Oh Heels Pt. 08

Story Info
Lissy and Suzy have a sexual adventure on Mallorca.
9k words
4.8
5.4k
5

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LissyW
LissyW
240 Followers

This is the 8th part of the story of how I, Lissy Worsley, discovered my sapphic desires and embarked upon a lesbian love affair.

In this part, Suzy and I take a holiday and have a sexual adventure in the Spanish sun.

Oh Heels

Part 8: Sex in The Sun.

Suzy was lying there on a sun lounger in her white bikini, yet again looking absolutely stunning.

I handed her a drink and said, 'Babe, you are just TOO gorgeous.'

'I was just thinking the same about you.' she said, 'You're so sexy!' I was wearing a blue bikini in a similar style to Suzy's, with string-sided bottoms, which seemed to accentuate all my curves. I knew it looked good on me. It gave just the right amount of support to my breasts and had a way of making them look their very best, while not controlling my natural 'jiggle' too much. I made sure Suzy got regular glimpses of that sexy jiggle as I moved around. We were definitely making each other horny!

This was the first time Suzy and I had gone on holiday together. A proper holiday I mean, rather than just a quickie weekend away. We had now been 'seeing each other' for almost a year, and I was the happiest I had ever been in my life. We had both expected the ardour of our relationship to cool at least slightly over time, and I suppose it had, a little, but we were still spending every weekend together, and still having the most mind-blowing sex on a very regular basis.

I swear my body had undergone changes in the 11 months we'd been having sex; my nipples were definitely more prominent, and my vagina seemed fleshier and even juicier - if that were possible. On a number of occasions I had produced multiple squirts of creamy juice when I came; far more of it than usual, and Suzy loved it. In fact, she couldn't get enough of it. I remember the look of pure astonishment on her face when this first happened, and the rapturous way she gorged on it.

I've never been much of a sex toy user. Not the purpose-made ones anyway. I've improvised with pieces of fruit, or household objects occasionally, but I usually find my fingers more than adequate, especially my two middle fingers curled in such a way that they can stimulate my g-spot (shiver), but Suzy was a huge fan of toys. She was something of an expert on them and she had a huge collection of all shapes and sizes.

I was a little dubious when she introduced them to our lovemaking, but I have to admit, some of them do produce spectacular orgasms. Suzy had a toy, the like of which I'd never seen before; it was a 'clitoral stimulator' and it had a little cup on the end which, believe it or not, actually sucked your clit! Some gizmo inside it produced a rapid pulsing of negative pressure - far faster than any human mouth could manage, and the effect it had on a sensitive, aroused clitoris was apparently breathtaking. She had brought it on holiday with her and she said she couldn't believe the gut-wrenching, squirting, pelvis-melting orgasms it produced. She said it seemed as though the number of orgasms was only limited by how long you held it on your clit, and she said she had thought about just holding it in place to see how long she could stand it, and how many times she could come with it. 'In the interests of science, you understand,' she added with a wink. 'This baby can definitely make you a toy convert!'

But, sorry I'm digressing. I had drifted off into dreams of multiple clitoral orgasms there...

Back to our holiday in Mallorca. We had rented a villa with a swimming pool, in the countryside near to Port de Pollença and the mountains of the north coast. It was a house with a walled garden (a 'carmen') and we had the whole place to ourselves, so we could walk around naked and just generally enjoy the sun's caress - always a recipe for sexual arousal, I find.

We had come to Mallorca for some sun and sea, some walking, and some cycling (happily, Suzy had quite taken to it) but also for lots of sex. Both indoors and out. I know, we already had lots of sex, but a change of scene and some warm sunshine were bound to make us even more horny! How could it not? Just watching Suzy climb out of the pool in that white bikini was enough to light my blue touch-paper.

One night, after we'd fucked and were lying together talking, she said that seeing me in the blue bikini had exactly the same effect on her;

'Especially the way your luscious tits move in it, done deliberately I'm sure, you provocative minx!' she beamed.

We did some sea-swimming and had some great nights out in the Port, and wherever we went eyes, both male and female, followed us. We had approaches from a few hopeful Lotharios, but we gently but firmly demurred, while giving each other knowing looks. We definitely didn't tell them we were a lesbian couple because we knew that would probably only increase their ardour, given how many men have fantasies in that direction. Honestly, one man with us two? Delusional. I would need a football team of men to give me the number of orgasms I can have with Suzy any night of the week... Ugh, 11 men. What a repulsive thought.

One day, we went down to Pollença and hired two electric bikes. I had been gradually getting Suzy into cycling because, as mentioned earlier in this story, I have been an enthusiastic cyclist since I was very young and I wanted to share it with her. She was more of a walker and occasional runner, but she took to cycling immediately. She had bought a bike (with advice from me) and we had shared a few nice little bike rides back in the UK.

I had something a bit more ambitious planned on Mallorca though, so I thought having some assistance would make it easier and more pleasurable for her. I had never ridden an e-bike before and I seriously underestimated what good fun these things are! I had planned a mostly uphill ride of 20km to an old sanctuary at a place called Lluc (pronounced - almost - 'yuk'). It would be almost all downhill coming back though. Brilliant.

As soon as we set off, we were grinning from ear to ear. The bikes were only 250 watts but adding that to your own power makes you equivalent to (or better than) an elite professional cyclist. Yes, the bikes are heavier but, even so, climbing is a breeze, and we made it to 'yuk' very easily. We quickly found a shady bar and ordered a couple of coffees, and then we were pleasantly surprised when a Spanish female cycling club rolled in and joined us. Having Spanish grandparents on my mum's side, I speak good Spanish - not completely fluent, but good enough - and we spent a pleasant half hour with these fit young women, chatting about Mallorca, Spain, cycling, and whether e-bikes were cheating or not.

We had a quick look around the sanctuary and then set off back, swooping round downhill bends and shrieking like schoolgirls with the sheer exhilaration of it. An easy freewheel, with hardly any pedaling at all, took us all the way back to the bike shop and I could tell from Suzy's beaming smile that she had enjoyed this jaunt as much as I had.

We were hungry now, so we quickly threw on a couple of floaty summer dresses and went down to a restaurant I knew in the Port, called 'La Cascada'. The proprietress, a curvy little thing called Maria, greeted me like a long-lost friend, which was surprising and lovely; I had obviously been memorable to her.

Aliiciaa!' she exclaimed, pronouncing my name the Spanish way I love so much (the 'c' as a 'th') and throwing her arms around me. I introduced her to Suzy and she looked at me shrewdly.

'You are looking GOOOD!'

She looked appreciatively at me, then at Suzy and said 'Plenty sex eh?' with a lascivious wink and a grin. She was not wrong, and she had immediately, intuitively, grasped that we were a couple, even though the last time I was there I was with another female friend and we definitely were not a couple.

'Very happy for both of you.' she said, and then proceeded to treat us like royalty for the rest of the evening. We had a spectacular three-course meal, drank lots of red wine, and then took a taxi back to our villa. We went to bed almost immediately, were so tired and replete. It had been a very enjoyable day and, surprisingly, there had been no sex at all. Crikey.

The following day though, we had designated a lazy day, with no strenuous activities. 'A day of the flesh' as Suzy dubbed it. We did walk into town to retrieve our hire car though, since we'd left it there the previous night due to excessive consumption of red wine, but then we returned to our little carmen to relax.

We prepared a luxurious ensalada mixta for lunch (one of my specialities) and, being in Mallorca, we had got some very nice ingredients, including beef tomatoes and cherry tomatoes, which were incredibly juicy and succulent. I really went to town, putting in tuna and slices of hard boiled egg, along with orange segments - a very Spanish thing. It ended up a huge and gorgeous salad, and there was a little too much for us to eat in the end, but that didn't mean we couldn't still enjoy it.

We had eaten lunch naked, which always adds sensuality to a meal, and after we finished eating, I had a devilish thought. I took a cherry tomato from the salad bowl and, fixing Suzy with a look that was smoulderingly sexual, I pushed my chair back and parted my legs, sliding down slightly as I did so, to expose my pussy a little more. Her mouth fell open as I rolled the tomato down my body with my fingers. Starting at my throat, I rolled the fruit down between my breasts, and on down my belly to the edge of my pubes. I stopped and rolled it from side to side briefly, while licking my lips lasciviously.

Suzy's eyes were nearly popping out of her head as I continued, rolling the tomato down into the groove of my pussy, which was already juicing up nicely. I stopped again when the fruit was nestled between my fleshy inner lips, then I slowly pushed it into the wet opening of my vagina and just left it there as I held her gaze, brazenly.

Suzy's hand was now at her clit, rubbing it in a languid circular motion.

'Oh my God.' she said 'I can't imagine what you are going to do next.'

'What do you want me to do, baby?' I said in a deliberately breathy voice.

'I want to eat it out of your pussy,' she said, with a little groan. I can always rely on Suzy to make it clear what she wants.

'Sit there.' I said, bossily pointing at the floor, and she obeyed eagerly. Then I stood up and walked over to her, flexing my vaginal muscles slightly to keep the fruit inside me. I stood in front of her face with my legs apart, straddling her, and tossing my hair in an exaggerated display, then I gently pulled her head forward and rubbed my mons against her nose. She sat back slightly and I moved up over her face.

'Tongue out!' I ordered, and she obeyed, placing it right on my perineum, perfectly positioned to receive the fruit. I made her wait a few seconds more and then squeezed the tomato out. By now, I was giving myself a nice clitoral wank and it was a very juicy tomato that popped into Suzy's eager, waiting mouth. She made a little piggy noise as she squashed the tomato in her mouth and swallowed it, then she threw herself back onto the floor, fingering herself furiously.

'SO fucking horny, SO fucking horny' she gasped.

I quickly picked up another tomato and inserted it in my cunt, then I followed her and stood astride her again as she lay there. She knew what was coming, and she raised herself on her elbows to bring her face closer to my pussy as I spread my legs wider and half-crouched so that my oozing opening was just above her mouth then I said 'Catch' and squeezed the tomato out. She had her mouth wide open and the fruit went straight in, almost without touching the sides.

'Ohh fuck.' she groaned as she swallowed it, 'Fucking fuck fuck fuuuuk!' she screamed and her legs curled up, bumping my arse cheeks as she came, a massive squirting orgasm, which made a pool of milky girl cum about four inches in diameter on the tiled floor. I knelt down, pushing her onto the floor, and sat down fully on her face, wanking my clit wildly as she drove her tongue up into my hole, flicking it all around my inner walls until I came and more of my cream dribbled into her mouth. I knelt up and scooted back down her body so that I could kiss her, savouring the oh-so-familiar taste of my cunt on her lips. Then I lay alongside her and lightly brushed my fingers over her belly as she lay there gently panting.

'Well, that worked better than I could possibly have hoped,' I said, and she replied, in her typically blunt, dirty but picturesque way.

'Jesus H Christ on a fucking bike, Lissy, that was bonkers horny. You must do that to me again - soon.'

'Or you could do it to me,' I suggested.

'Mm, mmm' she said approvingly, 'I shall look forward to that.'

We got up when we suddenly realised that a ceramic tiled floor is not a comfortable place to lie, cleaned up a little ('Wow, look at this pool of pussy juice you've made') and went for a lovely siesta. It was warm, so we lay on top of the bed covers, gently caressing each other's bodies until we fell asleep. It was a deep, blissful, restorative sleep and we needed to set an alarm for 90 minutes or I think we would have slept until the next morning. As it was, we got up, rather bleary eyed, in the late afternoon and went outside for a bit of naked sunbathing.

We lay side by side on two sun loungers and just let the sun caress our naked bodies. I loved just parting my legs and feeling the warm rays on my pussy. Such a sensual feeling. We talked about sex and our sexual experiences and the subject got around to sex toys.

As I've said, I have never bothered much with them; they seem to add an extra layer of complication and I've never had any problem getting off with just my fingers or any old household object, like a statue for instance, but Suzy had embraced toys ever since she found herself in an unfulfilling relationship with a man, and since then she had built up a huge collection. I had been amazed when she opened a large drawer in a tall dresser in her bedroom and it was half filled with them (the other half was all lingerie and stockings). There must have been 20 or 30 of them. She certainly had a wide variety of ways of getting off! I wasn't even sure how some of them were used, but I was relieved that none of them were those vulgar penis-shaped ones. I remarked on this and she said 'Of course not. A penis only reminds me of disappointment.' I hadn't thought about it quite that way, but I definitely had an antipathy to anything dick-shaped.

She had brought three toys with her on holiday 'Just in case we fancy a bit of extra fun,' as she put it. The three had been chosen carefully; one was an egg-shaped vibrator, designed to be inserted in the vagina to (hopefully) stimulate the g-spot, one was a mini-wand, designed to stimulate the vulva and clitoris conventionally with vibration, and the third was the 'clit sucker' toy previously described. We had been soaking up the early evening sun and chatting for an hour or so about her favourite toys, when she suddenly said 'Would you like to try the clit sucker? I can guarantee you an orgasm you won't believe.' Well who could resist an offer like that?

'Mmm, that would be great' I said, and she gleefully skipped inside to get it. When she got back she stood very close to me as I lay on the sun lounger.

'Hope you don't me using this one myself." she said. She was holding the pink egg-shaped one and I had a very nice close up view as she squirted some lube on it and pushed it into her pussy, right in front of my face. She set it on a low rumbly setting and just left it there to gently stimulate her vagina while she concentrated on me, then she waved the 'clit sucker' in my face.

'This one never fails. Show me your clit.' I lay on my back with one leg hanging off the lounger, and spread my pussy so that the hood of my clitoris was pulled back and my little button exposed, and Suzy got between my legs with her face on my thigh and turned on the toy. She then placed the soft silicone cup over my clit. She moved it around a little to find the perfect position where the whole of my clitoral hood was enveloped and POW! It was a sensation I had never felt before.

'Oohh, that's nice' I purred.

'That's only a low setting' she said and, after a few seconds, she turned it up. Fuck, that felt good! Then up again..

'Holy crap, Suzy,' I gasped. 'Stop a minute.' My clit was pulsing in time with that demonic toy and Suzy lifted it off and just lay there, enjoying a very close up view of my twitching clit, with a look of wonder on her face. She then leaned in and planted a tender little kiss on the head of it, which caused my vaginal muscles to involuntarily clench tightly. I swallowed hard, and gasped a little as my stomach turned somersaults with butterflies.

I took a gulp of air and said 'OK, try a bit more with the sucker.' Suzy turned the toy down a level and gently placed it back over my clit. Unbelievably, I could feel an orgasm rushing up almost immediately and, when she turned it up again, my climax exploded in a crescendo of indescribable sensations. When I reached the peak, my legs twitched and writhed, and my hands gripped the sides of the lounger tightly. Suzy determinedly stayed in place and kept the toy pressed firmly over my clit. Then, when I was already floating somewhere in the Andromeda galaxy, she turned it up another level. She was undoubtedly a sorceress. I lay there, rigid, gasping and twitching as the peak of my climax just went on and on and on. I've never experienced such intensity for so long; I couldn't see, my feet were tingling, and I could feel my juices spreading around my bum cheeks (they were actually dripping through the fabric of the lounger onto the patio tiles!) and I became dizzy and light-headed.

'Take it off, take it off!' I eventually managed to gasp; I thought I might pass out if that thing stayed attached to my pussy a second longer. She still had the pink egg vibrator in her pussy, but she then applied the clit sucker to herself as well and within seconds curled up into a screaming orgasm. It was a good job we had no neighbours!

When I rejoined the real world I felt strange; I was still floating on air, and my whole body felt like it was softly vibrating. It took a good half hour before the feeling subsided and I felt 'normal' again. That toy was definitely the Devil. I said to Suzy 'I cannot believe you turned it up when I was already climaxing, but I'm not sorry you did. I've never had an orgasm quite like it.'

'You only reached level six on the toy.' she said.

'How many levels are there?' I asked.

'Eleven.'

'Christ on a bike!'

*********

And Maria Makes Three

I have already mentioned Maria, our favourite restauradora in Port de Pollença. What I didn't mention is that she's lesbian (or perhaps bisexual). Right from the first time I went to La Cascada she'd been flirty with me, but I just humoured her and acted like a straight woman might (I thought I was!). It never crossed my mind that she had a lesbian crush on me. Not until much later, anyway.

The second time, I was with a friend from work, who was as straight as they come, and pretty unadventurous when it came to sex. That became obvious whenever the subject came up. She was pleasant company and good to go walking with but that was all. She was not a sexual creature, and we had nothing in common sexually.

Maria, on the other hand, was quite obviously a sex pot. She appreciated the sensual, as is often the case with food-lovers, and often made risque comments, comparing foods to female body parts. I obviously warmed to her immediately, but now, with my new lesbian enlightenment, I saw her with new eyes, and I liked what I saw.

At the time of this current holiday, I would put her age somewhere around 40. She was about 5'6" (which is taller than average for a Spanish woman) with large breasts and very curvy hips, and she just exuded the sexual confidence of a woman at her sexual peak. She was wearing her hair slightly shorter than the last time I'd seen her - about shoulder length - probably because it was more practical in the restaurant, but it was still a rich dark brown, with no grey. She has deep brown eyes and very full, sensual lips and, suddenly, I could really see her sex-appeal, despite her being a few years older than me or Suzy.

LissyW
LissyW
240 Followers