Oh Henry!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She whined, "Stop talking." Her hands clutched into his husbands hair, and her hips convulsed in response to his tongue.

John made love to his wife's pussy, using his lips and tongue, kissing at her clit, lapping up her honey. She continued to clutch into his hair and their bed sheets, squirming and gasping in pleasure.

His dick began to throb, arousal influenced by perverted thoughts. Kelly shuddered as a small orgasm swept across her, and her husband wasted no time in scooting up and entering her with his rigid penis.

He fucked her as deeply as he could, Kelly grasping onto his sides as she spread her legs for the man she loved. She thought, in a weaker moment, how it might feel to spread her legs for that other man. She bit her lip, and looked down her sexy body, large natural breasts bouncing beneath her lace nightgown. For a horrible instant, she visualized his dark muscular body. She shook the thought, and looked further down at her intent husband, sweat furrowed on his brow from effort. She heard herself admit, "I'm curious about how it would feel. It's really big."

Johns eyes went wide, his mind attempting to register words that he had fantasized his wife saying for years. He had no hope of withholding his shameful orgasm, his small testicles releasing and spurting his load inside of her. Kelly gasped, reveling in the realization that this fantasy did undoubtedly turn her husband on, and perhaps the harrowing realization that it turned her on as well. They had teased about it for years, but this felt distinctly more real, given the context.

They laid there, breathing heavily, before John spoke, "I love you."

Kelly smiled, strangely excited, "I love you too."

"You know that you can explore that curiosity, if you want." John suddenly added.

Kelly's eyes opened wide, replying, "What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean. I've been teasing you about it for years Kelly. I know the two of you are hot for each other, I think I would be okay with it." John couldn't believe that he had finally said it out loud with intent, and was stunned by the embarrassment and jealously that it caused him.

Her voice cracked, as she masked a sudden swell in her arousal. Kelly clawed back at normalcy, "I'm your wife, John." She paused, breathing heavily, "Wouldn't you be embarrassed?"

John nodded, somehow steadfast, realizing that his wife's response wasn't a flat objection! He replied, "Probably. Yes, I would."

She blushed, taking his hand into her own, "You aren't making any sense baby. Remember how jealous you were after that office party? Henry was flirting with me all night and then you and I got in a fight on the drive home." Kelly paused, adding, "He was only touching my legs. This would be - a lot more than that!" She almost couldn't believe her words.

John nodded, "I remember. I also remember having great sex that night."

Kelly smirked, remembering that part as well. It was clear her husbands jealousy had fueled him to perform on that particular evening.

John eventually continued, "Look, for as embarrassing as it will be for me, it will be one hundred times that in turning me on." He admitted, knowing, hoping it to be true. John had toiled with the potential humiliation for years, and eventually understood that there would be no avoiding it. It didn't seem right, in all honesty, to avoid the shame that would come along with his cuckolding. Stepping aside and allowing a bigger man to have your wife, was inherently a shameful act, despite how erotic a surrender it might be.

She kissed her husband, still not quite able to process where this might be heading. "You're a pervert, and i'm going to bed, but I love you." Kelly rolled over, and closed her eyes.

Her panties dampened as she recalled his delicious cologne, which she had for years teasingly insisted that he stop wearing to the office. She thought on his striped dress shirts, and how they accentuated his muscled shoulders and arms. Worse, she thought of his large penis, and felt guilt as she acknowledged how masculine it appeared, so much larger than what she was familiar with. She had always been secretly attracted to Henry, but it was now somehow different, having the knowledge of his impressive endowment. His incredible penis only served to heighten the ways in which she already respected him, as a man. She visualized it, powerfully large and thick, dark and masculine. She even recalled his big testicles, and perversely considered what boiled within. Kelly shuddered, eventually closing her eyes as slumber took her.

John awoke late, noticing that Kelly had already ventured in to work. He couldn't believe that his beautiful wife had actually become an active participant in his fantasy. Further, Kelly's attraction to Henry had never seemed more evident. A pang of intense shame fell over John as he poured his morning coffee. He recalled how intensely he had cum during Kelly's admission. Even now, his penis stirred to life when considering how his wife had openly expressed a curiosity for Henry's large penis!

The realization, too, that Kelly had already seen him naked, and that he seemingly was very well endowed indeed, was an intense source of cuckold angst for John. It was insane to consider how realistic, how suddenly possible, this crazy idea seemed. The sheer concept of Henry and Kelly together was both deeply terrifying, and incredibly exciting, and Johns thoughts were now consumed by it. He spent far too much of his day, embarrassingly, masturbating to the though of Henry with his wife.

For Kelly, she almost felt the need to dig a hole and hide upon seeing Henry at the office. 'If only he knew what John and I had been discussing last night.' She considered, with a smirk.

She realized, to her embarrassment, that she had begun paying special attention to his body. Kelly even blushed as she caught herself staring at his crotch during one review meeting.

"I need to get it together and focus. This is so unprofessional." The wife scolded herself.

The heightened attraction was mutual. Ever since Henry had accidentally revealed himself to Kelly, he couldn't help but continue to pine over what a deeply sexy woman she was, unable to stop thinking of her. He couldn't keep his eyes off her gorgeous body, and Henry had started to go out of his way to interact with her more during the day. He had also begun to notice that Kelly would look in his direction with frequency, which on a couple occasions would cause Henry to have to awkwardly conceal a developing erection.

By the following day Henry's attraction had grown to a dangerous boiling point. He brazenly decided to roll the dice, in a rather big way, during lunch. His line manager had needed Kelly to review materials for a new product launch, and he pulled out his phone to show her some examples.

Before handing it to her, he joked, "I promise I've made sure there are no extracurricular pictures in there."

Kelly blushed, and smiled wide, shaking her head at him. "Thank god for that." She joked back.

As she swiped through his device, Henry said something sudden and inappropriate, "I doubt John was very happy about that incident." Henry obviously wasn't sure if she had shared the accident with her husband, but this was his way of confirming, one way or another.

The bait worked, and the casual manner in which he framed the question, allowed it to register past Kelly's filter. She casually replied, attention still on the phone, "Oh no, he was fine with it."

As soon as the words escaped her mouth, she realized it. Kelly blushed, fumbling for words that made sense. None existed, "He was, okay with it."

Her shade of red deepened, and she quickly tried to center herself, "What I meant to say-"

"You are so beautiful, Kelly." Henry cut her off, his voice deliberate, quiet, and confident. He sensed an opening and took it, workplace decorum be damned. He had become far too attracted to his coworker, and heard himself add, "I've been trying to find an appropriate way to say that, I apologize."

Kelly's heart was pounding, and she feigned distraction by taking a heavy gulp from her water bottle. "Thank you." Was all she managed.

"Would you mind sharing Johns phone number with me? I'd like to apologize to him as well." Henry inquired, with plenty of reasoning behind his request. He was feeling emboldened, and needed to assert his control over the situation in any way that he could.

Kelly was suddenly panicked, realizing that she was desperately attracted to this man, and desperately confused by the situation. "Are you sure? I don't think that's necessary."

"I insist." Henry smiled.

Kelly nodded, adding her husbands contact information into his phone. She was somewhat taken aback by how willingly she had complied with his request. Deep down, she was also oddly intrigued by the potential communication between her husband and her coworker, especially given the subject matter.

Henry spoke directly, looking into her eyes, "Can I ask you a personal question, Kelly?"

She nodded, "Of course."

His words were strong, yet gentle, "Would you want to spend some time with me, outside of the office?" Henry was thankful that none of their colleagues were in ear shot.

Kelly's heart began to thump within her chest, her mind starting to race. "Henry, you know I'm married." She finally managed, which was an automated defense mechanism.

Henry's expression was sincere. "I completely respect what you and John have, Kelly, and I would never want to damage that."

She noticed that he didn't back pedal, or frame his invitation has an innocent work outing. He knew there were implications in what he had asked her, and asked her anyway. Henry gently took his phone from her hands, both of them noticing that undeniable electricity as his dark, masculine fingers touched her pale, delicate ones.

Henry sensed something, something in her earlier response, and in the way she was looking at him now. He added, "Would you mind if I talked to John about it?"

Kelly replied, her voice quiet, worry and excitement all but dominating her mind. "You want to ask John if it's okay to take me out?"

"If you don't think it would cause you problems. Yes, I just want to make sure he'd be okay with it." He replied, smiling his handsome smile. Kelly was taken aback and, deep down, very impressed by his bold confidence. It was as if they both knew, instinctively, that their lust had grown to a breaking point, Kelly having tried to repress her desire for years. She had pushed it down deep over time, citing workplace relationships and her marriage as obvious professional and social reasoning. Ultimately, however, something was finally compelling her to acquiesce. It burned deep within her, an unsatisfied womanly yearning that she was terrified to acknowledge.

She couldn't believe her reaction, but she found herself nodding, "Okay Henry."

————————————————————

"Are you almost done? You've been in there a long time baby." Kelly's sweet voice called to her husband.

"I'll be out in a minute." He replied, the noise of the shower still echoing through the bathroom.

Kelly stood in front of the mirror, analyzing her body beneath her nightgown. She was proud of her curves, and her appearance in general. One of her friends used to joke that she had a 'booty booty'. Her husband, too, would always compliment her breasts, and how they continued to defy gravity despite their size (and the fact they'd been used to nurse two children).

Her nipples began to stiffen as she considered Henry, and the manner in which he spoke to her earlier. He had confidently and brazenly suggested that he take her out, and was even wanting to discuss it with her husband. Kelly was particularly surprised by how turned on she had become by Henry's utter assertiveness, a character trait that John seemed to sometimes lack. Her inherent willingness to respond to his aggressive action was surely influenced by her husbands latent cuckold desires, and his perverse teasing over the years. The walls that concealed her naughty desire for her coworker had slowly and unknowingly come down, and her nipples continued to stiffen as she regarded all of it.

Still, despite the propelling evidence that both her husband and Henry were providing her with, Kelly continued to tell herself that there was simply no way she could actually sleep with him. She would stifle those thoughts, insisting that she would be unable to go through with such an unspeakable act, no matter how much her body told her otherwise.

"Are you absolutely sure you want me to go?" Kelly asked her husband, still in near disbelief, while they laid together in bed later that evening. She had wondered how exactly the conversation with Henry had gone, but was too nervous to ask for details.

John was a ball of angst and excitement. He was in the midst of realizing that he was at the precipice of his impossible, perverted yearnings. John thought back to the text exchange he had with Henry.

'Good Evening John. Kelly gave me your number. I wanted to take a moment to apologize for the accident with her the other day.'

Johns blood pressure had skyrocketed, looking over at his wife across on the couch, earlier that evening.

"Henry just texted me." He offered, only minutes after Kelly had dropped the bomb on him that he might. John was still reeling from the news that Henry had asked if she would accompany him out for an evening, his excitement and nerves fueling the intense realization of a taboo fantasy.

Kelly blushed, nodding.

'No worries Henry. She had mentioned that you might reach out. I appreciate the consideration.'

Henry was confident, and in hearing that Kelly had already spoken with him, was spurred to progress his purpose.

'I had hoped you might be open minded enough to grant me the permission to take her out tomorrow night. It would be my way of apologizing to you both. I'd like to show her a good time.'

John's heart pounded as he felt a stirring in his loins, his stomach twisting into a knot. His cuckold angst was firing, as he considered the implications of his mans request. John and Henry both knew that no apology was necessary. What was happening here was unspoken, but understood, between both men. Henry was hung, and had a strong sexual dresire for Johns wife. There was also an undeniable and clear understanding that, naughtily, John's wife harbored a sexual desire for Henry as well. Right or wrong, both of those facts were true.

With the help of long time desires and new realizations, both Henry and John instinctively knew that Henry would be capable of giving Kelly something that John could not. John, profoundly, embraced an arousal in that truth, and a natural, submissive acceptance. The knowledge was taboo, erotic, and strangely human. It was also precisely what somehow had allowed for the unconventional conversation to flow so naturally. It was two intelligent men, understanding the natural order of things, and trying to bravely navigate around social conventions.

'What did you have in mind?' John replied, knowing that his reply in itself, was leaving the door open and making his willingness apparent.

'Dinner, drinks. I've been wanting to show her my place for quite some time now.' Henry added, wanting to make his intent clear without speaking the obvious.

John had never been so embarrassed, and had also never been so turned on. He couldn't believe how forward Henry's words were, and it sent him reeling. As his heart exploded in his chest, and his stomach continued to churn, he thought to himself in excited torment, 'This is actually happening! Another man is propositioning to fuck my wife!' His hands shook, as he typed the impossible reply.

'To be clear here Henry. Your intent would be to take her to bed, correct? Forgive me for being blunt, but as her husband I obviously need to understand.'

Henry smiled as he read the Johns words, wanting to be direct as he replied. 'Correct John, and I certainly owe you that type of honesty. Speaking frankly, that would be my intention.'

John's small penis was suddenly turgid beneath his slacks. He was in a completely surreal state of mind as he replied. 'You have done this sort of thing before?'

Henry replied, direct and unafraid, 'Yes.'

John was now nearly at the point of full on body short circuit, replying 'With success?'

Henry responded, 'Absolutely. A success for all involved.'

John's mouth was now dry, 'I will talk to Kelly about it, and we will let you know.'

'Sounds good John. I appreciate it.'

Laying in bed, John still could not quite believe the interaction, and especially how effortlessly and casually it had flowed, almost as if it was somehow expected. John also couldn't quite believe how excited it had made him. Still, he could not shake that undercurrent of his humiliation, as he found himself in strange reverence of Henry, unable to comprehend how a man could behave so assertively when it came to propositioning another man to have his wife. He was deeply envious of that sort of sexual confidence.

"You never get to go out. I want you to have fun." John replied, casually masking the deeper implications.

Kelly felt a strange thrill, and reached out for her husbands hand. "Are you sure? What if he wants to take me back to his place?" She was nervous in framing the question, afraid to speak the true meaning.

Johns heart skipped a beat, replying in turn, "Would you want to go?"

Kelly covered her face with her hands, whining, "Oh John, it's just not right."

John assuaged her worry, "Why not baby? Who's to tell us what we can and can't do as consenting adults? We have a beautiful life, and a loving family. If you want to go over to Henry's house and have some fun, I really, really, want you to do that."

She sensed a deep arousal in his eyes, and suddenly reached her hand down to his crotch, immediately sensing his rigid penis beneath the covers. She asked her husband, bluntly, "Have you thought of him fucking me?"

John fidgeted in nervous arousal, admitting, to his shame, "Yes. All the time."

Kelly's face became flush, though she maintained her composure. She tried to add some levity to the insane moment, smiling, "Who knew I married such a pervert?"

John smirked, relieved and beyond excited by her sudden playfulness.

"I'll go out for drinks, but I don't want you to get your hopes up John. I just don't think I can do-"

"I'll love you no matter what. I just want you to have fun." He interrupted, replying honestly.

John watched with a lump in his throat as his wife texted her coworker. 'John says it's okay if we go out for drinks tomorrow. Looking forward to it!'

It wasn't a moment later until her phone received a response, 'So am I Kelly. Thank your husband for me.' was the reply.

Kelly blushed, relaying the message. The knot in Johns stomach tightened as he silently acknowledged the significance of the response, and the power dynamics that Henry inherently established.

In reality, all three of them quietly recognized the significance of the moment, an undeniable first step to a deeply taboo dynamic, no matter the ultimate result.

John's shy, small penis was stiff and straining beneath his boxers, and in total aroused disbelief that his beautiful wife would be going out on a date with another man tomorrow night. He couldn't believe the extent of his embarrassment as he toiled with the reality of his potential, looming cuckolding. He struggled terribly, to fall asleep.

Across town another man was experiencing his own erection. Henry's large, confident manhood, strained beneath his taut boxers. His thoughts considered this incredible new reality. Not only had he attained permission from Kelly's husband, to spend some time alone with her, a concession that surely confirmed cuckold desires within John. He was also confident that his married coworker would be willing to satisfy those desires. Henry had fantasized about taking Kelly to bed for years, and his large cock continued to strain as he realized he had never been quite so close to that possibility.