Oh, Honey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course he hasn't done something to me! Don't you think I'd have noticed?"

"I told you, that's different."

"Because it is, that's why! Do you want to hear the rest of the story, or not?"

"Oh, honey, you're so hard. Why don't we...mmmm..."

"Oh, honey!"

"..."

"..."

"What?"

"Oh, yes. Sorry. That was...that was really good. So, they were...they were naked, and they were sucking him off. He was staring at them with this...with this possessive grin. Like he owned them."

"Well of course he owns me, that's totally different."

"Because I'm his mother. What kind of a mother would I be if I wasn't totally dedicated to my children?"

"Maybe not normally, but...trust me, honey, it's different. These are his little sisters. It's not the same thing at all."

"So after he came, he...he came onto their faces. They were so happy - they started licking his cum off each other, and...and..."

"Hmm? I'm sorry, I...what were we talking about?"

"Oh, yes, of course. So they started making out. They're such good little girls, aren't they?"

"Yes, of course it's awful! I'm just...I'm just saying. They were making out, and...and touching each other. It wasn't long before Glenn was hard again. He gets hard so fast...he's such a good boy..."

"What happened when?"

"Oh, right! Well, he...it was like he didn't even have to say anything. They just knew. They knew how to get their brother off. They knew exactly how to get him hard, how to get him off..."

"Mmm?"

"Mmm. Sorry, I was...I was somewhere else."

"Right. Yes. They clambered on top of him. They were both so desperate to be the one to take him inside them, the one to be fucked. They wanted his cock so bad. Oh, honey, it was awful..."

"I did what any good mother would do. I told them to get off. I told them that they weren't to fuck their brother - that it wasn't appropriate at all."

"And then, um, I came back here."

"Was it? I must have lost track of the time."

"Well, no."

"I mean, I didn't...I didn't exactly tell him that."

"Well he was so hard, and...oh, honey, you don't understand what it's like to be a mother. To see your child suffering like that. So I, well, I..."

"Yes. Yes, I thought you'd approve."

"Yes, I probably did."

"Oh, could you feel it? I wasn't sure whether you'd notice or not."

"Well, after that, I told him that it wasn't...it wasn't okay to use his little sisters like that. I explained to him that he has a Mommy-slut available any time of the day or night, and if he needs to get off, that's what I'm here for."

"Yes, exactly."

"Well, he...he said that wasn't going to work."

"That's what I asked him. He said that he loved fucking his dedicated Mommy-slut, but that I was spending so much time in here, fucking mean old Daddy. He said that when he got hard and I was in here with you, he was left with no alternative. He said that he just had to cum somewhere, and that his sisters were so sexy, so obedient...so available."

"That's exactly what I thought too."

"Well, he said that the choice was up to you. He said that if you promised to never touch his personal Mommy-slut again, he'd leave his sisters alone. He said that you weren't allowed to even think about me when you got off. He said that you'd have to move into his room, and he'd move in here, and in exchange he wouldn't fuck the girls any more."

"Then he'll keep on fucking me, and when I'm not around, he'll fuck our two daughters."

"I know, honey. It's a tough decision."

"I'm scared too. So what's it going to be?"

"..."

"Oh, honey. I knew you'd make the right choice."

12