Oh Henry!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Kelly, there was a foreign heat now emanating from below. She laid in bed, restlessly. Her legs began to spread slowly and instinctively, as she shamefully visualized Henry's impressive manhood. She was suddenly very aware of her pussy, and every tinge and pulsation that echoed from it. Kelly again wondered what sensations a large penis like Henry's might provide her, and how good it would make her feel. Her lace panties were suddenly very damp, and she bit down on her thumb nail to try and quiet her arousal. 'You shouldn't think like that, you're married.' Kelly's last thoughts were desperate, before slumber took her.

Unsurprisingly, the impending happy hour date was all any of them could think of, the following day. Henry and Kelly were sharing knowing smiles at one another throughout the afternoon, but smartly avoided conversation and much interaction at work. At home, John was a nervous scatterbrain, waiting for that first text wherein Kelly would let him know she was on her way to the bar.

Kelly had left early in the morning, kissing her sleeping husband before escaping out the door. She was embarrassed by the fact that she had trimmed her naughty area, and chosen one of her sexier sets of panties and bra. 'If you're so sure nothing will happen, then why are you doing this?' She blushingly thought, as she touched up her makeup.

"Just drinks." She exhaled, turning off the car.

When she finally texted her husband that she had parked, and was about to walk in to meet Henry, butterflies began swirling in her stomach.

John replied. 'Have fun. I love you.' He couldn't believe that this night had finally arrived.

'I love you too.'

Another text, 'I hope you come home late.'

Kelly smiled with a strange excitement, still trying to reconcile her husbands perverted desire. She had learned that cuckolding fantasies were popular among married men, but in a million years she would have never thought she'd engage in such taboo behavior. 'Don't get your hopes up, and make sure the kids are in bed before nine.' She did have to admit that this was all quite exciting.

Kelly smiled when she saw him, sitting at a private booth in the same business casual outfit he had worn to work. Her heart began to race as she slid in across from him. She felt guilty as she considered how handsome he looked. Henry smiled back, beyond excited by the fact that she was here. It wasn't the first time they had been with each other in a social setting, work functions clearly allowing for that. This was the first time they had been alone, however.

Before either of them spoke, the waitress dropped by and began pouring some wine. "We can switch to liquor if you'd like, but I know you enjoy a nice Pinot." Henry confidently spoke.

Kelly blushed, thankful for a glass of wine to ease her nervousness.

"So." The wife asked, anxious, "What made you ask me here?"

Henry couldn't stop smiling, and played coy, "I think you know why."

She took another sip, teasing him, "Tell me."

She enjoyed his deep voice, and his piercing eyes. He spoke so matter of factly, and the content of his words was devilishly naughty.

"Well we've know each other for some time now, and I think it's quite obvious that there's an attraction between us."

Kelly's heart skipped a beat, and she watched as Henry took a long sip, his lips suddenly tantalizing to her, as he licked the wine from them.

He continued, "I had hoped you might be interested in talking about how we could explore that attraction."

Kelly took a larger sip, her face flush, her heart pounding. Was this actually happening?

"Henry, we work together-" She pleaded, her words soft and tinged with excitement.

"We can be discreet." He deftly replied, not failing to notice that her first protest was career minded, hinting at more evidence that her husband was a willing.

Kelly was beside herself, clawing back, "I'm married!"

She couldn't believe Henry's reply, as it was soaked in taboo implications.

"I mean this with zero disrespect to John, because I know that he is a good man." He continued, "Your husband was okay with you coming here. He surely knows what I desire, and he would certainly not be the first man that I have cuckolded."

She almost dropped her wineglass, apologizing as she steadied it, unable to process his remarks. Her breathing was labored, and she scoured her mind for a response. She felt a distinct attraction to Henry in that moment, the mere idea of his manly prowess was captivating. He was undoubtedly an alpha male, the type of man who was masculine and sexy enough to seduce other mens wives right out from under them. It didn't surprise her to hear that he had done so in the past. Once upon a time, that knowledge might have scared Kelly, but sitting there on that night, it only served to make her realize how badly she wanted him to have her.

She realized she hadn't spoke, and through her scarlet embarrassment, replied, "I'm sorry, I'm just- processing."

Henry smiled at her, moving to refill her wine glass. "You don't need to apologize." He realized in her silence, that she was not averse to the idea, and that excited him beyond measure.

"Do you find me attractive?" Henry asked her.

"Of course I do. You know I do." Kelly, replied, perhaps too quickly.

He took her hand into his, speaking with intent, "Can I speak freely as a man, who knows what he wants?"

Kelly nodded, breathless, "Yes."

Henry replied, now gently caressing her fingers, "I want to take you home and fuck you, Kelly. I want to leave with you right now. I want it badly, and I know you want it as well. I would be honored if you came home with me tonight."

They looked deep into each other's eyes, not for the last time on this evening, both of them sensing the inevitability in the air. Kelly was overwhelmed by Henry's confidence and masculinity, and she realized she always had been. She wanted him, so desperately, and somehow found herself nodding, "Okay."

Henry rested an excess of cash on the table, gently pulling Kelly up from her seat. As she stood, he immediately placed his arm around her waist, ushering her through the bar, to knowing looks from the patrons. "I'll bring you back to pick up your car later." He offered.

She could only nod, caught in a haze of lust.

When they exited the front door of the bar, Henry pulled her close. As his large lips met hers, the electricity might have ignited the world. Kelly felt an intense wave of desire, her body on fire from the taste and feel of his lips. She clutched at his body as their tongues swirled together in passion for the first time, before they finally broke free. Their hands continued to explore one another as they scurried to Henry's car.

The drive to his house was a lust filled fever dream, the two of them stealing passionate kisses at every stop. Kelly, suddenly uninhibited, was wide eyed with unfamiliar desire as she explored his body. She even grasped at his towering erection through the fabric of his khakis, her heart pounding as she did. Henry too, was delirious to her touch, and needed desperately to get her home. "You should tell your husband that you're going to be late." He confidently told her.

"Oh god." Kelly gasped, giving further consideration to how insane a moment in time this was.

"He'll love it Kelly. Trust me, he knows this has been a long time coming." Henry replied, smiling.

Kelly was taken aback by how quickly and expertly Henry had taken control of the situation, and found her hands trembling as she nervously texted her husband.

John had spent most of the evening tidying the house, and preparing the children for bed. As he dumped the trash in the dumpster out back, he found something oddly compelling about performing mundane activities while his wife was out with another man. The children had gone to sleep, and John found himself sitting at his computer chair, trying his best to distract himself with his writings, when he received a life changing message.

'We are going to his place. I'll be late. I love you!'

He stood up in a panic, deep embarrassment and dominating arousal coursing through his body. She was actually going to do it! How had he managed to seduce her so quickly? John quickly realized that their attraction had been building for years, and his permission was simply a curtain pulled back. The consideration toiled his stomach into anxious arousal. It hurt to realize, that his wife truly wanted another man to have her. Despite the pain that caused, he had long since come to terms with the harrowing fact that he truly wanted it as well.

He typed, with shaking hands, 'You are the sexiest woman alive, and I love you.'

John paced erratically, eventually fixing himself a cocktail, his hands trembling as he clanked the ice into the glass. His heart pounded as he considered the impossible, the reality of his fantasy almost too much to bear. He continued to roam through the house, his mind racing, wondering, visualizing the impossible. He couldn't take it any longer, and frantically sat back down at his computer chair. He felt a strong wave of humiliation as he slid down his boxers, his little member standing at attention, as hard as he could ever remember it being. If only John could have known, that as he began to shamefully stroke his small penis, another man was ten minutes across town, plunging his huge, manly cock, in and out of Johns wife.

Impossible, erotic, sounds echoed through Henry's master bedroom. The creaking of a bed frame, the moaning of a beautiful woman, and the primal slapping of naked bodies colliding together in undeniable lust.

It had been a blur, an urgent disrobing. Five years of foreplay was more than enough, and provided a rock solid foundation for forbidden sexual desire. Here Kelly was, impossibly. Naked in another mans bed, her eyes wide and her heart pumping as her body and mind enjoyed the divine pleasure that Henry's big cock was providing her with. It was beyond even her wildest dreams. She looked longingly up at him, her delicate white hands clutching into his muscular dark shoulders, her pink polished nails scratching sexually down and grasping onto his large arms. She used his manly body for support as she once again gazed down at that primal sight, that impossibly erotic collision. Past her large bouncing breasts, pale erect nipples that Henry was intoxicated by, past her trim tummy and her sweat glistened belly button.

She would never tire of watching his big black cock penetrate her pussy. What a man!

Kelly bit her bottom lip as she savored the sight of it, along with the profound feelings it was providing her with. A pistoning shaft of thick onyx power, beautiful and unapologetic in the way it took her.

She had already cum, more than once, even before he had really settled in and stretched her wide. Now Kelly felt something brewing, something profound began to rumble from deep within her loins, every thrust of her new lovers incredible cock, changing her perspective on sex. She arched her head back in delirious delight, and felt his thick lips on hers. She reached around and clawed into his shoulders as they kissed passionately, Kelly totally surrendering to the life altering fucking that Henry was giving her.

She had rushed to get naked for him, assisting him as he confidently undressed the long time married woman. Henry's mouth had run dry for an instant, as he first gazed upon the gorgeous naked body of his beautiful crush. Kelly spread her feminine legs for him, allowing Henry access to an intimate place that had previously only been for her husband. He salivated at the striking contrast as he aligned his big black cock atop her beautiful white pussy, gently resting his heavy length down upon her glistening clit. The moment would be burned into their minds forever, as their naked genitalia touched for the first time. Henry experienced a swelling mental rush as he noticed her wedding ring, sparkling gently as she ran her delicate hands along his muscled body.

"I'm going to fuck you Kelly." He spoke, voice deep, tone soft.

She nodded, bracing for his size. "I want you to Henry. I've wanted you to fuck me for so long. Take me." She whispered back to him. Henry's ego swelled as he savored her admission.

Kelly managed an initial moment of discomfort, as his large head breached her for the first time. Her eyes bulged wide, as she gasped for air, desperately and rapidly accommodating his large penis. It was only another few seconds until she was experiencing pleasure unlike she ever had before, Henry's cock acting as a conquering force, reached parts of her that had never been touched by a man. Kelly's pussy stretched wide for him, and it was only a minute until she had been able to take all of him. His boiling, heavy balls began grazing against her plump ass as he readied her for the proper fucking that she was now receiving.

Kelly's moans reverberated throughout Henry's home. His tempo increased, both of them consumed by and totally lost to the moment. It was so utterly raw, so incomprehensibly intense. They were staring deeply into each other eyes, not with love, but with the purest form of passionate lust. It was hard to articulate just how deeply erotic an act was occurring. In a way, it was nothing less than base natural selection. Henry was the dominant, muscular, well endowed, alpha male and Kelly was the beautiful, desirable, sought after female. Her beta male, cuckold husband, had succumbed to the latent knowledge of his own inadequacy, surrendering to nature, and the inevitable. He stepped aside, and allowed for a more capable man to give his wife the pleasure that he never could. It was an erotic, intellectual, and yet shameful act, one of reverence, submission, and profound acceptance.

Johns office chair squeaked rapidly from the vibrations of depraved masturbation. He pumped his small penis, his humble testicles jiggling against the leather, his hand traveling abruptly up and down his nominal, unimpressive length.

Henry's bed rocked, rattling from his powerful thrusts. His massive, masculine testicles, slapped sweaty against Kelly's plump, sexy rear. His behemoth cock was coated in her cream, plunging deeply, in and out of her clinging, wanting pussy. Kelly's thoughts raced as endorphins crashed against the darkest recesses of her mind. Henry was so much bigger than her husband!

"I can't believe this is happening." John breathed, still stroking his small, meek endowment. His mind reeled, succumbing to his perverted desires. He felt an orgasm brewing, the first he would experience as a cuckolded man.

"I can't believe this is happening." Kelly exclaimed, kissing Henry deep, succumbing to the divine feeling of fullness that her alpha male lover was providing her.

"Where do you want it?" Henry's sexy voice inquired, his tempo increasing.

"I'm on the pill." Kelly, impossibly, heard herself admit.

Henry's focus locked in, his body inflamed, his large testicles boiling as they continued to slap sexily against her pale naked ass. It was another swell of ego, an indescribable feeling of dominance coursing through him as he realized he was about to inseminate another mans wife, a woman he had deeply desired for years.

The shock waves of pleasure began to swell for Kelly too, overwhelming in their intensity. "Ohhh! Ohhh! Hennnrrryyy!!"

Her moans continued to escape, "I'm- I'm- Ohh!"

The large Bull grunted, everything disappearing from the world except for the pinnacle of human lust on display in Henry's bed.

John shuddered, surrendering completely to biology and nature. His small testicles squeezing as he squirted an ineffective load across the bottom of his tee-shirt, cum splattering uselessly onto his fingers. The orgasm was indescribable, as was the depth of the shame that followed it.

Across town, his wife cried out to the heavens, squealing in pleasure as her coworker gave her the most intense orgasm of her life, "Ohhh! Hen-ryyy! I'm c-cum-minggg!!"

Henry roared in subliminal victory, his huge scrotum pulling tight and convulsing beneath his manly shaft. Kelly's eyes rolled to the back of her head, her skin set on fire as an explosion of orgasmic pleasure pulsed powerfully across every square inch of her beautiful body. Her feminine toes curled downwards, her legs instinctively wrapping around the waist of the dominant man who was cumming inside her. Her pink nails clawed into Henry's muscled biceps, clutching onto him as she shuddered wildly, gasping in awe at the magnitude of her satisfaction.

Henry thrust skillfully, his huge cock expanding even further as torrents of cum launched out of his flaring, embedded head, coating the furthest depths of Kelly's pussy. They continued to stare deep into one another's eyes as Henry continued to stuff her full, firing rope after rope of his thick cum inside of his married coworker.

The two lovers eventually collapsed, bodies sweaty and beyond content. They kissed passionately, thankful for one another. They both immediately knew that it would not be the last time they enjoyed one another on this evening, and many other evenings to follow.