All Comments on 'Oh Henry!'

by everyonesavoyeur

Sort by:
  • 101 Comments
hugplxhugplxalmost 4 years ago
Almost perfect

Shame they didn't send John picture updates of their evening.

Archie89Archie89almost 4 years ago

Masterfully narrated! Although there are quite a few interracial cuckold stories out there, this one does truely stand out. The vividness of the characters' actions and emotions, the doubts and desires in their minds, and the sensual dialogues make it easy to read this story in one sitting without ever getting bored.

Thank you for yet another great story!

TheOriginalAnonymousTheOriginalAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
hugplx has the right idea...

I know it's just my specific kink, so it's not necessarily a criticism of the story... but I never understand the pleasure of simply knowing she's cheating. I would definitely have a rule that I got to watch....

Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 4 years ago
Worth 5* from anyone who believes big is better.

Oh indeed, a very good account of a hung bull having his way with a co-worker. The fact that she was someone else's wife only enhanced the level of satisfaction all three adults reached, without materially affecting marriage and work situations. If only others could reach the same level of intimacy without hurting anyone the world would be a better place. This story was very well thought out and nicely built up to a sexual frenzy, true or not the author has shown a good appreciation of human vulnerability and male/female dynamics when satisfying our sexual needs. A great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I hate these kinds of stories but....

Hi everyonesavouyer truth be told I do find these stories detestable embarrassing and well mot sexy at all but I really like you as an author. I think its mainly because in your stories there is a little comedy, suspense, and of course horror but also alot of character and humanity. I black man myself always hate these set up because it's just stereotype one after the other but in your hands their are stereotypes but the bull is actually sometime likeable. This story typical set up but the level of admission to being submissive was kind interesting. I like henry being well an honest man despite wanting to fuck John's wife but john knowing the reality decided not to fight but endure. So there's that hmmm sorry for the long post but I like this one wont read it again seems like a one and done but if you are reading this everyonesavouyer please give an update on lumberblack that shit was gangsta. we need a morning after hell I hope the husband fucks a sista while his wife watch but seriously thank you for your work take care.

Anthony1965Anthony1965almost 4 years ago
Great Story

Would love to see a follow up chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great work

Really well done story here. Great use of flashbacks and build up. The climax at the end going between them and him puts a hot twist on an already hot storyline. Would love to see a sequel for this plot.

twotriptwotripalmost 4 years ago
Loved it

I believe that I wouldn't be alone in hoping for more chapters in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
someone else

I don't think you're the same guy. This, and your previous story, seem to be lacking something. Not the same old dirty mind, as your earlier work.

newtype2525newtype2525almost 4 years ago
FINALLY!!! AMAZING!!!

Wow! Way to blow our minds after the hiatus! I LOVE THE DEEP BACK STORY! Most of you other stories start at just before the fun, but we got Fun in the fun up front, from past, and from just forward! I agree that if the humiliation will come into play that it could warrant another chapter, but any new work if GREATLY APPRECIATED! Write on!

HotForLitHotForLitalmost 4 years ago
Waiting for the next one 😊

And don't listen to people who are afraid to write their own name

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 4 years ago

The next time they fuck her husband should be present. He can clean them up when they finish

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love it

Well written very erotic. It begs for a part 2 or more.

cuckylovechildcuckylovechildalmost 4 years ago
Another hit

An incredible story like always.

mandrews98712mandrews98712almost 4 years ago
Great

Great early reviews so far and I gotta say I AGREE. Great writing and build up of tension through the story and the jumping between cuckold and wife at the end was really well done. Here’s hoping for a sequel...

BBCuckfanBBCuckfanalmost 4 years ago
Huge BBC Cuckold Fan

Another Five Stars Cuckolding Gem! Looking for chapter 2. John needs to be present for the next mating session between Kelly and her bull Henry, of course cucky has to clean up afterwards, that's a given.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good, but not your best...?

Let me start by saying you are one of my all time favorite authors on this site. Everything you write is incredibly erotic, and I reread quite a few of your stories regularly.

Having said that, I didn't think this was up to you normal standards, and I'm not sure why. Don't get me wrong, it was hot, just not as hot as I've found others. I almost felt removed from the sex scenes, as though they were a memory instead of happening in real time. I liked the characters, and the honesty of both Henry and the husband. I just thought the sex was a bit of a let down. A great build up, but a rushed finish?

Anyway, just my two cents. Please keep writing as I love your work. You are one of the best in the business. Thank you.

pluseplusealmost 4 years ago
done better

I agree with Runner2016.

You are one of my favorite writers but you have done better before!

JDOrlandoJDOrlandoalmost 4 years ago

Oh please do not end this story like that please we need more of this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved it

Loved this story. Too bad she was taking birth control.

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycalmost 4 years ago
Good, but lacking

You are one of the authors I return to time and again. However, this story is not very high on my arousal meter. Could have used more buildup? Thanks for this and all your stories.

cucktoycucktoyalmost 4 years ago
Poor John

Wonderful !! I really enjoyed this story. When Kelly decided she wanted Henry all hope was lost for John. I hope there will be a further installment detailing the weeks and months following on from John's cuckolding. I hope their affair goes from strength to strength and becomes more open and public thus increasing John's humiliation and emasculation. It would also be lovely to find Henry taking pleasure from starting to assert himself in his relationship with John as the superior and dominant alpha male and further impressing Kelly as he does so. Perhaps strutting around naked in their house acting like he owned the place (he will do soon - see below). It would be lovely to see the subtle changes in Kelly's attitude towards her husband. Perhaps the knowing smiles/chuckles? between Kelly and Henry when she notices the small tent in John's pants as she tells him that she has started to make their divorce arrangements appointing an excellent lawyer who has assured her that she will be getting the house and that future financial support for her, the children (and indirectly Henry as well) will be made very hard and demanding on John.

argusx2002argusx2002almost 4 years ago

I usually love your stuff but this seems like you were phoning it in. Enough with the small penis crap. Stick with what you do best. Most of your stories are excellent. This one not so much.

jsch1947jsch1947almost 4 years ago
Boring

When the only tool in your toolbox is a hammer, the whole world looks like a nail.

Not every concert violinist owns a Stradivarius.

Can some poor schmuck with a smaller violin play at concert level???

He'll never own (or grow) a Stradivarius, do why bother???

Why are Americans considered poor, unimaginative lovers?

They think like you guys.

If 8" is good, 12" is better, and 6" is only good enough to stay home and beat off.

suckermansuckermanalmost 4 years ago
wonderful memories

my wife too needed the experience of a large cock . Mine is like Johns small in size hard to erect normally and quick to cum. Dont feel sorry for John as both he and I have experienced the wonderful effect of their wife having the fuck of her life. we have experienced orgasms by our own hand knowing she is being fucked by a master with a proper mans cock . It is sublime.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A Good Start for Chapter 2

I enjoyed the story as I all of your stories. This chapter is a great start, although I think it’s a good intro to a longer story.

There’s certainly intimacy between Henry and Kelly and John has plenty of cuckold angst. It would be interesting in a follow up chapter to see them all come together. How would John react watching Kelly with Henry? Given Henry is dominant what would he do, how would he involve John?

Hopefully a follow up chapter is in the works.

hellsguardian4lifehellsguardian4lifealmost 4 years ago
Request for a LumberBlack sequel

Good story with this one , although I have to say this one doesn't hold up to your previous works. I would however love to see you continue Lumberblack and would love to see Katie and Mark engage in some much needed outdoor sex while the husband secretly watches.

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 4 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyed

I really enjoyed this story. Your attention to detail and description of each character's emotions was good. I think John is going to want to watch Henry give his wife a good pounding. You might consider having the wife ask her hubby if she can go off birth control.

charliem100charliem100almost 4 years ago
Another small dicked husband

You are a very talented writer, but two pages of rather dull buildup in a three page story is way too much. Why do most writers have to portray the husband as inferior, small-dicked and not truly worthy of his beautiful wife. There are many attractive men with more than adequate endowment who just get turned-on by their wife having sex with another man regardless of the size of said man's dick.

Just wondering -- Was the reference to a candy bar, "Ohhh! Ohhh! Hennnrrryyy!!", at her climax done purposely to add a comic element, or just coincidental?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dave69

Great story your portrait of the shit as a slut was really good. Just wish you didn't make the husband weak. I agree why do writers always portray the white husband as weak. Give him some balls to reclaim his property.

chucker77chucker77almost 4 years ago
Great story

Awesome story.. Would love my wife to experience this. Wow.

JP

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowalmost 4 years ago
liked it

3rd person omniscient can be distancing to the reader

and time skips in either direction can give a "shaky camera" effect

but liked it. you are on my fave list

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Great story. I hope you continue a little series. I think your series stories are the best.

cuckedinMichcuckedinMichalmost 4 years ago
To Be Continued?

Please continue this on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome!

Truly great!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Glad to see you are writing again. Your stories are the best of the cuckold breed. Can’t wait for the next in the series. Well done

BobvyBobvyover 3 years ago
Wonderful story

You captured every man with cuckold desires dream. To send his wife off with the knowledge when she returns to him she will have been fucked by another man. Her pussy full of him cum and kicky marks all over her breasts and body. I love the pleasure of knowing my wife has made me a cuckold many times. Thanks for writing a great story. Bob

Vamp82Vamp82over 3 years ago

Very good cuckold story. I do hope that you will continue this story. I could see it going at least two more chapters depending on how you choose to proceed with the story line.

I like many of your other stories. Keep up the good writing.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago
Nothing new or original

The story was typical cookie-cutter -- same old tropes and story lines. OK writing, but without a plot, there is nothing. Unfortunately you don't know that the story is all old until you get to the end and there is no surprise or anything new.

So, a 2*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing!

I personally loved the story, well written and very erotic. This really deserves a sequel with Henry & Kelly having sex in the presence of her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I have never had an organism and my husband knows it. He said he would find someone to really slam me. We met at a hotel and the man was black. I was taken back and my husband said he wanted to see me satisfied. We all laid in bed and my husband touched the snake to get him ready. He fingered me so I would be wet. My husband didn’t stop fingering ing me and jacking him. Knowing I was going to feel that monster in me made cum and I just shook. My husband pushed the snake into me and I was moaning. He fucked me for an hour and I kissed my husband and let him bite my breasts. I rolled over and told my husband to clean me out. He stuck his tongue inside me and pushed his nose on my clit. I came again and we both touched and sucked on the snake. He came again and I made my husband swallow the cum. We Partei vut i know we will indirekt ihm over toanother session

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The big bull

My wife Julie and I have been married 22 years at the time with 3 son's 17,16,15. and 2 girl's 13 and 1. We had done some role play from time to time never was it about a pacific person I also had said it's just fantasies not going to happen in real life. She agreed. Later on she kept bring up Floyd a big black guy we had went to school with and rumors she was hearing about him to the point that I was starting to wonder what was really going on. I had a good group of buddies that I knew I could trust with anything. One of my buddies and two of their wives worked the same place as Julie. I couldn't afford an investigator so I had I brought up to Julie about a party. At the party while only us I brought up my problem and said I needed help and explained I wanted to be really careful not wanting Julie know she was being watched.. I began getting reports that Floyd was really hitting on Julie pretty hard and Julie one of my buddies said his wife said I should be talking to Julie before something got out of hand. I didn't want to fight with Julie because she already my thoughts. I didn't know that our son's knew anything about any of this till one of my buddies called and said I needed to get to my wife's work place ASAP that we would talk later. When I arrived there were 3 police cars and 2 life squad my wife's car our oldest son's car and Floyd's car parked behind pinning my wife's car in. I seen Floyd in 1 life squad I thought F. him my wife in the other. As I was about to get in with my wife our 3 son's yelled dad I turned to them they said come here dad they were really shook up crying trying to tell me what was going on. They said they had caught Floyd in their mother's car and that they were doing inopropate thing's. I was getting totally pissed as they went on telling me that they jerked Floyd out of the car and really worked him over thinking he was raping their mother. I said hang loose for a bit that I would talk to the police. I asked the officer's if our son's could go home and he said yes that if they needed anything else he would call but they needed to talk to me. After about 1/2 hour I asked can't I check on Julie they said yes but to watch how I acted so they wouldn't have to take us in. I went to the squad she was in and stopped at the door and asked if she wanted to talk? She was crying and asked the EMTs to give us privacy ? We had a very emotional talk she was totally apologizing and asking forgiveness. I was really hurt I hadn't never felt the way I felt then. She swore it was the first time anything had happened and that it didn't get past kissing a little and very little felling up each other. I just sat quietly when she had stopped talking and just looked at me. Please say something please I know I was really stupid Steve. Ok I asked what what would you like me to say? What would you do if our son's caught me just about to really get it on with some other woman? She started crying really bad again. When she could talk she said she would really be hurt bad and would hope we could work past it. I said ok but there was some things she would have to do , stay away from Floyd I mean if when she was eating in their cafeteria and he would ask to set with her either ask him to leave her alone or get up and leave and if he would not grant her wish go straight to HR. Never mention him again unless it was in a family discussion while trying to get our marriage back on track. Also do her best to rebuild my trust in her. Rebuild my ego.. Also if she was going for bigger and better lover let me know and I would give her a divorce not a dissolution.There were other things also. Our middle son ended up in a fight at school what Floyd's son ran his mouth saying something about Julie. Floyd's son was a year older and bigger but Tim they said took him down quickly and had to be pulled of by his friends. They both go suspended 2 days. Julie and I had to go to the school. They gave us the talk and made both boys apologize to each other. While Tim Julie and I were walking out Tim said dad you know that's not right that he had to apologize. Tim I said I know you are right but sometimes we have to do things we don't agree with and that I was damn proud of him for standing up for his mother. Julie gave me a look. Tim said dad you should have heard what he said about mom. It was my turn to look at Julie and told Tim to let it go. Tim said dad he is just as self centered and arrogant as his dad. I gave Julie another look and said Timothy enough. That done it he knew when I called him Timothy he pushed the limit.

Julie treated us all maby to good and I had a talk with her and told her to back off a little so she wasn't so obvious .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
"Her hands clutched into his husbands hair"

I love the eroticism of your stories, but find the errors distracting. Apostrophes especially seem to elude you.

"Husbands, roommates, Johns, etc" . Editor, please!

Daryl_MooreDaryl_Mooreover 3 years ago

I can see some of the readers have issues. I suspect the first anonymous reader has had problems with a cheating wife and is mad at the world for it. Sexuality is different for everyone and so is intimacy. Some people don't restrict their partners sexual exploration to themselves, hence the up surge in the poly lifestyle or at least fewer keeping it behind closed doors. I enjoyed the story, but that is my preference. So keep writing and enjoy expressing yourself. Most importantly ignore the angry people.

Paul PinesPaul Pinesover 3 years ago

Damn, you nail the cuckold mind. And the wives in your stories are not caricatures, which is refreshing.

5*!

Cuckold Paul

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
NO WAY

I'm totally ok with wife sharing...but NOT without husband being there... take him home and let your husband watch and enjoy your pleasures with you... Husband will soon be living alone or divorced...wife sharing..do it together...the right way... or not at all...this is going to get a lot worse before it gets any better

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No cuckold here

I was told I was to nice to my wife Betty or among the stupidest men living when I let her go out with another man by several people while we were at a party one night. How did they find out? I confronted Betty while we were still at the party. She asked couldn't we talk later? I said ok I want to leave now then. She said if we leave now people will think we have a problem. I said we do have a problem. She said I agreed to let her go out he was just an old college friend that she ran into while out running errands. I said yes I did but you said no one else would know anything about but probably everyone here knows more than I ever will know and if I stay any longer I will probably hear that she had the best sex ever with him. She turned red and I asked did you? She said no very quiet

I said are you sure you had better tell the truth now. She said we are going to cause a seen. Answer the question. Later she said. I just turned and headed to the couple hosting the party to thank them and leave she followed I was acting as calm as I could. Once outside and away from the house I said to Betty that she really didn't have to leave the party. She said she was my husband and that I was the only man she loved or needed. While driving Betty started to talk I said wait till we get home. Once in the house I said I want to know every little detail and don't leave anything out because I will be asking others that seems to know a lot more than I ever will. She did end up saying they had sex and that it was the biggest mistake she ever made. I didn't say anything just got up showered and got in bed. In bed she tried to hug me but I stopped her saying don't that I didn't know why I was even here. So is the great Bill Willis still around and are you going behind my back and seeing him.? She said she had talked to him on the phone and really just ran into him while out eating lunch with coworkers. I asked do you want this marriage or not? Yes. Get your phone get Billies contact info because I need it now. I got my phone. I looked put the number in my phone and asked why is it under Tim Smith? Because I knew it would upset you. Really just really so keep more secrets from the only man you love or need? I am sorry I won't talk to him again. If you do it is automatic divorce. Block his number now she did now I got a call to make. Hello. Yes Bill Willis? No just a minute pause he is busy can he return the call? No it is very urgent. Just a minute. Bill here how may I help you? Mark Young here stay away from my wife and family if you know what is best for all as I was hanging up he was talking. I told Betty that if she happened to run into Bill again she had better get away from him ASAP because I might hire a PI that way she could help pay to prove her innocents. She said that was fine with her. 2 days later I got a call from a number I didn't know it was Bill asking to please listen to me he went on apologising for being with Betty he said they had never in college been sexual just good friends that Betty was always a proper lady and that he hoped I would forgive her that we had a beautiful family and that was to much for us to lose. I just said he and Betty did not help it any and how could I trust her and him that they wouldn't go behind my back again? He said please believe them both for he has a family also that he wanted to keep. I just said maby I should let his wife and children in on our secrets because I don't believe in keeping anything from my wife and hung up. Later at home I asked Betty if she had talked to Bill? She said no. I said I had got a call from her lover and he had told me how proper and innocent she was in college how great both of our families were not wanting to hurt either bla bla bla. I asked what did she think shouldn't his wife know the truth? First of all Bill is not my lover. Man toy I asked? No it was a mistake and if his wife finds out they also will have problems. So you believe in keeping secrets? Only if it would hurt someone. So that's why I found out the others about what Bill and she had done? Sorry this is so long but I don't know what to leave out. Sa far as I know they never communicated any more. 2 years later while out shopping with my family we ran into Bill and his family we spoke briefly. Then again the next week I stepped aside and he came to me saying let me explain his job transferred him here. I just looked at him and he said hey there is not to many days I don't think about what we had done and that he respected our families and before I into any inclusions I had nothing to worry about. Actually as time went on our families became close and visited but there was many of times that I did have flashbacks and it would bother me and Betty could tell and she would apologize again. I would just say I didn't know if I would live long enough to forget it.

dwayne369dwayne369over 3 years ago
The natural order of nature...

The natural order of alpha male dominance set into action by the beta male wife knowing she needed more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Ohenry

My wife and I just got through reading this. She said I wonder what it would feel like to have my own Ohenry? I said there is one problem with that dear. What's that dear. I said once you go black I would never want you back. So do you have anymore stupid questions? No! Ok I love you I love you more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The story is totally unrealistic. No one could possibly be as stupid as John and not realize what is going to happen.

He had a loving wife who he created a sexual fantasy in. She was quite happy until he got her watching porn and fantasying about having sex with an other man with a big cock. Naturally her thoughts turned to Henry, whom she knew and liked.This attraction built oner years working together day after day and was returned in full measure.

John discuses the cuckolding with Kelly but there is no discussion about after, what does he think will happen?

These two are strongly attracted personality wise and now sexually. Does John think that this will end with one encounter, or two, or ten? They will be sneaking off at lunch to have an afternoon delight, or find a broom closet at work. And the attraction will continue to grow until Kelly finally choses Henry over John.The result , divorce. John should have found out if the desire on Kelly's part was just a big cock or sex with Henry? If he just wanted to experience a big cock they could have gone on the the internet found a "bull" had great sex and met a few times a year with him or another bull and stayed happily married. Will Kelly stay with Henry? Probably not, Henry has done this before and will eventually stray because he wants new conquests. Kelly will then have to accept being a black cock slut or leave. John is stupid enough that he. may take her back. The author was a bull and tells us how all three parties love this life style and get great satisfaction. I don't doubt that in many cases this is true, because we all know when you are thinking with your little head your physical needs block all rational thought. It would be interesting to know what percentage of the couples end up getting a divorce down the road? this comment is for the author, as I realize he will probably delete this one. By the way you are an excellent writer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

it is impossible to know in the case of marriage of this style the percentage of divorce.

in divorce proceedings, the style of marriage is not written down.

furthermore, after advice, consultations, opinions and legal meetings, the real grounds for divorce are often not correct.

it can be because of negotiation, to get out as quickly as possible, for the protection of children, for confidentiality reasons, ...... and even more if the legislation does not consider it as a fault or a reason for rupture.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago

One of the top ten most disgusting stories on Lit... hubby wanted to see his wife pleasured by a large cock which...(just like me) he didn't have... so why would this author fuck up a truly hot eriruc story ? Its not rocket science.. just invite him to their place and she gets her big cock fucking and hubby gets his fantasy...but NO... this author has to fuck it all up and send her out to fuck behind hubby's back without him there...I just hope hope hope this author realizes how bad this story is and republished it correctly with Henry coming back to their home !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

One night after work I entered our home our children were playing in the basement my wife and her best friend Joey were in the kitchen talking while my wife Abby was fixing supper. I didn't care for Joey mainly because her husband Jack( a heck of a good man) caught her cheating and divorced her. After Jack had caught her and he left and took their children Joey hung around Abby more. I even told Abby I didn't care for her being around so much. Abby said I had nothing to worry about. When I aproched the kitchen I overheard Joey was telling Abby about Albert Jackson a black coworker that was really hung and they had hooked up and what a great lover he was and that Abby should give it a try. Abby said she was not interested that she loved me and her family and didn't want to take a chance of losing any part of it. Joey said then the way it sounds to her Abby would like to try it it there wasn't any chance of it affecting her family. Well it could be very discrete and only her Abby and Albert would know.. I thought it's time to break up this shit now so I made some noise and walked in the kitchen. I gave Abby a hug and kiss spoke to Joey. Abby said supper would be ready in 10 want to clean up and get the children up and ready? Sure and went to tell the children. Joey stayed and ate with us. Later in bed after we made love laying in the after glow she hit me with it asking have you ever wanted to be with someone other than me? I said is this a loaded question? Have you she asked again? Well I think it's loaded and I will say yes but it will never happen because because I will never take a chance on messing up our family I only love one woman and I will not have sex with anyone other than the one I love and that's you Abby. She said it was curiousity I just wonder what it would be like to have a bigger man. You mean my 9-1/2 inches aren't enough? No I'm just curious. So if you could find someone bigger than me you would like to try him out and then what would you want next someone bigger yet because I or your better than me couldn't satisfy you? Where have you come up with the bullshit probably Joey fill your head right? She sure must be one hell of a woman husband catches her cheating divorces her WOW what a piece of work your friend is. So is this super stud that big black dude your coworker that caused the marriage to end. You knew about that? Hell I think everyone knew about it he's known as a homewreacker he doesn't care who he hurts just so he can get in another woman's pants and if this is what you are wanting just be respectful enough to let me get the divorce over first then maby you can move in with her. Abby broke down crying asking if I could forgive her for even thinking so stupidly. I said I do forgive you but be really careful who you hang around anywhere because I have a lot of friends who hate cheaters. Nothing ever happened that I knew of and Joey gradualy stopped coming around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It would be two times in one time the first and last while being married to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That would definitely be the end of our marriage. But there would damn sure be a fight really 3 fights. One about how long it took me to get into her pants . One fight for the children. On with her lover.

Cuckwannabe1984Cuckwannabe1984almost 3 years ago

Great story and hopefully a second part where the cuck gets to thank the bull in person. The bull Impregnating the wife would be a great touch too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good read. Same old same. A husband with a cuck fetish give hints of his desire. A wife who gradually gets what her hubby wants and started to get excited. Already attracted to her tall big handsome coworker. 😑 little (maybe a lot) sexual tension builds and booooommm their rutting/fucking happened.....of course with our cucky's permission. ( permission or not, it would not have been a matter they were going to rutt and they did and of course, they are going to do a lot more from then on.)

I get it, it's a big turn on for the reader and cuck hubby ( that's why author makes this kind of character and plot, I get it.) when wife cut hubby with her nife like words and inflated her lover/bull's ego, and her husband like a scardy cat or like a loser accept his fate of being a cuckold.

"It's OKAY when your in that moment, living/seeing your fantasy in reality but it's another thing when you act like a pussy all the time, taking dominative streaks of your wife and her lover/bull whatever and making all this part of your life....its all bull shittt!

Your wife won't respect, even if she's not saying on your face, you will be pathetic in her eyes. She will love you but it will be the same like when you love your pet, so beware of this kind of things.

Just because your not good in bed or you don't have big tool between your legs dosen't mean your incompetent as a man that's why I feel it's OVERRATED! Reapting of same concept, it's like a man's worth is only decided by his bedroom skills

or

how much big tool he has between his legs

or

how greatly he look physically.........so if u can...make something very different in this fitesh.

shyscholar2shyscholar2over 2 years ago

Fuck, that was hot. You really understand how John's desires and size insecurity and embarrassment work together to heighten his pleasure

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellently written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I thought something was going on with Telli my wife. Then I noticed they way she was acting around what I thought was a friend. I was taught to grab a bull by the horns only this bull didn't have horns. Dan had been my friend for a long time from back in grade school. He was a big black guy and pretty good at sports. I confronted Telli by saying you trust me don't you? Yes. You know I would never do anything to jeopardize our love and our family? Yes. What's all the questions about? I don't want anything to happen that would cause us to fall out of love and split the family. Tim I have always been true to you. You believe me don't you? Yes I just want to be clear. Then at a party a couple weeks later Dan was also there and I think he was ready to push Telli as far as he could. He was supplying drinks to her and me. I was dumping mine. When I had a chance to talk to Telli I asked if she was really happy with our marriage? Yes what are you talking about? Just trust me and dump your drinks that Dan is pushing onto you but act like you are getting drunk. What? Just do as I say. A little later Dan walked her outside. I followed quickly and when I got to them Dan was holding Telli against the wall. Let go of Telli and never be around my family again. Just having a little fun buddy. I pulled on his arm and he shoved me hard enough to knock me down. Now I'm not going to tell you I kicked his ass in a heart beat but I did finally put him down. He hasn't been around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

absolutely hot. Need part two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really does need a part 2. John's wife needs to return home so that he can reclaim her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What is left out in all you stories is that the submissive husband is really wishing it was him getting fucked instead of his wife and that the wife should try and keep as much of the cum in her andet the submissive husband suck it out of her when she gets home thereby getting to be part of the sex that evening.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I like the story in the comments about Telli the wife of Tim. If she was acting differently around Dan you know she was thinking about letting him at least fuck her. It’s a good thing Tim stopped it or she would have had a lot of explaining to do nine months after that party. Truth is Telli probably did at least suck Dan’s big black cock. I’d bet he pounded her little white pussy a few times as well. Was she more lubricated during sex during those times? Would she shy away from sex for a few days or a week? If so she was fucking him. She had to let that pussy tighten back up after stretching to accommodate Dan’s huge cock. Although that’s all just probable, she definitely was thinking about his big black dick fucking her if she was acting different around him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story! All the negative comments don’t worry about. I mean why do you come here to read these stories and then say something like “if I was her husband I’d divorce her” but yet here you are reading this genre. Obviously you would love to see your white wife with a huge black cock up in her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Now Kelly has had that big cock in her she will spread her legs all the time. Is there a part two? I hope so. Make it where she has a growing belly from this fuck.

JDOrlandoJDOrlandoabout 2 years ago

this story needs to continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story at describing the Bull's and the submissive husband's interaction. It is certainly one that many married men can relate to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5.0 = 100% (☆☆☆☆☆)

OOAAOOAAabout 2 years ago

SUPER HOT story!!!! 5 stars from her too!!!

charliem100charliem100about 2 years ago

Great story except for the trite tiny white cock stuff. Husbands can get turned on by their wives having sex with other men without being "inferior".

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

I agree with charliem100 below. A man can get turned on and enjoy what happened here without the small white cock and humiliation crap.

Without that I would have given you a 5

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

I am at the top end of average, size wise. My wife occasionally would get the urge for a large cock, but she said not as a regular thing. Kind of a one off. We enjoyed it when it happened, but it wasn't that often.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I"m usually not a fan of the cuck stories, but I decided to give this one a go. The well written sex and the husbands acceptance of being a cuck brought it up from a three to a four. To finish it off we need her to go off the pill and have one of his black tadpoles find her white egg.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A great finish to more than 20 well written stories. BRAVO. JEF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sequel!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It would have been better if John had walked into the master bedroom and noticed his wife's diaphragm container on the counter top, he nervously picked it up and gaasped when he opened it, her diaphragm was still in the container. Then Henry and Kelly are so cought up that Henry never asks her where she wants it and just shoots jet after Jet of his hot potent cum deep inside her, and as Kelly feels the third or fourth spurt she suddenly realizes that she forgot to put in her diaphragm and instead of being upset she cried out with pleasure.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77almost 2 years ago

I've had those OH HENRY moments and been with the Mens I just knew I Crushed on and wanted be Smashed by. And when it happened those flood gates did break when they broke me open GOOD. So yeah it does happen and feel like that at times.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 2 years ago

What a stupid and pathetic way of cuckolding ... IF Henry had been a real man.. an appreciative gentleman to John.. for permitting the date.. then he would have picked her up.. brought her home.. and done it correctly.. letting John watch ... involve the husband and do it the right way!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nathan a friend of mine was crying on my shoulder about his wife Julie screwing around on him. He said she didn't know that he knew and he didn't really want a divorce because he would get the shit end of the stick. WOW Julie's boyfriend was mugged the very next night. After I had knock the shit out of him I whispered to him that in the past he screwed my wife. I lied. Also it would be best if he took his family and moved away perhaps closer to some family. I didn't even know if he had family. He didn't move fast enough and he was mugged again and I didn't have anything to do with it. He did eventually move. I had seen Nathan a few months later and he seemed pretty happy. I was happy for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely Hot and erotic. Part 2 needed.

ColoWolf80906ColoWolf80906over 1 year ago

I have read many of your stories and not one has disappointed me. This one aging had me worked up. It was so erotic in the way you described Kelly's attraction for Henry it was pure sexual. Again though I wished the story continued in how Henry kept fucking Kelly and maybe even allowing her husband to watch. Every Cuck should witness his wife enjoying her lover.

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry6971over 1 year ago

I have enjoyed the eroticism of most of your stories this one falls short in that category, too much big cock, black superior lover, bullshit. Sorry longer does not equate to superior. A woman’s vagina itself only contains about 30% of the nerve endings that result in orgasm, and they are all within the first 3 inches of the vagina, where the real stimulation comes in is from the clitoris and being able to position yourself vaginally, so that you are striking it and upwards into the vagina with the clitoris comes down into the pelvis, the G spot is about 2 inches inside the vagina and up at the pelvis bone and it’s actually an extension of the clitoris so even with a small dick if you know how to use it, you can give a woman mine blowing orgasm. I am a little bit above average just under 7 inches with an overall girth of just over 5 inches and I can make a women beg for Mercy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I find it interesting that your stories and all of the other IR stories avoid giving details about the size of the endowments of the black lovers. You all keep the discerption to something like large or huge while the husband/boyfriend is small or at best average. I know this allows the reader to provide dimensions that meet their personal desires but there are times when accuracy out weighs fantasy.

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppyabout 1 year ago

Only four stars only because she's on the pill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

For white husband who get aroused by the thought of watching their wife having sex with a black lover them this is a story that will get them super excited. The only problem I have is that the husband is acting more like a wimp then a man who is enjoying the prospect of his wife getting the stereo typical BBC. Hell, tell her to go out and get screwed and then come home and give him all the details. Also, a size reveal would be better for the husband and the reader. As in many stories, size matters.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I got what I wanted. Proof that she had cheated on me and I showed it to her parents that insisted on signing a prenuptial agreement. At first they were just protecting their perfect daughter and I said that I wanted protection also and Tamara said that it should be equal. Her parents were sick asking for me to forgive her and not divorce her. I said that I didn't want to have a cheating wife and raise someone else's children. They made her go to a therapist and she actually did seem to change. Something happened to the guy that she cheated with. I never seen or heard very little of him. We did actually work things out. Her father fixed it so she couldn't get any of their money she was 65 . We didn't really need it. We have 3 children and her father had DNA's done on them. Yes they are mine. We do have our disagreements but that's normal. She has been good to us our family. Stand up for what is right guy's.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A large Black penis is something that we can all drool over. The strength, the power, the glory. Undeniable. Intoxicating. You made the right decision. Realizing your own inadequacy, you gave your wife an appropriate nudge. You encouraged her own fulfillment, and let nature run its course. Of course, it didn't take much to moisten her imagination; it was love at first sight. Large Black penis has its own gravitas. Of course its what she needed all along. You acquiesced to the natural order. Your wife is connected together with a Black man like puzzle pieces. What you could never figure out, he penetrated easily. The mystery of her cunt's depths has been plundered, and what you surrendered will never be the same. She'll never look at you the same way, and neither will friends and family. For the first time in her life, shes truly happy, glowing with feminist empowerment. Now that she's dating a Black man, everyone will notice how much more cheerful and confident she is. She'll always love you, but now another man's penis is the incarnation and object of her lusts. Do as many household chores as you can, but you'll never win back the respect of your wife and peers. Even as the shame eases into pure gratitude, your stature as a man is forever diminished. You're a cuckold, and your wife's true sexual purpose is found in the arms of Henry, the man who plows her snatch with phallic authority and preeminence. I think you realize this already, but you're in Henry's debt now. He's provided your marriage with something you were always incompetent, inadequate and impotent to deliver. Your wife has never lived a more authentic, euphoric and fulfilled life. That deep Black stretch in her pink little vagina opens up new spiritual dimensions to your marriage, giving into ancient, biological needs, trusting in the wisdom of her cunt. And you owe it all to Henry and his large Black penis. As you begin to slurp and clean at your wife's cream pies, you'll drink down the nutrition of a stronger man's sperm, and truly be in a position to give thanks for his more masculine testicles' outpouring. You'll find your new safe space between her legs, lapping and gurgling on the Black man's semen, relishing in the thick potency of her Bull's used ejaculate. You'll discover a new angle to matrimonial intimacy when she squats that ass on your fucking face and drains a real man's cum out. Slurp and swallow, cuck. You've opened Pandora's Box, and its full of African cum. The artillery fire his balls produce, testicular elixir, you slurp it second hand, sloppy seconds in your Queen's roast beef. A Higher Power has triangulated your marriage in tribute to a superior, African penis, and you can only bow down and slurp up your Communion.

HottieOlwenHottieOlwen9 months ago

I really enjoyed this story. It mirrors my own experience so closely. 5 stars (and I've sent you a pm.)

doudouletasdoudouletas9 months ago

en tant que cocu, ce récit réaliste m'a fait jouir en quelque secondes seulement. Merci

dano7847dano78478 months ago

Awesome story ! you described perfectly the dynamic between the Alpha male and the Beta Husband. I have personally experienced it. Kelly reminds me so much of my wife and and her emotions and lust for her new lovers huge black cock.... Just an excellent and very realistic portrayal of our first cuckolding. I would love to see a sequel of their next several sexual encounters as all three of them settle into a true long term cuckold relationship with each other. Thank you!

ManWifeManWife7 months ago

Those white couples who think that they can only try and not swallow it whole, are simply trying to swim near the whirlpool, sooner or later they all fall down and fall to the very bottom :) And the depth of their fall depends on the bull... from full disclosure of these relationships in front of friends and acquaintances, before the feminization of the hubby and the pregnancy of his wife with subsequent reproduction, as well as the involvement of the entire family in subordination

wvBalzakwvBalzak7 months ago

I thought the story was quite exciting. It had me leaking precum and dampening myself nicely. I too wish my wife would find another largely endowed man to satisfy her size cravings. I would not mind her "stepping out" and cuckolding me. I live to please her and I want her to be happy. At some point I would like to watch her and her bull fucking. Maybe I could join in and make their coupling more pleasurable. Call me a fluffer if you like, but I would thoroughly enjoy it! Good story, keep writing.

goldsacksgoldsacks5 months ago

Great story, can't wait for part 2!!!!

SissyBiJockSissyBiJock4 months ago

Shocked that Henry didn't make him clean her up when he was done, that would've been a great touch! Hopefully this will turn into a series, which makes it so much more enjoyable. Good job, well written and very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

best story i have read on cuckolding, rooms for a part two im sure. The author has a talent

Cuck4lifeCuck4life2 months ago

Great story and build up. I found myself trying to will Kelly to submit to him, to let him fuck her. I found myself saying, "Kelly you need this, give in to him, let him fuck you!" Loved the description and view point of all the characters. Mark, the alpha driven to conquer married women with the capitulation of the husband and how his ego was fed by this victory over John. Kelly, long deprived of the sex she needed to finally give herself to the dominant alpha male and being fucked like she had never been fucked before.. And John, giving in to nature, letting another man fuck his wife, knowing deep down it was the right thing to do even if he had to give up his manhood to do it. To let his most precious possession, his wife Kelly, be fucked by another man.

Cuck4lifeCuck4life2 months ago

And one other thing, unlike John, I would absolutely have to be there to witness the taboo act of my wife being fucked. No way I would stay home. I would want those images, those sounds to be burned into my mind forever.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous