Oh How Things Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean's cock was larger than Mark's or any of the pictures she had seen, but it wasn't "porn star giant" - but that wasn't it. His cock was beautiful. It was hot to touch, and hard, with a bulbous head and heavy balls. He had a large vein on the top and the ridge of his head was magnificent. She had read about cocks like this in some of her smut novels. This was a cock made for breeding. The large ridge pulled out inferior sperm so the species would survive. This was the cock of a pack leader, a Master, Sean was built for breeding.

Hannah had to shake herself out of her fantasy back to reality. This college age man was about to slide his cock into her married throat. At that moment she hated herself as she felt the gush of her own pussy suddenly getting very wet. A small sigh escaped her lips as Sean looked down at her and smirked as he gently moved her hair away from her face. "Good girl." he grunted lightly as he pushed his cock into her mouth.

Hannah did not orgasm easily. She could count on one hand the number of orgasms she had achieved in her life that didn't involve her rubbing her clit as Mark fucked her, or a vibrator, or something. His cock in her mouth and those words, "Good girl" sent her to the very edge of orgasm. Her instinct took over at that point. She did not care that she was being blackmailed, or about the emails and pictures, or that she was married. She just wanted to please this god figure and to hear those words, "Good girl" again and again and again.

She tried and tried to get Sir to cum. She sucked, she slurped, she gagged, she sucked his balls, she tried everything but he wouldn't cum. He sighed and moaned, but never let her complete her task. After a few minutes she was sweating, she had pulled her sports bra up to free her own tits, and her exercise pants were soaked and it wasn't just sweat. Her pussy had become a river of desire. She was conflicted when Sean whispered, "Good try, but you need to do better" She heard him say "Good" but that wasn't good enough, she couldn't get him to cum. She was tired, her jaw ached, her hands were tired, her knees sore. When he pulled her to her feet she was actually light headed, surprised when Sean's left hand again went to her throat and pushed her against the wall and held her in place. Her mind was foggy from exertion and lust but she was shocked when he kissed her.

She was expecting a brutal assault, but this was the hungry, demanding kiss of something more. As he kissed her, she responded - her lust taking over any guilt or remorse she had. She was truly a bitch in heat when his hands slipped through the waistband of her pants, she opened her legs waiting for him to plunge his fingers into her, but he didn't. She moaned in frustration and need as his fingers danced around the edges, barely brushing her now quivering clit and massaging the outside of her lips. She wanted, no she needed his long thick fingers to bury themselves in her and find her G spot while the palm pressed her clit. She was dying inside. Sean was a Master though, not just of Hannah at that moment, but as a nerd he had read and studied. While other young men watched porn, Sean read books from 'Kamasutra' to 'The search for the Elusive Orgasm.'

For what seemed like hours but was only a few minutes Sean teased and tormented her body until she was panting and grinding her hips trying desperately for relief.From the tears of terror earlier to the tears of torment now Hannah was exhausted. Emotionally, physically, desperate for that orgasm that would grant her serenity. Sean was a maestro conducting a symphony. Kisses, nibbling her ears, biting at her nipples, rubbing her lips and clit - all building to a crescendo that he mercilessly would not let her have.

Tormented at her inability to make him cum, and tortured by not being allowed to orgasm she offerered zero resistance as Sean turned her around and slid up behind her. He was going to push her forward, but she gladly bent at the waist and allowed him entry. However, the symphony had not ended. Again he teased her by rubbing the head up and down her slit. Using his cock to lightly tap at her pussy and her ass. She was desperate to get penetration. She should have been embarrassed, old enough to be his mother, her wetness dripping onto the beautiful oak floors but by this time the MILF housewife was truly a slut in heat.

Finally, she moaned, "please, please, please just fuck me. I'm begging you."

He stopped, "Almost there slut, try again."

She grunted as she felt the head of his beautiful cock poised at her opening, "Sir, please fuck me, own me, ruin...."

She did not finish the sentence as he growled, "Good girl", pulled back on her red hair causing her back to arch and driving his cock all the way home with a push that left her breathless, full, and fulfilled. She braced for the pounding that she knew was coming. But again, he surprised her, he just left his cock buried in her not moving and he flexed pushing blood deeper into his cock causing it to pulse inside her. Hannah had never felt anything like that in all of her life but knew that it would be the one thing she craved for the rest of her life. It was glorious, it was amazing, it was overwhelming. She was expecting this massive orgasm, but instead came this long, soul deep shudder that just didn't stop. She was crying. It felt so amazing.

Again, Sean read her body like a map, he felt her pussy begin to contract in time with his pulses and the sheen of sweat on her tan shoulders. He knew what he was doing to her and how to finish. As she rode that wave of pleasure he pulled out slowly, dragging that marvelous ridge of his cock over her G spot, and drove in hard. Holding and slowly pulling out to drive in hard. This time her orgasm was like a million fireworks in her body at the same time. She came over and over, wanting to scream and growl but there were no sounds, just panting and total body quivers. Her legs actually gave out and Sean held her up, limp in his arms. It wasn't until then that he began to fuck her. To take out the anger and humiliation of all of those years. She was a rag doll being pummeled by his glorious cock. She couldn't count the orgasms she was having.

She knew he was getting closer to cumming and she was not on the pill. Mark had gotten a vasectomy 15 years ago. She should have told him, warned him, but she didn't care. All she knew was this cock that was built to protect creation was destroying everything she thought she knew.

Finally with one final thrust he buried himself deep into her and she felt his cum fill her. He breathed hard and gently asked, "Can you stand girl?"

She sighed, "I think so Master." He lowered her to the floor and she immediately turned and went to her knees cleaning this cock that had so lovingly decimated her life. She knew that she would never be satisfied by any vibrator, book, or email ever again and her dear sweet husband had no chance for she knew that her pussy had been filled and marked. She was owned by her Master.

12