Oh How Things Change

Story Info
Milf Bully gets caught.
5k words
4.64
65.4k
122
2

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean Little was a kicker. Now, in American football kickers are often overlooked and quite honestly seen as a little different. Sean was no different in high school, 5'10" and 155 pounds but with amazing leg strength. He was shy, introverted, and nervous around people. It was said that you could walk into a room that Sean was in and leave thinking the room was still empty.

The other kids in school laughed at him, or worse ignored him. They celebrated Scott Thomas, the quarterback who drove the high school team into field goal range but ignored Sean when he hit the game winning field goal - a school record by the way - that gave their little high school the first state championship in school history.

Worse though was all of the hazing he took growing up, even after the state championship field goal. The worst was Scott - he was a genuine bully. A decent athlete, but in truth the only advantage he had was that he matured early. You know the type, shaving by the age of 14, 6'2" by his sophomore year. He picked on everyone, but especially Sean because Sean was an easy target. Even when Sean's mom talked to Scott's mom, Hannah Thomas laughed it off, "boys will be boys" she said.

At the year end team celebration at the Thomas home Hannah saw Sean off gathering his things from the pool house to leave after being harassed by Scott and the cheerleaders. "Oh, fucking grow up loser, it's all in fun," she said to him as he chose to leave instead of stay for the party. He turned and looked at her, she was beautiful. 5'2" probably, a tiny thing actually. She had been the head cheerleader in college where she had met Scott's dad who happened to be the quarterback of the football team. He took her in, all 5'2" with a small waist, firm C cup breasts, and an ass that looked like you could bounce a quarter off of it. Sean found his courage, "What parent would dress like that at a high school party?"

That was the wrong thing to say as she screamed and soon the 13 other seniors on the football team jumped Sean leaving him bloodied and bruised. That was the last the town saw of Sean.

You see, Scott had an offer to play football at a small Division 2 school, while a kicker with a leg like Sean was being recruited by larger Division 1 schools. Sean chose to enroll early at Virginia Tech. He started college in January of what would be his senior year of high school.

Sean red-shirted his freshman year and stayed in Blacksburg all throughout his red shirt and his Freshman year. It has been 2 1/2 years since anyone in their small town had laid eyes on their kicker. He hadn't played much his sophomore year so most of the town had forgotten about him. That's what he wanted, because he had not forgotten about them. The food and training at a D-1 football program is like few other things in the world. From his leaving for college at 17 and returning home for the first time at 20 he was changed. He hit his growth spurt, combining that with training every day, supplements, strength coaches, and a precise diet he now stood 6'3 and tipped the scales at 192 ripped pounds. He could easily bench 300 pounds and squat 400 - though he seldom maxxed out because of the stress on his joints.

Sean was also majoring in Computer Engineering, focusing in coding and Artificial Intelligence. Here, dear reader is where the story gets interesting. While Sean didn't play that Freshman year, he did travel with the team as the emergency backup. If the regular place kicker or punter were injured, Sean was dressed on the sidelines. There were a few players in his boat, all redshirt emergency backups. All of these guys would hang out together on the road. For fun they would hit up some of the dating apps just to see what was out there on the market. Being locked down meant they couldn't take advantage but it was a fun distraction from walk through, meetings, dinner, and Play Station.

While visiting Pittsburgh to take on the Pitt Panthers Sean's roommate was scrolling through an app, looking to see if any of the Panthers players mom's or coach's wives were hidden in there. Don't be shocked, it's happened. Suddenly his roommate froze and elbowed Sean, "Damn ol son, look at this MILF"

Sean's eyes lit up, it was Hannah Thomas. He remembered that she and her husband had gone to college at some small school near here. He was surprised to see her on an app, her husband managed a hospital in their home town and Hannah loved the spoiled rich girl lifestyle. When they returned to Blacksburg Sean started digging around to see what had happened to the MILF and her hubby. He checked Facebook and there they were, the happy couple, pictures from a couple of weeks ago at Scott's homecoming game.

Sean's heart turned dark. This is information that he would soon use to his advantage. Sean returned home at Christmas and kept a low profile, only really venturing out to park near the Thomas home and fire up his laptop before heading back to school. The security on the Thomas WI-FI was no match for Sean's skills and programs and within minutes he had found the backdoor into Hannah's multiple email profiles. A few more clicks and some time to download and he had gotten all of the information that he needed. Sure he had stolen it, but that didn't matter as he remembered the beating he took at her house. "Summer is going to be fun," he said to himself as he smiled and drove back to school in the darkness of an early January morning

Once back at school things continued as normal for Sean. Class, lifting, kicking sessions, parties - normal things for a college student. However in March his mind began to shift to his life once he returned home for the summer.

In preparation for the summer he created a burner email account, made sure that his VPN security was top of the line, and sent an email to Hannah Thomas.

TO: My New Pet

FROM: Your New Master

ATTACHED: See following images

Hello Hannah - or should I say Hello pet.

I own you,my little slut. As you can see, I have in my possession a number of emails, inappropriate images, and full on sexuality in correspondence between you and one Mr. Larry Murray. I know it may be surprising to you since the emails were between "MilfVixen1980" and "AlphaSirSatisfies36" However, I can assure you by the samples I have included that I do have all of the information I need to destroy you and him. I also have the emails and pictures between you and "MrPerfect1980", "SirLottaCock", "YourBitchBoy21", and all others.

Let me continue. You are Hannah Thomas - Age 42, married to Mark Thomas - Age 43, mother to Scott - age 20 and Courtney - age 18. For the sake of conversation this is the information on Mr Murray - divorced (x2) currently married to Anna- current partner at Galbreath and Murray Law Firm. Children are Zach age 17, Margo age 16, Amber age 13. Stepchildren Stefanie and Steven twins aged 11. (As an aside pet, judging by the pictures the only thing Alpha about Larry is his attitude)

Trust me, I have all of the info on every one of those men (mostly married) that you matched, have sent pictures and had steamy correspondence with and will not hesitate to release every drop of information and connect it directly to you. I wonder if this has been just an online fantasy for you, or if you are the true slut who is lonely because Mark works so many long hours? I think probably the slut is closer to the truth - what do you say?

As you can see I hold all of the cards. Let me repeat - ALL of the cards. Try to track me and I release information. Larry or anyone else tries to track me, I release all the information. Let me be clear, the first release will be to Mark, Scott, and Courtney - also for fun let me include Scott's coach, and your parents. Don and Sharon would be devastated to find out their angel was a devil wouldn't they? That will be the first strike, the follow up will be to everyone in your address book, because yes, I have that too. Maybe, just for fun I would upload images onto certain websites that would make you a very popular MilfVixen1980. I know, this is doxxing to the extreme, but what can I say but I like the power you have given me.

By the way, just remember if you go to police and have them try to get to the bottom of this, I may receive a fine, but every piece of information I have becomes public record at the trial.

So, be a good girl for your new Daddy so Daddy doesn't have to punish you.

I will be in touch soon.

Master

Hannah sat at her kitchen table sipping coffee and read the email on her phone. Instantly, she threw up into the trash can. He didn't send it to her secret email, or to her personal family email but to her professional email provided to her by one of the philanthropic organizations she volunteered for. Not just any one either, but the most prestigious one in the area, everybody who was everybody in this town served on the board of this group. The thoughts of her life being ruined flashed before her eyes. Sure, the flirting had been fun, the little trysts with college boys when she returned to her alma mater for an event had been a thrill, but her life - the life that she had built had a target on it.

She went to youtube and tried to search for how to track the sender without being caught. Hannah cried, tried to reason things out in her head, drank wine, and then cried some more.

The spring semester went well for Sean, he did well in classes, conditioning and Spring Practice went well. Next season he would be the starting punter, handling kick off duties, and was a long field goal specialist. He needed to work some on his short kick accuracy and he would be the kicking specialist for his final two seasons.

He slept around some. Being an attractive varsity football player with a big dick at a large university had its perks. Sean didn't have to work very hard to get laid, and many of the girls were willing to do anything he wanted just to stay in his orbit. He was a kicker and yes he still had his weirdness about his gameday and pre kick routine, but that shy and awkward teenager tormented by teammates and one particular teammate's mom had been lost long ago.

Once every couple of weeks he would hack into Hannah's email just to check on her and then send her an email just to remind her that he was Master. The emails had been building to a moment - making her do little things like buy a vibrator and email a short video to him, to attend Scott's spring game without a bra, to let her pussy hair grow no matter what Mark wanted. Then on the Saturday before Easter this email arrived:

TO: My New Pet

FROM: Your New Master

Good morning pet, I hope this email finds you well. Here are some rules that I have for the following week:

NO SEX until I allow it

SHAVE that disgusting nest

For Easter Services that I know you will attend to keep up the appearances as a "good girl" you will

Wear No Bra

Wear No Panties

Wear those cream slacks and that silky blouse from your Tinder profile (I know it's revealing, but some people need to see the real you, slut)

Some nice slutty heels too.

I will be watching and if you do not follow your orders exactly as written then everything gets released - yes, even those good girl vibrator videos you sent me. Perhaps even to that new Episcopal priest you have, she's pretty cute by the way. Maybe I'll have to dig into her secrets next.

Until later

MASTER

Again, Hannah was terrified. How did this person know everything about her? How could this go on for 4 months and she still has not been able to figure anything out. The Saturday before Easter was always a big family day for the Thomas family. The four had over both Mark's and Hannah's parents for a big meal, a celebration of the spring birthday's for Scott and Courtney, and for the announcement of the location for the big family vacation destination. As much as she tried to be present, to be engaged, to be joyful all she could see was the devastation that would be caused if all of her secrets were revealed. She couldn't let that happen.

Sunday arrived and Hannah went to Easter Services and dressed as she was told, other than a blazer to hide her nipples in the cool building. She was nervous and anxious the entire service. Walking out she saw this striking, tall, muscular young man striding up to her family with a confidence usually reserved for Corporate CEO's. When he approached he smirked. Stopping his eyes lit up a bright blue, she had seen those eyes before. He now stood a good taller than her son and with broad shoulders that tapered to a slim waist. As her eyes looked him over she noticed that there was a small monster hanging down his left thigh. Then he spoke, "My, my, my if it isn't the old Quarterback, how the hell are you Scott?"

Scott froze and his eyes got narrow, "Do I know you?"

Sean smirked, "Yeah, I was the kicker that bailed your ass out in the State Championship game, shame you don't remember me. I remember all of you. He hugged Courtney, "You have grown into a beautiful young lady"; shook hands with Mark, "Looking good Mr. Thomas" ; he looked at Hannah and hugged her, Love the new outfit Mrs. T." After the hello's Sean headed towards the parking lot, "I hope y'all have a wonderful Easter, I'll see you around town this summer." He looked over his shoulder and called out, "Hey, Scott, maybe sometime we can head to the high school and you can hold for me, just like old times." Sean didn't wait for a reply, just walked to his car. Thanks to the new NIL rules, he was driving the newest Jeep Commander, given to him for advertising for a local car dealership in the Roanoke area.

Mark was the first to speak, "Was that Sean Little? What the hell ever happened to him?"

Scott replied, "Little bitch got a full ride to Virginia Tech to kick, can you believe that, a full ride for a nerd kicker."

Courtney jabbed her brother with a venomous tongue, "If that's a nerd then I'm all for Geek Power, he looks like a greek fucking god. I think I need to see if he can tutor me this summer before I head off to college. Damn."

That night Mark wanted sex but she had not been freed from her ban on sex so she faked not feeling well. She truly wasn't feeling well, because it was all due to dread. Her stomach was a mess, she had a horrible headache, her anxiety was through the roof. Her instincts told her that she was going to have a long summer and she had nobody to blame but herself.

Sean woke up the next morning and decided it was time to start the next phase in his dark plan. He began watching the house and learning schedules. Everyone was so routine. Scott left every day at 9:30 for the gym and to his girlfriend's house at the lake. Not returning until evening. Mark left for work at 7:00 and didn't return until about 6 in the evening. Courtney, a lifeguard, left for the country club pool at 10 and didn't return until 4. Once the weather turned warm and they opened the outdoor pool she would probably be gone even more often. For the next week he watched and waited, but also decided to up the ante just a bit. A couple of phone calls to athletic boosters who knew people and moved in pretty high society circles and Sean ended up with a summer membership at the country club. Being a Division 1 athlete at a Power 5 school had it's rewards. He would show up at the pool about 1 and stay for a couple of hours.

This was a small town, and he became the talk of the town. The truth is he was ripped, he ran every morning, lifted every morning, and his diet was planned down to every macro that went into his body. He was a machine. At the pool he flirted with lifeguards, intentionally flirting more with everyone except Courtney. Perhaps both mother and daughter should be in his harem this summer. He laughed to himself. In truth, he didn't realize that he had this level of darkness in him, but every day he found a bit more.

The following Monday was the moment he was going to finally show his hand. He drove to a street just out of the neighborhood entrance for the Thomas family and watched as Dad and the two kids drove out on their way to start the day. He drove up to the Thomas house and rang the doorbell. It took a couple of minutes until Hannah came to the door, drenched in sweat. She smiled, "Sean, what brings you by, I'm afraid the kids aren't here."

Sean stepped in the door. His eyes narrowed, "I'm not here to see them Hannah, or should I say 'MilfVixen1980.'"

Hannah's face lost color and she started to cry, "I can explain, just give me a minute Sean."

Sean closed the door, "I have given you months to prepare for this moment and now you want a minute? Cute, foolish, but cute. Do continue, but you will continue on your knees for you need to understand who is in control."

Sean was wearing dockers and a polo, Hannah was like a cornered mouse, looking for anything, almost frozen. Sean reached out and gently grabbed her neck, "What part of kneel don't you understand, slut?" Trembling, Hannah began to kneel, her eyes moving to Sean's zipper which was beginning to stretch as his arousal grew.

"Sean, I'm sorry," she began, but Sean gave her neck a little squeeze, "Try again," he ordered.

"Sir, Master, Lord, whatever you want. I am sorry, I was lonely. I have money. I can pay. Just please don't destroy my family. Please, I am begging you." Her crying was almost hysterical at this point. Just sobs and tears.

Sean's eyes narrowed, "After what you and your family did to me you have the nerve to ask me to spare you and them? That's a special kind of stupid now isn't it. However, I am a man of principle, Scott is already ruined, a piece of shit back up quarterback on a piece of shit Division 2 team, if he's lucky he will marry his cheerleader girlfriend, pop out a couple of kids until she cheats on him with other men - just like his mother has done." Those words cut Hannah like a knife.

Sean continued, "As for Courtney, she was just a child. I have no plans to hurt her, but I may have to fuck her just so she knows that there are good men with big cocks out in the world, so she doesn't settle for someone like her dad or brother." Hannah shivered in fear.

"Mark, Mark is the real victim here other than teaching his son to think he was special and that his shit didn't stink. I mean you cheated on him."

Hannah spoke, "I never touched those men, it was just some innocent online fun. I swear."

Sean smiled, "That's your story, but with all of the photos and emails that will be hard to prove when I tell the world." Hannah shrunk in fear.

"That just leaves you. I have memories, I remember you having me jumped by my teammates after fucking winning them the state title. I remember you laughing as I tried to stop them from kicking me. It wasn't until Courtney screamed that it stopped. Laying their bleeding and bruised I saw you laugh and walk away. Oh, I remember that night well. You," Sean released her throat and pointed in her face, "You Hannah will pay for your crimes. I do not give a fuck about your money, or your confessions or your excuses. You watched while 13 teammates attacked my body. Oh no bitch, you will pay for your crimes, with your body."

Hannah screamed, "Sean, please no. You aren't fair, this is wrong."

Sean grabbed her long red hair and lifted her to her feet as he growled. "Do not talk to me about fair, and do not ever call me Sean again or our game will end. Am I fucking clear?

Hannah's head nodded 'yes'.

"Good girl," he continued, "Now, suck my cock."

Hannah was caught, there was no way out of this and keeping her life other than to do as Sean said. Mark had always told her that she was a great cock sucker so maybe she could just get this over with and be done. She knelt and unbuckled his belt and undid his zipper.

She was shocked at what she found when she reached inside. She had not lied to Sean, she had not physically been with any of those guys, but from pictures and from her younger years she was not prepared for what she found.

12