Oh Heels Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria lay motionless on her lounger, probably still on cloud 9 after two more orgasms and a face full of my hot pussy, and I just concentrated on Suzy's pleasure. It wasn't long before she began to squirm and make her croaky moaning sounds. I can only imagine what the combination of my fingers on her g-spot and the clit toy felt like, but the multiple stimulation soon brought her to a massive orgasm, making her twitch and jerk. She threw her arm around my head and pressed me hard into her breast as she went 'ah, ah, ah, ahhh, ahhhhh,' for what seemed like minutes but obviously wasn't.

Slowly, her climax subsided and she released me. I threw myself onto my lounger and lay there on my back, panting to get my breath back, since she had almost suffocated me. Gradually, calm returned and I briefly drifted off to sleep. I opened my eyes again after a few minutes and looked across at my two companions, who were both also in the land of nod, their gorgeous curves accentuated by the low light from the pool, and I smiled to myself, marvelling at how lucky I was, then I drifted off again.

I woke up shivering and looked at the time; it was almost 11:30 and a chilly breeze had sprung up. I gently roused my two amigas and we tottered into the house, all covered in goosebumps and going 'brrrr', for a hot shower. Luckily, the cubicle was huge and the three of us showered together, having a giggly, girly time as we took turns soaping and rinsing each other. Somehow, we managed to get away with only slightly damp hair, and soon we were all in bed, Maria in the second bedroom.

Suzy and I slept under a single cotton sheet - it was still warm in the house - and we chatted under our breath for a few minutes before going to sleep. Suzy said 'I'm going to give that clitoris toy to Maria. I can easily buy another when we get back home.'

'What a thoughtful gesture,' I said, 'she'll love that.' and I drifted off into a wonderful deep sleep, smiling to myself at Suzy's generous spirit.

*********

We awoke to Maria calling us from the kitchen; 'Breakfast chicas, breakfast. Need to keep your strength up.' We threw on our dressing gowns and tottered through to the kitchen. There was a delicious aroma of fresh coffee and something cooking. Maria was making a huge revuelta (a kind of loose scrambled egg), with chopped bacon and mushrooms; a great choice because it was a favourite of mine.

I watched her expertly preparing it and marvelled at how she could look so alluring, cooking in the kitchen with her hair tied up and wearing a pair of red knickers, a white tee shirt and a pair of flip flops. Once again, I saw how effortlessly sexy she was, with her tanned skin and strong forearms as she manipulated the pan and spatula. She caught me looking and flashed me a smile, saying 'Sentarse' (sit) and pointed at the dining table.

We sat, and she served us the most delicious revuelta I've ever had. How she did this with just some eggs, bacon and mushrooms I don't know, but I've never made one quite that good. It was absolutely scrumptious. Of course, my sexually-enhanced appetite must have helped.

I poured coffee after we'd eaten and then Maria went to put her bike clothes back on - in the bedroom this time. It was almost 10am and she had to open the restaurant at 12. While she was changing, we put the sex toy in one of my black stockings and I wrote a note in Spanish, which I popped in in the stocking with the toy and it's charging lead:

'Dearest Maria,

Thank you darling, for a wonderful day. We hope you enjoyed it as much as we did. This toy is a gift for you to enjoy. May it bring you lots of pleasure!

Mil abrazos (a thousand hugs)

Alicia and Suzy'

Then Suzy sneaked out while Maria was in the loo and popped it into the luggage box on her scooter, to be discovered later.

Maria emerged, with a beaming smile, all togged up and ready to ride.

'Gracias chicas, I have had a time estupendo. Ay ay ay!' and she made a very Spanish gesture of shaking her hands in the air, meaning 'unbelievable'.

'You MUST come to La Cascada before you go home!'

'Of course, Maria', we said, 'we will be there on Saturday'. I opened the gate for her and, after yet more hugs and kisses, she buzzed off down the road taking her little surprise package with her.

Suzy and I spent the rest of the day relaxing, and bathing in the warm glow of the feeling that we had given Maria a lot of unexpected pleasure. It was a nice feeling. We didn't have any sex. Both of us had a certain, strange feeling in our nether regions, caused by a ridiculous number of orgasms.

'My pelvis is totally melted' as Suzy put it.

We had a nice, relaxing day of recovery, though we did indulge in a lovely kissing and cuddling session during our 'siesta'.

Our flight home was at 11am on the Sunday, so Saturday was our last day. We slept for 11 hours on Friday night, mostly, I think, because of a deep, endorphin-flooded tranquility. I don't think there is any drug you can take that can produce this feeling of deep contentment, only a day of the most fantastic lesbian sex. As I have experienced before (since I've known Suzy) it sometimes feels surreal - like the previous day's events didn't really happen - and that's how it was now. The memory was sort of dream-like. A lesbian threesome between Maria, Suzy and me? It just seems too improbable, and yet we actually did it.

I did have some concerns that introducing a third woman into our relationship might cause some negative feelings for Suzy and I, jealousy even, but, happily, that never happened. I think it was a positive experience for all three of us. I certainly enjoyed it, although as a purely sexual experience it wasn't as good as some 1 on 1 fucks that I've had with Suzy. I think there's a bit too much going on with three people; I prefer to concentrate on a single sex act, which is why I'm no fan of 69s. I'd rather give or receive, not both at the same time. Having said that, there's something uniquely exciting about enjoying the sexual attentions of two women at once.

We had a light breakfast and then, at around 2pm (the Spanish midday) we went down to La Cascada to see Maria and have some lunch. When we arrived, she bounced out (!) to greet us, clasping us both tightly in turn excitedly. She has always been a fulsome, bubbly, effusive, kind of person, but I had never seen her quite like this. She definitely had an extra twinkle in her eye, and was just a touch breathless. It was nice to see, especially since I knew I'd had a hand in bringing it about. She lowered her voice and, in a conspiratorial way said 'Gracias for the toy. I love it!' We both hugged her and she said 'Come, sit, eat, drink, be happy. I pay for your food today!'

'No no Maria, you mustn't.'

'Si, Si, cállate.' (shut up) she said.

'Well, only if you join us,' I said. The restaurant seemed fairly quiet and she had two members of staff in so I didn't see why not. She looked doubtful but relented when we pulled sad faces and said 'It's our last day, after all.'

We had a fantastic meal, cooked by Maria's chef, who we later learned is her cousin, and all too soon the time to leave was upon us. Maria followed us to the door and there were twinkly tears in her eyes as we said our goodbyes.

'We will be back, Maria,' I said, and she responded in Spanish;

'Siempre seras bienvenida' ('you will always be welcome'). Bless her.

We tore ourselves away and returned to our villa. I think our eyes were also a bit wet as we parted from her.

The next morning, we had to take our leave of Mallorca and it was a wrench. I had been to the island twice before but it had never been like this time. Being with Suzy, the unexpected sexual liaison with Maria, and having this fantastic villa to ourselves, all added up to a truly magical week. Still all good things come to an end. We cleaned up, packed our bags, left the key in the door as instructed, and bade farewell to our little love-nest. We vowed that we would return.