Oh Heels Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Feel me', she said, pushing her hips forward, and I brought up my hand and traced her slit with my fingers. She was absolutely soaking wet; obviously this was turning her on as much as it was me, and I inserted two fingers deep into her wetness, causing her creamy juice to trickle down both sides of my hand. There was no subtlety to her aroma now, just the heady scent of hot, wanting cunt. And I wanted that cunt.

I brought my wet hand to my mouth and licked it clean, sucking my fingers deep into my mouth and closing my eyes as the exquisite musky taste of her filled my senses. She groaned as she watched me sucking my fingers, and she began to rub her clit, faster and faster until her legs were shaking uncontrollably, and long viscous strings of her girl grool began to drip from her pussy onto the slate floor. I noticed she had pushed the rug back out of harm's way. Clever girl.

All this was overpoweringly horny and I had, of course, been rubbing my button like crazy with one hand ever since she took her bikini top off. Now, she was close to an orgasm and she suddenly put one knee onto the sofa, placing it right next to my head, and bringing her hot sex into reach of my eager tongue saying 'Lick my pussy', lick it!. I gratefully began lapping at her clitoris.

There was no subtlety to my tongue action; my intention was to provide the maximum clitoral stimulation, and bring her to orgasm as quickly as possible, so I simply licked her as hard and as fast as I could.

She buried her face in the sofa's backrest and pressed her intoxicating pussy down on me, kneading one of my boobs with her hand as her climax and mine both rushed up to meet each other.

Amazingly, we came almost together; my orgasm following immediately after Suzy's as her hot squirt streamed into my mouth, but I continued to wank my clit, and lick hers, until only tiny aftershocks were left, and Suzy fell sideways and lay half on top of me, gradually surfacing from her sexual immersion.

After a little while, we untangled ourselves, looked at each other, rolled our eyes and shook our heads at yet another super-orgasmic fuck. We were still a little incredulous that we were able to keep doing this to each other.

Later, we sat watching TV in bathrobes, and I asked Suzy how she felt. 'Dreamy', she replied, 'with a lovely tingling in my pussy'. I told her I felt the same, but with a slight ache in my abdomen, which was not altogether unpleasant.

We had enjoyed a great day; walking and skinny-dipping in the sunshine, with a great pub lunch afterwards, and book-ended by great lesbian sex, morning and evening. We were well content when we crawled, pleasantly exhausted, into the warm embrace of each other and the cosy bed.

I was awake first in the morning, and I left Suzy sleeping and went for a shower. I set the shower head on the strongest, most concentrated setting, and stepped into the cubicle. I always love the slippery feeling of my skin in the shower, and I ran my hands over my soapy boobs, enjoying the sensual pleasure of feeling them bulge and subside as I fondled them.

This shower was extraordinarily powerful; it was almost an aqua-massage, dimpling my skin noticeably as I passed my arms under it. Interesting, I thought and, with a devilish glee, I deliberately passed a nipple under the strong jet of water and the thrill went straight to my pussy. I slipped my fingers between my cunt lips and felt an unmistakable slipperiness that was nothing to do with soap.

Sometimes I'm astonished by what a horny bitch I am. I had fantastic sex twice the previous day, yet here I was only 12 hours later, wanking off in the shower! It sometimes seems that the more orgasms I have, the more I want. Actually, I wasn't necessarily seeking an orgasm now, I was just luxuriating in the stimulation of the shower and revelling in the joy of my sexuality. I was just wondering what effect the shower would have if I applied the jet directly to my clitoris, but my reverie was rudely interrupted by Suzy.

'Are you having a nice time in there?' she called from the bedroom.

'Er, yes babe, very nice actually.' I must have lost track of time and had been in the shower almost 30 minutes. I quickly rinsed myself off, dried myself and returned to the bedroom, where Suzy was smirking.

'You look a bit flushed, Lissy'

'Yes, I have been' I said, grinning ruefully. 'You've got to try that shower, Suze, feckin 'ell.

'I'm going to, right now', she said, 'it sounds ace!', and she jumped out of bed and headed to the bathroom. She knew what I meant alright.

I lay on the bed naked and tried to resist just carrying on playing with myself. I stared at the ceiling and kept my hands by my sides, but pussy just got more insistent...'Play with me, play with me. You know you want to. I'm lovely and hot and wet. Feel me' But I stayed strong. I wanted to wait for Suzy to finish her shower so that we could make the most of my arousal.

I didn't have to wait long before I heard her cry out and I rushed to the bathroom to see what had happened. She was standing there leaning on the wall of the cubicle and looking at me wide-eyed.

'This shower is a fucking demon. Did you try it on your clit? I shook my head and she said 'Get in here, you have to try it. I've already had one super-fast orgasm. It's amazing.'

The cubicle wasn't really big enough for two, but I squeezed in and she said 'Open your legs and let me show you heaven'

I leaned back against the wall and spread my lips with both hands and she applied the jet directly to my clit from a few inches away. 'Oh, my life, that's amazing' I said, closing my eyes and abandoning myself to the other-worldly pleasure of it. I had used a shower like this before, but I'd never experienced one this powerful. Within seconds, I was shuddering uncontrollably.

'Oh, hell-fire Suzy, I'm gonna cum'

'Hold it, hold it' she said and I took the shower head from her. She got down on the floor between my legs and I continued to play the exquisite jet of water over my pussy, moving it up and down my slit to feel the amazing sensations as the water pummelled my most sensitive flesh. Suzy put her head back under my pussy then, reaching up, she spread my lips with both hands so that my throbbing clit was fully exposed to the jet again. The sensation was incredible and I soon started cumming in a series of seemingly limitless peaks. She was getting a huge shower and it must have been difficult to breathe under that deluge, but she seemed to be loving it and I determinedly kept the shower focussed on my clit; I didn't want this sensation to end

My multi-peaked orgasm just went on and on for what seemed like minutes (though I doubt it was) and Suzy stayed down there guzzling a mixture of warm water and pussy juice. It must have felt amazing.

Eventually, I forced myself to stop. Lord knows how long I could have carried on, it seemed limitless, but my legs were giving way. My orgasmic rapture subsided and Suzy got up, staying 'That was fantastic Lissy; I could still taste your juice, even with all the running water. Do it to me.'

We swapped places and she directed the shower onto her clit, giving a shuddery 'Oohhh' as as she did so, and stood astride me with one foot on the edge of the shower tray in a very provocative pose. Sitting underneath her, getting a shower of cascading water, I couldn't see much, but I could hear her very quickly start to go 'ah-ah-aah and feel her legs trembling as her orgasm approached. When she came, there was definitely a change in the taste of the liquid pouring over my face and into my mouth as her musky juice augmented the shower water, and I swallowed a lot of it hungrily. It was naughty, dirty, a bit depraved, and absolutely fucking gorgeous. This was without doubt, the best shower sex I'd ever had. Damn, I need one of those showers!

Once we had dried off, dressed, and breakfasted, we sat on the sofa, talking incredulously, yet again, about another amazing weekend of sex. We were like two chemical elements that simply explode when brought into contact with each other. Neither of us could explain it, it was just a force of nature; two people with a desire for each other so intense it was, literally, shocking. But we were loving it, and just hoping it would go on indefinitely. I suspect very few people experience this in their entire lifetime, which is a shame.

A couple of hours later, we were driving south on the motorway. She was driving much more sedately now than she did on the way up, as a flood of endorphins had soothed her system - and mine. We were chatting away and I was turned half toward her in the passenger seat, watching her driving in a t-shirt and a pair of short shorts. She looked so fucking sexy, even just driving the car. She sensed the intensity of my stare and said 'What?'

'Oh, just thinking how sexy you look, Suze'.

'You said that the other day, when I was washing some knickers in the sink. Is there anything I can do where I DON't look sexy?' She said, smiling with mock exasperation.

'Well, I suppose not' I replied. 'I guess you look sexy whenever you are in my field of view' I laughed.

'Well, you need to put that leg down Lissy..' (I had kicked off my shoes and had one leg drawn up on the seat) '..before I crash this fucking car!' she exclaimed.

Distraction; apparently, it's a major road safety issue.

12