Oh How Things Change Ch. 01

Story Info
I hit the lottery...
3.7k words
3.95
6.7k
8
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JDDebaum
JDDebaum
60 Followers

* This is the only time I've ever submitted a reedited story. It's a tale that doesn't really fit anywhere in the wide array of subjects that Literotica has so generously offered. I can only ask your indulgence in the subject I have chosen for it. I know it is an improvement, but that decision will ultimately be Yours.

Many, Many Thanks to All...

As usual, Mercedes was perfection. Tonight, she had her golden hair gathered in a loose ponytail and her expressive green eyes highlighted with just the right amount of make-up to hide the splash of freckles over her tiny, upturned nose. Her ready smile welcomed me when I settled in.

"Hello Michael."

Her red tipped hands moved over the walnut bar before laying the small paper napkin down. Tilting her head slightly to the left, her smile widened.

"It's been a while. Welcome back. Your usual?"

I smiled back.

"Why don't you pick me out a good bourbon."

"Oh my. Are we celebrating something tonight?"

"Hopefully."

For the first time she made the simple ritual a show for me; polishing the heavy glass tumbler, adding the ice and a quick wink at me as she chose a top shelf bourbon. I never took my eyes off her. The slacks, tight over her round bottom and her loose-fitting blouse somehow accenting her holstered breasts. I watched and she knew it. She turned and held my eyes coming back before gently setting my drink in front of me.

"Shall I start a tab?"

"Only if you want me to stay."

"Always..."

She leaned forward, offering a view of lightly tanned skin and the white lace cradling her breasts, to brush an imaginary something off my shoulder.

"Nice shirt. New?"

"Kind of."

"I like it, brings out your eyes."

She was flirting of course, only this time it was more. I offered my best smile.

"Why Thank You."

She settled back holding my eyes.

"What's hopefully?"

The smile a bit more playful now, her green eyes teasing.

"We'll have to wait and see."

Now it was my turn to tease. I chuckled before tasting my drink, then turned away on the padded leather stool to look the bar over. It was the usual Thursday night. Several attractive women, some more than others, anywhere between twenty-five and who knew for sure. Definitely upscale. Men in suits, some sans tie and others with their coats draped over the backs of their chairs.

I'd always felt a little out of place here before, but not now. The boots I had on cost more than some of the suits I was seeing.

I noticed a few women looking at me out of the corner of their eye. That seldom happened in the past. One extremely beautiful brunette, her strappy heeled shoe bobbing slightly stared openly at me. I smiled back softly but offered no other encouragement. Tonight was about Mercedes. Nothing else mattered.

At least not tonight.

Mercedes... She said her father named her and her sister after luxury cars. An excellent line for a beautiful woman on the prowl for a man of means. The other line I'd her drop over the last year I'd been coming here was, 'a woman can marry a rich man as well as a poor one.'.

Stunning beautiful and twenty-five years old, she had an eight-year-old daughter. Yes... it was true. No one here knew it. They weren't supposed to. I'd spent some time to find out, then hired a private detective.

Her daughter lived in San Antonio with her grandmother. Mercedes real name was Pamela Steffler. She didn't finish high school, choosing to marry the father of her child. That lasted about a year when he said goodbye and left. When her mother found out she started dancing to make ends meet, she broke their silence and offered to help with the kid. Pamela tried going back to school but was way past that. She even worked at a Publix trying to make ends meet before she fell off the grid until she popped up here in Houston, eventually getting the job as a bartender here.

She was also a Sugar Baby, 'Platonic Relationship' only. That little tidbit only came up with my now tech guy doing something called a 'Reverse Imaging' search. Her social media was pretty mundane, except for a few pictures of a beach trip she had taken. I had the best bikini pic on my home computer as well as a few others I found interesting.

That same guy set up surveillance goodies in my leased corporate apartment as per my attorney's advice. I never understood what a person had to go through after they hit the Lottery for fifty-two million.

"You can never be to sure Michael. Trust no one... One bad date... Your ex shows up just to talk... Friends crawl out of the woodwork... Better safe than sorry. Shawn can set you up very private cloud storage... Who knows. If you save everything, you solve problems before they start."

It all made sense, but I'd never thought of that or the million other things I needed to do.

"Another drink Michael?"

Pamela summoned me away from my thoughts, those beautiful green eyes teasing me again as I turned back around. Her hair was now loose, just past her shoulders as she stood closer against the bar.

"In a sec."

She leaned forward again. I could smell her hair now. Coconut. Her lips were freshly tinted, a darker shade of pink. More inviting. She was good, very good.

"See anything you like?"

There it was, right in front of me. The time was now. Inhaling deeply, I met those beautiful, inviting green eyes.

"Have you liked the roses?"

She tried to look surprised. But I knew a smart girl like her would have figured it out after T.J. had quietly let her know about my recent good fortune. 'Not a word' he'd made her promise.

"What do you mean?"

"A dozen long stemmed red roses every evening you've worked for the last two weeks... Except for tonight."

Her eyes narrowed a bit, her pink lips pouting.

"And how would you know about that?"

It was my turn to tease.

"And the large box you received today. Have you opened it?"

"What if I did?"

"Then you have only one question to answer."

The pout became a smile.

"Yes... Sunday evening would be perfect for our first date. Say seven?"

She slid a folded note across the bar with her address on it.

"I prefer Italian."

*****

Our first date was great. She looked stunning in the long black evening dress I had purchased. It fit perfectly, showing just enough of her right thigh when we strolled into DeMarco's and much more when we were driven home. We chatted at first, then talked for most of the evening. Her questions were simple until the second bottle of wine arrived and then they became more probing. She was keeping the conversation about me and tactfully avoiding questions about her past. Our first kiss was over a late appetizer. On the ride home, with the divider up between us and the driver, our petting became more passionate. She set the pace and then stopped it halfway back to her apartment. She slid away just a bit.

"Tonight, has been fantastic Michael. This dress fit me perfectly... Can I ask you how you knew?"

"You want to know all my secrets?"

"Tell me this one and I'll not ask another..."

She put her hand on my thigh.

"...until next time."'

She was mine! Pamela was now peeking out that slightly open door, deciding just how far and when she was going to open it.

"I had a seamstress stop by the bar and..."

She covered my mouth with hers. Nothing more was said until our good nights...

*****

On Tuesday she called and asked if I'd like to go on a picnic, maybe Friday morning, say about ten? I paused, getting out of bed and closing the door behind me, went to the living area.

"That's your busiest night at the bar, are you sure?"

"How touching, you care about my finances."

"I care about you."

"You always say the right thing Michael... But I'm not asking to spend the night, just a picnic and the chance to get to know you better."

A little tease and still maintaining control. A plus in the column for right choice.

"Friday at ten would be nice."

"What's your address?"

She was still checking me out. Another plus.

"The apartments above the Four Seasons Hotel. 2812."

"Byeeeee..."

I saved her number under Pamela. Pamela. I decided I liked that name. Returning to the bedroom, I looked down at Heather, feigning sleep, before kissing her on the cheek.

"Mmmm... Who was that at nine in the morning?"

"Business... Shall I order some breakfast for the pretty Lady. You have a long afternoon in front of you."

She parted one eye, peeking up at me.

"Coffee and some fruit please."

Slipping the sheet off her, she sat up and shook out her hair before settling on the edge of the bed. Damn, she had some great tits. She looked up at me.

"Don't you ever get enough?"

"Not of you."

I kissed the tip of my finger and then swiped it over the end of her nose. She smiled before falling back on the bed.

"Last night was crazy."

I admired her swollen nineteen-year-old bald pussy under the neatly trimmed vee. The rust color there and a whole lot of freckles proved she was a true red head.

"You jump in the shower, I'll order breakfast."

Rolling onto her stomach, her chunky little ass showed two of my handprints that were still fading. There was another that was showing a light bruise. I wondered how she was going to explain that to her roommates. She looked back at me over her shoulder.

"Can I have five more minutes."

"You can have until room service arrives if you'll answer the door just like you are."

Sighing, she slowly rose, collected the new purse she wanted and went to the bathroom. I liked her great little body but knew after her first kid that perfect ass and those magnificent tits would fall. She didn't give head. It was time for a new Sugar Baby after at least trying to crack that cherry ass one more time.

Thoughts of Pamela slipped through my mind... I wondered if she'd answer the door as I'd suggested.

Heather's sullen mood changed to happy again after her shower. Wrapped up in my robe, she chattered away during breakfast about school and how happy I'd made her.

She loved the purse and yes, she found the extra money tucked in the hideaway pocket, 'Thank you.' During her second cup of coffee and after she had run down a little, her foot began moving against my calf letting me know she was ready.

"And what do you have planned for today fine sir?"

She ran the tip of her tongue around her lips, a devilish grin tugging at the corners of her mouth. She was cute, but I didn't need cute. Getting up, I reached for her hand.

"Just you... All of you."

She rose, accepted my kiss and then let me lead her to the bedroom. I posed her in front of the large mirror above the dresser, the robe slightly off her soft skinned shoulders. I opened the top drawer and retrieved the small, ornate gold trimmed mirror I had recently purchased. The several lines there sparkled near the three-inch sterling silver tube.

"Mmmmm... I like it when we get kinky."

She picked up the tube and quickly snorted not just one line, but two. Tipping her head back, she covered one side of her nose and sharply inhaled again. Then, looking at me in the mirror,

"Gawd Michael, this is sooooooo good."

"That's what you asked for Heather. I just want to spoil you."

"Mmmm... Consider me spoiled."

She leaned back against me, lifting her hands to wrap around the back of my neck.

I finished opening her parted robe before cupping the firm, heavy flesh that only a teenager can have. Her large areola had started to tighten while I coaxed her nipples from their center. I knew what she liked, and I did it. Tugging, rolling, lightly stretching. She opened her eyes, first admiring the lurid sight in the mirror and then finding my eyes,

"Take me Michael... Just like last night."

I started kissing and nibbling the side of her neck, dragging the robe off her freckled shoulders. I sucked on her favorite little spot just below her neck slightly toward her shoulder all the while manipulating her now taut nipples. She leaned forward, shifting her hands to the edge of the dresser, tipping at the waist, trying to avoid me marking her.

I teased the line of her spine with the tip of my tongue, occasionally kissing her smooth skin. Lower I went to the top of her hips. Freeing her breasts from my hands I trailed my fingertips down over her belly, then inside the top of her thighs. Searching deeper, I stroked the tender outsides of her swollen folds. Her body trembled as I planted firm kisses over her bottom, first one cheek and then the other. As I searched the crack between those freckled mounds of flesh, she twisted away and moved to the bed. Laying back on the disheveled material, her hips near the edge, she opened her thighs.

"Now Michael..."

Her look was soulful, her hands extended to me. I stepped between her knees, leaned over her and kissed the tip of her nose, then covered her mouth, toying with the end of her searching tongue. Kneeling between her outstretched thighs, I quickly caught her legs behind her knees and lifting them up to her chest, buried my face into her freshly showered, exposed pussy.

"Noooooo..."

Already wet, I split her open with the flat of my tongue, lapping at the delicate and reddened skin there. She tried rocking her hips away... I pressed up harder under her knees, tilting her sex up and stabbing at her tender opening then licking her hard swollen clit.

"Oh gawddd, ohhhh gaawwwdd!"

I struggled to keep her thighs back, tongue fucking the weeping opening I had pummeled twice the night before. Her entire body tightened. She clamped her thighs around me, hands grabbing my hair pulling me tighter against her contracting sex. Wet warmth trickled over my tongue and into my mouth. I focused on her clit again, sucking gently on the pulsing knot. Evidence of her warmth trickled over my chin.

She forced my head away from between her rumbling thighs, almost tearing out my hair in the process.

"No more... No more Michael... Please stop."

I did as she asked, rising to watch her flushed, dampened flesh shaking as she curled into the fetal position looking away. It took several minutes before she slowly caught her breath.

"S-some water please..."

I went to do as she asked. As I filled a glass in the bath, I was confused as to why she was so upset. She'd cum before, albeit while we were fucking... But never like she just did. I returned to her now sitting on the bed, her knees clasped tightly against her chest. Handing her the water, she refused to meet my eyes. Draining the glass quickly, she handed it back.

"You need a minute?"

She shook her head no.

"Want another line?"

I didn't know what else to say. She didn't look like she was ready to do much else.

"T-that would be nice."

For the first time she looked at me before I collected her treat, then handed her the small mirror. The other line was quickly inhaled through her nose. After handing the mirror back, she settled back on her hands, arms supporting her in a half sitting position. I sat on the edge of the bed, slowing covering her right foot with my hand.

"That was beautiful Heather. I've never seen you climax like that."

She shook her head, lightly sniffing a few times.

"It- it would have been better if it would have happened while we were... You know, having sex the usual way... N-not with you kissing me down there."

I was no longer confused. The 'sweet little country girl, trying to make ends meet' scenario was true. She looked down at her breasts.

"Watch my nipples get hard Michael. My boyfriend used to like watching them get hard when we did lines. Then he'd do me sooo good..."

She looked up at me.

"...Like you did last night. Like I want you to do today... Now."

Staring at me, she slowly drew her feet up against her bottom. Wetting her lips, she let her knees fall, obscenely exposing her pink, glistening sex.

"Will you do it now? Take me like you did last night? I liked that, Michael."

"Is that what you want?"

"Yes."

I happily accepted the invitation. As I crawled onto the bed, she took her ankles in her hands and rolling her fingers around them just above her heels, lifted her toes toward the ceiling. Damn she had a beautiful pussy.

"Take me hard Michael, make me feel like last night again."

Filling my hand, I moved the tip of my rejuvenated cock through her open, leaking folds before slapping it lightly against the little man in the boat. She groaned.

"D-don't tease..."

I paused, looking first into her slitted eyes and then at her sweet little pussy n then back into those eyes

"...I want you to. Hard. Just like last night."

She let go of her ankles, resting her feet wide apart. She shifted her hips, reached down and guided me into her warm, pulsing opening then looked away. I eased forward and was rewarded with a long, low, hiss.

"Yesssss..."

I lingered a bit, then eased back and then in again, slowly rolling my hips. She lifted her ass trying to get me in deeper.

"Mmmmmm..."

"Is this how your boyfriend did it after he watched your nice pink nipples get hard?"

Heather started to whimper as her hips twisted, slow dancing under me. I knew now. She was telling me. Easing back, I lunged hard, deep into her belly. I eased back and drove forward... again... and again... and again. She wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me tight against her as she lifted her round, sweet ass up against me.

The sounds of slapping flesh filled the room as she grunted and tensed: letting me continue to fuck her as hard as I could. The sweet smell of sex wafted up between us as her pussy flooded once more.

I slowed, easing her through her climax. Her feet lifted and her legs locked around me. Trembling. Clinging to me. I rolled my hips against her, flexing deeply inside. Her feet slowly fell away and then her arms. I rose to my knees.

"Tell me your real name Heather. What did he call when he fucked you like this?"

She shook her head slowly, her neck and chest flushed, her large breasts trembling as she searched for her breath. I slipped free and sat on my heels.

"Turn over Sweetheart. You know what I want."

She quickly rolled over, extending her hands forward, pressing her cheek into the soiled linen sheet. Raising her delicious hips, I slapped her ass. She cried out.

"Open."

She parted her slick thighs, her glistening bald cunnie red and splayed obscenely. I mounted my little red headed Sugar Baby... Grasping her hip with one hand and filling the other with my aching, wet cock, I slowly guided myself inside. A long mew filled the air as she clutched at the sheets. I slapped her right ass cheek hard before locking both my hands just above her hips and settling tight against her bottom.

"Tell me your real name."

She whimpered as I moved back and slowly pushed forward again.

"Tell me what he called you."

A babbling of soft sounds escaped her lips. I wanted to know, hear her say it. Drawing back, I slapped at the red handprints glowing on her pale ass. She gave a small yelp. I lunged forward again, grinding into her tightened depths.

"Ohooo..."

Back, then slapping her freckled ass hard.

"Susan!"

I rolled my hips against hers.

"H-he called me his little slut."

I knew she struggled with the last word, forcing it out between her lips. She was my stoned little toy now, nothing more and nothing less. In a sense she always was. I started fucking her in earnest. Hard, adjusting my hips up and then down, from left to right. Driving into her yielding body. Enjoying the myriad of sounds filling the room. Slapping flesh, her whimpering, gasping, the long groan generated when she came again. I slowed to enjoy her spasms, knowing I'd never feel them again, watching her hands opening and closing, nails scraping the sheets.

Then she relaxed, her chest and arms sinking into the bed.

JDDebaum
JDDebaum
60 Followers
12