between our mouths. Our lips and tongues were voracious, hungrily licking and sucking my fingers clean, and then, while still continuing to kiss her passionately, I slipped my fingers back into her wet cunt and resumed my slow gentle finger-fucking.

She gradually increased her squirming and began to make little noises as I slowly, expertly, brought her to orgasm. It was heavenly to feel her vaginal muscles flexing around my fingers and her juice dribbling all over my hand and the inside of her thigh as she came. I slowed my rhythm as her climax subsided and I stared intently at her face as her expression changed through all the phases of sexual pleasure, joy and elation, and then finally relaxed. She opened her eyes and I smiled at her.

'Oh, darling Lissy, you are so good at that'.

'I've had lots of practice', I replied, licking her cream from my hand, then I opened my legs invitingly and said 'Your turn'.

Ohhh, you're such a minx' she exclaimed with a little shiver, then she 'walked' two fingers down my belly to my pussy and stopped to give my clit the lightest of touches, just barely brushing it with a finger tip. I almost jumped clear off the bed! My clit was so engorged, so sensitive, that her touch was like an electric shock.

'Wow, you are really ready for this, aren't you babe?'

I nodded and swallowed hard. I was so very aroused, but I had been concentrating on her pleasure so much that I hadn't realised just how much my own pussy was positively aching for attention. She wiggled her two middle fingers between my inner lips and then suddenly inserted them all the way into my vagina, firmly, until her little finger and forefinger were pressed hard up against my outer lips. This was a bit rougher than her usual technique, and very unexpected, causing me to gasp and catch my breath. But that wasn't all; before I'd gathered my senses, she curled her fingers inside me and just lightly scraped my g-spot with her nails. My God, she was a fucking sorceress - literally!

Now, I would usually say nails and g-spots don't mix, but it was only a brief caress and she quickly switched to gentler finger tips. It certainly got my juices flowing though, and she soon brought her fingers up to my face to show me just how wet I was. She held her fingers over my face and dripped juice from them on my tongue, then took them into her mouth and sucked them. She wasn't being selfish though, because she then immediately gave me a delicious juicy French kiss.

'Oh fuck, I have to taste this at the source' she said, and slithered down between my legs. She lay there, looking very closely at my pussy with a kind of reverence, and I reached down with both hands and spread it fully open for her. She gave a deep, earthy groan of pure lust, as she looked at my hot, fully engorged sex then, closing her eyes, she pushed her tongue all the way in. She tilted her head back as she pushed her tongue forward, penetrating me as deeply as she could with her mouth wide open. Her upper lip was hard up against my clitoris - a thrilling image as I looked down, watching her - so I used a finger to press my clit hood down and rub my little button from side to side against her top lip. Her eyes opened wide, and she curled her tongue back against the inner wall of my vagina, moving it from side to side to match what I was doing to my clit. She couldn't quite reach my g-spot (shame) but it was still an exquisite feeling. This was oral sex. THIS was cunnilingus. Oohhhh.

I heard her gagging slightly as she tried to swallow the generous flow of pussy juice I was producing, while still maintaining the caresses of her tongue. Having been in the same position myself when tongue-fucking her, I knew what that was like, and the thought of it, the empathetic understanding of it, only served to heighten my arousal even further. An almighty orgasm was hurtling towards me like a runaway train.

She sensed it was coming and she speeded up her licking, as I did the same with my clit-to-lip rubbing. 'Oh, oh, ohhhh, fuuuck' I cried out as the climax rolled over me and I held her head with both hands and bucked my hips against her face, again and again and again, gasping and sobbing as the most extraordinary waves of pleasure swept through me. Suzy didn't try to move, she just lay there, abandoned to me, and swallowed every drop of my juice as it poured from my throbbing pussy.

Eventually, when I was reduced to little twitches and tremors, she lifted her lovely head and rolled onto her back, licking her lips and sighing happily. 'Best breakfast EVER' she said, in that naughty, inimitable, Suzy-esque way I love so much.

Once I had regained some composure, I kissed her forehead, got up, went down to the kitchen, and returned with actual breakfast; coffee, and some pastries we had bought the previous day. We sat up in bed, in the sunny room, luxuriating in the warm duvet and the glow of our recent orgasms. We talked about lesbian sex, and how sensual it can be, and we contrasted it with boy-girl sex that is too often little more than the animalistic act of 'sexual intercourse'. Our lovemaking is so much more; more varied, more passionate, and so much more creative that it literally takes my breath away.

There is so much empathy in lesbian love; a woman instinctively knows what another woman wants and needs at any given moment. If a man exists who is capable of this kind of sexual empathy, we both agreed we have never met him, and when it comes to hours of delicious sensual sex, with multiple orgasms, well, men aren't even in the running. Tell me again why women don't rule the world?

It was now very late in the morning, and I said to Suzy 'So, were you planning to do some hill-walking or something?'

'No, not really' she replied, to my surprise, smiling. 'There's a little walk we could do, not far away, near a stream with waterfalls, which might be nice. It looks like being a warm afternoon. It's only a couple of hours at most, up to a lovely little mountain lake.'

'OK, cool. Shall I pack a costume?' I asked.

'No', she said, smirking, 'most of it is quite secluded, bring a towel though'.

'Hmm' I thought, 'is she planning on skinny-dipping?'

In the event, when we set off, we were both wearing bikinis, but with t-shirts and shorts over them, very lightweight summer walking shoes, and tiny little rucksacks. Suzy wore a huge wide-brimmed sun hat, which would have been ridiculous on most people but on her it was fabulous, shading her face and making her look quite coy. Not many people could make that silly hat look alluring but she could... To me anyway.

I stuck to a very ordinary baseball cap and a pair of sunglasses.

It was turning into a baking hot day as we walked up the path, and I wasn't looking forward to plodding uphill under a hot sun, but Suzy had something else planned. As soon as the path started climbing, we left it and followed the stream into some woods, clambering uphill by a series of little waterfalls. It was shady, but still warm as we gained height.

We reached a lovely green pool and I fancied a dip, but Suzy said 'Not here, there's a better one further up', and we continued for ten more minutes and emerged suddenly on a sunlit shelf with the most amazing crystal clear plunge pool. There wasn't a soul around and Suzy simply stripped naked and plunged straight in. Shouting 'Come on in, the water's lovely', paraphrasing the Marilyn Monroe film 'Some Like it Hot'. I laughed, but I wasn't as experienced in this wild swimming lark and I took my time slipping out of my clothes.

'C'mon Liss, this is no time for a striptease, nice though it is'.

I waded gingerly into the shallows, and it was every bit as bone-numbingly cold as I'd expected. I reached the edge of the deeper part of the pool, braced myself, then slipped into the limpid green water. 'OH - MY - GOD' I gasped as my body was fully immersed in the cold, much to Suzy's amusement.

'Don't be such a wuss!' she laughed, seemingly unaffected by the chill. But I could see very clearly that she was affected: Can you just imagine what this did to our nipples!? Both hers and mine were amazingly pointy, and when I was floating on my back, with them pointing skywards, Suzy exclaimed 'Wow, look at those nips! Amazing.'

I couldn't help but admire them myself, they were impressive, and I ran my hands back and forth over them, just to feel their hardness.

'Oh, I'd love to suck on those, Suzy drooled, 'but this probably isn't the place'.

She was right; just after we had emerged from the water, amazingly refreshed, and put our bikinis back on, we heard voices, and two young guys emerged from below- obviously taking the same unconventional route as us. They got an unexpected eyeful of two scantily- clad and very sexy women, but not quite as much of an eyeful as they would have had a couple of minutes earlier!

We must have looked a little surly as they skirted round the opposite side of the pool, but they just averted their gaze (as much as they could bear to) and continued, with a polite and bashful 'Afternoon ladies'. They were soon out of sight and sound and we finished getting dressed, then continued, very slowly, in their footsteps. When we emerged by the lake, they were nowhere to be seen. Phew.

The water in the lake was surprisingly much warmer, and we had a second dip, this time keeping our bikinis on. At one point, Suzy stood up in the water and she looked so luscious, with her white bikini top and her wet hair tumbling around her full, rounded breasts. Absolutely mouth-watering.

As she waded slowly towards me, gradually emerging from the lake, I gave her a very meaningful look and simply said 'Wow' in a genuinely awestruck way. I had no other words, and she actually looked a little bashful as she smiled her dazzling little smile and said 'Aw hush.' How. Lucky. I. Am.

'Are you peckish, babe? I asked.

'Bloody ravenous' she replied.

We hadn't brought any food with us so we set off back down, briskly via the path, stomachs rumbling all the way, and went to eat in a little pub that was near where we'd parked the car. Then, suitably replete, we headed back to the cottage.

It was now late afternoon but still quite warm, so we spent some time sitting out on the terrace drinking wine and chatting in our bikinis until the cool of evening drove us inside.

The interior of the house was still lovely and warm, so I didn't feel the need to put any extra clothes on. In fact, I took my bikini off so that I could walk around naked. As you may recall from Chapter 1 of this story, I've always enjoyed walking around the house 'au naturel'. It makes me feel luxuriously sexy, even when I'm alone. Now, with Suzy in the house, who knew what it would lead to.

She was in the bathroom when I took off my swimwear, so she came downstairs to the unexpected sight of me reclining on the sofa, totally starkers, glass of wine in hand, and looking, I'm sure, extremely alluring.

'Bloody hell, am I dreaming?' She said, '..because that's a vision from a dream'

'How about now?' I asked, parting my legs to reveal my pussy.

'Alicia Worsley, you are bad' she said, with mock disapproval. 'But I mean that in a good way'.

'Well, Ms Lindeman, how about you show me how bad you can be?' I said, provocatively.

'Okay, Mrs Shameless, maybe I will.'

She came and stood in front of the sofa, swaying her hips slightly. She was still wearing that ravishing white bikini and I couldn't help swallow a little; she was so achingly sexy. I put down my wine and just took in the sight of her body. Her shapely thighs, her curvy hips, with just slight bulges where her pelvic bones showed, the subtle swell of her belly, and a hint of her ribcage as my eyes travelled appreciatively up to those luscious, ample breasts.

She was fixing me with unbreakable eye-contact now, and she reached behind her, undid the bikini top, and just let it fall to the floor. Her breasts sprang free, quivering slightly as she stepped a little closer. My God, they were wonderful.

As I watched, she lifted them up in both hands and planted a sensual kiss on each of them, keeping her eyes on me the whole time. It was so horny, I could feel my pussy starting to trickle...

She was not even started yet though. She stepped up close to the sofa, so her pussy was very close to my face then, ever so slowly and erotically, she pushed her bikini bottoms down, rolling her hips sensually, and gradually revealing her curly pubes and her oh-so-lickable pussy lips.

'Oh fuck, Suzy.. ' I managed to croak, and I just waited for her to bring it to me. I deliberately resisted just grabbing her and pulling her into my face.

The anticipation was delicious, and she stretched it out a little longer by just standing there with her fingers in the waistband of her briefs, letting me soak up the sight of her nakedness and the subtle aroma of her delicious pussy, just inches from my face. She squeezed her legs together, slid the briefs off, Then stood with her legs apart provocatively. She placed her hands on her vulva, and gently parted her outer lips, revealing the pink flesh within and her crinkled inner lips, glistening with her love juice. She dipped a finger into her hole, and then placed it under my nose so that I could smell her arousal, then wiped it on my lips and across my cheek, as if she were scent marking me. I loved it. She could cover me in her scent any time she liked.

LissyW
LissyW
243 Followers
12