All Comments on 'Oh, Honey'

by Pan2

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
RhulayneRhulayneabout 4 years ago
Shit.

TOTAL shit. never write again. You may have thought this was clever or something, but it wasnt. it was a mess that was damn near impossible to follow. Include other peoples dialogue or dont fucking bother writing a story. I've only been this disappointed with a story on this site once or twice before.

PATHETIC!

sp9983sp9983about 4 years ago
Different

Unusual writing style, but I liked it. You could have went into more detail though.

Senor_SmutSenor_Smutabout 4 years ago
Nice job!

I really like experiments in format beyond standard first-person or third-person-omniscient. This was handled well. Thanks for the read!

LimeyracerLimeyracerabout 4 years ago
well done....

Love it - an unusual format and story, but easy to follow and comprehend, so don't worry that others (Rhulane) can't "get it"... and keep on writing.. Ignore the trolls..

LR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Dumbest story (i think it was a story) I've ever read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I liked it

It's nice to read something outside the usual format.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
amazing

honestly one of the best stories i’ve read on this site, i’d love a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Stupid

The idea of writing a story with no details other than one side of a conversation is one of the dumbest things I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just ok.

Interesting and different format. Would be better with more detail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Didn't like it

I think it would have been a decent story. But the one sided conversations killed it. If you do another chapter, consider the other side of the conversation or at least have some of the story detail the sex between mother and son. I couldn't get halfway through it like this. I hope this constructive criticism helps

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

Fun and sexy at the same time. I kept thinking the son and mom would give the sisters to dad. Guess not.

Wouldn't mind a sequel or epilogue telling how it went down afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well done

Moms love will never goes away, you teaching very well, love it!!

NetoriMasterNetoriMasterabout 3 years ago

One of the better short story NTR's I have read. Would have enjoyed a bit more depth of the sister's corruption but that is the author's choice. Throughout the tale, I would read the Mom's response then fill in what the cuck husband must have said to provoke it, which made for a fairly interactive narrative despite being expressed through a singular voice. You can even decide your own general timeline. For the negative commenters, perhaps if you developed any semblance of an imagination you wouldn't need an author to baby you through every single detail of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ignore the negative comments and do a sequel to this

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

KInd of interesting story idea (although hugely clichéd) but the format was not really readable. Almost zero detail in a one sided conversation made this really boring.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPan2@Pan2
Full-time erotica author since 2012. For more of my work, and to support me in my mission to consistently bring fun, high-quality smut into the world, visit http://www.patreon.com/panwhowrites Every dollar helps! Much of my writing is also available on MCStories.com and my ...